The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 03-05-2020, 04:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1923 / Power: 7
hike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant futurehike has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodu View Post
Wah rau all the referral click links... irritating
Heheh.
I make it a rule to never click on referral links.
Old 03-05-2020, 05:09 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
One of my friend told me that a lot of scammer in MiChat, he ganna once & stupidly pay $200/- to buy the apple top up card. The scammer want him to take a photo of his IC and send to him for guaranteed the safety of the girl as he is first time booking, my friend said No then the scammer said he have to give $1K deposit to the girl since he don't want to send his IC photo & the girl will return him after finish.

Feeling something not right, my friend Fuck the scammer on the phone, the scammer said they are from Geylang gangster and will hunt my friend and kill him with his phone number.

He said that this scammer is from Taiwan not China, because the way the girl msgs him in Michat is using Chinese traditional (繁体字) and said want to let him eat Minced pork rice (卤肉饭), currently only Taiwan is using Chinese traditional and Minced pork rice also is Taiwan famous dish as my friend live and work in taiwan before. He said the scammer way of talking is very Taiwanese gangster way.

My friend said he Learned a lesson with $200 & wasted the time traveling but most important thing is that he didn't give the scammer his IC detail.
Hi bro, intro your friend to screw maid. $200 can screw don't know how many maids already.
Old 04-05-2020, 12:45 AM
Samster

Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Just now finished chatting with a maid, ask me if I want sex, y not go disco, can choose the type n go hotel straight away, y need come online chat so troublesome. Lol
Old 04-05-2020, 01:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Friedrice1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros, are there any maid wechat groups to join? If have, can add me at :sugarpine7. Thanks!
Old 04-05-2020, 01:45 AM
Samster

If not, I will create a group. Leave me your nick to join!
Old 04-05-2020, 03:22 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
starletboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrice1 View Post
If not, I will create a group. Leave me your nick to join!

can join good morning
Old 04-05-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 10
hkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhkgcia deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friedrice1 View Post
Hi bros, are there any maid wechat groups to join? If have, can add me at :sugarpine7. Thanks!
why not a telegram group?
Old 04-05-2020, 11:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -27 / Power: 0
Tokki09 is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by hkgcia View Post
why not a telegram group?
Telegram group you can see if any of your other friends you know irl are inside... Michat still won’t i think
Old 04-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
She sucks..

@Jackiewong this is the gal.... Don't say you get from SBF here,

just say intro by some friends, Jason, Tom, Robert, Nelson, Kenny, whatsoever, it doesn't matter....

Contact after CB, she not free now also

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 04-05-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Hi bro, intro your friend to screw maid. $200 can screw don't know how many maids already.
Haha, maybe I tell my friend to make a switch.
But honestly, read a lot of post here that all the Bros like very easy to "fish" the maid leh, how to get high "hit" rate?? Now what's the apps to most maid will use?

Until now, for myself didn't really try to "fish" or "hunt" maid, just go to Dome 1 & find a Thai girl with paid service.
Old 04-05-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by badman76x View Post
Haha, maybe I tell my friend to make a switch.
But honestly, read a lot of post here that all the Bros like very easy to "fish" the maid leh, how to get high "hit" rate?? Now what's the apps to most maid will use?

Until now, for myself didn't really try to "fish" or "hunt" maid, just go to Dome 1 & find a Thai girl with paid service.
I tried, I feel maids very easy, u can say want be their bf n they agreed, then first or 2nd meetup can go hotel screw already, very fast n easy. After that u tired, can just leave them, no qn asked. Don't ask me they want bf for what, cos I old thinking, get gf is serious n for marriage type, but my mindset totally change abt what is gf for, after screw a few using this method.
Old 04-05-2020, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I tried, I feel maids very easy, u can say want be their bf n they agreed, then first or 2nd meetup can go hotel screw already, very fast n easy. After that u tired, can just leave them, no qn asked. Don't ask me they want bf for what, cos I old thinking, get gf is serious n for marriage type, but my mindset totally change abt what is gf for, after screw a few using this method.
What nationalities you tried bro? No clingy ones that are hard to break off?
Old 04-05-2020, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by starletboy View Post
can join good morning
Yeah, leave your wechat ID here or pm me your ID.
Old 04-05-2020, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
What nationalities you tried bro? No clingy ones that are hard to break off?
Pinay easier cos can speak better English. Clingy sure have, like say want marry me type or want very long term r/s type,have la. After screw slowly become chat mates n i go hunting for new fish. They no go for look, I ugly also can screw them. Few very good GND looks but too bad I want screw only lol
Old 04-05-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
badman76x deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Pinay easier cos can speak better English. Clingy sure have, like say want marry me type or want very long term r/s type,have la. After screw slowly become chat mates n i go hunting for new fish. They no go for look, I ugly also can screw them. Few very good GND looks but too bad I want screw only lol
You "Power" leh.
What's the apps that Pinay normally use nowaday, michat??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1