The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 09-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 12
yashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryashlro is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks

Sure bro. Will msg you again but tomorrow is a busy day for me. Maybe later on. Thanks for the reply

Quote:
Originally Posted by vipthaiclub View Post
Hi bro(yashlro),
We sincerely apologise to Bro for the mistake. Maybe our operator accidently miss your call, can you please Call or SMS or WeChat(scan QR code to add)to 85246695 for your request and booking again. We thank you for your great support.Hope can see you again.

Your sincerely ,
Vipthaiclub!
Old 09-02-2015, 07:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vipthaiclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Sure bro. Will msg you again but tomorrow is a busy day for me. Maybe later on. Thanks for the reply
See U Bro! Cheers!
Vipthaiclub!
Old 09-02-2015, 10:16 AM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Patty from Mamasan69

Looks 8/10 :
Almost the same, slightly tanned

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
Very matured and chatty, always striking a conversation

Body/Boobs 6/10 B- Cup :
She is very tall, about 1.72m, slightly bulky, small B-

Shower 4/10 :
SOP

BBBJ 7/10 :
bbbj was good and she was moving alot

FJ 8/10 :
Pussy was tight but she need to improve more on cowgirl

RTF : Maybe
I prefer busty FL
Old 09-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3553 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109136 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Great Bonk 1
I saw new stuff from Bro Mario sites, quickly sms him to make booking. First choice was being book so settle for another one.

Background
“Olga was from Bangkok, she work in an event company back in home. This is her first visit here to sg and first time working this line ” Olga

Featuring Stable

This stable is not new and I personally had tried this stable many times already. I do not know what other response to them, but so far, for mine, all has went off smoothly and nicely done. I would like to thanks bro Mario for the efforts and fixing up the booking.

Featuring Actress

Pics accuracy : 75% similarity, pics look better
First impression: cute, innocent and bubbly

Bonk Details
Date of Bonk: 05 Jan 2015
Time of Action: 1530 hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Location: Undisclosed and very discreet, easily accessible for all
Total Shots taken: 1X solid FJ with some light solid massage
Room's Condition: big with bed frame and no attach toilet
Toilet Condition: small transparent shower area with a standing shower, that is not convenient

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 09-02-2015, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Actress Details

Looks: Cute looking with long hair
Breast: just nice for her size
Body: just nice, not that skinny
Skin tone: consider middle dark type
Ass: nice butt with lot of meat
Pussy: hairy
Legs: sexy tighs and butt
Pussy: Wet and Tight
Tattoo: Yes, a small one at the back

Ice- Breaking
Communication: her English was quite ok
Chemistry level: very high
KC level: very high
Characteristic: chatty and jovial, like a small gal

Sextistics
Massage: simple massage, with enough strength
Foreplay: suck her nipple and she lick her body
Frenching: non- stop frenching like long lost gf and bf
Fingering: inserted two finger in and she get very wet
Catbath: nibble, licking and sucking my nipple hard
BBBJ Skills: not bad, keep sucking none stop, with suction and power, licking my ball
CIM: never do
Moaning: innocent and sexy moan
Moan Volume: high, I think next door can hear
Facial Expression In FJ: enduring, shiok and innocent look
Fj: did bear hugging then to missionary, feel like making love with gf
AJ: She do not do AJ

Verdict
She will be leaving in about a week time. Those who is keen to try out innocent and bubbly young lady. She will be the choice.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 09-02-2015, 05:34 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Bonk this FL 2 years ago when she was with another stable, was excited to see her back in Singapore thus i quickly book her

Umiko from Mamasan69

Looks 10/10 :
Look exactly like the top right photo

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
As I was one of her regular in the past and will be now, her GFE and services very gao gao, constantly using her fingernail to stroke your body

Body/Boobs 8/10 D Cup :
Enchanced boob, when I bonk her 2 years ago, it was quite stiff but now it seem to soften alot

Shower + BBBJ 9/10 :
Initially I though it was a standard showering but I don't mind as we chatted while showering but she surprised me when she suddenly got down on her knees and gave me a sensual BBBJ, while she move her fingernail around my body to increase sensitivity and lick my balls

Frenching 6/10
Light pecks and when I initiate frenching, she comply but to make it simple, she can improve on this

Handjob 8/10
Slow and sensual, she suck on my nipples and than french me as it goes

FJ 8/10 :
Very tight pussy, when she ride on me, it was pleasing to see her 2 headlight bouncing up and down as she moan very seductively, as we proceed to doggie, her firm butt smack on my groin which is pleasing to the ear

RTF : Yes
She can be considered my best bonk of 2015, 1 of the more experience FL in this line
Old 09-02-2015, 07:16 PM
Veteran Samster

Disclaimer
This FR consists of 2 parts and is based on my own true encounter; you may not have the same view point as me. Hope it will assist u to making a choice.

