The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 07-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Haiz, even a draw against lowly Wigan would suffice.

Wholesale changes need to be made.

Playing a little fantasy football now
Shopping list:
New main striker, --> Norwich (Grant Holt) ?
2 creative central midfielders, --> Swansea City (Gylfi Sigurdsson) ? Borussia Dortmund (Mario Gotze) ?
New starting right and left backs --> can't think of any Good ones now haha
Maybe new manager too, SAF is already 71 this year, the hair dryer treatment also no power liao.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen
Old 07-05-2012, 09:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 20
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ration?cc=4716

Fergie eyes Spark of inspiration
May 7, 2012

SAF is banking on Mark Hughes coming back 2 haunt ManC on the final day of the Premier League season.

City lead Ferguson's ManU on goal difference with 1 game 2 play & r long odds-on 2 take the title as they face QPR on the final day.

The hope 4 United, who meet Sunderland in their final game, is tat QPR r spurred on by their own battle against relegation & r inspired by Hughes who was axed by City in acrimonious circumstances.

"QPR need a point & they're fighting 4 survival," Ferguson said. "The whole future of the club could be resting on the game & I only wish Sparky was playing.

"But Mark knows his job all right. He was sacked by City in a very unethical way & he'll remember tat."

Ferguson has a passion 4 horse racing & is hoping 4 a dramatic moment similar 2 the 1956 Grand National when Devon Loch fell just yards fr the line with the race in the bag.

"There could be a Devon Loch. You never know," said Ferguson. "Stranger things hv happened in tis game of football.

"They're red-hot fav but we've won the title on 3 occasions on the last day & we don't mind doing it again."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/columns...-dream?cc=4716

Red Devils dare to dream
May 6, 2012

Not since Denis Law struck 4 ManC as ManU were relegated @ Old Trafford in 1974 has a backheeled goal appeared so unappreciated by the scorer. As Paul Scholes, born later tat momentous year, flicked United into the lead with masterly expertise, there was barely a flicker of a celebration. No raised arm, no smile, no indication of joy.

Not 4 the 1st time, a glance @ Scholes offered an accurate appraisal of United. There was an air of resignation abt the old timer, a sense tat a scoring a goal, no matter hw skilful, when the Premier League trophy seems headed 4 the Etihad Stadium was the footballing equivalent of winning a minor battle & losing a major war.

But both goalscorers' reaction told a tale in themselves. Scholes was the face of realism, Ashley Young the voice of implausible optimism. When the winger doubled United's advantage against Swansea, he charged in2 the visitors' net, retrieving the ball & haring back 2 the half-way line. It was as though, even with 49 mins remaining, he reasoned tat saving a few seconds could salvage their title bid.

Tis was hope, improbable hope, @ 1s understandable & unrealistic. The extra time produced no dividend, however, United proving profligate as chances 2 chip away @ City's superior goal difference were spurned. Roberto Mancini's men r 8 better off; unless United can defeat Sunderland by 9 or more goals, therefore, they need QPR 2 avoid defeat @ the Etihad Stadium.

"You hv 2 think there's hope," Ferguson said b4 citing, as he often does, the 1956 Grand National, & hoping City will stumble @ the final hurdle. "There could be a Devon Loch. You never know. Stranger things hv happened in tis game of football."

Yet Devon Loch lingers so long in his memory precisely becos it was a 1-off. As he needed 2 be, Ferguson was more bullish 2 the Old Trafford crowd than the post-match interviewers. "Hopefully next week it will be the biggest celebration of our lives," he had said, in a brief end-of-season address. But he did not accompany his players on the lap of honour. United may end their campaign with 89 points, but tat is not enough 2 merit a jubilant trot around the pitch.

It is abt context, & the context is tat United's hopes rest with a striker Ferguson sold, a manager he scorned & a relegation-threatened team. Mark Hughes' QPR r City's remaining opponents. "I just wish Sparky was playing," Ferguson joked.

Even in a year of valiant veterans, depending upon a 48-year-old forward might be stretching credibility a little. As it was, a 37-year-old midfielder broke the deadlock, Scholes ghosting in behind Mark Gower as Antonio Valencia sped past Neil Taylor. The winger set up Michael Carrick, whose sidefooted shot was deftly redirected by his central midfield partner.

