The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 20-10-2016, 11:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
There are still many of such in Batam. "Gonna catch 'em all"

Her smile can melt many man's hearts,so beware.
Ha! While there wil always b plenty of girls in btm,yr majority findings were rather quite uncommon if not rare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
"TOMATO" cost 800k only
Do u call tis type rare/uncommon?

or r they plentiful in btm?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashprice View Post
lol...i like all yr movie post updates,but u were saying on this one as if Ju-on 4 is making u drop tears.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
I'm sure JuOn is boring him to tears that he seek alternative activity to keep himself entertained..
Ju-on was indeed boring. I almost doze off in the theater.

Sad thg is i dn't hav a girl w me by my side 4 other 'entertainment'.

I learned smthg.
Old 20-10-2016, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 10
Ember has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant futureEmber has a brilliant future

Out of curiosity, how much are the couple seats in the cinema there?
Old 20-10-2016, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
No much trouble I got into lah. It's a one time experiment, but guess it didn't end up very well. It could have, if I had enough basis to approach the babe standing in front of Alfamart waiting for her driver. I'm sure she could be bought for the right price, but didn't want to risk upsetting whoever she might be editing for. Still, I tried several things that night. And, the babe i got over WeChat for 350k can be rated a great fuck, if only she's not so loose.
350k with a loose pussy,but she compromise that part with her good look isnt it?

Base on my lowly standard she's a 7/10 wor...

Quote:
Men are like this one.. When the dick is hard, the heart go soft. And, when the babe had been so great for you the entire night, you just want to sayang her more. She didn't even had lunch that day before driver pick up her. Remember she was forgoing when we went to the joint? The Mami didn't hear your parting words saying that pickup time is 4pm instead of 5pm. She was about to have her late makan when driver reach the joint. Though hungry, she didn't mince a single word until the first shot is over. And, even though it's another 1.5 hr before or after dinner time, she declined when I offered to order food for her. How not to feel for her, such a darling...
Hehehe...she is still new...take her now while her 'innocent' last or lose 'her' forever. She wont be holding to those innocent element very long where she work tho.

She got booking almost EVERYDAY!
(soon-to-be-loose-pussy)

Quote:
Hmmm, asking for 200k purchase on the first booking and that's even before dinner (?), Hmm..
Well...i still play nice with her,i still get the 3.5 shot,1 last round in the morning which i didnt cum due to a little over-stretching myself the whole night long,hehehe...

Quote:
Thanks for the candy trick. Learned something valuable this trip. Should have gone along with you, instead of listening to 20 mins of jackpot story.
There are more of such trickery. But then again,different girl,needs a different ways to make them happy. I simply just try to touch their hearts w/o the $$$...hehehe...come to think of it, i should not have split the gifts into 2 parts and just gave it all to your girl to make my girl jealous,hehehe...it would be fun to look at my girl's expression then...hahahaha...

(i may end up never get to book her again,hehehe...)

*joking only*

Quote:
I tried to bookmark at each joint I went to too. The one I wanted at NB was priced at 1.5jt. Even before bargaining, that's crazy. She's not even the pretty type. Yup, my second girl place, after seeing her, everyone is down the hill.. lol.. nothing to even display naked even if I want to throw money..
1.5 juta? hehehe...you can almost book 2 of the same 2nd night SYT girl for close to that price man or your 2nd night girl for 2 nights if you bargain hard enough (at 750k/night for 2 nights,hehehe...I think its feasible),hehehe...if there are demand,there will be supply,and if there are ample supply and minimum demand,price comes down...hehehe...simple theory,everyone knows that well,but not everyone is applying it in their real life.

Just like i know smoking is not good for me,yet i still smoke,hehehe...man will always be man.

Quote:
Though I'm not planning to visit Batam during CNY, work place during that period is crazy, I might, just might decide to pop over during one of the first few day. It's still early days though.
Well,i already applied leave today for CNY 2017,so i will be having a super ultra long weekends in Batam then,hehehe...feel free to drop by tho. I will try to grab you a room if you decide to come by (last min arrival really almost impossible to get rooms from decent hotels during then).

Who knows can collect ang bao from you some more,hehehe...

Quote:
This babe is different from that have at kupu2. That one too havoc liao. This one suit me more and I'm stupidly allowing myself to get poisoned this time round.
Sounds like you caught the 1st love element virus 初恋 情流感 there,hehehe...

Erm,erm...just dont send me Red invitation bomb few months later,hehehe...

Quote:
Haha
U forget to mention the "drink parades" trick.
Yes,yes...i forgot...hehehe...

That would cost quite a bomb if one didnt know how many girls are working in that shift. Each girl will cost 10k for the "water parade" and if that shift they have 10 girls,i will cry man,hehehe... (regret again not bringing enough tissues..lol) This water parade trick is suppose to be 2nd step,hence I didn't recommend it unless 1st step is being executed. I also learn by experience with a baby step a time.

"Water parade" trick is only applicable when one already tried at least one girl there,get to know how many girls were physically working in that particular shift including receptionist,then treat all of them a drink each just to see all of them,then go for another round of massage thereon OR come back again on the next day/hour becos by then,i would already know which girl i am after,hehehe...

Note : 90% time,there wont be more than 6 girls in a shift. But this may varies on different massage types/tier shops (spa massage,hotel massage etc)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember View Post
Out of curiosity, how much are the couple seats in the cinema there?
My thousand word reply,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-10-2016, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Where is the pop corn price...
I think u getting older (so forgetful)
I getting younger (remember what you mentioned b4)
joking only
Old 20-10-2016, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Where is the pop corn price...
I think u getting older (so forgetful)
*cough* *cough*

Age catching up...I have had a poor memory since my 1st summary in the forum,hehehe...maybe it does look like its getting worse. *cough*

Bro Ember didn't ask for pop corn/drink price,hehehe...and I don't encourage others to eat and drink while watching movie in nearly all my movie postings,so no food and drink pricing,hehehe...

