The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Bulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperbole View Post
Nice sharing bro.
Very good post, liked it too
Old 31-08-2018, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
KleenexBeautex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Shall type another short story here to contribute back to this forum after silently reading it for years. Don't feel like opening a new thread as I'm quite busy with work and I'm afraid I can't commit to consistently writing the story and disappoint the bros here.

This story involves another girl, but this time one that I am interested in. She's a typical model student, good grades, student counsellor, kind, sweet natured, shy, innocent, slim and pretty with a proportionately large boobs hidden beneath her uniform, the kind so large that makes running 2.4km NAPFA test a pain for her and a joy for me to watch.

She's from my class, and I'm the lucky bastard (literally) that gets to sit next to her.

The big day that changed everything came one day when for some wierd reason, there was a hole in her PE shorts and I happen to see it after she came back from changing clothes in the toilet before lesson starts. Just nice I was not feeling well and intended to sit out this session so I offered her mine instead.

Me: "Oei, your shorts today very cooling hor?"

Her: "Eh ya lo, why ah? Weather so hot but quite cooling leh".

Me: "That's cos there's 2 holes in your ass".

Her: "What! Where! Point for me to see leh!"

Me: "You sure you want me to point or not? Don't later shout molest leh. Tell you la, 1 hole at the left butt cheek".

Her: "I thought you said got 2 holes?"

Me: "The other one is your asshole la. You don't need to pang sai one ah?"

Upon hearing that she jitao giggled, punched my shoulder and called me bian tai (pervert) in a flirty tone which truly surprises me. At least she can take dirty jokes. She accepted my offer to borrow my PE shorts and promised to bring home and wash it and return to me, and ask me to don't tell anyone about it.

Me: "Don't worry la I won't broadcast to everyone one la, if not next time John that dua bui sai shorts tear and he come to me and ask to borrow my shorts how? And later you play netball don't jump too high up hor, don't later you jump up but my shorts stay on the ground. If it happen, is not i baotoh you hor, is you ownself pichiak lobang one (pun intended). Aiya faster go la entire kampong waiting for you liao la go go go".

So fast forward to after PE lessons she asked me quietly in class "eh, I just remembered, just now you saw a hole in my PE shorts, means you also can see inside ah? Damn paiseh leh".

Me" "aiya is ok la. Backside only, guy girl same one la we all also have, only your one nicer looking nia at most. Wear bikini walk here walk there you ok, PE shorts got 1 small hole you suddenly not ok meh? But you power la, outside shy shy, inside wear translucent panties wor".

That was the day and the conversation that built the foundation to start a petting relationship with the prettiest girl in my class.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hope to hear more about your petting relationship!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexBeautex View Post
Shall type another short story here to contribute back to this forum after silently reading it for years. Don't feel like opening a new thread as I'm quite busy with work and I'm afraid I can't commit to consistently writing the story and disappoint the bros here.

This story involves another girl, but this time one that I am interested in. She's a typical model student, good grades, student counsellor, kind, sweet natured, shy, innocent, slim and pretty with a proportionately large boobs hidden beneath her uniform, the kind so large that makes running 2.4km NAPFA test a pain for her and a joy for me to watch.

She's from my class, and I'm the lucky bastard (literally) that gets to sit next to her.

The big day that changed everything came one day when for some wierd reason, there was a hole in her PE shorts and I happen to see it after she came back from changing clothes in the toilet before lesson starts. Just nice I was not feeling well and intended to sit out this session so I offered her mine instead.

Me: "You sure you want me to point or not? Don't later shout molest leh. Tell you la, 1 hole at the left butt cheek".

Upon hearing that she jitao giggled, punched my shoulder and called me bian tai (pervert) in a flirty tone which truly surprises me. At least she can take dirty jokes. She accepted my offer to borrow my PE shorts and promised to bring home and wash it and return to me, and ask me to don't tell anyone about it.

Me: "Don't worry la I won't broadcast to everyone one la, if not next time John that dua bui sai shorts tear and he come to me and ask to borrow my shorts how? And later you play netball don't jump too high up hor, don't later you jump up but my shorts stay on the ground. If it happen, is not i baotoh you hor, is you ownself pichiak lobang one (pun intended). Aiya faster go la entire kampong waiting for you liao la go go go".

So fast forward to after PE lessons she asked me quietly in class "eh, I just remembered, just now you saw a hole in my PE shorts, means you also can see inside ah? Damn paiseh leh".

Me" "aiya is ok la. Backside only, guy girl same one la we all also have, only your one nicer looking nia at most. Wear bikini walk here walk there you ok, PE shorts got 1 small hole you suddenly not ok meh? But you power la, outside shy shy, inside wear translucent panties wor".

That was the day and the conversation that built the foundation to start a petting relationship with the prettiest girl in my class.
Old 31-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
EasterlyWind deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Not that pervert la, but nice share anyway
Old 31-08-2018, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 367 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11941 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Love this kind of school life stories, please continue..
Up you with my humble +8
Old 31-08-2018, 05:27 PM
Samster

Seeing that she's in a flirty mood and I haven't get slapped after telling her about seeing her panties, I decided to probe further and see what's her limit.

Me: "Eh, really la, see you guai guai wear safety shorts under your skirt everyday, who would have known that you are the kind that wear transparent panties sia. Really cannot judge a book by its cover".

Her: "Aiya, is my sister intro to me one la. That time GSS then La Senza sell cheap cheap 1 for $5, cheaper than pasar malam but must bulk purchase, so we buy together to enjoy discount lo. I'm already Sec 4 liao, don't want to continue wearing little girl brands like Pierre Cardin etc, so we explored La Senza etc lo since Triumph is so ex. Besides, it's only the backside area that's translucent, the *ahem*part got cover one. I scared wind blow and the skirt fly up and I accidentally flash the translucent backside to other people so I decided to wear safety shorts. You think I like to wear safety shorts meh? Wear liao downstairs so hot and sweaty. Tell you so much for what, you also won't understand one la".

