The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 02-04-2015, 12:43 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
philhaha is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks

This girl is truly amazing. Not one bad complaint, just came from the session. Just mind-blowing. Took the first slot at 10:30am, already booked the next session.
There are so many average or so-so girls, this girl is way beyond any other girl I have ever experienced. I should post more FR, in this case, I really must post.

One of the best things about her is GFE. Really 100/10. I don't think I ever had a GF that was as good a GFE, aside from FL. Amazing.

Also looks- face 9/10
Body 10/10. I think you can actually see her abs. Really like model.

Bbbj- not sure. I think 9/10, forgot since spent so much time with FJ
FJ- unbelievable. 11/10, any position can. Really go on for a long time, she apologized in first round. I think she came and some water came out. Amazing.
Massage 9/10. She say never trained in massage, but still really good.

Already booked my next slot. If other bros want to zap me because experience not the same, no problem go ahead. For me she is easily the best FL deal in SG.
Also, asked her if next time I could bring a camera and post some pics. She said, cannot but maybe I brought some crotchless black stockings for her to wear to make things extra spicy. All I can say is that made it really over the top.

Honestly bros, for me, best experience with FL ever. Race, background, anything aside. Seriously the best.

Really have to thank the out power-bro for exceptional work.
Old 02-04-2015, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 11
echoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samsterechoback is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by philhaha View Post
This girl is truly amazing. Not one bad complaint, just came from the session. Just mind-blowing. Took the first slot at 10:30am, already booked the next session.
There are so many average or so-so girls, this girl is way beyond any other girl I have ever experienced. I should post more FR, in this case, I really must post.

One of the best things about her is GFE. Really 100/10. I don't think I ever had a GF that was as good a GFE, aside from FL. Amazing.

Also looks- face 9/10
Body 10/10. I think you can actually see her abs. Really like model.

Bbbj- not sure. I think 9/10, forgot since spent so much time with FJ
FJ- unbelievable. 11/10, any position can. Really go on for a long time, she apologized in first round. I think she came and some water came out. Amazing.
Massage 9/10. She say never trained in massage, but still really good.

Already booked my next slot. If other bros want to zap me because experience not the same, no problem go ahead. For me she is easily the best FL deal in SG.
Also, asked her if next time I could bring a camera and post some pics. She said, cannot but maybe I brought some crotchless black stockings for her to wear to make things extra spicy. All I can say is that made it really over the top.

Honestly bros, for me, best experience with FL ever. Race, background, anything aside. Seriously the best.

Really have to thank the out power-bro for exceptional work.
ok...... so it is copy from here. she is labelle from powerangles
http://sammyboy.today/showthr...=#post12842200
Old 02-04-2015, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoback View Post
I believe some are fake but mostly the gals in dome 1 can service better
dome 2, mostly is prc, and yes we know what prc are notorious for.

dome1, well, mostly have above averge to good, to mindblasting services. frankly speaking, i do have my fair share of lousy service before in dome 1, but chances of having a good time is much greater than in dome 2.

second point i would like to sound out is, dome 1, being all thais, tends to have some thai traces. we all know how thais behave. i spoke to some bros via pm, and some offer much better services to them, although we are having the same girl. Example : aiko from LAX (u can search my posting here, people say how great she is, but to me, only so-so)

end of the day, i can only say, thais FL tends to give better service to those that they can click with. FR reports here only serve 2 purposes:

1. own personal experience, might differ if others go.
2. help promote the girls lor....

for me, its always 1.
Old 02-04-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Aplove is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerboy View Post
dome 2, mostly is prc, and yes we know what prc are notorious for.

dome1, well, mostly have above averge to good, to mindblasting services. frankly speaking, i do have my fair share of lousy service before in dome 1, but chances of having a good time is much greater than in dome 2.

