The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Online2Offline

Old 19-01-2022, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 0
huongrang deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Very nice update TS, hope to read more
Old 19-01-2022, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 177 / Power: 10
SandPipers is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSandPipers is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by huongrang View Post
hope to read more
Same here too
Old 19-01-2022, 10:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 4
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

(Continuation)

Like a champion, Teri swallowed my cock with its pre-cum. Then I felt a tingling sensation… she was trying to wrap her tongue around my cock inside her mouth.

I unbuttoned my shirt whilst Teri continued to suck my cock. The moment she stopped to gasp for air, I sat up and removed my trousers and underwear. As I took off my unbuttoned shirt, Teri was pulling her dress over her head. At that “freeze frame” moment when her hands were raised skywards, I saw her creamy, sizeable pair of breasts squeezed inside the matching black bra. Like my cock earlier, her beautiful tits were uncomfortably caged and I immediately unhooked her bra, freeing her lovely breasts from further misery.

In the course of us undressing, she had kicked off her heels. I really wanted to do her with her heels on. I stepped out of the bed and first picked up my trousers, to retrieve the condom in the pocket. Then I took her heels.

Teri smiled playfully and raised her legs at me, knowing exactly my intent. After putting her heels on, I climbed on top of her and we started kissing. I positioned my cock such that it was pressed diagonally across her pussy, partly resting on the little G-string, and partly feeling the warmth and wetness near her love hole.

Pushing her breasts inwards towards one another, I lowered my head and licked the valley I artificially created between her breasts. I also made sure to lick her hardened nipples now and then for variety. In this posture, my cock was no longer pressed against her. But Teri was already streets ahead of me in horniness quotient. She was fingering herself.

Seeing how “advanced” she was, I promptly capped myself and “smacked” my sturdy cock against her fingers which were pleasuring her own pussy. Teri grabbed my cock gratefully and brushed it suggestively outside her pussy. It was the first time that I had seen her waxed. Her mildly pink, wet pussy lips unobstructed by any pubic hair drove me crazy. I took control of my penis and inserted the tip of my cock into her vagina.

Keep it there, Teri instructed in Chinese. She then massaged my balls. The effect was my cock was vibrating gently. Like addictive substances, you just want more and more of it. I thought I was taking control, but it turned out Teri was in control. Bit by bit, she let my cock slip deeper into her vagina.

I took Teri’s legs and dangled them over my shoulder. I liked that she was still wearing her red heels. And she was still wearing her G-string. I ripped into her soaking pussy as Teri grabbed her own breasts seductively. The more I drilled into her, the more white juice her panties collected.

“Deng, deng” (wait, wait), Teri interrupted. I saw she wanted to remove her G-string. I removed my cock from her wet pussy. Her G-string got entangled in one of her heels and Teri just let it be. She then turned around and took up doggy position. I smacked her bums lightly and readied my cock to re-enter her pussy from behind.

“Aaaaargh….Aaaaargh….”, Teri wailed as I thrusted my rock sold six-inch cock inside her. It was a cry of pain and pleasure, of lust and sluttiness. Now I can truly be in control, I thought to myself as I grabbed her soft breasts from behind and expertly tuned her nipples.

I continued banging Teri from behind like a deprived sex addict, enjoying the smashing sound I made against her buttocks. I have to credit her for her ability and willingness to be fucked hard in doggy position. More likely, she loved to be banged roughly from behind.

Teri collapsed a few minutes later, and moments before that I already felt she was shivering uncontrollably as she reached her climax. By my own standard, I was in fine form that night. But I was reluctant to continue banging her just to satisfy my own craving.

As Teri lay face down in bed, ostensibly wasted, I peeled off the sticky condom and masturbated, spraying my sperm onto her bums and lower back (and a little misfired on the bedsheet).

“Bian tai”, (pervert), Teri called out in jest, as I flicked off the last few drops of sperm, which landed on her legs just below her backside.

(To be continued)
Old 20-01-2022, 06:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1106 / Power: 14
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Online2Offline View Post
(Continuation)

Like a champion, Teri swallowed my cock with its pre-cum. Then I felt a tingling sensation… she was trying to wrap her tongue around my cock inside her mouth.

