The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-08-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaraGuru View Post
Maybe she predicted what you wanna do to her, purposely give you a CCB
Like this she harvest how long than can make her cheebye so chao?!

But i don't think she that smart can predict and foresee the future, apparently she got a kid liao.

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 26-08-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 432 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4729 / Power: 18
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summerhillt View Post
Like this she harvest how long than can make her cheebye so chao?!

But i don't think she that smart can predict and foresee the future, apparently she got a kid liao.
wah... then this kid's nickname is chao cheebye kia?!

Old 27-08-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1714 / Power: 20
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future

that CCB story is damn funny... and horny. hahahahaha
Old 27-08-2018, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
HottieQ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
wah... then this kid's nickname is chao cheebye kia?!

This is not possible unless surname is Chow
Old 27-08-2018, 02:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

I always purposely push into the asshole while doggie on a unwilling party.
Consider pervert?
Of cos after a while I apologize say accidentally

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 27-08-2018, 03:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3074 / Power: 14
PPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond reputePPGirl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha, glad that my mishap made you happy hahah.
Omgggg joke of the day for my mon bluess

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Consider pervert?
I thot this happens most of the time??
Anyway, to me... this isnt pervert lol
Old 28-08-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2950 / Power: 13
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Consider pervert?
how to push in sia without lube.. unless her cheebye zhup flow until her anus make it wet and damp if not ownself ram in is damn pain

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 28-08-2018, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Choti deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share of stories bros
Old 28-08-2018, 06:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

Quote:
how to push in sia without lube.. unless her cheebye zhup flow until her anus make it wet and damp if not ownself ram in is damn pain
Her pain is his pleasure... There you go.
Old 29-08-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
KleenexBeautex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite guilty about it, but last time in school when I'm still a bit of Andy Lau, got this 1 girl from another class that has a huge crush on me and keep wanting to be my GF.

Last time still SMS era, keep chatting about all the dirty stuff too, she wanted me for companionship, and I wanted to enjoy her sexually as I was begining to explore the wonders of sex. So one day she asked me to celebrate her 16th birthday with her (yes i was a late bloomer) and I agreed to do so but only if she fulfills one condition: we meet after school with her pantyless under her uniform. Took some coaxing and encouraging for her to agree to it.

So on the actual day, when we meet up and walk towards the bus stop, I asked her if she removed her panties, and she said yes and even showed me. You know those plastic transparent hard shell casing slim file where as students we use to put all the a4 paper inside. She actually put her panties inside a transparent ziplock bag and kiap between the a4 writing paper pad.

Later as the bus arrived, hosey la, double decker one, so I let her board the bus first and asked to climb up to level 2. She just orh and climbed up while I went after her and had a full view of her ass and pussy lips as she went up the stairs. Sat next to her in bus and told her what I saw and she blushed, saying it's her first time she did something so sexy in public.

Rubbed her clit and fondled her breasts in bus as usual, and this relationship went on till the end of the year where we then cut contact after going to different schools.

Now thinking back, didn't give her a BF/GF status but sustained an underground petting r/s for almost a year. She wanted me to take her virginity but I was scared so I refused and stuck to a petting r/s.
Old 29-08-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
hyperbole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexBeautex View Post
Quite guilty about it, but last time in school when I'm still a bit of Andy Lau, got this 1 girl from another class that has a huge crush on me and keep wanting to be my GF.

Last time still SMS era, keep chatting about all the dirty stuff too, she wanted me for companionship, and I wanted to enjoy her sexually as I was begining to explore the wonders of sex. So one day she asked me to celebrate her 16th birthday with her (yes i was a late bloomer) and I agreed to do so but only if she fulfills one condition: we meet after school with her pantyless under her uniform. Took some coaxing and encouraging for her to agree to it.

So on the actual day, when we meet up and walk towards the bus stop, I asked her if she removed her panties, and she said yes and even showed me. You know those plastic transparent hard shell casing slim file where as students we use to put all the a4 paper inside. She actually put her panties inside a transparent ziplock bag and kiap between the a4 writing paper pad.

Later as the bus arrived, hosey la, double decker one, so I let her board the bus first and asked to climb up to level 2. She just orh and climbed up while I went after her and had a full view of her ass and pussy lips as she went up the stairs. Sat next to her in bus and told her what I saw and she blushed, saying it's her first time she did something so sexy in public.

Rubbed her clit and fondled her breasts in bus as usual, and this relationship went on till the end of the year where we then cut contact after going to different schools.

Now thinking back, didn't give her a BF/GF status but sustained an underground petting r/s for almost a year. She wanted me to take her virginity but I was scared so I refused and stuck to a petting r/s.
Nice sharing bro.
Old 29-08-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

1. Stealing unwashed panties from female friend's homes

2. Stealing clean panties from female friend's homes, went to their toilet to pcc and cum on it, folded it back nicely and put it back

Happened many times on many different female friends but 1 worth mentioning was my neighbour because I got caught 😂

I kept all of the unwashed panties I stolen in my drawer and 1 day when she knock on my door to ask me to go downstairs kopitiam eat, I say I busy finding something and she offered to help. Let her in, totally forgetting I got a drawer containing all the forbidden fruits and she happened to open it and see it.

Then mentioned to me asking me is this why her panties keep disappearing for no reason and I admit because cannot run already. Lucky never report police, because our parents were neighbours before we were born.

Shortly after that became frequent fuck buddies and our rs ended when she got married and moved out. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -15 / Power: 0
piakpiak555 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

2. Stealing clean panties from female friend's homes, went to their toilet to pcc and cum on it, folded it back nicely and put it back

Happened many times on many different female friends but 1 worth mentioning was my neighbour because I got caught 😂

I kept all of the unwashed panties I stolen in my drawer and 1 day when she knock on my door to ask me to go downstairs kopitiam eat, I say I busy finding something and she offered to help. Let her in, totally forgetting I got a drawer containing all the forbidden fruits and she happened to open it and see it.

Then mentioned to me asking me is this why her panties keep disappearing for no reason and I admit because cannot run already. Lucky never report police, because our parents were neighbours before we were born.

Shortly after that became frequent fuck buddies and our rs ended when she got married and moved out. 😂
Old 29-08-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
Rained deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KleenexBeautex View Post

Nice share bro, tks.
Old 29-08-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
Semakau has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by piakpiak555 View Post

Hahaha lucky you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1