The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 11-04-2015, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Ligerrampage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Thanks bro prince for the quick arrangement. Just finish a tarma with Elaine and Sheryl from Xclusive. Here is my FR

Elaine
Body: 7/10 (petite body with tattoo)
Boobs: 6/10 (not for boobs lover)
BJ: 7/10 (nice suction)
FJ: 7/10 (riding hard)
Overall: 7/10 (hardworking but hard to communicate as she know little English)

Sheryl
Body: 8/10 (hourglass figure, petite)
Boobs: 8/10 (perky tits, nice boobs to hold)
BJ: 6/10 (average)
FJ: 7/10 (cowgirl style)
Overall: 7.5/10 (hardworking, knows little English)

Both are hardworking and willing to please. Their hands don't stop caressing you till you satisfy both of them haha. Enjoyed the tarma.
Old 11-04-2015, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 11
Happyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyman89 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Date: 11-4-2015
Stable: Les Affairs Xcorts
Lady: Seven

Ok this FR had a little mixed feelings here. Originally planned to go for Yoyo, then some other time for Jojo, those kinky FRs made me decided that hahaha. Well, some miscommunication, and ended up the ladies took the wrong customer. Could be partially my fault, but how will I know the real life looks of individual girls? Some pictures seem to differ from their faces though.

Was quite pissed as I had a hard time having a slot for Yoyo, ended up didn't have her. After all, Seven was not so bad after all.

Still the same old place at B area, since I last visited this stable a few months back, location discreet, cash card parking and the condition of the apartment seems deteriorated over time. Nevertheless, condition is still alright.

Seven just touched down yesterday, and it's not quite new to the industry. Could be her "first day enthusiasm" of the job and its pleasing.

Looks: 8/10
"Discos' coyote standard, pretty face, very good complexion. Could not see the blemishes under the skin. Quite chio looking in my opinion."

Body: 8/10
"Curvy, with a little tummy. Body proportionate, thighs not big. Cannot say slim, cannot say bahbah too, just nice for her actually, it brings out her cuteness lol."

Boobs: 8/10
"Not a boobs lover, but those natural Cs made me go wow. Especially her nipples, small, light brownish. Very sensitive, she love it when it's caressed "

Shower: 7/10
"SOP, nothing fantastic here actually, except for her bending and playing with my tool cheekily hahaha"

Cat-bath: 8/10
"One of the few FLs that actually know the art of licking nipples. Many of them just suck and lick for the sake of it, but for Seven, I can see effort to please. Oh ya, she attacked my belly button, weird but ticklish feeling. Not many FLs do that too."

Bbbj: 9/10
"Had to give her for this. She actually place herself in a position which is almost 69, but a little sideways. This allowed me to have access to her pleasure organ. Very tight and sensual, did about 5mins and changed to the normal lying bbbj position which all of us had experienced. Damn cocktease, licked very near the anus and I asked her if she could do ar, she just told me come back next time and I give you my best ar for you. Hmmmm"

Fj: 7/10
"Well, nothing fantastic. Lots of hugging and lotus and missionary. She loves to French when she's horny, and will just grab you towards her and moan directly to your ears. Well of course that made me slammed the accelerator. Finished off first shot in condom, second on her body. Well she would squeeze her boobs when you cum on her body guys. Hahaha"

GFE: 8/10
"We both could click pretty well. And actually that's the important part of every bonk we all go. She's very cheeky, she would ask you to sit by the window and she'll shake her ass in the motion of doggie, and asked me if its kinky to make love openly on the window, as well as in front of the dressing table mirror. And yes, she loved to spank butts. Not you spank her, but she spank you."

Rtf: Yes, but I'll clear my other targets first

Worthwhile, just a little disappointed for the change of girl. Well, service recovery has done, and let's see what holds in the future.