second point i would like to sound out is, dome 1, being all thais, tends to have some thai traces. we all know how thais behave. i spoke to some bros via pm, and some offer much better services to them, although we are having the same girl. Example : aiko from LAX (u can search my posting here, people say how great she is, but to me, only so-so)

end of the day, i can only say, thais FL tends to give better service to those that they can click with. FR reports here only serve 2 purposes:

1. own personal experience, might differ if others go.
2. help promote the girls lor....

for me, its always 1.
Well said same here have some hits and misses in dome 1. Dome 2 much more misses than hits though compared to dome 1 IMO lol
Old 02-04-2015, 02:43 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109339 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: April Fool Bonk
I was inside SBF and saw lax gallery. I quickly fast hand and fast leg sms bro tom to make booking with”jojo”. She was from Chiang Rai and this is her time working here. She work in a bar back in Bangkok.

Lax affaires is an old and experience stable, many would be familiar with this stable. The operator aka bro tom was friendly and will assign a suitable lady that meet your requirement. The arrangement was hassle free and went through in an orderly manner. I am very satisfied with the arrangement. Thanks bro Tom for allowing the pics taken and also posted here.

Pics accuracy: 100% similarity
One word to describe: “Shui Mak Mak”
Comment: First look, I see her already buat tahan liao,cock immediately get erect.

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk : 01 April 2015
Time of Action: 2015 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all with parking lot available
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ, 1X CIM, 1X massage
Position tried: Missionary, riding, hugging
Room's Condition: No attach toilet, a big bed with bed frame and wardrobe with a small table, cosy environment
Toilet Condition: Clean but big toilet with all equipment not in good working condition

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2015, 02:44 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3574 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109339 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
All live pics was taken and posted here with the permission from the lady themselves and the stable themselves. Please seek stable and gal permission for pics to be taken and posted here.

Due to time constraints and I am too engross and horny to fuck her, did not manage to take a lot of pics. I only manage to took this.

Jojo statistic

As seen from the pics taken, she have a small breast, which is just nice for me and i don’t fancies big neh neh. She is also very petite. It also shown that she have a very fair and smooth complexion and a skinny waist. She have a very nice and long set of hair with two tattoos at the back of her body.

Ice- Breaking
Jojo command of English was rather weak. She only know the basic. But I think is good enough, cos no need talk so much, just show the action. Her girlfriend feel is very high as soon as I saw her. It was like meeting my gf an making love with my gf. Her KC level is very high which all the bros have to take note about it. She have a chatty, friendly and jovial character which build up out chemistry, I feel very comfortable with her company.

This is how the story begin……

Massage

It was just a normal and relaxing message that is good enough to ease of my tiredness. Nothing to shout about, the strength level was only just nice.

Foreplay
It was totally no horse run with lot of hugging and cuddling. I started off light kisses then to hot frenching where I start to use my hand to grope every part of her body. We french like lovers. Then she go down further to cathbath me, she love it, nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard and then lick my navel area and down south to my cock while I proceed down to use my finger to rub her already wet clitoris. The foreplay was very nice and long lasting.

BBBJ
she starts licking side of my balls and licking my inner thighs which make me feel so high. She seem to be a cock lover. Her bbbj skills was good, she know how to tease me to arouse me and she suck me with pace, long and deep blow, lick and suck on my tools, swirling and twisting my cockhead with her tongue, no rush at all. While BBBJ me, her hair kept dropping as I have to hold on to her head to prevent her hair from dropping and she was sucking my balls smoothly and tenderly. She gave me an excellent CIM for the first round. During the CIM, she still play with my cum in her mouth and gave me a sexy and CFM expression which makes me want to fuck her faster.

Pussy
Her pussy is tight, clean with no foul smell and is already very very wet. I use my finger to lightly rub and arouse her. I can feel that she is very high as she shiver a few time and let out sound of “oh mmm oh mmm oh mmm” and she let some soft moan and then i increase my speed and my motion to finger her faster and deeper. She just love it so much.

