The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-02-2007, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
My secret agenda is not to get entangled by lang jiao lang loh. You are free to join me in giving out contacts to newbies and those without contacts since you should have loads of it from your frequent Hatyai visits. Same rule applies, no mention of names, no need to tell you when they go, etc...

I got flamed by you for helping newbies without conditions and benefits and I now invite you to join my club of generous gentlemen. Swee boh.
My point is you have not even visited or cheonged Hadyai before, what good are your recommendations? It simply means you are a no. collector, who goes around asking for info and giving them away, information from unverified sources and unvalidated information which may lead potential newbies to the wrong direction. Information that is gotten for unvalidated sources is as good as no information.

If you want to help, check out the information before recommending and give us an FR. We do not want blind leading the blind here.
Old 24-02-2007, 06:44 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -96 / Power: 0
boinker has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck View Post
Not coffee shop lah!!! Show you the full specturm of WL in Hatyai also get suan!!!

Take care for now!!!
Elooo POP... long time no see... when bring me go look see look see?

send my regards to the rest of the gang..
Old 24-02-2007, 08:42 PM
Samster

TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Day 2 CNY – Hadyai

We left for Hadyai on the 2nd day of Chinese new year and reached to our hotel around 1pm. Prices were higher than normal, 1000thb for a room at Golden Crown. Normally we only paid 650thb. After checking in our luggage we went to look see look see at the farms. 1st destination was See Kim Yong… wow.. most of the girls were already booked and the leftovers didn’t interest us. 2nd destination was Channivite. We stopped by SK hotel to avoid paying tuk tuk commission and walked to the farms nearby. Not much left also.. most of the prices went up by 500thb for the CNY. One of my friends found his girl there, a friendly mid 20s TG for 2000thb. 3rd destination was wonderful but only 1 girl left. Slim pickings for the day. We headed back to the hotel and had a session of thai massage instead. In the evening we went to Kiss Lounge but the girls didn’t interest my friend. Prices were 2400thb and 3400thb. There was only 1 destination left.. soi tamaroot (sorry can’t remember how it is spelled). Surprisingly there were quite a few cuties and the prices weren’t that high ie. 1500-2500thb for CNY period. My friend booked a tall girl with C cup for 2500thb. Mission accomplished. As for me, I didn’t find anyone that interest me so I called one of my ex-girls and she came to my hotel. We spent the night partying at Kiss Channel. Music was good as usual and most of the singers/dancers we saw on our last trip was still there. We left early as most of us were eager to bonk our girls

Day 3 CNY – Hadyai

Woke up around 10am and had our breakfast. We were still deciding whether to stay another day so we went to look around the farms to see if there were better stock for the day. Surprisingly many other cheongsters woke up much earlier before us kekeke.. all the usual places had their girls booked out early. So we just decided to take a free and easy day relaxing. Wanted to extend our hotel rooms for another day but was told it was fully booked, so we went to Neo Hotel at See Kim Yong. 900thb for the deluxe rooms, still CNY price but so is everywhere. While having our lunch at Deep Point, I got a phone call from my girl and asked her to come join us. One of my friends met a wl nearby See Kim Yong and since she spoke decent English he asked her to join us. Apparently she does not need to work anymore since she has an Aussie who sponsors her. Anyways she was quite free so she joined my friend for the day. It was mostly a day of relaxation. A few of us went to Oliver massage at the older part of Hadyai. The ladies here were more experienced compared to the massage places nearby Lee Garden. Decent price too, 200thb for 2 hrs of massage. On the way out, we noticed that there were a lot of entertainment outlets around the older part of Hadyai. I made a mental note that we should check out this area the next time we visit Hadyai since nothing has been written about this part of Hadyai… a few possible cheong places too Maybe those who are adventurous enough can venture out and update us.

On that night there were a lot of stalls set up outside Neo Hotel for the CNY, plenty of Thai food, drinks, clothings etc etc so we bought our dinner from the stalls and had it at our rooms. One of my friends went to a newly opened Turkish bath spots next to Neo, called Nice Lady. Prices were only 1000-1200thb and they had mostly syts. I would say they look better than Pink Lady girls. However my friend didn’t enjoy his session as he was caught by one of his girls on the way in. Still worthwhile to check out since some of the girls looked quite pretty. Spent most of the night at our room drinking and gambling. I called a few girls that I knew to come join us so we had a group of 3 guys and 4 girls for the night. Nothing kinky happened la.. just chilling and hugging my girl while we played blackjack. After awhile of hugging I was in the mood for something else so I said last 5 hands and off they left to their separate rooms. Had another session with my girl before calling it a night.

