The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 16-04-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 399 / Power: 11
fluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfluffykite is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Talking Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by negrocirque View Post
Anybody tried Monte's Nessa or Dada? Monte has a good reputation so I'm happy to risk, but still... which one?
Dada is good~ i had a great time with her but she going back v soon..

Their sister stable's Natsu is gd too. If u like natural boobs.

Hmm... I'll try to write n FR for them tonite...
Old 16-04-2015, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 15
ohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to beholdohyeayea123 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
@lased hi bro can pm me which stable isit? i tried pm u but ur inbox full. Thanks
No need to pm, if it's true then should share with all bros here?
Old 16-04-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Its FMSK bro
Old 16-04-2015, 08:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 0
roystone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Its FMSK bro
yea i rejected them last week
Old 16-04-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
visualvortex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any helpful Bro can tell me how's fr for Annie ( stable monte29 ) tempted to try her.
Old 17-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 20
tenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud oftenterathx has much to be proud of

Quote:
Its FMSK bro
That one I got bad experience too
下次多希望能够鼓起勇气说话
Old 17-04-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 486 / Power: 11
milkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of lightmilkman87 is a glorious beacon of light

*deleted due to misread info*

Last edited by milkman87; 17-04-2015 at 03:11 AM. Reason: misread info
Old 17-04-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 11
putanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samsterputanginamall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

don't know what happen man, suddenly all the reputable stables gone.
maybe dome 2 sabo dome 1.

the plague that haunts other domes slowly creeping here liao.
good days are over soon...
Old 17-04-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 12
davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!davidwee is one of the Best!

Good on you bro Mastodonman to get ball rolling, before you post all the bros don't dare say anything. Heard both good and bad FRs there myself and was not sure till now.

Ya...think by now songkran over. Can't access other site either for my fave stable.
Maybe men in white preparing for next GE. Sabo case won't be dome 2.
Old 17-04-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vayze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried pattayababy girls?
Old 17-04-2015, 10:23 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hantambola11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros,

First time posting FR here on forum. Just wanted to highlight a good stable and OKT from Laserbabes.

First of all, Bro Linus is a good okt. Last minute cancellation from another stable left me high and dry, turned to Laserbabes for assistance and he replied asap. Set me up with a great service provider as well.

For the lady, he recommended Shilton from his stable.
Looks: 8.5, picture is not enough. Looks much better in person, slim office lady type.
Comms: 8, a little english but she is very attentive
GFE: 9, treat you like a long lost friend with hugs and kisses.
Shower: 8.5, SOP with a hint of playfulness and treat you like a big baby.
Services: 9, gives a solid oil and B2B massage. Throughout this session, she kept giving sexy soft moans that will up your horniness. She trims and maintains her curtains well, so it was a pleasure to explore her whole body.
I personally always go for a good bbbj and cim, and she delivers in this aspect. Very hot and very accomodating.
BBBJ: 9, with CIM
FJ: Skip for me, but knowing her, she would be a very enthusiastic lover.
Fingering/Painting: 9, wets very easily and very receptive

All in all, Shilton is an excellent lady, treat her well and she will do the same for you. She is experienced and her sexiness shines throughout the session. She is highly recommended and I may even RTF but I would like to explore more of Laserbabes stable and what they have to offer.
Old 17-04-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 19
loki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyloki deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Woah! Now nana69 site is also down. Wat's happening?
Old 17-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidwee View Post
Good on you bro Mastodonman to get ball rolling, before you post all the bros don't dare say anything. Heard both good and bad FRs there myself and was not sure till now.

Ya...think by now songkran over. Can't access other site either for my fave stable.
Maybe men in white preparing for next GE. Sabo case won't be dome 2.
Actually is bro lased provide info one. Not me. I just post what i learnt from him only. Should thank him instead hahaha
Old 17-04-2015, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Vayze deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Actually is bro lased provide info one. Not me. I just post what i learnt from him only. Should thank him instead hahaha
But still you posted it out...almost went ahead with FMSK
Old 17-04-2015, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just had a session with Anny from M0d3ls. Initially had a bit of hiccup cos bro doctor was mia at appt timing. But heng he appear 30mins later. His phone jammed. Was about to leave

Anw anny was really good service, cos I waited 30mins under the sun, she immediately offered iced water when I was there, n also treated me to the Thai fried rice they were having for lunch later.

Shower was sop. Toilet is small but clean.

Her body is normal, some tummy fat but overall good. Boobs are on the B+ side I think (not zai with this skill). Haha her bbbj is good. She cowgirl till I shot. Can tell she gets high. Then she changed into a black Lacey nightie haha said its sexy. 2nd fj, manage to make her cum n she really shy bout it. That made her really horny and we f even harder. She is really accommodating with the positions. Allows painting too though she get goosebumps n will ask to stop. Get wet really easy, no ky.

Overall a good experience. Good gem. She is a simple girl who works for her mum in a restaurant. She says she is 25. No massage tried. Strong gfe.

She leaving in 3 days, so probably won't rtf.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1