The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 06-01-2020, 06:18 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 0
uncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of lightuncletiko19 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterong View Post
Any got maid contact doing bbbj?
Can I have the contact?
Thanks
🙋‍♂️ I have 2 contacts .....

Open up for bidding. Highest bid will get....
Old 07-01-2020, 12:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun8721 View Post
Jus met pinay maid morning , petite , 30 something . Went for breakfast McDonald’s after tat she want watch movie , rush catch movie inside theater start ruba ruba n kiss cheek when me finger running inside her clothes she stop me , so jus press her boobs outside her clothes until movie end so jio her room n she say ok , fast hand n legs go room , up her once few months back , moan same as b4 horny face n moaning loud 😂🤣after sent her back n msg me say I drive her crazy as b4 😂🤣
bro..ur kangfu sipeh ho...serve every girl gaw gaw until they sipeh song....
Old 07-01-2020, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahwolf View Post
Dont think you have really hunt maids,not all like Bangladesh and indians, also depending on which part of Indonesia they from too.

Alot actually prefer chinese if you know how to hunt.. but be it local or bangladesh, remember to play safe..
Maids who go with Bangla tend to younger and not so smart and less diserning. More likely to have done it raw. Stay away for your health. Although many other nationalities going by comments here happy to play Russian roulette with their health.
Old 07-01-2020, 06:47 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil3d View Post
In the mood to try hunting some maids..
Are they active during weekdays? (Lucky plaza/Paya Lebar)
Or the maids only Sunday active..?
Bro, hunting maids is 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Just that, during their off day, they are more active and daring. Majority off on Sundays, some weekdays or saturday. Hunt at your own risk, don't get rape by them.

From my experience, most want you to be their bf.
Old 07-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 143 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1753 / Power: 16
Lemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant futureLemonjuice has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, hunting maids is 24hrs a day, 7 days a week. Just that, during their off day, they are more active and daring. Majority off on Sundays, some weekdays or saturday. Hunt at your own risk, don't get rape by them.

From my experience, most want you to be their bf.
But most of us just want to fire and forget. Will hv a horror case unrequited love?
Old 07-01-2020, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 242424 View Post
the thread is fun without hayhay the ultimate loser
U say urself, what u contribute here? Nothing

Fucker car salesman work like hell earn so little. Drive Toyota act so rich
No sales no money that why u go find $30 ganny fuck, no money act rich. I give $30 u want anot
Why I’m. Not here nobody fuck ur ass ah
Old 07-01-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 613 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4964 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Just fuck a new maid
Old 07-01-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 19
edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!edack is one of the Best!
Wink Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
But most of us just want to fire and forget. Will hv a horror case unrequited love?

They often had opinions about our locals.The accident even showed to those Pinoys whom ever desired to come here to our country like free $%to them where we so freely contributed.If their own men can support them,they won't have came here .Still ,some can have so much complains about our local guys.Had one claimed had few local bfs but her own country men better.In end don't forget they are also flirting with their own country men here .
On the field even some ang mos want to target the helpers.So bros it will be better we set a precedence that if we want to continue cheong ,please dont entertain their ever greed $$ .Most just give them meals and etc.Let these be the way always as before donkey years back.Because their lack of $ sometimes you will be amazed what they buy.Just shared opinions after been on field for some time and encounters.Cheers Bros.

Last edited by edack; 07-01-2020 at 09:22 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
slientasshole deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Video Call

wah bro yr maid power lah
Old 07-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
You must be fucking desperate to be fucking this hideous bitch
Old 07-01-2020, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 8
Chopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChopsumbong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Video Call

You must be fucking desperate to be fucking this hideous bitch
Old 07-01-2020, 07:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 6
Wakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of lightWakeup123 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemonjuice View Post
Yeah mostly one sided due to lonliness, husband problem or kids problem. Got one asked me want her or not, of cos I say yes, she replied ok I break with my bf. Only one off day a month, can keep for spare when urge arises, not always can get fishes easily.
Old 07-01-2020, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
mrengrii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

delete post

Last edited by mrengrii; 07-01-2020 at 11:32 PM. Reason: remove this post
Old 08-01-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Milffinder is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post

Just fuck a new maid
This maid I like u lucky man
Old 08-01-2020, 05:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
desantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydesantos0773 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edack View Post
They often had opinions about our locals.The accident even showed to those Pinoys whom ever desired to come here to our country like free $%to them where we so freely contributed.If their own men can support them,they won't have came here .Still ,some can have so much complains about our local guys.Had one claimed had few local bfs but her own country men better.In end don't forget they are also flirting with their own country men here .
On the field even some ang mos want to target the helpers.So bros it will be better we set a precedence that if we want to continue cheong ,please dont entertain their ever greed $$ .Most just give them meals and etc.Let these be the way always as before donkey years back.Because their lack of $ sometimes you will be amazed what they buy.Just shared opinions after been on field for some time and encounters.Cheers Bros.
They come here because of the extreme poverty. A teacher earns $600 a month in the Philippines which is considered a high salary. I met a Filipino man serving drinks in the wards of the Queen Elizabeth. He was a photo journalist in the Philippines. They are like most of the Singaporeans people who are desendants of economic migrants. Living in the Philippines I can testify most of the men are charming, well mannered and more handsome than most Singaporean men. So enjoy these special women while they are here and treat them properly. Oh there English is much better than yours to.

Last edited by desantos0773; 08-01-2020 at 01:25 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1