Me: "Woah, too much info girl, but still...nice panties and ass you have there".

Her: "Oi, can don't keep saying ass or not. Can you phrase it better, like behind or at least backside or something. I already feel shy enough today liao".

Me: "Okok, i keep my words pure, but eh talk more about such things leh. I'm curious about such things one. Not i tikopek hor, just that when I hang out with guys they keep talking about soccer la, DOTA la etc, kinda boring one leh".

Her (giggle a bit): "Sure or not you not tikopek. See my behind through a hole the size of 50c coin only now keep talking non stop about it liao. But actually, I also curious about such things too. The girls only know how to talk about KPOP la, Longchamp bags etc, kinda boring, yet none of us dare to talk about such things in case they judge me. Promise me, I tell you one item, you must tell me 1 item of equivalent value ok? No secrets from each other, yet whatever we tell each other we must keep it a secret ok? Deal?"

Me: "Deal. Ok I ask first. Your...uhhh...front is quite big for your body size and age. How come ah? Is your mother genetic pass to you or diet?"

Her: "Wei! You have been peeping at me is it! First you say you always see me wear safety shorts. Now you say my front very big, still say you not tikopek".
Old 31-08-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Me: " Oei don't like that day leh. Tikopek is every girl fat or ugly also see. I have exquisite taste. I only peep, no i mean appreciate the finer things, i mean girls, i mean girl in life. Aiya you understand one la. You haven't answer me leh".

Her" "Aiyer didn't know you can sweet talk. Always thought you are quite cool one. Ok la, really don't tell other people ah. I also dunno leh. My mum's one is quite big, but all the lao aunties after got children also big one ma. I scared mine will become small unless I give birth, so I go research on how to make it big. I everyday massage them when I shower for 30 min based on what I see on YouTube, and drink papaya milk whenever I can, but it didn't seem to work. Then suddenly at the end of sec 2, suddenly the effects kick in and it hasn't stop since. Now I scared it won't stop and grow too big and I will look like a freak. I don't dare to massage it or drink papaya milk anymore, but it's still... still big. Everytime when I run to catch bus or 2.4km NAPFA test, it's very wierd and bouncy and I can feel everyone is staring at...at them."

Me: "Aiya, it's not monstrous wierd that level of big la, it's just bigger than average, and it's beautiful. You should be proud of them. Other girls want also don't have leh."

Her: "I know. I'm just scared and regretting now. I read online too big when grow old will sag, will backache, will have health problems one".

Me: "Then you should keep fit and exercise, strengthen your back, your core muscle, your abs and chest to tone your body, confirm got benefits and hopefully make them smaller a bit or at least perky? Why not spend all that papaya milkshake money into a sports bra instead? See ah, $2 milkshake x 5 days a week x 4 weeks, that's $40 a month. 1 month buy 1 sports bra lo."

Her: "Say until so easy. Buy liao no use how? Waste my money leh. Rather save up buy myself prettier lingerie to wear".

Me: "Wear so pretty for who to see? Me ah? Ok la i sponsor you 1 sports bra a month la, but got condition one you steady?"

Her: "What condition?"

Me: "We shop for the sports bra together, choose together, you get to keep it it's yours and I will pay for it, but I want to see you wearing it...if you know what I mean."

Her: "Walao! You really tikopek leh! Where got like that one!"

Me: "No no, don't see it as tikopek. See it as me being your fashion consultant from a male's perspective. See no touch, touch no see, see and touch must pay money".

Her: "But you say you will pay money for the bra!"

Me: "Then I see and touch lo".

Her: "You very taoyan leh!"
Old 31-08-2018, 07:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 8
Nexwaver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNexwaver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very hilarious story bro KleenexBeautex, thanks!
Old 01-09-2018, 09:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Continued from another thread. Getting my cock serviced by my company canteen milf stall owner at the back of her van in the late afternoon. She had to go slow and soft so we won't attract attention.
Old 11-09-2018, 03:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
Continued from another thread. Getting my cock serviced by my company canteen milf stall owner at the back of her van in the late afternoon. She had to go slow and soft so we won't attract attention.
how did you even managed to ask her for this kangtao

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 11-09-2018, 08:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
how did you even managed to ask her for this kangtao
I was her stall longtime supporter and her flirting got more and more obvious. We have each other's contact so calling me to meet her is easy when I am not that busy.
Old 12-09-2018, 06:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1846 / Power: 16
KimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant futureKimSiew769 has a brilliant future

went to my fb (late 40s married with 1 daugter 19 yrs old) house and ask her to put on her daughter used panties from the laundry basket while we fuck. i ask her to sit on my face wearing her daughters panties so i can smell her panties crotch area and lick her from her panties
i didnt allow her to remove the panties when i enter her and when i about to cum, i ask her to remove the panties and wrap on my dick while i shoot my load onto it
Old 15-09-2018, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2641 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KimSiew769 View Post
went to my fb (late 40s married with 1 daugter 19 yrs old) house and ask her to put on her daughter used panties from the laundry basket while we fuck. i ask her to sit on my face wearing her daughters panties so i can smell her panties crotch area and lick her from her panties
i didnt allow her to remove the panties when i enter her and when i about to cum, i ask her to remove the panties and wrap on my dick while i shoot my load onto it
LOL u got suggest a mother/daughter tarma to her? LOL
Old 15-09-2018, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
FellainiElbows deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
That would be a fantasy come true
Old 15-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11974 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
I don't think it's easy.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1