The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, barbie, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24

Old 19-09-2018, 02:32 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
earthdog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Melody(Mpcd)

Looks: Same as pic. Tattoos cant lie. VERY young. Verified age SYT Surely.
BBBJ: Short for first round but can ask her to blow longer at round 2. No CIM.
Boobs: Enhance soft
FJ: Tight willing to change positions
GFE: Above average

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=702826

Overall at 01:00hrs to bonk a poly kinda girl nothing to hiam.
Instead of going around and ganna a old maid again.
Left a happy bonker. But advise for bros that same with me like to hunt here hunt there.
Okt tell me a quote and I find it true that's why I on him straight.
He says 'Bro, By time u spend searching high and low and by time u finish searching at 01:30hrs probably all the stables rest or girls tired. Why don't u give mine a try?'
I look at my time and holy cow, Yes its 12:30am and I am still circling for a bonk. If I dun decided soon I might get nothing.
So as long not bad just chiong search till late night leave home with full tank sian. At least I had emptied mine. Have u?
Old 19-09-2018, 06:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 13
leehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of lightleehuashen is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
WOW this ANG PAI back.

I will never forget her COWGIRL Skills. She's a total Gem. Great Fuck Machine.

Bros that never tried before whats call a skillful cowgirl GNN this is solid.
I can never forget her + her Natural D neh neh.

This month all my bonks will be Rtf her and her only.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=703267

I remember when I book her was 2-3days in advanced type.
Ho Sei liao.
Jialat, at this rate, how my wallet recover?. 2 of my rtf suddenly come back same time..
Old 19-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1511 / Power: 15
jenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant futurejenoroth has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by earthdog View Post
Melody(Mpcd)

Looks: Same as pic. Tattoos cant lie. VERY young. Verified age SYT Surely.
BBBJ: Short for first round but can ask her to blow longer at round 2. No CIM.
Boobs: Enhance soft
FJ: Tight willing to change positions
GFE: Above average

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=702826

Overall at 01:00hrs to bonk a poly kinda girl nothing to hiam.
Instead of going around and ganna a old maid again.
Left a happy bonker. But advise for bros that same with me like to hunt here hunt there.
Okt tell me a quote and I find it true that's why I on him straight.
He says 'Bro, By time u spend searching high and low and by time u finish searching at 01:30hrs probably all the stables rest or girls tired. Why don't u give mine a try?'
I look at my time and holy cow, Yes its 12:30am and I am still circling for a bonk. If I dun decided soon I might get nothing.
So as long not bad just chiong search till late night leave home with full tank sian. At least I had emptied mine. Have u?

There was a review for her that she wore her clothes immediately after first shot lol.

Probably if you didn’t asked her she might have done the same to you.
Old 19-09-2018, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 18
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by KittMan View Post
lol smlj .. EMM clone/fake FR confirmed now. exactly same words + same type of account .. fake fr also cannot fake properly
Old 19-09-2018, 09:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 16
staycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of lightstaycool6543 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberxen View Post
MY first FR post. Have supported different stables like RP, EM and TRL
My fr for Honey (BK GEMS): https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=702022

Bro gives very prompt replies. Location: no near MRT but accessible by bus or drive
Body: 8/10 Slim (Petite)and bangkok Tanned
Boobs: 9/10 enhances but not hard type
French: 8/10 initiates. Gentle
Bbbj: 7.5/10 good but not mindblowing
Shower: SOP and nice clean dry towels
Fj: 8/10 responsive and accommodate to all position and allow painting but not fingering
Gfe: 8/10 massage and cuddle. Lovely smile

It's my first visit to this stable. Generally good experience.
Bkkgems-Honey.
Looks 6/10, short hair
Body skinny and tan.
Boobs-D enhanced and hard. Black nipples.
No frenching just tip of tongue touching your tongue. She do not like frenching.
A bit of dead fish response.
Massage good as she work as a masseur.
She give a unwilling feeling to service me.
Probably she like younger men.
Rtf-100% NO.
Okt response was fast but only 50% correct.
I asked him whether Honey can french and massage.
He replied no problem.
Old 19-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
MTVparadox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ray_lee View Post
WOW this ANG PAI back.

I will never forget her COWGIRL Skills. She's a total Gem. Great Fuck Machine.

Bros that never tried before whats call a skillful cowgirl GNN this is solid.
I can never forget her + her Natural D neh neh.

This month all my bonks will be Rtf her and her only.

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=703267

I remember when I book her was 2-3days in advanced type.
Ho Sei liao.
She looks amazing
Old 19-09-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1257 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120574 / Power: 183
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Som from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Saw TeeRukLover have 2 new girls thread and Som those special look really caught my eyes. So 7 early 8 early text OKT for a slot liao. Before meet her already have those very gan chiong feeling and keep thinking why time pass so slowly one to reach my slot time.