I unbuttoned my shirt whilst Teri continued to suck my cock. The moment she stopped to gasp for air, I sat up and removed my trousers and underwear. As I took off my unbuttoned shirt, Teri was pulling her dress over her head. At that “freeze frame” moment when her hands were raised skywards, I saw her creamy, sizeable pair of breasts squeezed inside the matching black bra. Like my cock earlier, her beautiful tits were uncomfortably caged and I immediately unhooked her bra, freeing her lovely breasts from further misery.

In the course of us undressing, she had kicked off her heels. I really wanted to do her with her heels on. I stepped out of the bed and first picked up my trousers, to retrieve the condom in the pocket. Then I took her heels.

Teri smiled playfully and raised her legs at me, knowing exactly my intent. After putting her heels on, I climbed on top of her and we started kissing. I positioned my cock such that it was pressed diagonally across her pussy, partly resting on the little G-string, and partly feeling the warmth and wetness near her love hole.

Pushing her breasts inwards towards one another, I lowered my head and licked the valley I artificially created between her breasts. I also made sure to lick her hardened nipples now and then for variety. In this posture, my cock was no longer pressed against her. But Teri was already streets ahead of me in horniness quotient. She was fingering herself.

Seeing how “advanced” she was, I promptly capped myself and “smacked” my sturdy cock against her fingers which were pleasuring her own pussy. Teri grabbed my cock gratefully and brushed it suggestively outside her pussy. It was the first time that I had seen her waxed. Her mildly pink, wet pussy lips unobstructed by any pubic hair drove me crazy. I took control of my penis and inserted the tip of my cock into her vagina.

Keep it there, Teri instructed in Chinese. She then massaged my balls. The effect was my cock was vibrating gently. Like addictive substances, you just want more and more of it. I thought I was taking control, but it turned out Teri was in control. Bit by bit, she let my cock slip deeper into her vagina.

I took Teri’s legs and dangled them over my shoulder. I liked that she was still wearing her red heels. And she was still wearing her G-string. I ripped into her soaking pussy as Teri grabbed her own breasts seductively. The more I drilled into her, the more white juice her panties collected.

“Deng, deng” (wait, wait), Teri interrupted. I saw she wanted to remove her G-string. I removed my cock from her wet pussy. Her G-string got entangled in one of her heels and Teri just let it be. She then turned around and took up doggy position. I smacked her bums lightly and readied my cock to re-enter her pussy from behind.

“Aaaaargh….Aaaaargh….”, Teri wailed as I thrusted my rock sold six-inch cock inside her. It was a cry of pain and pleasure, of lust and sluttiness. Now I can truly be in control, I thought to myself as I grabbed her soft breasts from behind and expertly tuned her nipples.

I continued banging Teri from behind like a deprived sex addict, enjoying the smashing sound I made against her buttocks. I have to credit her for her ability and willingness to be fucked hard in doggy position. More likely, she loved to be banged roughly from behind.

Teri collapsed a few minutes later, and moments before that I already felt she was shivering uncontrollably as she reached her climax. By my own standard, I was in fine form that night. But I was reluctant to continue banging her just to satisfy my own craving.

As Teri lay face down in bed, ostensibly wasted, I peeled off the sticky condom and masturbated, spraying my sperm onto her bums and lower back (and a little misfired on the bedsheet).

“Bian tai”, (pervert), Teri called out in jest, as I flicked off the last few drops of sperm, which landed on her legs just below her backside.

(To be continued)
Bro, you nust love teri a lot..
Old 21-01-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahha2011 View Post
Bro, you nust love teri a lot..
Bro, I must admit, I am very fond of Teri.
Old 21-01-2022, 10:59 PM
Samster

(Continuation)

Shortly after that night, I went overseas for my Christmas-New Year break. I messaged Teri upon my return and found out that she had brought forward her return date to China as airfares were very expensive closer to Chinese New Year.

Teri loved Korean BBQ, and once again we were in Tanjong Pagar, but at a different restaurant from the one we went to on our very first dinner date years ago.

However, some things don’t change.

