The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2008, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by technofreak View Post
[COLOR="Blue"]Keep cool bro...I was even more jialat at one point. She found out that I'd bonked one of her acquaintances. I plead with her, sweet-talk for two full days before she forgive me...Damn suay!! Also promised that I'll give up going to those up-scale ktvs (but not smaller ones)...

Alternatively, can try to dish out those "Yusoff Ishaks" to show her too...
I damn suay yesterday. Her friend suppose to be working in K2. Dunno why yesterday appear in BL. I also long time no go BL. Only go J51. Yesterday eat dinner at coffeeshoop, see so many SYT. backside itchy, so go in BL have a drink.

"Yusoff Ishaks" is the last resort. I may use "Ho Chi Minh" first.

But truly, dun wish to use $. Talk also talk already, so let her cool down 1st...
Old 25-07-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

any good recommendation from AD? so long never go there already ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post
Maybe oso got to avoid AD, HM (...Jackbl/Techno was jio-ing right..)..

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 25-07-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 19
fullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud offullboost2bar has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
"Yusoff Ishaks" is the last resort. I may use "Ho Chi Minh" first.

But truly, dun wish to use $. Talk also talk already, so let her cool down 1st...
Never use money to salvage a relationship, if the relationship is abt money then no point saving it... Give her a few days to cool down. Maybe u can try these : Go down drink no big problem, dun want to tell you is scare you think otherwise. Do you think i will give up our 2 yrs relationship juz like tat. You think it is so easy to find a good girl like u, all the girl outside only like my money, u think i dun noe. But sometimes friends call me no choice must go. if i no call girl sit with me then maybe next time they dun call me out. Now u in vn , i 1 person in sing very boring. I promise u, juz talk only no do anything.

Hope tis help..

Up my points ,not up my ass..
Old 25-07-2008, 08:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 904 / Power: 21
Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Was reading the case of last week where the Viet girl married 2 singaporean men. Seems that Singapore considers customary marriage as marriage too. So if u are legally married here and u have a customary marriage in Vietnam, you may be guilty of bigamy. Am I right on this? Any bros can clarify?

Under Singapore Law...it is...

"married woman" means a woman validly married under any law, religion, custom or usage;

"solemnization" , with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions, includes the contracting of a marriage or effecting a marriage in accordance with the law, religion, custom or usage of the parties or any of the parties thereto.
Old 25-07-2008, 08:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
bigjaws deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sha_Gua75 View Post

"married woman" means a woman validly married under any law, religion, custom or usage;

"solemnization" , with its grammatical variations and cognate expressions, includes the contracting of a marriage or effecting a marriage in accordance with the law, religion, custom or usage of the parties or any of the parties thereto.
Quite clearly states that u marry customary or by contractual ... u r still considered married under the law ... mmm ... need to be careful here or kena wack
Old 25-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11601 / Power: 24
jackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond reputejackbl has a reputation beyond repute

In my gf's knowledge, she know I will go pub when she is in vn, at least 5 times a week. She know I will go GL to look see. She know I talk "dirty/rubbish" a lot. So I am not those PREFECT guy. Even her fren see me with gal and complainted to her, she will just say, I just go out for fun only, to relax, and not to have another relationship...

She knows that I care for her, different than other people... So I think is ACTION that speak louder than words. No need to sweet talk.... Show that u still care for her!

Sorry bro KT, i didnt help much in this case

Quote:
Dunno what should I do to coax her. Really at lost now as my next trip to see her in in Oct.

How you guys sweet talk you vn partners?

2014 - 27yo and above
Min 10 points to exchange
Old 25-07-2008, 11:59 PM
Samster

Sha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to beholdSha_Gua75 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Just to add on.

WOMEN’S CHARTER
(CHAPTER 353)

Offence
6. Any person lawfully married under any law, religion, custom or usage who during the continuance of that marriage purports to contract a marriage in Singapore or elsewhere under any law, religion, custom or usage in contravention of section 4 shall be deemed to commit the offence of marrying again during the lifetime of the husband or wife, as the case may be, within the meaning of section 494 of the Penal Code (Cap. 224).