Then, when Angel Rangel had slid in 2 block Wayne Rooney's shot, Young guided the rebound in2 the far corner of the net. Wat happened next was noted by Brendan Rodgers. "He sprints in2 the goal 2 get the ball," the Swansea manager said. "Tat tells me he thinks they can get a load of goals."

And, while he praised his side 4 keeping the 2nd half scoreless, they could hv done. The list of United's potential scorers included both full-backs, Patrice Evra & Phil Jones; 1 centre-back, Chris Smalling; plus substitute Tom Cleverley; as well as more regular suspects. All had opportunities, none went in.

United could hv run up a rugby score but profligacy brought symmetry. They, like City did @ Newcastle, won 2-0. A 20th title looks like eluding United, just as Rooney missed out on a landmark of his own. A 34th goal of the season would hv equalled his personal best; instead, on the day he collected a belated 1st caution of the league campaign, he scooped a shot wide when Valencia & Carrick had combined beautifully.

Open & attacking, positive & progressive, tis was more recognisably a United side than the cautious collective beaten @ City on Monday. But tat was a side selected in the fear tat they could not go toe 2 toe with their moneyed rivals. As it is, they still sit side by side on 86 points but proximity looks very painful 4 United.

MAN OF THE MATCH: Ashley Young - Sharp & lively, he was involved in many of United's finest moves & took his goal expertly. Tis was Young's 1st start since the Villa game 3 weeks ago; perhaps the winger's theatrics then persuaded Ferguson 2 remove him fr the limelight but Young showed tat, when he stays on his feet, he has plenty of tricks in his armoury.

MAN U VERDICT: Valencia was excellent, begging the question of why the division's form right winger did not start against City, while Scholes & Carrick impressed in midfield. However, Javier Hernandez proved particularly wasteful in attack & the chances Swansea enjoyed, often involving Gylfi Sigurdsson, showed tat United struggled 2 pick up the Icelander.

SWANSEA VERDICT: Last week's ill-advised flirtation with wat Rodgers had termed a "3-diamond-3" formation was not repeated. Swansea reverted 2 a more familiar 4-2-3-1 & were all the better 4 it. While they could hv conceded more goals, they were also close 2 netting themselves, with David de Gea producing a fine stop 2 deny Danny Graham. They passed the ball with typical confidence & a wonderful debut season in the Premier League could yet end with a top-half finish. There was also time 4 sentiment when Alan Tate, the former United youth player & a stalwart of Swansea's time in the lower leagues, was given a late cameo.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ration?cc=4716

Fergie eyes Spark of inspiration
May 7, 2012
we should never have put ourselves to be in this situation and having to depend on others to take points off city.
Old 08-05-2012, 06:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
we should never have put ourselves to be in this situation and having to depend on others to take points off city.
Yo, fat hope to expect sparky and QPR to do so at Etihad! No silver ware this season, excuses to concentrate on EPL when we lost out on league cup, FA and CL kns. No point being #2, but for next seasons's CL
Old 09-05-2012, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry guys, this season is a classic case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:38 PM
Samster

mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Yo, fat hope to expect sparky and QPR to do so at Etihad! No silver ware this season, excuses to concentrate on EPL when we lost out on league cup, FA and CL kns. No point being #2, but for next seasons's CL
i honestly can't see hughes and qpr getting anything out of city at the ethihad. let's just hope that we come back stronger next season.

congrats in advance to our noisy neighbours. enjoy it while u can cos we'll be back!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangoesteam View Post
Sorry guys, this season is a classic case of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.
haha. well said bro. we really shot ourselves in the foot....throwing away an 8point lead with 6 games to play then.
Old 13-05-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
CooLLeh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i honestly can't see hughes and qpr getting anything out of city at the ethihad. let's just hope that we come back stronger next season.

congrats in advance to our noisy neighbours. enjoy it while u can cos we'll be back!

haha. well said bro. we really shot ourselves in the foot....throwing away an 8point lead with 6 games to play then.
wasted the 8 points ..but hopefully tonite hughes can do a weebit of magic ..but from the looks of it ..seems hard ...can only pray ...
Old 13-05-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 13
badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!badboynani17 is one of the Best!