Eat, Sleep, Bonk, Repeat
Old 11-04-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
We started off with massage, She gave me a quite relaxing massage even she is not that professional. During the massage, she kept doing massge at my groin area making me buay tahan. Then she apply lotion to massage me and rub her body against me. The she massage my groin area and ball area. It was like so shiok, after that she clean off the lotion and then rub me with her body and lick my back down to my butt and my ass hole area, I only have one word to said. “Shiok” Not a lot of thai gal do this nowadays liao. She gave me a tongues lashing ass rim. Another surprise I got is she put on a condom on her finger and she finger my ass hole while she was sucking and licking the back part of my ball, I feel a bit itchy and also shiok. I turn over and as soon as I turn also, she grap me cock like she want it badly like that. She gave me a mind blowing (BBBJ), teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue,no rush at all. I hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. “Oh God” I feel damn good and my little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao. She looked at in a wild expression, begging me for more. She swallowed my whole rod into her mouth to perform a super deep throat while still fingering my ass hole deep. It really give me a feeling of shitting out like that. First time I kanna finger in the ass hole.
wow kena finger in the asshole
Old 11-04-2015, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
WW22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Date: 11 - 04 - 2015
Lady kate from exotica66

Face : 8/10 ( heavy make-up, in my opinion. sweet smile, nice eyes )
Body : 9/10 ( petite and smooth skin )
Boobs : 9/10 ( a good B cup, soft, natural and tasty )
Bbbj : 8/10 ( really nice, and passion. )
Fj : 10/10 ( tight hole, and wet also )
Attitude : 10/10 ( really polite and friendly )
GFE : 10/10 ( easy break the ice, and nice )

RTF : yes, but she will leaving soon
P.S : she said yesterday is her birthday

thanks bro exotica
Old 11-04-2015, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

FR on Macky from Exotica66 (1st Blood)
Date and Time of Action: 6pm on 10th April 2015 Damage:$170

Location: 7.5/10. New, clean, discreet and well-maintained, but abit far from MRT station. Bed was abit small though. She also complained about the small bed lol

Looks: 7.5/10. 90% resemblance. Abit older than posted photos but still naughty looking and sweet nonetheless. She has the horny look like those dancers found at Thai Clubs that makes you want to up her. Smooth somewhat fair complexion and nice dyed shoulder length hair too which compliments her skin tone. Saw her without makeup and with light makeup after that. All I can say is that makeup certainly helped quite abit.

Body: 7/10 Around 1.60m if i not wrong, and nice slim frame. Almost no tummy fats, and has tattoo on her back and leg. Points not really high coz of the tats, but overall a nice slim body.

Boobs: 7.5/10. Enhanced and large but sort of suits her frame well. Also abit low points coz i prefer natural. But her brown nips are sensitive and erects easily, which is a plus point.

Painting: 8/10. Waxed perfectly, and has nice lips with no weird odor. Was bucking about on bed due to painting and urging me to enter her.

Fingering: 6.5/10 . Not much fingering, as she was slightly resisting and urging me to proceed entry with the D. Whenever fingering was done, I can feel slight wetness only.

BBBJ: 8/10. Nice suction and rhythm. Not really particular with it overall.

FJ: 7.5/10. Not much feeling overall, as she was rushing me to enter her. Finished both shots in missionary. Quite tight overall and her moaning and facial expressions were somewhat hot.

GFE:7/10. Can chat with her, as she has a decent command of English. She tried to be naughty, bubbly and lively, but can sense she was tired as she just arrived from the airport.

RTF: Maybe not, as my experience was at most slightly above average if i am not too particular. Maybe becoz she tired, i was also somewhat tired that's why my experience was somewhat lacklustre. Thanks bro exotica66 for arrangement nonetheless.

This is based on my honest opinion, so no offense to fans/regulars of her. I try to be as accurate as possible and also strive not to embellish my words with false details. This is 100% opinionated as it is based solely on my personal encounter, and other bros might have different experiences under different circumstances.

Cheers.

