The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 27-06-2023, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

Can I check tpp have any nice spot to go after 10? Wanted to visit but changes lot
Old 27-06-2023, 11:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 2
Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!Jerrysin is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
Lucky touched down in Singapore on May 7 early morning.
She officially starts work today (May 8th).
I would think that she needs to contact her old customers for support, and update her WeChat. She is an attractive lady.

Can share her detail n dmg etc?
Old 28-06-2023, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Xiaodidi82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to find a*na ytd, recommended by L*** , both have slim body, natural C and D, Very good massage, ending was superb too, will definitely come back again for both 🤭
Old 28-06-2023, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 16
hideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhideki is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Yesterday after work went to visit A**a for massage again. Boobs lovers can find her, Natural Dcup breast with slim figure. Fully utilize 1 whole hour massage with a good release. Massage skill is still as good as before. Feel refreshed after massage. Left the shop happily.
Old 28-06-2023, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 904 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2937 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xiaodidi82 View Post
they have new PRC girl from other shop come over E** can try also
I know who liao
Know she is from HV then don't know go where, SLG can find her. Now appear in TD.
photo got PS leh.
Old 28-06-2023, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
samtan24517 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
I know who liao
Know she is from HV then don't know go where, SLG can find her. Now appear in TD.
photo got PS leh.
I went over to take a look leh, this E** not worth it imo. C*** from the shops beside and L*sa way better 😂
Old 01-07-2023, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 7
fmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperHumJiKid View Post
I also managed to add L**** via wechat, as far as I can tell, she aint no syt, at a minimum is MILF. Chio or not, up to our own eyes liao. But I guess the initial hype about her have gotten many ppl interested, thus falling into disappointment when expectations arent met.
Hehehe. Don’t think anyone here who went to her got say she SYT. 😂 most of the syts there come and go very fast. Maybe no work permit so faster make faster go.
Old 01-07-2023, 03:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 5
SuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySuperHumJiKid deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
Hehehe. Don’t think anyone here who went to her got say she SYT. 😂 most of the syts there come and go very fast. Maybe no work permit so faster make faster go.
True, no one ever mentioned she is SYT. I must have read into in too much until I missed the context.
Old 02-07-2023, 08:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 3
Vicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyVicquek deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

LXT is really rundown and prices are on high side
55+50+30 for top roaming
Bed sheet and personal hygiene are my main concerns in this shop
ML allow suck and kiss but never see them go wash their nn
I prefer to have legit massage and release action separately
I wouldn’t be going LXT anymore
Old 03-07-2023, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 7
fmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to allfmylife is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicquek View Post
LXT is really rundown and prices are on high side
55+50+30 for top roaming
Bed sheet and personal hygiene are my main concerns in this shop
ML allow suck and kiss but never see them go wash their nn
I prefer to have legit massage and release action separately
I wouldn’t be going LXT anymore
I think the boss better see this. Lol. Even regular also make noise liao.
Old 03-07-2023, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1614 / Power: 2
BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
I know who liao
photo got PS leh.
She used to be known as le**n last time at cuppage if I’m not wrong. How is her service and damage? E-melons sia
Old 03-07-2023, 03:49 PM
Samster

KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
She used to be known as le**n last time at cuppage if I’m not wrong. How is her service and damage? E-melons sia
yah. You read the HV thread, she is from cuppage. some good review in that thread. I have yet to try as HV and cuppage need abit diversion from my usual route. Also have been concentrating the west and then east.

Will be back visiting TD for her and few others
Old 03-07-2023, 03:53 PM
Samster

BoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant futureBoobsterUnited has a brilliant future
Quote:
yah. You read the HV thread, she is from cuppage. some good review in that thread. I have yet to try as HV and cuppage need abit diversion from my usual route. Also have been concentrating the west and then east.

Will be back visiting TD for her and few others
Last time in HV thread got some bros say her full course meal very tok-kong, but a bit pricey. But I’m only interest in the basic, scare later she gets upset if I only order the basic
Old 03-07-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoobsterUnited View Post
Last time in HV thread got some bros say her full course meal very tok-kong, but a bit pricey. But I’m only interest in the basic, scare later she gets upset if I only order the basic
TD pricing entrance +
base on my experience with DD. So I think she cannot price herself out bah.

Some do claim they get in without entrance

Last edited by KangTuo; 05-07-2023 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-07-2023, 05:02 PM
Samster

Deleted as request

Last edited by BoobsterUnited; 06-07-2023 at 12:40 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1