The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 08-04-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Nobody can do anything to you bro MitMit.

So chill out there and relax.

Ask her to abort if its not against your religion.

If she does not abort tell her you will ignore her and will not contact her anymore.

Dun worry no one can do anything not even the police.

Unless you are married and she threatens to blackmail you. That is the only issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
The last time we hv sex, the condom broke

the maid now says she missed her period.

What can be done?

Her boss is going to come after me....
Old 08-04-2011, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Nobody can do anything to you bro MitMit.

So chill out there and relax.

Ask her to abort if its not against your religion.

If she does not abort tell her you will ignore her and will not contact her anymore.

Dun worry no one can do anything not even the police.

Unless you are married and she threatens to blackmail you. That is the only issue.
tks bro. i understand with their WP pass they cannot get pregnant and if so the employer deposit will be forfeited? thats why i say the boss will come after me.

she also dont keep her WP pass so how n where to abort? was thinking go jb for abortion but she dont hold the passport as well.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:24 PM
Samster

The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Lucky Plaza.... u can do it there for about S$ 1000.

Dun delay with each passing day the embryo grows..

Once the heart beat comes in...the lady may not wanna abort.

Why will the boss come after u? What have you got to do if she gets pregnant.

Dun worry. Stay a hard nut to crack.

Tell the girl... Abort or forget it and dun communicate anymore.

Do you get it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
tks bro. i understand with their WP pass they cannot get pregnant and if so the employer deposit will be forfeited? thats why i say the boss will come after me.

she also dont keep her WP pass so how n where to abort? was thinking go jb for abortion but she dont hold the passport as well.
Old 08-04-2011, 08:26 PM
Samster

Had bad luck for a couple of days.

But today no such thing,

Just spent about half hour infront of the comp and bang got a couple of nos (not maids) for my adventure.

That is why i suggest Patience and persistence and lady luck will always smile on you.

There you go... I got lucky. So can you.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Had bad luck for a couple of days.

But today no such thing,

Just spent about half hour infront of the comp and bang got a couple of nos (not maids) for my adventure.

That is why i suggest Patience and persistence and lady luck will always smile on you.

There you go... I got lucky. So can you.
I always liked your posts. Not sure why a*holes got stuck into you so much. You provide real info and tell it as it is.

Look at what you wrote above. Even an expert like you has to spend half an hour on the computer, even though you know all the routines.

All the ignorant people seem to think you just click your fingers and half a second later you're off to Hotel 81.

Having said that, Lord, I'd be willing to shout you a beer or two if you could copy and paste some of those routine messages over my way dude

Enjoy the fruits of your labour!

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 08-04-2011, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I then got into the taxi and told the taxi driver what i saw.

He said he had seen worse.

He said there was this occassion when a maid got into his cab and was talking to her bangla bf who was working at Tuas that she needed 1000 sing immediately as "she had a problem"

After conversing with the maid for a while the bangla asked her to come down to his worksite at TUAS where he took the maid to an ATM gave her the 1k and then even paid for her cab fare.

The taxi driver said the bangla work so hard never send money home and give money to the maid easily.
ok thats insane 1k to a maid
Old 08-04-2011, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
ok thats insane 1k to a maid
its funny at first u start the maid game and when u get lucky enough to get someone u tend to hold on longer than u like bec not sure where next meal might come from then when have confidence to keep pursuing it gets easier the more i do this the more i like the non maids it just more enjoyable chatting with someone who can hold half a conversation
Old 09-04-2011, 01:07 AM
Samster

ur referring to the pms i send the girls? Ha ha.....

its a nice game to play i enjoy it.

after a lot of failure recently today i was hell bent on getting a couple of nos...

and bingo i got a few.

BTW i am of to clarke with a pinay chick (not maid) towards mid to end June.

Any guys wan training at AC? Please feel free to join me... The thread on Angeles City Balibago was started by me (cheongstar2000) before i got zapped into oblivion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post

Having said that, Lord, I'd be willing to shout you a beer or two if you could copy and paste some of those routine messages over my way dude

Enjoy the fruits of your labour!
Old 09-04-2011, 01:08 AM
Samster

Bro please explain.

Too much of chimology down here man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by outatowner View Post
its funny at first u start the maid game and when u get lucky enough to get someone u tend to hold on longer than u like bec not sure where next meal might come from then when have confidence to keep pursuing it gets easier the more i do this the more i like the non maids it just more enjoyable chatting with someone who can hold half a conversation
Old 09-04-2011, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro please explain.

