The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 20-02-2014, 06:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vietnam - HCM (Thread 3)

Last year Aug 2013 during Hungry Ghost Festival we donated cooking ingredient to the temple who provide 8000 meals per day for the needies daily...

We also handed out 150 packets of cooked food for dinner to the poor ppl sleeping around the hospital @ No Trang Long District Binh Thanh...which cannot afford to live in rented rooms...so they sleep along the hospital corridors and staircases...while waiting for their loved ones to recover from the public hospital...

The donors are decent02, MIFAcafe and H88...decent02 also helped to hand out the dinner meals to 150 recipients...we toured the hospital and witnessed the horrific state of the hospital which we never see before in Singapore or elsewhere...we didn't take any photos because not nice to intrude privacy...also cannot post photos containing faces...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 20-02-2014, 07:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3066 / Power: 15
volcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond reputevolcano has a reputation beyond repute

wow....suddenly become charity thread...

its gd to know that some are willing to do charity.

for those that want to do charity but dont have time to go distribute the food items,the best way to do is get the rice seller to send it direct to the temple.
Old 20-02-2014, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 405 / Power: 11
biasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbiasaigon is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kidne3 View Post
Appreciate H88 organize the charity trip. I just donated within my means. Most children did not have the ability to take care of themselves.
Feel so sad looking at them. Will be donating for the Hungry Ghost festival.
If possible, please donate within your means.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MIFAcafe View Post
We already know about this and agree to buy food and distribute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by deptrai4u View Post
I think its the least and easiest to just donate. Its by looking at these less fortunate then we realised how fortunate we are. H88, include me in all ur future projects pls.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
when we do donations we are keen to do during meaningful timing...ie. TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...so is Lunar 1st month and 7th month...just nice half yearly...

the photos I had posted had the address...so you can deliver to those places...
To those brothers who had donated, I applaud you for your kindness and generosity. Not only you sacrifice money but you sacrifice your time too. Such selfless act is really admirable.

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...59fa621f01.jpg

Bia Saigon ngon lam.
Old 20-02-2014, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
if you do read my post above...you should know by now that we have local helpers to source out the hospital or homes to donate...the local helpers are also keen to do charity...we already knew after speaking to the in-charge what they actually need...so we just buy the things and the store will deliver to the specific charity...

when we do donations we are keen to do during meaningful timing...ie. TET and Hungry Ghost Festival...so is Lunar 1st month and 7th month...just nice half yearly...

the photos I had posted had the address...so you can deliver to those places...
wow... a good deed indeed!!!! I would like to get involve in these moments too.. I do donate coffins n cash for temples in hatyai.. so I will b happy if I can do such a gd deed in HCMC too.. mayb I too can take tis opportunity to visit HCMC too lol... juz post the date when u r going to do the donation for the 7th mth.. I wld like to join u guys if u not mind.. even if I cant make it on the date, I will b delighted to send some cash for the donation..
Old 20-02-2014, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
BobDole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by phighter View Post
for a cheap clean hotel, local rates are:

60k 1 hour
100k 2 hour
150k overnight

or along those lines.

bj is a good bonus. i dont expect any bj from wl here, but thats just from my experience.
No wonder she sent me off at the entrance and stayed back. Must be collecting the change from the receptionist!

You mean BJ not part of the ST package? Wow, that sucks (sic).
Old 21-02-2014, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

The more the merrier.

Makashi sound like a muscle man ....

Maybe we can do a few charity at one go........ not forgetting those that initiated this good deed did spend much much more than money and time to coordinate the movement and travel the great distant.

अमिताभ, Amitābha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
even if I cant make it on the date, I will b delighted to send some cash for the donation..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Maybe i can join in. Both money and labour if u need an extra hands carry stuff.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 21-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40175 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDole View Post
You mean BJ not part of the ST package? Wow, that sucks (sic).
Bob...all WLs are same...if they knew you are newbie they will just perform bare minimum and still get paid whatever agreed...once you go there often and they knew have to do more to hold you instead of losing you to rivals then they will give you more services...this is international rule...

another group of WLs are those that achieved huge orgasm that they never encountered before then these gals will likely to return to you hoping for similar sexperiences each time they see you...good chances they dun mind to see you at your hotel and some dun care how much you pay them...

Info threads are for field reports...if you want to chat post in tcss thread

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 21-02-2014, 06:01 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
The more the merrier.

Maybe we can do a few charity at one go........ not forgetting those that initiated this good deed did spend much much more than money and time to coordinate the movement and travel the great distant.

अमिताभ, Amitābha
lol.. not only I wan to do donation.. I oso wan go cheonging!!!! hahaha.. hope my virgin trip will b a memorable one... lol

upped u a humble 5 pts...
Old 21-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The more the merrier.

अमिताभ, Amitābha
Not really. Just fat only. Can't do much thinking might as well do more moving. If schedule will definitely join the cause. In contact with h88.
Old 21-02-2014, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 820 / Power: 12
MIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to beholdMIFAcafe is a splendid one to behold

My gal in HCM told me they like fat man.....

You are in demand..... let go and play.....

And when you meet me we can compare who is fatter.

Let help other while we live in comfort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
Not really. Just fat only. Can't do much thinking might as well do more moving. If schedule will definitely join the cause. In contact with h88.
缺钱时:鬼话连篇 >>你假装:山穷水尽
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身
Old 21-02-2014, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

HCM has blessed me well on my last trip with good food and good company...paying her back make sense
Old 22-02-2014, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
stormberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would like to join the donation too, am based in Vietnam for a few years. anyone know of good place in hcm to cheong, bring me along please
Old 22-02-2014, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
My gal in HCM told me they like fat man.....

You are in demand..... let go and play.....

And when you meet me we can compare who is fatter.

Let help other while we live in comfort.
me very fat too!!! haha.. yeah!!!!
Old 22-02-2014, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
harman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyharman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice to see bros here helping the less fortunate. Kudos to the kind hearts. Last year I went to Dalat and visited a temple there. It also houses the terminally - ill, homeless and poor FOC. I donated some money to the temple and spoke to one resident there who happened to speak mandarin. Let's help in some little ways we can. Cheers
Old 22-02-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20100 / Power: 20
sailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond reputesailsingapore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harman View Post
Nice to see bros here helping the less fortunate. Kudos to the kind hearts. Last year I went to Dalat and visited a temple there. It also houses the terminally - ill, homeless and poor FOC. I donated some money to the temple and spoke to one resident there who happened to speak mandarin. Let's help in some little ways we can. Cheers
Hear Hear !! Support TS Bro H-88 & Bro MIFA-cafe

==================================

Best Hi-class Female SEX gif thread ever !! Mainly SEXY YOUNG ASIAN

YOU WILL BE AMAZED with 2,155+ pages !!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...1966&page=2157

NO waiting list : 3+ please !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread