The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 07-12-2011, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 16
enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro, I noticed that you are oredi 100 pts.

However, I will still upz you for your kind recommendations to bruddah Joker lah.

Wah, seems I am lagging quite behind in terms of pts. Too busy Fucking than Reporting I guess...

Btw, any bro can help what's the relationship between pts and power? Just curious...
Old 07-12-2011, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enigma View Post
Wah, seems I am lagging quite behind in terms of pts. Too busy Fucking than Reporting I guess...

Btw, any bro can help what's the relationship between pts and power? Just curious...
How much reputation is given? What is reputation power?

If the administrator has enabled this, the amount of reputation that each user will give (or take away if negative) is shown in the user's posts as 'Reputation Power'. The value of the reputation power is determined by the administrator and may increase over time depending on the settings they have applied.
Old 07-12-2011, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Rou Rou(1639)

wtd...quite alot of these newbies need to get warmed up abit r in quite alot of cases alot first for french lessons...

perhaps can try Rou Rou(1639) assuming u hv yet to try...this one also asian cowgal gd got stamina plus great frenching as well...

Quote:
Just tried the one recommended by the buddies.

Not bad but relunctant frencher.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20812 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

***** Double Posts *****

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2011, 02:17 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Reputation point is only a gauge on how popular one is in this forum. The power level gives one ability to zap or up and also an indication of how long you have been lurking around in SBF since its inception.

This reputation thingey is more important in H/C and FL sections. No big deal in GL threads. In GL threads, having time to fuck, wealth and ability to sustain ones potency are of paramount importance.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 07-12-2011 at 02:43 PM.
Old 07-12-2011, 02:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post

But do you guys think that Jenny will still be there around 1-2 years' time? I think I will only be able to return to sg at that time...
Well, if you can only return after 1-2 years from now, I would suggest you stop wasting your time asking info on today's Jenny or other gals in GL now. This is because by the time you return, Jenny or the rest of the gals may have already hung their pussies for good. You should start your discussion and planning when you are returning within 2-3 month's time. Who knows by the time you return, a young Jenny Tseng lookalike is working in 54A ... Hopefully my crystal ball is accurate ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 07-12-2011, 06:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Xiao Man did not quit afterall

confirm Xiao Man did not throw in her yellow card tdy...however not wking tdy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Wid XM one of Ang pai threw in yellow card at this time, start the waves of some WLs been long enough be considering too... Old blood changes new bloods....
Old 07-12-2011, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
ericlow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all bros,
Read that xiaoxue is one of the hottest to be ang pai soon?So anxious to book her soon!
Anyway,just had xiaoman couple of days ago and here's my FR.

Called abd booked for an appt at 8.30pm together with one of my friend who booked for miko.Waited almost an hour for XiaoMan before its my turn,we exchanged glances before she brought me to the room.

In the room,as usual i stripped to my boxers and she helped me take off my boxers before undressing herself.I must say her figure looked real good with her tits nicely shaped and nipples the right size too.We then proceeded to the shower,in there,she kept on teasing me and saying,"shuai ge,ni de didi hen da ah",haha..She then soaped her breasts and rubbed herself against me,i felt heavenly!She licked my earlobes before going down to tits fuck my didi,after which she said,"gotta start working le".
There,she started to give me a BBBJ for a good 5mins or so before i went to lay on the bed,waiting for her.

Firstly,she started kissing me and frenching me,asking me to stick out my tongue where she sucked and licked my tongue,whilst one of her hand strokig my dick.Then she went on to my nipples,n stomach and groin area with her tongue twirling and sucking before going down to BBBJ again!For another good 10-15mins.

After that,she asked me to turn and she proceeded with the AR.She's very gentle with her AR and while she doin it,she will use her fingertips to stroke my chest down to the sides of my waist to further arouse me and this is what i love about her skill!Not long after,decided to insert my didi in her little sister.I had a good look at her sister and it was already wet!!
We started with me on top and then i asked her to be on top,not to mention we french like there was no tomorrow,she really give me the GFE feeling to the max!I even carried her all the way up while she hugged with her hands around my neck before unloading my load on her.

After which,both of us were panting and lie side by side on the bed with her head on my shoulders and continued carressing each other,she told me,"this is what i call making love,making love should be excited like this".
I told her,"thought most of ur customers should let u feel the same?"She replied me saying that some of her customers like "dead pig" like that,letting her do all the job only.Not many are as atheletic like me,haha..Maybe she just say this to make me happy?i dunno..But one thing i know for sure is she was really panting and her sisster really very wet after and while we were doing it.Never use any lube at all.

