The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
desiree4u, HannahEvelle, MermaidGirl, Yoojin

Old 14-10-2021, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2002 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43251 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone u sex with before that u never thought of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ah rat View Post
I help her daughter reply.
Mummy why you allow this uncle see your neh neh and help you buckle bra
Quote:
If you used to do.
She will replied,
Mommy, why you breastfeeding this uncle.
Quote:
Later her daughter put poison on one of mother nipple.
Then bro junior_cannibal will have problems.
wow !...dinno our senior bro ah rat is so imaginative where neh neh is concerned ...like wat he said ...good, keep it up !

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 15-10-2021, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I help her daughter reply.
Mummy why you allow this uncle see your neh neh and help you buckle bra
Haha, she is too young to understand that.
You know, there is a small chance she is my child, not her husband's.
Old 15-10-2021, 12:12 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
Haha, she is too young to understand that.
You know, there is a small chance she is my child, not her husband's.
You didn't go secretly to do a DNA test, bro ?? ...n if u find out it is yrs, wat would u do ???

Old 15-10-2021, 06:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Later her daughter put poison on one of mother nipple.
Then bro junior_cannibal will have problems.
Aiyo, why you so evil ah? But there again, anything I'd possible. I will tell the daughter, tell uncle which side you want, uncle will take the other side.
Old 15-10-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
You didn't go secretly to do a DNA test, bro ?? ...n if u find out it is yrs, wat would u do ???
Not going to do any tests.
Some things are better kept unknown.
Old 21-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Went out with her yesterday again.
She has to bring along her youngest daughter (2 years old)

Had lunch then she needs to buy a few bras.
Was in the changing room with her (and daughter) to help her buckle and give comments.
No, no happenings in the changing room. - Haha!
A brief update.
Got to ons her Yesterday!
Had to get a hotel room near her work place as she is short on time.
Couldn't stop kissing her during the session. - I love it!
As she was still breastfeeding her youngest, I got to taste as well. - It was sweet and nice, just like the formula milk for infant.
She cum in cowgirl position and dripped quite a few drops of milk on my chest!
Old 21-10-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2982 / Power: 21
junior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond reputejunior_cannibal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
A brief update.
As she was still breastfeeding her youngest, I got to taste as well. - It was sweet and nice, just like the formula milk for infant.
she must be super agile to be able to turn her upper body when she cum, from cow girl to girl on top in order to drip her milk on your chest. 😜
Old 21-10-2021, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!

Quote:
A brief update.
Congrats bro.
Old 21-10-2021, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBR View Post
Years ago when I was an intern just out of army... With the officer manager who was in her 30s at the time. She was let go by the boss and we kept in touch. One weekend when she was alone in her new office she asked me over and we did it in the exec toilet. She was super aggressive and rode me till I came in her.
Fucking interns is fun
Old 21-10-2021, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
A brief update.
Congrats bro !...by the way u describe yr ONS with her, u make me salivate for her also ...hehe

Old 22-10-2021, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
Nuon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyBR View Post
Years ago when I was an intern just out of army... With the officer manager who was in her 30s at the time. She was let go by the boss and we kept in touch. One weekend when she was alone in her new office she asked me over and we did it in the exec toilet. She was super aggressive and rode me till I came in her.
Shiok, now different office won't have gossips
Old 22-10-2021, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Congrats bro !...by the way u describe yr ONS with her, u make me salivate for her also ...hehe
Quote:
Originally Posted by spaman7 View Post
Congrats bro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by junior_cannibal View Post
she must be super agile to be able to turn her upper body when she cum, from cow girl to girl on top in order to drip her milk on your chest. 😜
It was all good.
Feeling fortunate that I could salvage the relationship after a 2 years break.
It is like fucking a new girl again and it is exciting and I love the challenge of "re-courting" her again.
And the good thing now is that I can cum inside her without any fear of getting her pregnant again. - Had my vasectomy and almost reaching the 20 ejaculations to clear any remaining sperm in my seamen

I can sense that she is madly in love with me again.
Will be more appreciative of her and not hurt her again.

Looking forward to be even more adventurous with her in terms of different sex positions.
I am pretty happy with the 3 positions I am most comfortable with.
But she was the one in the past who wants to dress in sexy lingerie, thongs with bells/hole and put on high heels when we did it.
I will go along this time and try out other positions and methods.

Also want to find out if she can squirt when I lick her clitoris and massage her G-spot?
In the past she doesn't allow me to continue as she said she feels like peeing and is so embarrass about it.
Old 22-10-2021, 05:43 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Tell her that if she pees on you, you'll achieve your dream of receiving golden shower....

Quote:

Also want to find out if she can squirt when I lick her clitoris and massage her G-spot?
In the past she doesn't allow me to continue as she said she feels like peeing and is so embarrass about it.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 22-10-2021, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 101 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1035 / Power: 11
Stevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud ofStevevaldez has much to be proud of

If I may share, this was kind of a surprise to me as well.

Don't judge me for being an ungentlemanly.

Was casually having intimate relations with a chubby mixed race lady who got really clingy. In order to ditch her, I insisted on going to her place instead of hers coming to mine whenever she wanted to have sex.

Her mother, who was mixed as well and smaller in size, was a sweet lady who pretended to be nice to me out of courtesy. I could always sense her dismay whenever her daughter brought me home. I was just glad that there was no other males still living in the household who'd give me a tough time or tried to intimidate me out of her life.

I enjoyed being so rough and hard on her to break her will to keep quiet and not moan. Otherwise, it was hard to keep the 'relationship' going as she was pretty self involved and talks a lot as well.

She wanted me to go for her cousin's wedding one of the weekend but I declined, however agreeing to meet her after to fully wreck her in her traditional wear.

While waiting for her further down the road, I caught sight of her mother walking with some other people to their car. She saw me and somehow, at that moment after her friends/relatives left, she stomped over to me and started to ask questions.

'are you here to pick her ?'

'she can't leave until she's.....'

something about my response 'I don't know, she was the one who asked me to come at this time' struck a nerve in her and she lost her cool, the usual sweet and nice demeanour was gone.

'you better stop being a bad influence ......... '

she went on a few lines, but all I could do was realise how big her boobs were and how they jiggled in that shiny piece of saree.

somehow, an idea and urge came to me, perhaps not an original idea but read from somewhere online.

'we can talk, but don't think you want nosey people to listen in right? Don't think you want idiots to spread rumours about you talking out here to another man of another race right?'

I managed to convince her with a few of such points to get into my car and I drove off.. After I turned into the Md Sultan Road and we were in the clear, she lost her control again and started to blame me, how good her daughter was before she met me, etc...

'why did you drive me here?'

me : relax, there's no one here, can talk everything out and come to an agreement here.

she kept quiet as we were parked in the deserted basement carpark under ue square.

me : so how? why are you so upset with me?

this question caused another volley of rants from her.

'....... you don't think i don't know what you two have been doing in her room'

I explained how she's the one who insists on continuing

her : you can just stop the whole thing. just put your foot down with her

me : what do I stand to gain?

her : gain? you want money is it?

me : no. i have money. i'm the one paying for the meals and outings.

her : then what do you want?
Old 22-10-2021, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1894 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Want to fuck her instead lol

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1