The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 06-07-2013, 04:19 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 0
TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shenzhen Info Needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Just fyi, as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage, the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport.
Bro panado very garang!
Old 06-07-2013, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post
Just fyi , as long as you are a sillypore citizen and you are caught at whichever country doing a underage , the poli there will inform sillypore and you will be having a pick up service from Changi airport
precisely why i paid full to a bbs and ask her to leave without doing anything.. when she dressed down, i could see sprouts of hairs just growing only.. she told me she shaved.. shaved and fresh sprouts so easy to differentiate.. lol.. did think of going for it but play safe lar.. lol.. later come back go court, face splash in the papers.. lol..
Old 07-07-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 16
panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

seems like in Shenzhen BBS there's many underage gals, out of 10 BBS gal I bonk, usually 2-3 seems really too young.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hardpoke View Post
precisely why i paid full to a bbs and ask her to leave without doing anything.. when she dressed down, i could see sprouts of hairs just growing only.. she told me she shaved.. shaved and fresh sprouts so easy to differentiate.. lol.. did think of going for it but play safe lar.. lol.. later come back go court, face splash in the papers.. lol..
Old 08-07-2013, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 17
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panado View Post
seems like in Shenzhen BBS there's many underage gals, out of 10 BBS gal I bonk, usually 2-3 seems really too young.
better play safe.. young ones sometimes also damn gungho.. dare to do without CD.. i scare.. LOL
Old 08-07-2013, 08:09 PM
Samster

panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!panado is one of the Best!

Very true indeed, must be careful,

I'm going to Shenzhen tomorrow (Tuesday 9 July) night. Any bros based in Shenzhen like to hang out? I'll be happy to branja dinner. PM me pls.
Old 09-07-2013, 01:30 AM
Samster (B)

TonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to beholdTonyCheong is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm going to Shenzhen tomorrow (Tuesday 9 July) night. Any bros based in Shenzhen like to hang out? I'll be happy to branja dinner. PM me pls.
Haha cheong Luohu Cun again?

Cheong 1 Short-Time in Changping BBS is equilvalent to cheong 2 Short-Time in Luohu Cun BBS.
Still have balance of ¥50 can eat something at the Hong Kong Restaurant in Luohu Cun.

But take return CRH Train between Changping and Shenzhen will cost ¥44.50 x 2 = ¥89.00
End up about the same also. Hahaha.
Old 09-07-2013, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong View Post
Haha cheong Luohu Cun again?

Cheong 1 Short-Time in Changping BBS is equilvalent to cheong 2 Short-Time in Luohu Cun BBS.
Still have balance of ¥50 can eat something at the Hong Kong Restaurant in Luohu Cun.

But take return CRH Train between Changping and Shenzhen will cost ¥44.50 x 2 = ¥89.00
End up about the same also. Hahaha.
Hi Tony Bro,

I dun quite understand, what do you mean? Does it cost less to cheong BBS in changping (like only 60 RMB) vs 120rmb to bonk in luohu cun BBS or are you saying that the gals in Changping are so much better that bonking one in CP is more fun than bonking two in Luohu cun?
Old 09-07-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Does it cost less to cheong BBS in changping (like only 60 RMB) vs 120rmb to bonk in luohu cun BBS or are you saying that the gals in Changping are so much better that bonking one in CP is more fun than bonking two in Luohu cun?
Actually Changping have those ¥70 BBS places but those are frequented mostly by low income group.

Most tourists will patronise the ¥250 BBS in Changping.
Quality varies.
Old 13-07-2013, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
logitech168 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro where i can ge a good bank in 观澜。 I staying in the hotel name grand skylight and there is not much action here . Plan to go to shen zheng to find action , any recommandion as I am not familer
Old 14-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 20
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by logitech168 View Post
Any bro where i can ge a good bank in 观澜...
Bank Of China is a good Bank.
Old 18-07-2013, 12:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
alleway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sz can go to yang guang hotel basement 1 spa where they offer sensual massage where e gals will seduce u during full body massage...but if bros r lookin 4 hapi ending, e best u r gona get is hj by e therapist..

therapist looks not reali tat fantastic but 4 sth 2 tryout as its 4 curosity n a new experience...overall damage 515rmb..not 2 ex imo
Old 18-07-2013, 08:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

FYI: Shenzhen is now again under very strict curfew. Cheong with care.

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Old 18-07-2013, 05:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 23
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros, I will be going to HK next week and plan to have a quick half day trip to SZ. Any bros can recommend good sauna within walking distance of Luohu customs? Worst case scenario, what do I do if I kanna caught during their strict curfew? First time going to SZ, please advice!
Old 18-07-2013, 09:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30092 / Power: 24
Tho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond reputeTho66 has a reputation beyond repute

Firstly, my apology for using this thread to share with bros out there on my Zhuhai sauna experience when I was recently over there. My objective of sharing is to give bros out there a good sauna venue especially when you have d chance to visit Zhuhai as currently d PRC gov is conducting very strict vice clamp down. Details of my FR can be read at below website link.
http://sammyboy.today/showpos...ostcount=13105

I've also managed to take some pictures inside d room with d agreement from d gal. Please help to up my points. Thanks in advance.

Stated below is my FR of d gal.

Gal Name: 小雪
Gal No.: 171 (Cat A Gal)
Origin: PRC 东北 (Dongbei)
Look: 7.5/10. Has d slutty & CFM look.
Body: 7.5/10
Boob: 8.5/10. It is a 36D size & I'm a big boob lover.
BBBJ: 8.5/10
Painting: 9/10
Frenching: 9/10
Painting: 9.5/10
GFE: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
RTF: Definitely Yes!!!! I want to try out d other Cat A gals services.
Damage: Cat A Gal (RMB 668) Cat B Gal (RMB 568)
Old 19-07-2013, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 881 / Power: 13
stridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to beholdstridersg is a splendid one to behold

Planning a short retreat of about 3 to 4 days in Chang Ping. During these 3, 4 days might consider going on a recce tour to Dan Zhou (if can gather some contacts or info) or to Chang An. Interested brudders can PM me. Please do not PM if you are not sure or not coming.

Dates: Start from 30th July (Approx), ending about 2nd or 3rd Aug 2013.
Gathering place: CP Swanlake area. If i can get discount at Regency, can consider shifting there. Otherwise, most prob will reside at Clipper.

30th July: Either Clipper KTV or just meet up have dinner, tok cok abit and go visit SN or BBS.

31st July: If first day never visit Clipper will have a session here.

1st Aug: If we have sufficent pax, will go to Fuhao

2nd to 3rd Aug: If no comments, we go recce new places like CA or Dan Zhou. LOL

Above mentioned only for evaluation purposes. Dates and venue might be amended. Thk.

Ethics should reflect commitment, respect and dignity towards each other.

My contribution to bros visiting SZ, CP, CA
(With Updates and Pics) *Updated 13th August 2013 (Thread 474) WJ Summer Swim Suit

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...55#post9504955
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1