Too bad,she's already gone and terminated her pass.Cant RTF her anymore..

Any bros out here can tell me who is better?
Meihui,Miko or Xiaoxue?I havent seen xiaoxue before so i dont know how she looks like,as for meihui i had her once,good service but frenching limited though she allowed but wasnt enough.Miko i must say she looked pretty but that time i had her,she dont even allow me to lick her breasts,saying she scared of itchiness which kinda turned me off.
Old 07-12-2011, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 15
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Well, if you can only return after 1-2 years from now, I would suggest you stop wasting your time asking info on today's Jenny or other gals in GL now. This is because by the time you return, Jenny or the rest of the gals may have already hung their pussies for good. You should start your discussion and planning when you are returning within 2-3 month's time. Who knows by the time you return, a young Jenny Tseng lookalike is working in 54A ... Hopefully my crystal ball is accurate ...
haha, your prediction will come true. First, you are a true senior in the GL scene! Secondly, of course there should be an "orgasmic explosive" welcome home for this tired soul, haha.

yeah I know I shouldn't even look at these threads as there's no way I can go to GL and enjoy. But like what some bros say, once you pop, you can't stop. Tried Moon last time, then Qiqi, then some WLs in other houses. Addicted !!!!
Old 07-12-2011, 08:16 PM
Samster

enigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyenigma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Reputation point is only a gauge on how popular one is in this forum. The power level gives one ability to zap or up and also an indication of how long you have been lurking around in SBF since its inception.

This reputation thingey is more important in H/C and FL sections. No big deal in GL threads. In GL threads, having time to fuck, wealth and ability to sustain ones potency are of paramount importance.
thanks, Maxy.

btw, I believe none of you guys tried this super seasoned Malaysian WL Kelly, right? Haha...
Old 07-12-2011, 08:27 PM
Samster

Re: Xiao Man did not quit afterall

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
confirm Xiao Man did not throw in her yellow card tdy...however not wking tdy
Kudos to Garrick!
Old 07-12-2011, 09:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Xiao Man did not quit afterall

Quote:
Kudos to Garrick!
Yeah : I did observe that Garrik was more than a bit tense last night : In any event I am glad that all worked out with the incredible XM : for the moment
Old 08-12-2011, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 20
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: girls in 1654A

Quote:
You mean HJ?
Yes bro.

Quote:

My dear buddy,

Rep pts are pts that bros here add to or deduct from your pts.

New members start with 20 Rep Pts and Rep Power of 0.
When you attain Rep Pts of 40, Rep Power becomes 1 if your membership is less than one year. Otherwise see below.

Rep Power reverts to "0" whenever your Rep Pts fall below 40 and is restored whenever your Rep Pts is 40 or more.

Number of posts and Rep Pts have NO EFFECT on Rep Power.
However, I think you need to make at least 10 posts to qualify for any Rep Power.

Your Rep Power is awarded as such:

Power of 1 if your membership is less than 1 year
Power of 2 if your membership is 1 to 2 years
Power of 3 if your membership is 2 to 3 years
Power of 4 if your membership is 3 to 4 years
Power of 5 if your membership is 4 to 5 years
Power of 6 if your membership is 5 to 6 years

and so on........

Rep Power determines how many pts you can up another bro.
If your Rep Power is 3, you can only up 3 pts.
However, you cannot choose to up 1 or 2 pts.

Zapping power is only half of your Rep Power.

You cannot up the same bro twice. You also cannot up 2 bros within 24 hrs.
You can only up him again after upping 1000 other bros.

For more info, see boss Sammy's post below.

http://sammyboy.today/showpos...09&postcount=1

Happy bonking!

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 08-12-2011, 12:34 AM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:

For more info, see boss Sammy's post below.

http://sammyboy.today/showpos...09&postcount=1

Happy bonking!
Brother ah, you aspire to be a moderator ah??
Old 08-12-2011, 12:35 AM
Royal.Chimp

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Rep pts are pts that bros here add to or deduct from your pts.

New members start with 20 Rep Pts and Rep Power of 0.
When you attain Rep Pts of 40, Rep Power becomes 1 if your membership is less than one year. Otherwise see below.

Rep Power reverts to "0" whenever your Rep Pts fall below 40 and is restored whenever your Rep Pts is 40 or more.

Number of posts and Rep Pts have NO EFFECT on Rep Power.
However, I think you need to make at least 10 posts to qualify for any Rep Power.

Your Rep

Brother arh, u aspire to be a moderator arh? You may submit your CV to Boss Sammy for his consideration wor.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1