The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
2015, shogun

Old 11-09-2012, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
BTW, mercury in Philippines, you can also get anti bio and more without prescription - don't quote me on this though ..
lol etsys, just quoted you ..

based on past experience, yes you can order ANY medication you want in PH, just say you are already on that , or that you have an existing prescription back home and just need a top up. Helps of course if you know the exact name + dose and how many pills you want (they charge per pill so you can order funny amounts like 5, or 33)

condoms -- available anywhere though, i see them on the wall behind the counter at 7-11, and ministop. And there are a lot of sexual lubricants for sale too - think they cater to the "bahkla" community, .. (!)

@dkr, yup i had fun at republiq, was definitely cheaper since you managed to arrange free entry for my group (or groupies?) too bad you don't like young chai huh?

as for opus, 2 bottles can set you back min 7k (including taxes) but if you like the more expensive liquor then be prepared to spend much more. haven't compared the prices between opus / republiq, but think they should be somewhat similar since same bosses.

just REMEMBER! to finish your bottles before 1 month is up!

@cat8grass: pasay just go MBC, no need to think too much, FLs galore, and probably the most value for money boink place. enjoy!
Old 11-09-2012, 11:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

bolsterposter: quote me here, can, not to any Phil Law enforcement .. if such people exist

actually, you can also get even Postinor or Diane 35 there ..
Old 12-09-2012, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

I heard there is this place call Bar Amazonia, just beside MBC.
How's thing over there?
Old 12-09-2012, 09:00 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Amazonia is walking distance from MBC / LAC, along Del Pilar .. well, more lively than MBC but less talent .. and sometimes (for me) pushy waitresses who will want to hog you .. my experience in Amazonia - 5 out of 10 times, the waitress that says she will meet you after work goes MIA .. so .. better pick a confirmed cutie ..

Try it out .. nice place as well ..

Oh, there is a hotel upstairs, though I never veered away from my fave Rivera - the Amazonia hotel, from those who stayed, seems ok, but noisy due to the traffic at Del Pilar ..
Old 12-09-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
darkknightrises deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
@dkr, yup i had fun at republiq, was definitely cheaper since you managed to arrange free entry for my group (or groupies?) too bad you don't like young chai huh?
LOL bro I love the opposite sex as long as they are pretty, hot and sexy. Your girls definitely qualify but as you know, I was busy that night LOL. Would have loved to talk to the girls you brought but they were so busy cam-whoring I really couldn't find a chance to talk.

Anyway it wasn't free but at least we had a place to stand. I had the table just in front of the position we got on my second last night. Had a blast that night.
Old 12-09-2012, 09:30 AM
Samster

I'm sure most brothers here know I have gone to Republiq. Not a super regular but I know a contact who can help you book your tables (same rates as published on Republiq's web site). If anybody needs help booking a table, just PM me and I will hook you up with my contact. No commission for this as I just want to repay my contact for the assistance rendered.

Case in point: I went to Opus last Saturday. Had a table booked. As some of our friends were late, I decided to check it out in Opus. It's a chill-out type of place and reminded me very much of clubbing in Singapore - that is, people got there to people-watch. I quickly decided this was a place where you wanna impress a date, not to get a date. And most people there seem to have their own cliques. I called my contact who managed to assign me a gold table in Republiq. I was also lucky of course since someone cancelled their table.

But bros who book through my contact: please don't play my contact out as she has targets to hit. Payment for tables must be made by 1030pm.

Cheers and have fun!
Old 12-09-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Club Zzyzx

Hit the club last Sunday. My first time there. Seems some faces from Insomnia have migrated there. My initial impression was that it's more spacious and service was better. Thanks to the bros who were there with me, particularly one who went with me to Republiq and then here. He prefers to remain discreet.

Lights display at the club.

DJ at the decks.
Old 12-09-2012, 01:51 PM
Samster

And .. another promo of AF1

Again, no affiliations to 'em ..

Have fun
Old 12-09-2012, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Club Zzyzx

Hit the club last Sunday. My first time there. Seems some faces from Insomnia have migrated there. My initial impression was that it's more spacious and service was better. Thanks to the bros who were there with me, particularly one who went with me to Republiq and then here. He prefers to remain discreet.

Lights display at the club.

