The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-11-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6042 / Power: 12
SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SibueyJialat! - All welcome to share jialat happenings

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustachio View Post
Have not posted for years. Don't usually go online but this thread is really interesting and funny. My share...
Many years ago was with ex-gf at one of the budget hotels. Was boiling water. Somehow water overflowed or there was water at the socket. Then sparks and minor explosion. Power was cut and room went dark immediately.
At a loss... hotel staff came knocking. Wrapped towels around us and ex was nervous. Opened door and hotel staff came with flashlights. Asked what happened and said the whole hotel was blacked out. Then lights came on and ex so paiseh covered face. Don't have many jialat incidents but this one really was. Stopped cheonging totally and now married and totally faithful.
Thank you for your jialat story.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=564938

Minimum 5 points to exchange.
Old 09-11-2015, 03:37 PM
Samster

SibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond reputeSibueyJiaLat has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for sharing jialat post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketofuck View Post
Got one time i bonk a WL. While she BJ me i share with her a story:
"A son spotted his father and mummy having sex. The father felt guilty so he gave money for the son to call chick. The son happily rush toward prostitute. On his way the son met the grandmother. He told grandmother the happening and his intention to call chick. After some negotiation it ended up the son have sex with the grandmother to save his money. That evening the father curiously chat with the son for FR. The Father was shock to know that his son have sex with grandmother. The father question the son: "How can you have sex with your grandmother who is my mummy?" Son question back:" You can have sex with my mummy, why i cannot have sex with your mummy?"
Suddenly the WL laugh and bite my small brother. Quite pain hor! Since then never tell joke during BJ.

Old 09-11-2015, 03:39 PM
Samster

So jialat. Thank you for sharing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikogoh View Post
As said in the last thread about removing myself from Wechat, I rejoined again because of wife's family group chat.

An unfamiliar contact added me and chatted with me. Because her name is a common FL name, I thought she wanted some service, so I enquired. The chats stopped as fast as it happened. Anyway, eventually it clicked. I know who she is.

She's my son's classmate's mum! A good looking PRC who married a Malaysian. They invited me to their daughter's birthday months before.

And I stupidly did not check who it was before I replied her message. The realization hit very bad. No wonder I never saw her again. Worse of all, the other mums all don't talk to me anymore. Not even a smile or a look. So I know I'm blacklisted from here.

I've tried to contact the mum but too late. She blocked my number.

Jialat. Very jialat.

That's my 2 incidents this year. I dare not go back for massages for now, until next year, because of my promise to a couple of people to give FRs.

Old 09-11-2015, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocky1234 View Post
i just started relationship with a new gf.. at 1st feel happy n lucky to have her.. but now realized she is not into sex type of girl n with hold sex.. sex is taboo for her.. is that jialat ??
Quite jialat. Thank you for posting jialat story.

Please share all your jialat stories here.

Old 10-11-2015, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1776 / Power: 14
SunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant futureSunRayys has a brilliant future

i wld like to contribute my sibuey jialat story..

few years back.. i booked a local FL ML who only provide HJ only.. she operated from 3 stars hotel and above.. when i reached the hotel.. i sms her to inform about my arrival.. she told me she was sharing the room with another FL.. n she asked me if tat FL can stay in the room during our session..

wah lau eh.. like tat sibuey jialat leh.. why she did not tell me when i made the booking earlier.. is tis a scam or r they trying to rob me?? i replied saying i'm not comfortable n asked her to settle it fast if not i will cancel the booking..

then she replied she will free me BJ as compensation n soon i was in the room.. as promised.. she started to BJ me n i started to autoroam everywhere.. halfway thru BJ.. she suddenly stopped n told me i made her very horny.. n proposed i topped up another $20 to do FJ.. i agreed n soon she capped me n started to ride me..

then the best part came.. suddenly "DING DONG.. DING DONG.." i looked at her.. n she looked at me.. WTF?? who pressed the door bell?? am i so lucky kenna police raid?? then again.. "DING DONG.. DING DONG.. ROOM SERVICE!!" who the FUCK order ROOM SERVICE?? she suddenly remembered the other FL ordered the room service but told them to come at a later time..

she asked me to quickly hide in the toilet 1st while she go n open the door.. i LL go to hide in the toilet.. after she collected the food.. she asked me to come out to resume our deal.. by the time.. i lost all the interests.. she tried to get me in the mood again but to no avail.. i paid up n left unsatisfied..