Fuck Job
I cannot tahan anymore as I ask her to fetch a condom and capped me. She started off by riding me. I thrust her deep in a up and down motion and alternating my speed as I go in deeply and faster, she then let off sound of “oh my god baby ”. After that, I shifted myself up to create a hugging position. I thrust her deep again in an upwards position. Her moaning expression get louder and louder in the process that make me want to bonk her more. I trust her in a very fast pace and speed for a few time before I hold her down to missionary position. I pump her slowly, with pace and varying my spend and movement. While pumping her, we were frenching heavily. She let out moan of “ah ah ah ah ah ah”, and it was so loud and high that I think her friend outside could hear us. I trust her deep, fast and furious and we are both enjoying this nice love making session.
Lastly, I accelerate my speed to the fastest pace and give my last burst of thrusting and she was moaning and groaning that I can feel the sound effect of “piak piak piak piak” sound from her. She let of sound of “Oh baby so nice, Oh baby so nice” I just thrust deeper before I offload my full tank of cum inside the condom, while I was pulling out of my condom, I saw juicing kept oozing out from her pussy non-stop.

We were both shag and sweating furiously as it was a very long and solid bonk, we took a rest cuddling each other at the bed and chit chatting before we took a shower.

Verdict
She is sure worth the money, and a gem not to miss. She will be suitable for those who like small size lady with slim waist. You will sure regret if you miss it. She is sure the return to fuck material. If time permit, I maybe planning my RTf with her soon. Till now I still have the memory of the time together.

TRY IT AND YOU WILL KNOW!!!

Remarks
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 02-04-2015, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
spade9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Same bad experience with $$$$$$$$$$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Confusius View Post

wow, to have 4 bros mis-reading my same para and responding within the hour.
This must be the most eye-balled thread in forum.
(
Ya kinda of strange..

Anyway after the ripped off with $$$$$$$$$$, got a slot with Labelle from powerangels.

Labelle is definitely a real beauty, but, most important, she's extremely friendly, i'll dare to say that she's bubbly, it was great fun to be with her and not only on the bed, she is actually a funny girl to be with, a real doll that had me for the whole time with a big smile on my face.

Labelle gave me full erotic body treatment, areas of my body was aroused. She has a warm sensual touch. I don’t think any man could desire more than the wonderful time I spent with this wonderful girl. 90 mins seemed to have passed in a flash and I felt totally (and happily) drained.

I will be back very soon.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bradercock is Cool - loads of Potential

Any bros tried Wendi, Alsa or Kate from exotica66? Wah see pics cannot tahan but problem is I dont know who to choose
Old 02-04-2015, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 0
dropbear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a session with Jane from Models. Pretty smooth arrangement with bro Doctor.

Looks:8/10 Much better in real life. Noticed that photos are updated accordingly.
Boobs:8/10 Handful.My cup of tea
Body:8/10 Excellent and tight body with little trace of fat
BBBJ:9/10 Very good
FJ:8/10 Tried many positions and accomodating. Passionate kind of bonking.
Massage:7/10 Sufficient to relax by body after 1st shot.
GFE:10/10 Cuddled after massage
RTF: Yes if got time. She's leaving in few days time.

Not many girl can make me cum twice within 90 mins and she did. Thanks bro Doctor for the arrangement.
Old 02-04-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
marcusloong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

alsa from exotica looks good, any bro recommend?
Old 02-04-2015, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

All seems goooood

Either u spent 3 days, 1ea

or

3 BABE 1 HUNK DMG450/120MIN/6SHOTS

If u can take it.. think ur legs will be jelly after 2 hrs of intense workout...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradercock View Post
Any bros tried Wendi, Alsa or Kate from exotica66? Wah see pics cannot tahan but problem is I dont know who to choose
Old 03-04-2015, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better

STABLE

Okt: Bro Lax
Mobile: 8622 0666
Sms: 8622 0666
Whatsapp: 8622 0666
Attitude: Professional and helpful. Willing to answer questions.
Reaction time: immediate. (< 3minutes)

ACCOMMODATION

Type: Apartment
Hygiene: 3.5/5
Air Con: Working.
Room's Space: Most spacious apartment room i have been to. You can fit 5 to 6 mahjong tables there.
Toilet: Attached to room but no water. Have to go to the one near the living room.
Facilities: Bed, Chair (in the picture) table full of stuffs and a good window view.
Towels: Clean, dry and big with no funny smell.