You smell, Teri told me in the car as we drove off after a hearty dinner washed down with soju. You too, I snapped back and she laughed. It was reminiscent of the last time we had Korean BBQ. Arriving at her place, she removed her clothes nonchalantly and headed to the bathroom in her bra and panties. I normally don’t take people or things for granted, but I must admit I felt very at home. I was at her place after dinner. Again.

Meanwhile, I stripped to my underwear, casting aside my BBQ-smelling clothes, and was surfing on my mobile as Teri showered. Teri emerged from the shower, wrapped in a towel, and proceeded to use the hairdryer. I went to wash up and was left with only a hand towel to dry myself. Nothing new for me anymore. The (hand) towel was not big enough to wrap around my waist, so I inevitably but comfortably walked out of the bathroom naked, with a glorious erection in plain sight.

“Guo lai” (come over), Teri said as she sat on the only chair in the room. I took the few steps towards her. Within a blink, Teri had leaned forward and started giving me a wet BBBJ as I stood rooted. As her head bobbed around, her towel loosened underneath her armpit and soon, my hands were cupping her soft breasts as the towel rested around her waist in her seated position.

Teri stopped blowing me and looked up. I brushed her hair with my fingers and gave her a melting smile. Taking her hands, I led her to the bed. Truth be said, she had given me such an amazing BBBJ, I was more-than-ready to reward her immediately for her effective and hard work.

I fished out the condom from my jeans I’d left on the bed and Teri capped me effortlessly as my steely cock was pointing to heaven in a conducive angle to be capped. Getting on top of her, I put my fingers on her pussy and true to form, she was wet, expectedly.

Teri looked vulnerable and wanting at the same time as I slowly inserted my anxious rod into her warm, moist pussy. I went in and out slowly and steadily, building up the tempo along the way. Although her eyes were shut, I detected they were “smiling” as she groaned ever so softly.

Perhaps not contended with the gradual build up, Teri asked to be on top. Mounting me, she went into overdrive almost immediately. The sudden change of pace at short interval significantly heightened my urge. I watched her breasts danced freestyle and her (head) hair morphed into a natural mess from where I was, laying on my back. It felt like she was sprinting towards the finish line. I felt I was going to ejaculate in no time as her soft groans turned into more audible grunts.

I could feel my sperm flooding the tip of the condom as I climaxed with her still riding me like there was no tomorrow. She continued sitting on me as my cock became less rigid inside her pussy after ejaculation.

- - - - -

That was the last time I made love to, and saw Teri. She went home just before mid-January 2020. Days later, the world began to be progressively consumed by a deadly virus originating from Wuhan. By Chinese New Year, the coronavirus had impacted several countries, including China and Singapore.

It’s been just over two years since we were last together. I can’t say I don’t miss her. Seven years (2014-2020) is a reasonable time to maintain a “strange / interesting / dunno how to explain” relationship with Teri, though we only met a few times a year at best.

My recollection is she got prettier with every bonk, and she seemed to adore my oversized shaft. Year after year, I was grateful that after every dinner date, she wanted to fuck me (and in fairness, I wanted to be fucked by her, too). It was never about the money, as no money changed hands. (OK, I bought dinner all the time).

Teri is my mysterious KTV girl. I am glad I chose that arrogant looking 22 year-old all those years ago. It had been an interesting journey with her…..
Old 22-01-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:
(Continuation)

Shortly after that night, I went overseas for my Christmas-New Year break. I messaged Teri upon my return and found out that she had brought forward her return date to China as airfares were very expensive closer to Chinese New Year.

Teri loved Korean BBQ, and once again we were in Tanjong Pagar, but at a different restaurant from the one we went to on our very first dinner date years ago.

However, some things don’t change.

You smell, Teri told me in the car as we drove off after a hearty dinner washed down with soju. You too, I snapped back and she laughed. It was reminiscent of the last time we had Korean BBQ. Arriving at her place, she removed her clothes nonchalantly and headed to the bathroom in her bra and panties. I normally don’t take people or things for granted, but I must admit I felt very at home. I was at her place after dinner. Again.