u say lah.. like tat sibuey jialat anot??
Old 11-11-2015, 10:28 AM
Samster

Thank you for sharing jialat story here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunRayys View Post
i wld like to contribute my sibuey jialat story..

few years back.. i booked a local FL ML who only provide HJ only.. she operated from 3 stars hotel and above.. when i reached the hotel.. i sms her to inform about my arrival.. she told me she was sharing the room with another FL.. n she asked me if tat FL can stay in the room during our session..

wah lau eh.. like tat sibuey jialat leh.. why she did not tell me when i made the booking earlier.. is tis a scam or r they trying to rob me?? i replied saying i'm not comfortable n asked her to settle it fast if not i will cancel the booking..

then she replied she will free me BJ as compensation n soon i was in the room.. as promised.. she started to BJ me n i started to autoroam everywhere.. halfway thru BJ.. she suddenly stopped n told me i made her very horny.. n proposed i topped up another $20 to do FJ.. i agreed n soon she capped me n started to ride me..

then the best part came.. suddenly "DING DONG.. DING DONG.." i looked at her.. n she looked at me.. WTF?? who pressed the door bell?? am i so lucky kenna police raid?? then again.. "DING DONG.. DING DONG.. ROOM SERVICE!!" who the FUCK order ROOM SERVICE?? she suddenly remembered the other FL ordered the room service but told them to come at a later time..

she asked me to quickly hide in the toilet 1st while she go n open the door.. i LL go to hide in the toilet.. after she collected the food.. she asked me to come out to resume our deal.. by the time.. i lost all the interests.. she tried to get me in the mood again but to no avail.. i paid up n left unsatisfied..

u say lah.. like tat sibuey jialat anot??

Old 11-11-2015, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 650 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 16
squiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of lightsquiggle is a glorious beacon of light

Got one time i horny during mid night trying to drain some energy off by doing missionary style with my bed, then my mom passed through my door saw what im doing. I quickly act blur and went back to sleep. Treating it as sleepwalk and never mention anything the next day. One of the nights she brought up this incident to my dad, i overheard their conversation at their room door and act dumb.
Old 11-11-2015, 04:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 0
Spanner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Got caught by police while fucking with my wife in the car at the East Coast park carpark...
Old 12-11-2015, 06:32 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 449 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28739 / Power: 29
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Got one time i horny during mid night trying to drain some energy off by doing missionary style with my bed, then my mom passed through my door saw what im doing. I quickly act blur and went back to sleep. Treating it as sleepwalk and never mention anything the next day. One of the nights she brought up this incident to my dad, i overheard their conversation at their room door and act dumb.
If they ask u.U just say training for my future use

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 12-11-2015, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Brought a milf fb to a drinking session with 2 friends.one of them had his fb with him as well. Woke up in the morning in my friend living room sofa and they were in the room with the ladies.
Old 12-11-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 410 / Power: 15
whatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhatever123 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

This is a good tread. Some of the stories really sibeh jialat!
Old 12-11-2015, 09:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by squiggle View Post
Thank you for sharing jialat story here.

Old 12-11-2015, 09:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spanner View Post
Got caught by police while fucking with my wife in the car at the East Coast park carpark...
This very jialat lah. Care to tell us what happened after that???

Old 12-11-2015, 09:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toyotarush View Post
Brought a milf fb to a drinking session with 2 friends.one of them had his fb with him as well. Woke up in the morning in my friend living room sofa and they were in the room with the ladies.
Dun keep us in suspense. Tell us what happened?

Please share all jialat stories here.

Old 12-11-2015, 11:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 23
LongReach is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLongReach is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLongReach is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I have several stories, but I'll start with one first.

In my first job, my section was made up of 6 people, of which I'm the only male. One day, we were in a meeting room for a discussion. We got sidetracked and started talking about other things. The ladies were teasing me about my receding hairline. One of them (A) recommended a special shampoo for me, but said I might think twice because apparently this shampoo causes a reduction in a man's sperm count. Amidst laughter, another girl (S) teasingly asked me if I already have a low sperm count, would the shampoo reduce it to zero? Before I could say anything, another girl (C) blurted out;

"Oh, his sperm count is very high!"

The room became so silent, you could hear a pin drop.

So what is so jialat about this? Unknown to me, one of the girls (V) knows my gf, and told her about what happened in that room. Needless to say, all hell broke loose.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1