DJ at the decks.
Will check it out this week when I go there. Zzyzx and Insoumnia is very near each other I guess?
Old 12-09-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Will check it out this week when I go there. Zzyzx and Insoumnia is very near each other I guess?
Walking distance near. Check on Google map.

If u r going, please stay till at least 3am.
Old 13-09-2012, 12:20 AM
Samster

manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkknightrises View Post
Walking distance near. Check on Google map.

If u r going, please stay till at least 3am.
Ya I check on google. Did not realise both clubs are actually very close to the Library Comedy Bar man. hehe
Old 13-09-2012, 04:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

Decor looks run down though..

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Old 13-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
bolsterposter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manilaboy2007 View Post
Ya I check on google. Did not realise both clubs are actually very close to the Library Comedy Bar man. hehe
Yup both insomnia and zz club are just "around" the adriatico circle, can't miss them. (Insomnia is rather famous - i can see it marked quite accurately on google maps...)

@dkr, how was the pick up at zzyzx? Good fishin?

think for zzyzx to take over, they would have to get better DJs, the last time I went the music wasn't so hot, but hey, maybe it's just me.

@boink, didn't really see much of the decor to be honest, was too dark. but I do remember that the CR at zzyzx has a door instead of just a curtain like insomnia...
Old 14-09-2012, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolsterposter View Post
@dkr, how was the pick up at zzyzx? Good fishin?

think for zzyzx to take over, they would have to get better DJs, the last time I went the music wasn't so hot, but hey, maybe it's just me.
In a nutshell, yes.

The music was pretty good but kinda sick when Oppa Gangnam Style was played a few times. I know this is a hit Korean tune and the owner is Korean but I'm sure there are lots more tunes. It was kinda choppy and then all of a sudden you had YMCA. Beats-wise not as strong as Rep or Insomnia but that's not what we are there for.

By the way, where did you know your girls? I think my date knew one of them. If not convenient, u can PM me.

BTW, Icon is fast earning a rep as a 'bitch place'. I was talking to 2 cute college chicks outside Rep when I was taking 5 and when I told them I have been to Icon, they were like ekk that's a bitch place. I was like what's a bitch place? Apparently, it's a place where FLs hang out.
Old 15-09-2012, 08:40 PM
Samster

A FR from my trip to Club ZZYZX last night.

Went Club ZZYZX alone yesterday in the middle of the night with super heavy rain. Entered the club around 1am, I found the music are pretty good. Good sound system. Entry is FOC. A SML is around P100, I bought mine and just sit at the bar scanning around. There is quite a lot of Koreans and black men with their BYO girls. Also Saw a few hot chicks but with their 'bodyguards' with them. There is a few single girls sitting at the stools near the door entry to the left when you entered.

Decided to take my time and have my 2nd SML when I realised there is a petite cute girl standing alone at a corner right next to me. She is very quiet and not dancing. After finish my 2nd bottles, I walk to her and chat her up offering to buy her a drink and asking when she don't seem to enjoy clubbing.

On chatting then I found out she actually came with a cousin. The cousin have been taken away by a Korean to a nearby hotel for short time. Her name given to me is Julien and She claimed it is only her 2nd time in Club ZZYZX to look for 'money'. She is from Zamboanga in Mindanao and working at the Hypermarket in SM Paranaque during the day. Initially she want P4000 for short time and must go to a hotel nearby. I offer P3000 and say come to my hotel instead. Then talk here and there I give her P3500 to keep it short and simple. We left around 3am to my hotel under heavy and minor ponding out the club.

Reached my hotel and we have some nice chat to get into mood. The act itself is a bit of a disappointment. She don't like to do BJ and want to do it with condom! And she don't even allow me to DATY her!!! Sian half already. Then when kissing french, every now and then she use the towel to wipe her mouth. I am like WTF man.

After the act, she want to go home as she has work later. It is 4am and heavy rain so end up sleep over till morning before she go home. Of course she overslept and late for work while I continued my beauty sleep. She is a nice girl to talk and date with but the price and sex is really not worth it.

Look - 8/10 (those short petite sweet girl look)
Body - 7/10 (Good slim figure but A Cup Boob only)
Bj - 0/10 (No BJ)
Frenching - 5/10
Painting - 0/10 (Not allow)
FJ - 7/10
rtf - NO
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1