Meanwhile, I stripped to my underwear, casting aside my BBQ-smelling clothes, and was surfing on my mobile as Teri showered. Teri emerged from the shower, wrapped in a towel, and proceeded to use the hairdryer. I went to wash up and was left with only a hand towel to dry myself. Nothing new for me anymore. The (hand) towel was not big enough to wrap around my waist, so I inevitably but comfortably walked out of the bathroom naked, with a glorious erection in plain sight.

“Guo lai” (come over), Teri said as she sat on the only chair in the room. I took the few steps towards her. Within a blink, Teri had leaned forward and started giving me a wet BBBJ as I stood rooted. As her head bobbed around, her towel loosened underneath her armpit and soon, my hands were cupping her soft breasts as the towel rested around her waist in her seated position.

Teri stopped blowing me and looked up. I brushed her hair with my fingers and gave her a melting smile. Taking her hands, I led her to the bed. Truth be said, she had given me such an amazing BBBJ, I was more-than-ready to reward her immediately for her effective and hard work.

I fished out the condom from my jeans I’d left on the bed and Teri capped me effortlessly as my steely cock was pointing to heaven in a conducive angle to be capped. Getting on top of her, I put my fingers on her pussy and true to form, she was wet, expectedly.

Teri looked vulnerable and wanting at the same time as I slowly inserted my anxious rod into her warm, moist pussy. I went in and out slowly and steadily, building up the tempo along the way. Although her eyes were shut, I detected they were “smiling” as she groaned ever so softly.

Perhaps not contended with the gradual build up, Teri asked to be on top. Mounting me, she went into overdrive almost immediately. The sudden change of pace at short interval significantly heightened my urge. I watched her breasts danced freestyle and her (head) hair morphed into a natural mess from where I was, laying on my back. It felt like she was sprinting towards the finish line. I felt I was going to ejaculate in no time as her soft groans turned into more audible grunts.

I could feel my sperm flooding the tip of the condom as I climaxed with her still riding me like there was no tomorrow. She continued sitting on me as my cock became less rigid inside her pussy after ejaculation.

- - - - -

That was the last time I made love to, and saw Teri. She went home just before mid-January 2020. Days later, the world began to be progressively consumed by a deadly virus originating from Wuhan. By Chinese New Year, the coronavirus had impacted several countries, including China and Singapore.

It’s been just over two years since we were last together. I can’t say I don’t miss her. Seven years (2014-2020) is a reasonable time to maintain a “strange / interesting / dunno how to explain” relationship with Teri, though we only met a few times a year at best.

My recollection is she got prettier with every bonk, and she seemed to adore my oversized shaft. Year after year, I was grateful that after every dinner date, she wanted to fuck me (and in fairness, I wanted to be fucked by her, too). It was never about the money, as no money changed hands. (OK, I bought dinner all the time).

Teri is my mysterious KTV girl. I am glad I chose that arrogant looking 22 year-old all those years ago. It had been an interesting journey with her…..
Didn't you check up with her since? I mean Corona... u never know. As a friend greeting lor
Old 22-01-2022, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 17
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Sorry @wattonhenry to keep you and other fellow readers waiting. Was quite busy at work recently.
No problem at all. Just want to let you know there’s a loyal following…
Old 23-01-2022, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 7
taxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytaxma deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story TS, please continue
Old 24-01-2022, 02:07 AM
Samster

Talking Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Didn't you check up with her since? I mean Corona... u never know. As a friend greeting lor
Hi bro, I usually prefer not to keep in touch with (my self-referenced as) “leisure & recreation” ladies. But given that Teri and I have maintained a “when in town” relationship for several years, and I am actually quite fond of her, I have communicated with her last couple of years during covid.

But nothing more than periodic WeChat messages/video calls. I prefer to err on the side of caution. Like with many other ladies in the past, I do not know if it’s a “good thing” to be in contact – it reminds them of their past in Singapore, which they may not want to be reminded of. I am also mindful they could have moved on, gotten married or whatever.

Teri is fine back in China. A little older, just the way I like it…
Old 24-01-2022, 02:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wattonhenry View Post
No problem at all. Just want to let you know there’s a loyal following…
Sincerely appreciated, bro. Am glad my experiences/stories are of interest, and hopefully an entertaining distraction
Old 24-01-2022, 02:14 AM
Samster

CREW ADVENTURES

Pre-covid, I travelled often for business. I had the privilege of being a premium class passenger, and coupled with my high-level airline membership status, I was always treated very well on-ground (pre-flight) and even more so, in-flight.