Looks :
Som looks is very different from most thai girls. I would say she is pretty with a unique look because she have a mixed of Turkish and Thai blood. Som also have a pair of seductive eyes that I can just keep think and cannot forget about it. This is how memorizing her look is. She greet me wearing a sexy black lingerie showing her beautiful ripe natural boobs.

Body :
Tall, big boned girl with a very sexy curvy body. This type of body is very enjoyable one during FJ session. Skin is smooth with thai tanned skin toned color. Her whole body is very natural with no "plastic surgery" even her face too. She have 2 tattoos at her back and 1 tattoo below her stomach. A very tasty consider shaved pussy with a very tiny mini bush which is nice to paint.

Boobs :
Natural. Her those bosom is really gifted to her. Because it is naturally soft and looks very appealing on her body when see from side view those curve. I remember she told me is D cup. Nipple is small and light brownish color. Totally spend a lot of my time fondling and sucking on her those pair of natural boobs.

GFE :
GFE super gao gao one. The way how she show her affection when she looks at me and how she cuddle with me and how passionate when she french with me totally will just be in a world of me and her only. Even the way she speak Thai, English and Turkish have very unique accent. To me her GFE I don't feel commercial as the feeling is naturally good. Been so long since I had such kind of passionate GFE feeling come back to me, the last time I had was I think early this year. If Bro's like GFE, Som is definitely the one you don't want to miss.

Frenching :
Frenching with her don't need any initiation one. As I mention earlier she french is come out from her heart that kind of feeling one, really very passionate frencher. Whole session been frenching very passionately because is like those lover feeling mah so don't expect like those aggressive frencher if not no GFE feeling liao. Somemore occasionally when she french with me she will suck onto my lips for sometime before letting it go, vice versa for me

Painting + Fingering :
She have a easily arouse pussy. Especially when my tongue is flicking on her clitoris and I could hear her moan and she start to squirm on her body. When fingering her, inside is wet not damp and fingering using only 2 fingers and she seem like enjoying from those moans.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is also something which I think also good. Because I just had a 2 shots bonk yesterday and my 2IC is still in recovering mode. But somehow Som is quite good that able to get my recovering mode 2IC back to hard mode. Her BBBJ is later follow by some nice AR. Recently been on a hit by AR FL

FJ :
Som this kind of body is very nice to bonk one. Maybe is because my type of body hahaha.. But seriously she enjoy sex, can feel it when she on cowgirl and she pump on my 2IC and later keep lick on my nipple and auto reach out and french with me. Wah piang those frenching during FJ really so turn on like making out with girlfriend sia and not like fuck buddy feel.

In my point of view :
Som is really girlfriend calibre. The way how she cuddle, french and making out with me totally feel non-commercial. Somemore her those sexy, curvy, all natural body seriously where to find sia nowadays in FL trade.
Studio pics quite scary. I believe real person will be far from that kind of looks..
Old 19-09-2018, 10:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 511 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4861 / Power: 15
staminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond reputestaminadick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post
Studio pics quite scary. I believe real person will be far from that kind of looks..
i try her before previous trip. In fact her eyes is so seductive that studio pix is not able to to show. I tell the bro is cleopatra seducer type of eyes and after he visit he agree

She have very unique type of beauty
Old 19-09-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6379 / Power: 20
dreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond reputedreamboiboi555 has a reputation beyond repute

Bro sgpiggybank ... I think you chiong long enough and in fact more than me should be able to differentiate from her thread those others photos are live anot. I choose these photos from her thread because she look most similar from the photo.

Maybe You can go try her and share us your FR view on Her Beautifulness rather than assuming?

Or you can go search for her other FRs to do a comparison on Her Beautifulness rather than always asking for FR and to PM you?

Lastly an FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgpiggybank View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamboiboi555 View Post
FR for Som from TeeRukLover

Introduction : Saw TeeRukLover have 2 new girls thread and Som those special look really caught my eyes. So 7 early 8 early text OKT for a slot liao. Before meet her already have those very gan chiong feeling and keep thinking why time pass so slowly one to reach my slot time.

Looks :
Som looks is very different from most thai girls. I would say she is pretty with a unique look because she have a mixed of Turkish and Thai blood. Som also have a pair of seductive eyes that I can just keep think and cannot forget about it. This is how memorizing her look is. She greet me wearing a sexy black lingerie showing her beautiful ripe natural boobs.

Body :
Tall, big boned girl with a very sexy curvy body. This type of body is very enjoyable one during FJ session. Skin is smooth with thai tanned skin toned color. Her whole body is very natural with no "plastic surgery" even her face too. She have 2 tattoos at her back and 1 tattoo below her stomach. A very tasty consider shaved pussy with a very tiny mini bush which is nice to paint.