Let's be United and pray together.... a draw for City game and a win for United is good enough...
Old 13-05-2012, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
jitlong69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Refuse to watch the game tonight. What are ManU chances? I dont even give a one per cent chance. But as I saw the results with another 10 mins of normal time to go............ManC trailing OPR 1-2. Some kind of a joke???

ManU leading by a Rooney goal...........what's going on ?????

10 long long mins to go
Old 13-05-2012, 11:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
mangoesteam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
oh..you are beauty! I love to be proved wrong in this case> 2mins more to prove me wrong.
Old 14-05-2012, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8521 / Power: 21
alex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond reputealex18122003 has a reputation beyond repute

Glory, glory, Man United,
And the reds go marching on, on, on.
Just like the Busby Babes in Days gone by
We'll keep the Red Flags flying high
You've got to see yourself from far and wide
You've got to hear the masses sing with pride
United! Man United!

A Proud Member Of Tiko Club

Old 14-05-2012, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex18122003 View Post
Glory, glory, Man United,
And the reds go marching on, on, on.
Just like the Busby Babes in Days gone by
We'll keep the Red Flags flying high
You've got to see yourself from far and wide
You've got to hear the masses sing with pride
United! Man United!
lovely song bro! bravo!

we were just not good enough this season. we have no divine right to win the league every year. we have to win it. the title doesn't just fall into our hands.

i remember when we first lost the title to wenger's arsenal. and what did we do? we came back to win it.

we then lost to chelsea under mourinho. we also came back.

we lost to chelsea again under ancelotti. we came back too.

last night we lost to city under mancini. we will come back to reclaim the title. rest assured of that fellow united fans.

glory glory man united. the reds will go marching on on on !!!!!

the champ20ns will be back!
Old 14-05-2012, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Roy of the Rovers Moment!

Wat can i say bro...another roy of the rovers moment...another "its a funny old game saint" moment...life imitating art at its best...thrill of victory n agony of defeat...football at its v best...

But i hv been there before, literally...26 May 1989, Anfield, reds v gooners...thomas scoring in stoppage time to give arsenal the title...cried buckets of tears!!...

Here's to nxt season...hoping me reds r up there pushing yr red devils n yr noisy neighbours, now probably even noisier!!

Cheerios

Quote:

we were just not good enough this season. we have no divine right to win the league every year. we have to win it. the title doesn't just fall into our hands.

i remember when we first lost the title to wenger's arsenal. and what did we do? we came back to win it.

we then lost to chelsea under mourinho. we also came back.

we lost to chelsea again under ancelotti. we came back too.

last night we lost to city under mancini. we will come back to reclaim the title. rest assured of that fellow united fans.

glory glory man united. the reds will go marching on on on !!!!!

the champ20ns will be back!
Old 15-05-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Re: Roy of the Rovers Moment!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Wat can i say bro...another roy of the rovers moment...another "its a funny old game saint" moment...life imitating art at its best...thrill of victory n agony of defeat...football at its v best...

But i hv been there before, literally...26 May 1989, Anfield, reds v gooners...thomas scoring in stoppage time to give arsenal the title...cried buckets of tears!!...

Here's to nxt season...hoping me reds r up there pushing yr red devils n yr noisy neighbours, now probably even noisier!!

Cheerios
you can say that again bro. last sun's games were an absolutely unbelievable last 5 mins. it was agonising to say the least.

i thought the game vs everton was bad enough, letting in 2 goals in 3mins all within the last 10 mins to drop 2 points.

then it happened all over again. the final whistle just wouldn't blow. 1st the equaliser from dzeko. then the winner from aguero. broke my heart bro. not sure if u literally cried buckets when thomas scored for the gooners with the last kick of the game, but i did weep uncontrollably in my heart.

i am sure the win will lift city. yes, they will absolutely be even noisier now. but i am also sure united will come back.

looking forward to u reds to challenge again next season. heard king kenny's reign at anfield may be cut short by the owners though. all the best to u now. cheers!
Old 16-05-2012, 12:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

condolences to all Man U fans.....

does anyone found the youtube video of wayne rooney's winning goal against sunderland?

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1