The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2008, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 0
castaway deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetatboob View Post
There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.
Nice Find Bro ilovetatboob!

Too bad its too far from my house... Have anyone else went down to see this babe? Really curious bout her cup size...

If got F cup, i will be on my way there...
Old 24-11-2008, 12:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ilovetatboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If got F cup, i will be on my way there... [/QUOTE]

F cup don't have la. But from my "eyes measurement", I think at least C cup+.
Old 24-11-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lcbguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Day-To-Day Sightings of BUSTY Girls/Women in Singapore ?

For me I swim quite often so public swimming pools are good places to see half-naked girls..... I love it when my head is under water purposely and then can see the females' thighs,breast area etc.Steam meh....
Old 24-11-2008, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 23
Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!Orgasmic is one of the Best!

[QUOTE=ilovetatboob;3252460]There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Hi Bro,

Actually not all PRcs here can work sidelines. Recently got to know one 175cm chick from PRC. Here for about 5-6 days but claimed to be molested a few times by her direct superior in his 50s.

Then she actually resigned. .. even though she spent about S$8000 to come to Singapore. Pride takes over money in her case.

Also another chick about 20 year old, long hair beauty wants to come to Singapore to work for me under the high end application to work in the office. Can see she is quite horny and I should be able to DE-flower her if she were to come to Singapore.

But no, last minute I dont want to create a mess or hole to fall in
Old 24-11-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by castaway View Post
If got F cup, i will be on my way there...
F cup too big lah, bro

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 25-11-2008, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
primo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveCees View Post
Guillemard Road, Lor 34. She should be working more often during sch hols
ah haa, the one that shifted from lor 21!

thanks bro for the leads. rather near my work place. can offer to tapao some paus for my colleague during tea break!
Old 26-11-2008, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6770 / Power: 20
the_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond reputethe_e_ones has a reputation beyond repute

Bros, just to share another new sighting...

Venue : Hotel 81 Chinatown

Sighting : there is this young Malay female receptionist... face so-so but her knockers are huge!!!... check it out...

Cheers and enjoy...
Old 26-11-2008, 06:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

What does her name tag say?

Tetek Besar Nelly Binte Buubi Mamak?
(Big breast Nelly daughter of booby mama)
haha..just j/k
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

Cut and paste from another thread...discovery by yours truly

------------------------------------------------------------
One other lobang for Bros who work around Tiong Bahru area and has a thing for PRCs, go to SportsLink at TB Plaza 2nd floor, there is this not bad looking PRC lass with long straight hair.

Dressed in white polo tee, blue jeans and sports shoes when I saw her yesterday. Nothing too fantastic on the dress sense....but..

it's her 2 giant mounds under that shirt! They are not very obvious at all, perhaps due to lousy bra worn but through my many years of beo-ing tua-neh bors who try to hide their ample assets, she did not escape my keen eyes. Can see the lacy pattern pressed against the lousy material of her white polo tee, and when she squatted down to help me with my shoe, Boobman here did not blink 1 time but stare long and hard at that elusive cleavage...

wah lan eh, even though she button at least 1 up, can still see the forbidden deep black line wor....sibei gek yen leh!!
Why you so like dat?
Old 03-12-2008, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
booyaka88 is Cool - loads of Potential

There is this gal from the ZHI CHAR stall at amk blk 332 with quite big tits. Didn't manage to see anything but from the shape of her tee she is wearing, can see that she have big boobs.....Any bro here see her b4?
Old 04-12-2008, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 966 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

have been checking her out 2 consecutive mornings, she look quite fierce leh ... but she is indeed a good propect. anyone score with her please lemme know

cherubic gals, i like ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovetatboob View Post
There is this 20++ PRC working at Thomson Shell (Next to Long House). As my buddy is staying in a private property inside, It's a must to drive passby this Shell petrol kiosk. There was once I stop there and purchase a pack of cigs. Noticed this PRC with hugh boobs despite wearing 7-11 uniform. Not bad looking with long straight hair.

Eversince that day, whenever there's mahjong session with my buddy, I would always visit that Shell first to either pump petrol or buy stuff ..... After several meetings with her, she sort of recongise me somehow. I managed to talk to her. She's from Hokkien province and heading back to China by next CNY. But I think she's working night shift cos i only manage to see her during night time.

Any daring bros here who's interested may go visit her. And ask if she has other "alternate" job
Old 07-12-2008, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

wish got this exp, fourth video:

Krista Allen - Google Video

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 07-12-2008, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7245 / Power: 19
DarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond reputeDarthRevan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
wish got this exp, fourth video:

Krista Allen - Google Video
Wow! Krista Allen from movie Liar Liar! Slurps...

Upped on 1st August: szczesny

Pending Uplist 2nd round exchange: Swagelock, justl00king, grey82, loneyheart, kyc2110, songest, wally888, joker88, Rasta Marley
Old 08-12-2008, 01:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 22
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_e_ones View Post
Sighting : there is this young Malay female receptionist... face so-so but her knockers are huge!!!... check it out...
h81 dickson, the receptionist changed in front of me at the counter when they are changing shift in the morning!

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 08-12-2008, 02:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 19
steamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersteamystreamsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
h81 dickson, the receptionist changed in front of me at the counter when they are changing shift in the morning!
Wow, you must had a good view
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1