Boobs :
Natural. Her those bosom is really gifted to her. Because it is naturally soft and looks very appealing on her body when see from side view those curve. I remember she told me is D cup. Nipple is small and light brownish color. Totally spend a lot of my time fondling and sucking on her those pair of natural boobs.

GFE :
GFE super gao gao one. The way how she show her affection when she looks at me and how she cuddle with me and how passionate when she french with me totally will just be in a world of me and her only. Even the way she speak Thai, English and Turkish have very unique accent. To me her GFE I don't feel commercial as the feeling is naturally good. Been so long since I had such kind of passionate GFE feeling come back to me, the last time I had was I think early this year. If Bro's like GFE, Som is definitely the one you don't want to miss.

Frenching :
Frenching with her don't need any initiation one. As I mention earlier she french is come out from her heart that kind of feeling one, really very passionate frencher. Whole session been frenching very passionately because is like those lover feeling mah so don't expect like those aggressive frencher if not no GFE feeling liao. Somemore occasionally when she french with me she will suck onto my lips for sometime before letting it go, vice versa for me

Painting + Fingering :
She have a easily arouse pussy. Especially when my tongue is flicking on her clitoris and I could hear her moan and she start to squirm on her body. When fingering her, inside is wet not damp and fingering using only 2 fingers and she seem like enjoying from those moans.

BBBJ :
Her BBBJ is also something which I think also good. Because I just had a 2 shots bonk yesterday and my 2IC is still in recovering mode. But somehow Som is quite good that able to get my recovering mode 2IC back to hard mode. Her BBBJ is later follow by some nice AR. Recently been on a hit by AR FL

FJ :
Som this kind of body is very nice to bonk one. Maybe is because my type of body hahaha.. But seriously she enjoy sex, can feel it when she on cowgirl and she pump on my 2IC and later keep lick on my nipple and auto reach out and french with me. Wah piang those frenching during FJ really so turn on like making out with girlfriend sia and not like fuck buddy feel.

In my point of view :
Som is really girlfriend calibre. The way how she cuddle, french and making out with me totally feel non-commercial. Somemore her those sexy, curvy, all natural body seriously where to find sia nowadays in FL trade.

But ultimately a FL GFE, Attitude and Service will be the crux of the whole session

An FR is just for you to know the visual stats and overall experience you can expect from a FL because ultimately Your Mileage May Vary

Last edited by dreamboiboi555; 19-09-2018 at 01:51 PM.
Old 19-09-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
ryuki13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Bkkgems-Honey.
Looks 6/10, short hair
Body skinny and tan.
No frenching just tip of tongue touching your tongue. She do not like frenching.
Rtf-100% NO.
He replied no problem.
Bro, thx for your fr but it gives a totally the other way round comment of Honey from what have been presented in the other fr. She was on my list and now I have to think twice...
Old 19-09-2018, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
LLKM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[QUOTE=ryuki13;17822325]

Last edited by LLKM; 19-09-2018 at 12:38 PM.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1706 / Power: 14
newswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant futurenewswing has a brilliant future
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Any bros tried Saori from Siam escort? She looks kinda hot and wild with Aj services?
Old 19-09-2018, 12:17 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3934 / Power: 34
ray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond reputeray_lee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by staycool6543 View Post
Bkkgems-Honey.
Looks 6/10, short hair
Body skinny and tan.
Rtf-100% NO.
He replied no problem.
Sad to see u getting this but bro, how can her boobs be hard?
U sure u gotten the honey as per pic coz I had RTF her twice and experience was very good. I do know for 1 think Indian bros have to stay away from this one as OKT did clarify with race when booking but other then that she's very good.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLKM View Post
I must concur with this FR. Honest opinion.
Bro LLKM. U concur with what?
If u had gotten from BKG and write FR or concur with others no problem.
But 1 negative FRs with lots of supporting Nicks is too obvious.
Kindly screenshot and let us see that you had gotten Honey from BKG and I will humbly apologise to u. If not kindly do not flamed.
Old 19-09-2018, 12:45 PM
KittMan

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Smile Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by babybite View Post
Had haciko from emmanuelle yesterday morning

Looks : 7.5/10, not too bad. She has the syt look and cfm look. 
Body: 8/10, quite slim. Can't Remember how her legs look though. 
Boobs: 8/10, big and natural
French: 8/10, yes, I like. 
Bbbj: 9/10, another lollipop sucker. I think it helped that I looked clean. She gave me a BJ in the shower after 1st shot and I really wanted to screw her there and then. Naughty girl. 
Fj: 9/10, I was first customer for the day and think she was quite horny. French once in the room, and we undressed each other like poly kids before showering.
cim: nve try
https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p=15...ostcount=14221

Poly Kids...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1