Last edited by Mastodonman; 12-04-2015 at 04:32 PM. Reason: added images
Old 12-04-2015, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
percival deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What happened to LAX?
Finally got appt now awol.
Old 12-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 11
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Maintenace mode le LAX...wanted try yoyo...
Old 12-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
WOTL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by percival View Post
What happened to LAX?
Finally got appt now awol.
Happened to me also. Got appointment with Jojo. But then sms-ed that got problem with apartment management. Sabo case ?
Old 12-04-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1448 / Power: 10
Mastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud ofMastodonman has much to be proud of

I suspect lax up lorry already

Last edited by Mastodonman; 12-04-2015 at 04:33 PM.
Old 12-04-2015, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
dropbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

website is up again though
Old 12-04-2015, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
MongYa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

why this period so many stable up lorry ?? still save to play ?? any idea ??
Old 13-04-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1552 / Power: 21
jaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant futurejaglooking4u has a brilliant future

A FR on my recent bonk with Frejya.

To be honest, when she opened the door, I was a bit disappointed with her look, she look maybe 80% of her photo and she does not really smile. (That really worries me)

When she took off her nurse costume, you can see stretch mark on her boobs and butt. She does have natural C cup though.

When I began to think this will be a not so enjoyable session, things start spiced up during shower. She gave me a good body rub and hot water BBBJ to make my little bro really hard.

Back in the room, she put on the nurse costume again. We frenched and she gave me one of the best BBBJ in my bonking life. She did it for about 15 to 20mins and trying to get me CIM. Luckily I managed to hold it.

I made her lie down on bed and start to explore her body. With the nurse costume still on, I frenched her, squeezed her boobs and rub her clit with the little white G-string on. Very soon, the G-string is almost totally wet. I pull it to the side and penetrated her (cap on). I found that it makes me more excited to have sex with a girl partially clothed as compared to totally naked.

I did not last too long due to the earlier BBBJ. She gave me a good massage followed by a even better 2nd round.

Her English is quite poor and the poor girl feels quite down as she missed home and I suspect poor quality food the boss is buying them(?) I am not sure as her English really poor. So for bro visiting them, if you can buy her some Thai food, I guess you will get great service from her.

Can someone up my point to bring me out from negative? Many thanks.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:08 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109339 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: My Unexpected Bonk

Last minute reported sick, I visited the doctor and the doctor assigned one nurse for me. The nurse that was recommend by doctor was “Bovi”. She was from Chiang Mai and this is her time working this and first visit to sg.

Model is a re-birth of an old stable. The operator aka doctor was friendly and will assign a nurse base on your requirement. The arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement.

Current batch of lady: No comment as I have not seem other, but first look great in the first.

Nurse assigned

Pics accuracy : 80% similarity
One word to describe: Sweet look but pics look better than real person

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 10 April 2015
Time of Action: 21 00 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all with parking lot available
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ, 1x solid massage
Position tried: Missionary, doggie, riding, hugging
Room's Condition: Big bed with frame and wardrobe with a half length mirror at the side and a table.
Toilet Condition: Clean but small. Can't do much action there and equipment not in good condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-04-2015, 12:09 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109339 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

This is how the action begin…..

Bovi statistics

Breast: just nice, not too big and not to small
Body: consider tall and consider ok
Skin tone: very fair
Skin Texture: Smooth.
Hair type: long and dye long hair
Ass: nice butt, for doggie lover .
Pussy: very hairy, wet and tight
Tattoo: No

Ice- Breaking
Communication: limited english only
Chemistry level: high but cannot communicate well
KC level: high
Girlfriend feel: strong
Characteristic: always smiling and and chatty

Service
Massage: si bei good and very experience
Shower: SOP with some fondling and teasing
Painting: did not try cos hairy
Frenching: yes, but not very long
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ: suck and lick slow and steady, with suction and power, know the spot to lick and suck
CIM: never try, not sure
Moaning: great and fucking nice expression
Moan Volume: very very loud
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring, shiok and innocent look
Fj: thrust her deep and hard with total non-stop love making action in much different position.
AJ: She do not do AJ

Verdict
Attitude: Friendly and patient, no rush
Worth to try: for those looking for good service
Comment: not my type.

Remarks
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 13-04-2015, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mastodonman View Post
I suspect lax up lorry already
The men in blue have to achieve their respective targets and get good appraisals for bonuses.

End of the Financial Year for some organizations are around the corner.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1