Day 4- going home

Had a good sleep and woke up to enjoy another session with my girl before we checked out. Since both my friends didn’t bonk the night before, we decided to check out Nice Lady again but found out it was not open until 2pm. We then headed to Pasar to do some last minute shopping of clothes and food. Next we headed to Pink lady to check out the girls there. It was only 12+pm so there were very few girls and lots of customers already waiting at the sitting area. Prices were 1350, 1650 and 1950. There were no 1950 girls that day so it was a choice between 1350 and 1650. The 1650 girls had one additional service with the air mattress, but other than that they looked the same. My friend pinked a 1350thb girl with long legs, pretty face and looks slightly experienced, around mid 20s. I pinked a younger petite girl with ample bosoms for 1650. Mine was only so so .. the girl did not have much experience but nonetheless she was quite friendly. Gave me her phone no. and said if I go next time just call and she’ll take time off her work. My friend’s girl gave a much better service and used the full 1 ½ hr for his session. After Pink Lady we ate our lunch at McDonalds before taking the van to Danuk.
When we reached Danuk I was tempted to stay for another night but was out of THB.. already spent 20,000 for the 3 nights. We ate our dinner near Oliver hotel and saw some cun PRCs who walked around nearby the KTV. I went there once before but didn’t book the girls out.. another worthwhile place to check out for the next visit. After dinner it was time to head back to KL. Walked across the border, stamped our passports and collected our car at the duty free session.

Summary
1. Prices are typically high during CNY – so be prepared to bring additional 30% on top of your regular budget
2. Girls are scarce – either go a few days before CNY and book your girl for the length of your stay or wake up very early in the morning to check out the girls before others do. If you have a regular girl, call her to book before CNY to avoid disappointment.
3. Compared to Hadyai, there were more good looking girls in Danuk but not many places to go during the day. Danuk is more of a night place to drink, enjoy and bonk. No shopping complex, cinemas etc available.
Old 24-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 20
stiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystiffneck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by boinker View Post
Elooo POP... long time no see... when bring me go look see look see?

send my regards to the rest of the gang..
Guess it will be sometime till my next vist to H-city haizzzzzz miss P!!!

Take care and best of luck!!!

Map of Hatyai!!!
Old 25-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Good that you finally wrote some FR though no mention of the gals you booked. But still more useful than just flaming others.

I am not a number collector because I don't keep telephone numbers of the gals. Your FR state that you had quite a collection of numbers. So who is number collector?

I don't believe in taking down telephone number of gals because if I give the numbers to cheongsters, they may think that I earn commission as long as the gals receive numbers from a certain telephone. I prefer to make it clean, help completely without conditions. Cheongsters find the gals in the farm and negotiate directly, I only give the contacts on the gals that served bros well previously.

I tried some before and not many left because some of them already gone. Those that are still around, I can pass to bros lah. Like that also kenna flame as number collector when I keep no telephone number of gals?

Very soon, at the rate you go, you can be voted as Number One Accuser. Will be interesting to find out who are all the people whom you have accused before, or you want to tell us more about how you accuse them? I am sure there must be a lot of them. OKay lah, nevermind, don't bored people here lah. Take it that I never ask you lah. Peace...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
My point is you have not even visited or cheonged Hadyai before, what good are your recommendations? It simply means you are a no. collector, who goes around asking for info and giving them away, information from unverified sources and unvalidated information which may lead potential newbies to the wrong direction. Information that is gotten for unvalidated sources is as good as no information.

If you want to help, check out the information before recommending and give us an FR. We do not want blind leading the blind here.
Old 25-02-2007, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi View Post
I am not a number collector because I don't keep telephone numbers of the gals. Your FR state that you had quite a collection of numbers. So who is number collector?

Cheongsters find the gals in the farm and negotiate directly, I only give the contacts on the gals that served bros well previously.
You do not understand the meaning of a no. collector. A no. collector means a person who goes around collecting nos. or information and passing them around but have not tried the girls or written an FR of his experience.

Let me requote what you have said earlier :-

Quote:
Originally Posted by vkoolboi
Originally Posted by vkoolboi
I have not tried them myself and will try them when I am there in March....
This is what you are doing, colleting unverified nos or information and passing them around when you have not tried them yourself. In otherwords, blind leading the blind. You are better off keeping the information to yourself before you mislead others.

Most of us who have experienced cheonging will not simply give out nos. to people they do not trust or met. Why? Firstly the nos. are given by the girls to a particular individual in trust. It is not meant to be passed around as she does not want her no. to be circulated to unknown strangers. Secondly, some of the girls are people's tiraks. It is the same as passing your girfriend's no to strangers wanting to bonk your girlfriend. Thirdly, we do not want our fav. girls to be overbooked and overpriced if she becomes too famous. Unlike OKTs who want more business, cheongsters want their girls to be less used so that they do not have to stir the coffee cup when they visit their girls. When a person is too eager to give out information on the girl, it is quite obvious what his agenda is.

As such, the name of the road or place is more than enough information for anyone to go check it out. As not all the girls are there for a long time it is meant for cheongsters to search the farms themselves to see if there are any worthwhile or good looking ones.