Food and drinks in the theater is expensive in all Batam theaters from my perspective.

Quote:
.... but still,i believe it wouldnt be too bad since they are from the hands of the same movie director.

Hehehe...now screening in Blitz Theater Harbour Bay and not anywhere else in Batam. I think i am beginning to like going to Harbour Bay Blitz to watch movie...Naruto,the movie is screening there now too,hehehe... i guess no need me to remind you, dont forget NOT to buy their food and drinks from the theater.
*see the quoted post I made my reply to (the reply was meant for bro Ember who asked)

Quote:
I getting younger (remember what you mentioned b4)
Don't think there are many old people i knew in Batam today,hehehe...the oldest person I physically known in Batam is a 81 years old friend and he is no longer around. Remember Samat,my Malay security guard friend from my office building who passed on in Batam? A happy and hardworking man who has a family in Batam,who died a death I envied.

https://sammyboy.today/showpo...ostcount=31344

https://sammyboy.today/showpo...ostcount=31357

You just reminded me of him,hehehe...but I doubt you and i were of that age yet.

The 2nd oldest man I seen in Batam was a bro's cheonging Sifu who used to be posting in this thread...I see him carrying a walking stick,should be over 70+,maybe coming 80...still I don't think you or I has reach that age yet too,hehehe...

Therefore I conclude,there aren't many old man i knew in Batam.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 20-10-2016, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1612 / Power: 15
betsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant futurebetsy will has a brilliant future

Wa seh, watch movie in Batam at such great price leh, even cheaper than JB!
Are subtitles in English/Chinese or in Bahasa Indon? You know lah, sometimes the actor/actress really whisper or slang shit.

Or just maybe i`m getting older and better at getting hard on other things...

...HEARING.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

Yup, and my colleagues don't believe me when I say I go Batam for movies, massage and great food.

Subtitles are in bahasa Indonesia if it's in English. If in foreign language, it'll be in 2 languages.
Old 20-10-2016, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

It really is cheap and fun watching movies in btm. Better still when u bring your booking gals who is ssyt or syt type and you (old chap) and have locals staring at you. Pedophile at work. When someone is old and your booking gal is young she tried not to walk with u side by side. I find it amusing. Also happen to my friend who is young but he choose a milf at the booking joint. Get all the stare he deserves, we jokingly say it's like mother and son watching at movie but that chick was super sticky with him thou. Total gfe
Old 20-10-2016, 06:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
Asap5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAsap5 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
I'm going on Saturday. Should be staying at Formosa Hotel. Sunday back though. Slight chance I might be there Friday night.
Just saw this message bro. When you leaving?

Also question to other bros, is formosa is value for money or are there better ones? I should book thru agoda or go direct to hotel?
Old 20-10-2016, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
PigletDiDi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:

Also question to other bros, is formosa is value for money or are there better ones? I should book thru agoda or go direct to hotel?
i going on Oct 28~30 any one interested to go together or meet there coffee.
As for hotel there are mostly 3 ways
1. walking in direct and view price
2. most popular booking online (booking. com ,hotel. com, agoda)
3.book though batam agency shop

Formosa has the ideal location and entertainment is under one roof. Even u kanna rainy day and lazy to step out.
morning u have in house cafe breakfast, afternoon makan at Tea story a Taiwan style bubble tea shop.
no clothes to change u can buy clothing bags at the corner shop (beside hotel entrance) .
want girls for special! King massage shop can call to room service.
At night need happy hrs can go top floor Alisan ktv (i like open roof top) .
forget bring helmets u can get it just at the side of hotel .
Very ideal hotel for newbies or just simply know where can find good stuff with minimum searching effort.

PS: u may choose others hotels BUT may not have all the shops i mentioned.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 18
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold

You can always compare. My member's price for the deluxe room is 510k for Saturdays and 460k for all other days, except for public holidays.

May not be the best price around though.

Should be leaving Sunday. Working normal weekday schedule.
Old 20-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
nameless00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fde83 View Post
I will be there during that time. I'm also a "newbie" (if you consider me one) may extend to 4D3N.
Hey maybe we should meet up?
Old 20-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless00 View Post
Hey maybe we should meet up?
Drop me a pm bro and we can plan
Old 20-10-2016, 11:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -223 / Power: 0
AhPui8 AhPui8 AhPui8

***massage girls get an average of 1 customer every 2 to 3 days. My benchmark is 100k/hj and 200k/fj whenever i am there (i aimed for that).

***Massage per hour is cheap,worse comes to worse,i simply dont take up their special service and walk off. ***

Wonder how those poor massage girl survive? Why heart so black and stingy? Really no standard at all. And please don,t teach other people here to be as stingy as you leh. You want the massage girl to eat north west wind hah?
Old 20-10-2016, 11:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 12
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
BUT,it is ultra easy to pay a million dollar for an apple,but it wont be easy when one choose to pay a dollar for the similar apple most others paid half a million dollar for.

One man's meat,another man's poison.
Tis is so well-said in tis 'situation',especially in places like btm 4 others who failed 2 undstd.

Y pay more wen i can pay lesser? Y boycot wen i can pay the same less?

Pay more,any1 oso can do,& 2 pay less..not every1 has tat substance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1