Before I continue, I would like to stress: it is not my intention to “show off”; I need to contextualize the background and situations for my experiences to be better understood, and for the stories to be more immersive. I know of people (and I bet some readers here too) who are even more privileged travellers, so my little adventures are probably “small time” for them. Nevertheless, like my previous stories, I hope you will enjoy them.

I will start with “Nancy”, which is etched in my mind as the “New York” relationship.

(To be continued)
Old 24-01-2022, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 513 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1383 / Power: 17
wattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud ofwattonhenry has much to be proud of

Sounds like a fun job you are doing @Online2Offline
Old 24-01-2022, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 10
maomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaomao34 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Take care during yr travels. Go post more scandals for us.
Old 25-01-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

(Continuation)

Crew Adventures (1) - Nancy

I will start with “Nancy”, which is etched in my mind as the “New York” relationship.

Some years ago, SIA’s Singapore to Newark (in New York) flight was the longest non-stop flight in the world, which took about 19 hours. The Airbus A340 was used. Not all crew were trained for the A340. Apparently, with the limited number of A340 fleet, its crew were carefully selected for various reasons, including the fact that it was a damn long flight, and having to deal with an all-business-class clientele.

At that time, I had to be in New York (NY) for quarterly business meetings, this went on for over two years. The typical passenger profile of SIA’s Singapore to NY flight tends to be older, senior executives. Think gentlemen in their 50s, a mix of high-ranking financial professionals, global MNC senior management and successful entrepreneurs/businessmen. I had been on flights with recognizable captains of industries and even senior govt. officials. Of course there were other passengers such as women travellers and (presumably rich) kids, but the majority were white collar types, matured males, Singaporeans and foreigners alike.

I did not belong to the typical passenger profile. Visually, I was younger (full crop of thick black hair), and dressed down (t-shirt, jeans and sneakers). The senior ranked crew were always older than me – the In-Flight Supervisor (purple dress), Chief Stewardess (red dress); and even some of the Leading Stewardess (green dress). Naturally, I gravitated towards the younger crew, mostly a Flight Stewardess (blue dress).

However, the NY flights hardly featured any SYT flight stewardess, after all, the passenger profile was best served by more experienced crew. Till I spotted Nancy from a distance.

Prior to spotting Nancy, the in-flight supervisor, a kind-looking lady in her 50s, had come to personally greet me in my seat. “Welcome back, Mr. O2O. My name is ABC, your in-flight supervisor. The flight will….blah blah blah…” It was a routine gesture extended to frequent flyers.

On that particular flight, Nancy, a flight stewardess, was assigned to serve on my aisle/sector. By the time Nancy made her way to me (single window seat), I had already randomly observed her for a few minutes, as she was introducing herself to fellow passengers in the few rows in front of me.

Nancy is a good looking Malaysian Chinese. The kind of crew who would be featured in SIA’s TV commercial (in fact she was but I won’t elaborate to protect her privacy).

“Good morning, Mr. O2O. My name is Nancy and I will be serving you on this flight. May I offer you a drink before take-off?”, she said cheerfully. Now at close range, Nancy looked even more beautiful than from afar.

I looked into Nancy’s eyes with a warm smile. It would be a stretch to say “there was a connection”, but I had very positive vibes about her. And if her eyes could talk, she probably felt likewise as her smile widened, showing a perfect set of teeth, with a shy twinkle in her eyes.

“A glass of champagne, please, Nancy”, I replied softly. “Dom Perignon?”, she offered, and I nodded approvingly. When Nancy served me the drink, the inevitable happened. Bending forward towards me to reach my seat’s glass holder space, she unintentionally provided a sneak preview, a glimpse of her breasts. They were lovely. A light but tantalising whiff of perfume permeated the air. I immediately liked what I saw and smelt, simultaneously.

“I’ll be back later to take your lunch preference after take-off”, Nancy said professionally. As she turned away to approach the passenger seated behind me, I had a good view of her curvaceous body wrapped in her sarong kebaya, especially the butt…..

(To be continued)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1