Last edited by TD0620G; 25-02-2007 at 04:46 PM.
Old 26-02-2007, 07:44 AM
Samster

vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light

Only you understand loh. Collect numbers, keep to yourself, go once in a few months, try a few gals at most and tell bros general information like location of farms on which road, search for themselves, etc... kind of "help". More specific information, all keep to yourself and close friends, leaving others out. Give you an example lah.

TD tried one gal, say that service is good, price is right. He kept this contact to himself and very close friends and tell others to find on their own, brand them hidden agenda, earn commission, etc... Compare with another bro, David who try several gals and pass this contact to his friend Jason who try one of the gals and then share these contacts to newbies. You decide lah, who is number collector and who is generous loh.

I think different from you. Good service gals, I share them so that they get more business. Bad service gals, I don't share. They get lesser business and they learn that they have to improve their service to get more business. In the end, both gals and bros benefit. If the gal is my tirak, I help her get out of business. If she is in business and I cannot help her out, then I have to be get real that she is bonking other guys for cash.

I have tried one of the gals in my visit to hatyai. After I tried, though not very very good but can pass lah, I give out to a bro who in turn share with me his experiences and good contacts. I pass on these contacts to newbies lah. This is about sharing not hoding information lah. If give FR publicly, later got flame by you how? Kenna called OKT, commission earner or person with hidden agenda though not clear what the agenda is, etc... very jialat leh.

Aiya, cannot finish counselling all these good stuff to you lah. Join my club and experience being a generous gentleman, after that you will swear by sharing all good information with all who need help. Somemore, help you exchange your points for free bonks.

Your group very close and newbies cannot get detailed gals' info. My club very open to all. You cheong, I cheong and all willing to share info, you are in the club. Want to join this generous gentlemen club or not? Participated by all, own by none. Invite you 2nd time already. Just need to follow the 3 rules. Share information freely to all who are genuine and in need. No flaming of others, esp fellow generous gentlemen and finally, give pts to generous gentlemen and zap all lang jiao lang who talk only lang jiao way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
You do not understand the meaning of a no. collector. A no. collector means a person who goes around collecting nos. or information and passing them around but have not tried the girls or written an FR of his experience.

Let me requote what you have said earlier :-

This is what you are doing, colleting unverified nos or information and passing them around when you have not tried them yourself. In otherwords, blind leading the blind. You are better off keeping the information to yourself before you mislead others.

Most of us who have experienced cheonging will not simply give out nos. to people they do not trust or met. Why? Firstly the nos. are given by the girls to a particular individual in trust. It is not meant to be passed around as she does not want her no. to be circulated to unknown strangers. Secondly, some of the girls are people's tiraks. It is the same as passing your girfriend's no to strangers wanting to bonk your girlfriend. Thirdly, we do not want our fav. girls to be overbooked and overpriced if she becomes too famous. Unlike OKTs who want more business, cheongsters want their girls to be less used so that they do not have to stir the coffee cup when they visit their girls. When a person is too eager to give out information on the girl, it is quite obvious what his agenda is.

As such, the name of the road or place is more than enough information for anyone to go check it out. As not all the girls are there for a long time it is meant for cheongsters to search the farms themselves to see if there are any worthwhile or good looking ones.
Old 26-02-2007, 10:56 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 664 / Power: 0
DeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to beholdDeKuip is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffneck View Post
Guess it will be sometime till my next vist to H-city haizzzzzz miss P!!!

Take care and best of luck!!!
Bro, long time no see u leh... err.. if bring bro Boinker look see can i tag along? hur hur
Old 26-02-2007, 11:41 AM
Samster

next trip to Hadyai do check out the old areas nearby Oliver... saw some good prospects there
Old 26-02-2007, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future

Who we... or anybody on SBF share with on SBF is our prerogative. If we tried a gem and we want to share, we will... But how can we share something we have not tried ? Like dat I collect all the OKT/Farm contact... ask the OKT who is good (of cos they say everyone lorr...) and just post based on recommendation without trying first.... swee boh
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 26-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Samster

Very true, haven't tried yet better don't recommend, like that might as well ask newbies to buy Hadyai Yellow Pages... every female listed name also can check out. Just call one by one then say 'Sawadeekrap, ai pau pau mai?'
Old 26-02-2007, 08:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

y always got wannabe tai kor in this hatyai thread huh?
Old 26-02-2007, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
You not trying to muscle in too? Small town, no room for >1.
Old 27-02-2007, 09:41 AM
Samster

Wannbe Tai Kor must also have sufficient followers. You see the type of reply to prevent sharing of info and name calling, ridiculous accusations, you know whether the person is selfish or selfless already lah.

Enough said and lets move on, wait kenna death warrant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
Old 27-02-2007, 09:47 AM
Samster

Is there one Tai Kor or are there many wannabes?

I thought that all cheongsters go there to be a Tai Kor in bed with their favourite puyings, with puyings pauling their lampar.

I start to find out that some may go there to paul others' lampar. Small world with so many different types of people. I am amazed by certain cheongsters' mentality. Maybe, like that can be considered cool in hot hatyai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
You not trying to muscle in too? Small town, no room for >1.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1