Too much of chimology down here man.
just expressing that at first the maids were fun but now tend to find myself chasing professionals but still have the odd cute maid i guess i also need a bit of chat too not just conversations about top up
Old 09-04-2011, 02:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 458 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do you get it?
If the period miss only like 4 week have alternate - PM me ..

If pass 6 week or more .. then spend the $ for abort ...

And, don't delay, if you delay, and dumb maid think beer + panadol can clear .. then good luck

BTW, Lord, I ever had one maid threaten me Long story ... but to cut it short, she knew where I lived .. but anyway, I grabbed her and gave her some lesson in humility and that was it .. over and out ..
Old 09-04-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 20
hunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhunter2005 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

like to share one incident with bro here.... think shld be abt last two months, was on leave n manage to pass my contact to a maid which i think is cute but just a glance only because at that time i just walk pass than smile at her and she respond, so decided to write my contact on a piece of paper n pass to her ... on the day itself evening, she called. talk cock sing song abit for few days, than arrange to meet her during morning time as i surprise she has so much of freedom from a chinese local family... meet n bring her to a quite cp to talk cock sing song abit... when meet her, took a gd look at her.. kekeke.. feel that i got a gd catch... shortly, start kissing n ruba ruba in car.... cannot tahan, took out my little bro, ask her, u mind to help... bend down n give me some very light bj n stop... sense she not use to it or not comfortable to it... so dun want to push on as a respect... carry on ruban talk cock sing song which she ok wor...

best part come liao..... subsequently, one female call n say that she is her elder sister also working in sg... ask me whether am i serious abt her younger sis etc etc.... than the maid herself call... say that like me etc etc all the crap... wanna me to meet her elder sis and wanna give me a contact to call to her country, say her 'MOTHER' wanna talk to me, say wanna marry me... alamak... straight away screw her, told her off, jus some kissing n u wanna me to marry u?? after that refuse to ans her call... she call anything time, from office hrs to 1 - 4 am... luckily, i using hi card and alway in silent mode...

dun noe she really tat innocent or trying to play prank... knn... hahaha...
Old 09-04-2011, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 0
vicco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hello Bros, I am a regular reader of this site but keep my posting to minimum. But I thought of sharing a experience with u all. Well without wasting much time and boring u further I will start my story. This incident took place couple of months back. We had a maid in our house. Her name was Ela
( Changed )Phinoy.
Ela was 28 years old, but looks a little less. She claimed was separated. Average looking with a good figure. When I saw her the first day when the agent brought her home, my thought was I have to try her somehow. But just pretend as if I m not interested any women. But behind her I`m a devil. No choice la now a days have to play all dramas. My wife works on Office hrs, whereas I work on shift , which is 2 day work, 2 days Off , so my off days happens to be on weekdays most of the time. I started to eye my maid and treat her well when I am home. And I talk less when my wife at home. All communications for my maid pass thru my wife. So my wife has some trust on me ha. One day Ela came in my room to Vacuum when I was in there which happens to be a weekday. I don’t know why but as I turned to face her suddenly my eyes fell on something that just stunned me a lot.
She was half-bend and vacuum the floor and in that process her boobs were almost visible from that. I never had such strange tingling feeling that I had at that time. I constantly kept gazing at the beautiful round globes. Though she was a maid she always used to dress properly and keep herself tidy and presentable. From that day onwards I started developing liking for her even more. So whenever I was alone at home and I would follow her in various rooms on the pretext of instructing her to vacuum or mop the floor properly or assign other jobs.
To be Continue.........
Old 09-04-2011, 10:13 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunter2005 View Post
dun noe she really tat innocent or trying to play prank... knn... hahaha...
My 2 cents, must be prank., if maid here long enough, they know cannot marry what ...

And the elder sister must be another of her friend ..

Seen some girl do that, after all, they have all the time in the world to read the pocket books and scheme up a conspiracy plan to test the guy .. di ba ??

If it was me, I would have said 'ask mummy to call' and 99%, mummy will never call, and if at all somebody claim to be mummy call, say "yes, I am thinking singapore govt dont' allow maid marry here, then how ?? "

Sure = must be some silly drrama one ..
Old 09-04-2011, 10:20 PM
Samster

think of it, i remember, my friend meet one girl in Lucky Plaza Disco, and then next week, she claim she no money and she going geylang to sex for $ - do you believe it, the guy really went there looking for her ... only when I realise the girl next to me in Platinum music bar is behaving funny and asked, she show me the sms showing her little prank ..

No kidding, once you know them well, they will pull all kind of prank .. just for fun ...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1