The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 08-06-2009, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

I kena kong tau few days ago. My heart now is in BKK, my body in Hanoi. I want to go back BKK.... I miss my tirak. Kit teung tirak. Ruk tirak mai mee wan yoot.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
i was having miserable food in CM. Mountain no good seafood la.

full how to have action? i had it b4 haha.

didn't go scratch dog. went to soi cowboy (baccara, lucky star). rca and resort instead...
I went to TWD during the last trip... I pretty like the place. Food wise okie, but it was quite fun with the live entertainment. Nice beer as well.

Bro, Scratch Dog is not bad... the last time I went, some of the girls came in high-high already. Guess they cheong this place after the rest closed. Quite a pick of ladies... mostly seem to be uni gals.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
You were lucky mah. Not everyone will be as fortunate as you.

Ya... guess I was lucky. Anyway, heading there for a short rendezvous trip in end-July to meet up my sweet young tirak. Meeting up with him as well since he is likely to be there.

Quote:
Yah man I also never request for SQ flight. Give me budget airline flight can liao. Look at kenzo911's reply below. If I become tour guide still must come out money wor. He's looking for kakis to cheong together so he can share costs!
Guess that's why bros here are not willingly to cheong with bros whom they do not know well.
Old 09-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Hi Adidas and Playman,

imo and the bros that i brought, Noi Seafood (Hway Khwang Nite Market) serves the most delicious food. Sat nite i just ate kung pow, kai yang and orb poo woon sen alone. 860 baht nia

ambience is like an aircon coffee shop
aiyah, these 2 are Cash Kings..... they not budget people. Some more they are going there to flash USD to see who win the beer promoter! They will order shark fin, abolone, birdnest soup, etc

I totally agreed with you about Noi Seafood....... the ambience would fit my Lord Playman.....
Old 09-06-2009, 12:55 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I kena kong tau few days ago. My heart now is in BKK, my body in Hanoi. I want to go back BKK.... I miss my tirak. Kit teung tirak. Ruk tirak mai mee wan yoot.
chun bo! u kenna KT? Pho bo taste better than tomyam anytime.....
Old 09-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
ok lar .. u buy me at SomBoon and i treat u at Nathong ...
liddat, maybe the beer promoter will like me more than u ...
once bangkok, always bangkok..... bored with MM????????
Old 09-06-2009, 12:58 AM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
haizzzz dunno y, that's y I said I kena KT, miss my tirak a lot.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dun miss my tirak.......... I now in the mountian village with her....knn
Old 09-06-2009, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
I dun miss my tirak.......... I now in the mountian village with her....knn

Nbzzzz I thinking of getting her to come hanoi stay with me. Or I need to go Thailand to get another amulet to break the KT.
Old 09-06-2009, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nbzzzz I thinking of getting her to come hanoi stay with me. Or I need to go Thailand to get another amulet to break the KT.
Aiyo, get a pho bo la.... I dying to do so, now that my pho bo is gone.... yahooooooo..... but have to wait till I can make my way to Hanoi again

send tom yam to visit you lo.........
Old 09-06-2009, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
send tom yam to visit you lo.........
Anyway it is silly to eat tom yum in Vietnam. I think I need to go for drink to cure.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:19 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
aiyah, these 2 are Cash Kings..... they not budget people. Some more they are going there to flash USD to see who win the beer promoter! They will order shark fin, abolone, birdnest soup, etc

I totally agreed with you about Noi Seafood....... the ambience would fit my Lord Playman.....
Really....got beer promoters to sian or not....chun and chio one...hahahahah!

Quote:
Sure or not....when I was in Vietnam....my Pho bo don't have any GFE.....maybe because I don't speak Vietnamese.......well!

Quote:
He just started to warm up with MM.....how to be bored with mei mei...look at his avatars.....his collection of mei meis....! Bored? Don't think so!

Quote:
Thai girls are good at melting man's heart even tough man are at their mercy.....that is why I don't opps...dare not KC....sure kena trapped if the girl is soft and chun.....finish!
Old 09-06-2009, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:

Hi,

There are many "ChioBo" patronise this seafood joint too.
Old 09-06-2009, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..Or I need to go Thailand to get another amulet to break the KT.
Err, what if she got more powderful amulet?
Quote:
...heart now is in BKK, my body in Hanoi. I want to go back BKK.... I miss my tirak. Kit teung tirak. Ruk tirak mai mee wan yoot
Shows you are only human... even seasoned samster not immune. Affairs of the heart hard to say 1... Did (herbal?) drink cure you? Chok dee
Old 09-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
dun think that can happen ... there r millions of mm's in tim sum land ...
me onli conquer 0.1% of it ... long way to go ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb
There are many "ChioBo" patronise this seafood joint too.
liddat .. die die must go leow ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1