The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2006, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
maesaicowboy is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
oii maesai cowboy. looks like egg can may need to engage ur service to kill Tv becasue i don believe Tv can be killed by listening to stories.
Sir, yes Sir! People know policeman lah. No need help from maesaicowboy lah, Sir!
Old 20-12-2006, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD0620G View Post
Thank you for posting what TV has been doing behind our backs... it does take a bit of courage to post as you were his henchmen previously, luckily nothing untoward happened to both parties as the repercussions on both sides would be unimaginable.
I read last time when this henchman threatened you and banged the table you guys chua sai and almost cried leh. Is it true? Some guy posted here and laughed at you guys. Did you read? I thought that was funny. How old already still play gangster? You guys didn't call police ah?

Last edited by maesaicowboy; 20-12-2006 at 07:17 PM.
Old 20-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garage1 View Post
i already said TV is nothing, u guys all go to hatyai and think he big brother, hor gao gan understand.. all his clones stories.. pRease lah! action act big fuck.. know everything in hatyai big fuck! phui!
correction bro, he know ki lan in hatyai!!! he onli know all the tourist places,and of course, those places that gives kickbacks!
Old 20-12-2006, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noni Juice View Post
seems like u turning to the other side...tv cant be killed by listening to stories,but his pocket is greatly burnt by his exit from sbf. the investors all starting to realised his scams but too bad, money masok his pocket liao, LAN LAN aka yuan tu fu shu as said by tv's brother lor..
Can I ask how much did you lost with TV? Did you invest with tv at all?
Old 20-12-2006, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maesaicowboy View Post
Can I ask how much did you lost with TV? Did you invest with tv at all?
money lost is no big deal...the fucker's intention to cheat and con is always there.

may i ask u back, is tv your good brother or friend?
Old 20-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
oii maesai cowboy. looks like egg can may need to engage ur service to kill Tv becasue i don believe Tv can be killed by listening to stories.
Shit stirrer is here. good show coming soon.
Old 20-12-2006, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
money lost is no big deal...the fucker's intention to cheat and con is always there.
may i ask u back, is tv your good brother or friend?
You are avoiding the question. I ask again. Did you even invest with tv and how much did you lost with tv? I also can say money lost is no big deal because I did not invest with tv at all. Or are you trying to say you did not invest with tv but you know tv is cheating and conning people and you feel that you are helping others by warning bros here about tv? TV is not my good brother or friend. I am just curious how much did tv con from bros here because up till now I still never read any real investor come up to complaint about tv leh.
Old 20-12-2006, 08:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 390 / Power: 21
TD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTD0620G is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
I read last time when this henchman threatened you and banged the table you guys chua sai and almost cried leh. Is it true? Some guy posted here and laughed at you guys. Did you read? I thought that was funny. How old already still play gangster? You guys didn't call police ah?
No la not almost cried.. so keng until I already cried 1 year before the meeting U happy ar I say like that? kekeke
Old 20-12-2006, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
You are avoiding the question. I ask again. Did you even invest with tv and how much did you lost with tv? I also can say money lost is no big deal because I did not invest with tv at all. Or are you trying to say you did not invest with tv but you know tv is cheating and conning people and you feel that you are helping others by warning bros here about tv? TV is not my good brother or friend. I am just curious how much did tv con from bros here because up till now I still never read any real investor come up to complaint about tv leh.
tee vee con how much,u can go to nanog69 site to read about it.u mean u dunno or purposely refused to know?

look here..http://forums.delphiforums.com/diyexplorer.

ya,tee vee cheated me of a share in the investment.one share is $2.5k SGD.happy liao??does that gives u more clue who am i??
Old 20-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
seems like u turning to the other side...
i not on anyone side frm the start. believe it or not up to u.i just giving off nobel prize to ppl for fighting for some nobel cause.
Old 20-12-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by siamcutey View Post
Sidetrack here abit hor.

Since we are all going to talk about honesty here.

Are you honest with us regarding the issue of Mr Romance then?

What is your reply to Singrakthai when he asked you about what Mr Romance said?

And by the way, your "honesty" on Thaivisitor now, is it a form of shielding Mr Romance?

Is Thaivisitor right in what he said in his blog about Mr Romance? Are any of you here going to dispute on that?

Since you cyber@id has admitted above that Thaivisitor is being honest, so that is to say what Thaivisitor said on Mr Romance is TRUE.
Am I right to say that?

All those enmity you guys have against Thaivisitor, I am not interested. I am only interested in whether what is said is the truth and I am 90% sure that what you guys said are the truth (because you guys are trying to be "honest") with the last 10% waiting for you guys to verify. And I really do hope cyber@id will be consistently honest in what is being said and not just only on the issue of TV( which I am not interested)

SC
I will say it again if you have difficulties understanding what I meant. I don't owe you nor singrakthai anything, I feel like saying anything, I'll say it, if not don't ask me anything. I'm not interested in answering you just like you not interested in TV's issue. I believed I've explained myself very clearly with SRT through PM and I think he took it well also.

Did I ever get you involved in any of my issue? Why must you trying to get me involved in SRT's issue with Romance? What are you trying to say or prove? If you have personal issue with me, say it out loud and let me know, if not, shut up and fuck off from my sight.

Last edited by Cyber@id; 20-12-2006 at 10:35 PM.
Old 20-12-2006, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
tee vee con how much,u can go to nanog69 site to read about it.u mean u dunno or purposely refused to know?

look here..http://forums.delphiforums.com/diyexplorer.

ya,tee vee cheated me of a share in the investment.one share is $2.5k SGD.happy liao??does that gives u more clue who am i??
Its time that I say something. I as an investor had requested a receipt from
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yet
Old 20-12-2006, 11:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
Tv & so is another bro(i am not going to name who) & til now we still have not received anything yet
In fact none of the investors has received any official receipt from TV. I really wonder what excuse he give when being asked about the receipt, or he just simply act blur.

I'm not really interested in flame war, it will not side track my effort in trying to get the money back for the investors.
Old 20-12-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
This ah pek is waiting for people to "hoot" him

Please recognise this face. (the ah pek one,not the girl's)
please hor use another photo pls...this one got my face in the background.....fourm's back and so are the shows!!! Hip Hip Hooray!

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Old 21-12-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1814 / Power: 22
Malaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant futureMalaysian Datuk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
knn you got receive my sms or not? dun know how to reply isit? show start liow never tell me.

Datuk's Credo...

Love Many
Trust Few
Do Wrong to None
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1