Lady's Sextistic

Stage name: Yoyo
Pictures Authenticity: 95%
Live Pictures i took for your reference:

Height: Around 1.57m.
Skin: Smooth and soft.
Body Type: Normal Slim. Curvy.
Boobs: Natural B. (not for boobs lovers but good enough for me. Support natural boobs.)
Legs: Proportional to her body. Not Short.
Tummy: Very tiny.
Pussy: Trimmed.
English: Not good but able to hold some small conversations.
Attitude: Good.
Service: Excellent during and before sex.

Services Performed

Shower Together: Yes. SOP.
Tigerbath: Yes. SOP.
Frenching: Nope.
BBBJ: Only BJ. About 10 minutes. Very good suctions and tongue actions.
FJ: I have to commend her in this part. She rode me for quite awhile. Her pussy was soft and warm. Can feel her freshness. I pummeled her fast and furious. Changed a few positions ended up missionary her for 15 minutes near top speed before i exploded. Almost died hahaha. It was very sextisfying and relaxing. Her expressions were exotic and arousing which kept me going and going.
GFE: Low. I dont think she clicks with me. After my shot she was on her phone throughout. We do chat but very hard to talk about anything interesting. If she had scored in this part i would have tipped her a lot more.
RTF: Nope. We have no chemistry. What a pity. There goes my tarma with her and jojo.

Summary

Yoyo is one of the most beautiful FL i have seen since 2012. You are a lucky guy bro Lax. Lax's line up this time is really strong. Jojo is also very chio and bonkable. In fact i have an appointment with her soon. Back to Yoyo.. She is the kind of girl you want to bring to hotel at pubs or ktvs. At this price i think is totally worth the damage. Dont let my experience deter you. I believe if you have chemistry with her you will definitely get better services than me. Finally i consider this sexxion good as i really enjoyed the sex with her.
Old 03-04-2015, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
megaman11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any FR for Joy?
http://www.laxscorts.com/joy/
Old 03-04-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 11
Duskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDuskbin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Visited Amber on Friday Morning. I was really late, for like 20mins cos no taxis. Bro Simon was really accommodating with my tardiness. Thanks so much!

Anw reached the place. Amber was really shy initially. Her look are okay, bout 70% close to the photos. Body is a bit meaty, got tummy fat. Boobs are natural B I guess.
We showered, SOP. Back in the room, we were both quite cold from the shower, so off the aircon. Hug.
She licked everywhere while i can finger her, then bbbj while i paint her. Has a small bush but no smell. Then caps on.
After the first shot, she will auto massage me. She is quite good as a masseuse. And we chatted a fair amount. Her english is average. She is a flight crew attendant trainee in BKK. I guess thats why service good haha. Then will hug and lie beside me too. sometimes will ask when i want the second shot. after that will start. She really likes having sex but i shy. cos second time, she got quite high started frenching around too. Her ass very meaty so when doggy, can feel the impact ha. Cos the aircon was off, both of us just perspire like siao after the session.

Overall, very good. she is a bubbly girl. Service very good. Very chatty. Just need lose the tummy fat okay liao.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 521 / Power: 17
racerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of lightracerboy is a glorious beacon of light

i would like to give a suggestion to all okt running stables in dome 1.

is it possible to also state which date are the girls going back? at least it gives me time to do a last fuck.

example: I wanted to book koi one day, then realised that she is gone. so with the date of departure of the girls, it gives me time to react..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1