PENAL CODE
(CHAPTER 224)

Marrying again during the lifetime of husband or wife.
494. Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.

Exception.
This section does not extend to any person whose marriage, with such husband or wife, has been declared void by a court of competent jurisdiction, nor to any person who contracts a marriage during the life of a former husband or wife, if such husband or wife, at the time of the subsequent marriage, has been continually absent from such person for the space of 7 years, and has not been heard of by such person as being alive within that time, provided the person contracting such subsequent marriage, before the marriage takes place, informs the person with whom the marriage is contracted, of the real state of facts so far as the same are within his or her knowledge.
Old 26-07-2008, 03:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 460 / Power: 19
ekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of lightekemono is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Sorry for my bluntness. I do not understand all these KC that you talk about.
Do you think this is a KC trap set by her?
Are you also setting up a KC trap for her?
Is she checking on you consider a KC trap? Or you feel that you are tied down by her and not able to 'eat out'

Who is actually playing the KC game? Who is the victim?
Hi bro,
you were right to have not understood my story, for me myself having to read them again reflected on how confuse I was at that time.

Let me share and update:

23rd July 2008
As usual, i will be going down to JC after work. Earlier on she had called me and says that she will be waiting for me no matter how late.
Upon reaching, we settled down on the regular coffee shop for my warm up beer session.
She looks like she was moody and I asked her why. She poured out everything.

you see, thru out the weeks that I known her, i practically spent more on my taxi, hotel, boooze than she can earned. When I want to see her, i had to go to JC. And when she sees me, she dun have mood to work. Coupled with that she mentioned since the day she met me she will not sleep with customers to supplement her income.
So to translate; its a dead end for both of us.

Then she pop the crucial question that I 100% Lan Lan...
She asked: "Do you like to see your wife being hug by other men? Are you not worried that if I am being caught by AV, it's game over for both of us??"

Then she continue saying: " I am already very gloomy everyday to sit and be touched by those men but even more glooomy that I do not understand why you did not consider those question I just mentioned. I dun want to play game. I want to be your life long partner. Please tell me if you are true to me or merely playing games with me. The past few days I did not called you much cos I was scared its only a game so I retreated and took to one corner. If you ever come here I will not reject you, but I felt very heart broken when i see you."

I officially told her to stop working at pubs and stay with me.

I ask her how is she gonna to settle her financial needs to TT them home? She says that she had earned just enough. I ask how does she expect me to "feed" her?
She says just add another pair of chopstick for her when my family are having dinner and she will be okay.

24th July 2008
She had to settle some issues with the rented room so we agreed that she move in with me the next day(25th July).
As usual I went down to JC to see if she was doing okay with all the arrangement. I think she had declared her retirement to all her buddies cos when they saw me they came over and bid us well wishes. At the coffee shop she also made a few calls to her regular customers and inform that she will not be working anymore, will not be using the mobile number anymore, and thank them for taking care of her in the past. Later in the night she brought me to a pub. I was wondering why ask me save money but still brought me there. She went there with a motive.
She brought me over to a table and intro me to a guy, and told him the same stuff as what she had told her regular customers over the phone earlier that night. Suddenly I saw the guy eyes red red like that and I tot he was happy for her. Then after the conversation we went back to our table to finish up our beer and got out of the place.

She took me to a quiet corner and told me who that guy was.
It was her first customer who she sat with on day one and have taken well care of her ever since then till now. She said she for a moment had took interest in him in the past but there was not much happening between them.
On the day she met me I am only in her hearts and tots.
She in the past had told me about this guy before but not much. But tonight she let out everything in details, including her the other 2 loyal customers.
We checked into a hotel room for the last time and make love passionately.

