The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2004, jessy, kopishopuncle, OldUncleSG

Old 09-06-2024, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
tehice is a Helpful and Caring Samstertehice is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by puddinghamster View Post
replied with thanks
Hi Pudding bro can share apple ctc! Thanks
Old 09-06-2024, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 2
Playstate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlaystate is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bukit Merah

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleep View Post
Hi Bro
It happened to me, is was way back they just started this joint, I booked YY one day before, next day at the place, one lady come to me, every thing proceed as normal, during the conversation I still didn't know.
Done & left.
Later the same day, YY text me say
Sorry, I was on Red, cannot serve you. The Girl attended to me was AQ. Not Bad for AQ accommodating.
Service A.
I told her it is OK.

But overall this joints in including at KA, all girls are good & service orientated.
Ya bro lucky everything went well otherwise flip table haha
Old 09-06-2024, 03:54 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120548 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Yeah, I would skip JJ, YY & LL though look wise JJ maybe better among 3. But I would still go for A then KK. XX, yet to confirm..
Same price of cos choose from KK,A,CC. Other 3 unless discount like JJ 60, LL60, YY 80 per shot...this 3 only worth only this amount...
Old 09-06-2024, 09:30 PM

sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$$$$$ View Post
As the saying goes : Different strokes for different folks.

What is not appealing to you, is appealing to others.
You are not the authority to judge or to state how much a ML is worth. Let the market dynamics decide.
This is a forum and everyone can speak freely. Does it hurt your business??? Too Bad too sad.. nothing to do with me and i speak what i feel and what I like
Old 10-06-2024, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5180 / Power: 24
Xyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond reputeXyberduke has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Same price of cos choose from KK,A,CC. Other 3 unless discount like JJ 60, LL60, YY 80 per shot...this 3 only worth only this amount...
My taste buds asked me to post seeing JJ & LL having same valuation… 😭
LL give a bit more for her attitude lah haha… the kind that men wants for wives, kekeee.. I think she was trained by HDL, haha… and her photo is real, got courage to use real photo despite ordinary looks.

JJ massage okay with those pinching style. When it comes to the deed, needs training… to compensate her exterior. Not my type as she is very passive. Bros who like to dominate the MLs may like her.
Old 10-06-2024, 09:47 AM

Quote:
I am also speaking freely.
And for the record, I am a paying customer, not the boss/agent of any joint.

If MLs do not fit your taste bud, feel free to walk away, and there is no need to put them down.

Having high power and high points mean nothing at all.
You only reveal what kind of character you are, from the things that you post.
You controlling my freedom of speech? Every one knows here knows what you are up to and this is why your account keep getting banned.

Did I mentioned anything of having high points means something? Your inferiority might be making your thinking of that.

I do not care what people thinks. I post what I like and will continue to do so. Unhappy? Nothing to do with me too.
Old 10-06-2024, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Well, everyone knows when you are imposing your comments on MLs and even to the extent of smearing.

I am inferior ? Come on, I do not need to be a big donor a d exchange points to get high power and high points.
I do not see you contributing positively to the community, in sharing gems that you uncover, and you are at best a rich leecher who pounds on lobangs from others.

You have balls to zap me by stating your nick, for all I care.
SBF points cannot be exchanged for cash or CDC voucher.
And bullying gets you nowhere.
But I bet you do not have the balls to let the world know your WeChat ID.
Haha. Say what you want, everyone knows what you are up to and how true is my FR/MR comparing to yours. Letting the world know my wechat? Wow I am flattered...free marketing? Is this some kind of cyber threatening? I am so scared now….

Last edited by sgpiggybank; 10-06-2024 at 09:03 PM.
Old 10-06-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
evo5speaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Now that fly, die and sweet have all left BMC L2, apart from blue, any other ML to recommend?

Walked past last week and saw a new ML but looks wise, probably will pass.
Old 10-06-2024, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 6
kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!kimchi53320 is one of the Best!

Wishing all bros a happy 端午节 :)
Old 10-06-2024, 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
sgpiggybank has many sharing both in forum and via pm. I have been exchanging alot lobang and discussion with him via pm.
Been sharing under radar with a few trusted bros in the forum to protect those good lobangs to protect them. Glad all of them are still around for me to look for. I do have a Singapore massage and Spas discussion social group created with 1.3K SBF members but stop posting there already as always get deleted or leaked. I am thinking to do some revamp by deleting them and slowly adding back those trusted bros. Bro never feedback what u unlock from my last lobang....I go till sian liao still cannot unlock....
Old 10-06-2024, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 1
WarNut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarNut deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wanted a new environment so I decided to try the curtain joint at L2.. there’s 2 ML, 1 Viet, 1 PRC, both flown in recently… PRC look like a milf to glif , but she’s very friendly and playful haha.. I went with the Viet, abit meaty but looks can pass for me. Massage was good, not piano kind. Left a happy person though I was there for the massage. I think the bad part is there is no shower cause the place kinda small.
Old 10-06-2024, 04:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2776 / Power: 22
vin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond reputevin2324 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Been sharing under radar with a few trusted bros in the forum to protect those good lobangs to protect them. Glad all of them are still around for me to look for. I do have a Singapore massage and Spas discussion social group created with 1.3K SBF members but stop posting there already as always get deleted or leaked. I am thinking to do some revamp by deleting them and slowly adding back those trusted bros. Bro never feedback what u unlock from my last lobang....I go till sian liao still cannot unlock....
Bro revamp liao can add me in both

Smile will make U feel YOUNG
Old 10-06-2024, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vin2324 View Post
Bro revamp liao can add me in both
Eh..see how ba..pm boss sammy liao. I want to delete all the 1.3K members and re add in. Limit to 100 members then stop liao.
Old 10-06-2024, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
hebeonline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so is there any interesting places to go by?
Old 10-06-2024, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evo5speaker View Post
Now that fly, die and sweet have all left BMC L2, apart from blue, any other ML to recommend?

Walked past last week and saw a new ML but looks wise, probably will pass.
Fei is gone?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1