25th July 2008
We checked out on 3pm and I waited for her while she packed her stuff.
Since she will also be staying with my parents I have seek thier approval beforehand and they welcomed her warmly.
She came down lugging a huge luggage bag and we headed to my place.
She had came over for dinners before so she was not a stranger to my folks.
Later evening we headed to 7-11 cos she wanted to get a new mobile number. I told her its her choice but she says she wants to end it all completely so bought a new SIM card and discarded the old one. Now only her gal cousin knows her number.

later in the night in my room, we discussed our situations, which I would not go into detail as it is almost always predictable when it comes to immigration regulations.
Despite that I had spent heavily that ate into my savings living an all-out "party everynight" lifestyle, she read me like a book and told me to stop all this nonsence. She still allows me to drink but only at downstairs coffee shop. She had discussed to eventually get a decent job and help me out in family expenses while taking up courses to improve her earning power in future. I expressed to her that we may have to save up to hold a wedding but she does not wants it, stating that to have it is to hold it at both sides (SG n Vietnam), and that will be a huge financial burden for me. Instead, she simply request for 2 simple rings and phote shoot when the day comes.
For diamond rings, she said that can come later when we work hard and save hard.

Will the day come true? I really do not know. But for now, I cannot again display actions contradicting my words; like in the past telling her I am serious with her but yet allow her to work and let men touch her.
I learned a valuable lesson in life from her : "walk your talk"

For now, we agreed that she goes back home to her son whom she misses so dearly. Calling home and hearing his voice every alternate days

As I type this on my lappy she is sound asleep. She looks very cheerful today.
No bonk tonight cos i hope she can recuperate from all the late nights working at pubs with lots of beauty sleep.

Thanks for reading my story. Cheers.

Retired Samster

Last edited by ekemono; 26-07-2008 at 03:27 AM.
Old 26-07-2008, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 516 / Power: 21
SingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of lightSingViet is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Just to add on.

WOMEN’S CHARTER
(CHAPTER 353)

Offence
6. Any person lawfully married under any law, religion, custom or usage who during the continuance of that marriage purports to contract a marriage in Singapore or elsewhere under any law, religion, custom or usage in contravention of section 4 shall be deemed to commit the offence of marrying again during the lifetime of the husband or wife, as the case may be, within the meaning of section 494 of the Penal Code (Cap. 224).

PENAL CODE
(CHAPTER 224)

494. Whoever, having a husband or wife living, marries in any case in which such marriage is void by reason of its taking place during the life of such husband or wife, shall be punished with imprisonment for a term which may extend to 7 years, and shall also be liable to fine.
Wah, we at home team academy now le.... trainer is Sha Gua
Old 26-07-2008, 09:51 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -322 / Power: 0
Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok Torres_Mok

Quote:
Dunno what should I do to coax her. Really at lost now as my next trip to see her in in Oct.

How you guys sweet talk you vn partners?
Don't worry bro, as long as u never caught with your pants down it should be ok.
Old 26-07-2008, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mace is Cool - loads of Potential

Hihi bros,

Is there anywhere in singapore or online website that i can get a detail street map of HCM city?? what i got is only those tourist map that only show mainly on downtown area. preferably thos map that shows area in Q5,7,8 etc.

Thks in advance.
Old 26-07-2008, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post

As I type this on my lappy she is sound asleep. She looks very cheerful today.
No bonk tonight cos i hope she can recuperate from all the late nights working at pubs with lots of beauty sleep.

Hi bro, i'm very glad and happy for you. Treat her well and take good care of her..but i am curious, u told ur parents that she work as what previously?

*waiting for the day that i find my vn gal*
Old 26-07-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingViet View Post
Wah, we at home team academy now le.... trainer is Sha Gua
somone ask. I know where to find info then I post lor
Old 26-07-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
You indeed the brave one....
Old 26-07-2008, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just to add on.

WOMEN’S CHARTER
(CHAPTER 353)

Offence

PENAL CODE
(CHAPTER 224)

Exception.
This section does not extend to any person whose marriage, with such husband or wife, has been declared void by a court of competent jurisdiction, nor to any person who contracts a marriage during the life of a former husband or wife, if such husband or wife, at the time of the subsequent marriage, has been continually absent from such person for the space of 7 years, and has not been heard of by such person as being alive within that time, provided the person contracting such subsequent marriage, before the marriage takes place, informs the person with whom the marriage is contracted, of the real state of facts so far as the same are within his or her knowledge.
Bro, thank you for the info.

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread
Please do not post when you PM somebody
Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...
may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1