Title: Great Bonk 2
Feeling horny on a hot day and having some spare time. Happen that I am around the area they operate, so sms bro game for a booking.

Sneak Preview
Karin work as in an office back in Thailand, she was from isan and this is her 1st trip to sg. “Karin”

Featuring Stable

Booking handled by Bro Game: thanks for the arrangement and your prompt reply.

Featuring Actress

First impression: Horny little bitch

Booking Details
Date of Bonk: 07 Feb 2015
Time of Action: 1700 Hrs
Accommodation: Apartment
Total Shots taken: 2x FJ plus 1x massage
Room's Condition: normal, with bed frame and attach toilet, air-con good condition
Toilet Condition: equipment all in good condition and towel is also good condition

Overall Sextification
Attitude : 8/10 very very high gfe
Return to Fuck: will not, cos there is many choice around
Service Attitude: Very automatic and quite good.

Old 09-02-2015, 07:17 PM
Veteran Samster

This is how the story goes…..

-First met
Follow instruction and went up knocked on the door. Just less than seconds, door opened seen Karin. She is 80% similar with the studio pic but personally prefer her in-person look. I buay tahan liao and I can't wait to lay my finger on her.
-Invited to her room
Followed her to the room, her english speaking standard was quite ok. I feel very comfortable chatting with her.After that, she got the towel for me, cuddled with me on the bed, due to her friendly & cheerful character with slightly shy maybe because different faces of customers she have, slowly as time goes by, we exchanged kisses..slowly picking up with more passionate lips sucking & went more furious in frenching
-Shower
We frenched & cuddled up more than 10 minutes, she moaned softly also. I cannot take it anymore, my hands went around her tits & rubbing her nipples n she started moaning heavier with gasp..
My fingers went down to her pussy, rubbing her clit then fingered her lightly there, for lesser than 10 minutes of time, she cum n wobbled..lolxx
Her face started turning redish...then we started our proper bathing part..hahahahas!!
-Start of round one
Went to the bed, waited her by sitting at the side of the bed & she came to me after wiping dry. I was surprised she just walked to me nakedly..that pair of tits bouncing, making my soft rod becoming more n more harder!!
Sitting on my lap, kicking of with frenching, licking my neck area..ear..then she went down on her knees..blowing (BBBJ) my rod, teasing it also..i love it when she suck with pace, no rush at all. Sucking my balls smoothly, tenderly..felt damn good..my little little soldiers seems to be rushing out to the ''main entrance'' liao, she looked at me & swallowed my whole rod into her mouth.
-Back for another round
2nd shot started with a solid massage as she can really crack the bone well. I was so relax that I almost fall asleep during the massage.
Not long, my rod awake. Karin knowing that it awake, she took the initiative my crawling up on me, giving me catbath, then waited no more..blowing my rod furiously, like hopefully to taste my soldiers again..lolxx but at the same time i was fingering her pussy...she got damn wet..
Quickly worn my helmet, got her down lying on bed, pumped her in MISSIONARY-LOTUS-DOGGY...there went off my second badge of soldiers!!
Well, looking at the time i left 5 minutes to go..so washed up & tips her n left her place a great happy man.
A well spend bonk at such a good discreet location, good solid svc girl..very very ultimately worth it man.. Will look up for your rest of the gals...!! cheers

PS: Thanks bro Game for this wonderful arrangement, keep it up for your efficient response & recommending a great fl for me. Thanks for allowing me to take her pics to make the FR more lively.

Comments
Please treat her nicely and gently with care.

Hope my experience will give u guy a much more detail information on the service that you can expect.

Thanks for your time and patient for reading my long FR

Old 09-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jasonho1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dunno if this is the place to ask but what's the risk of stds from this dome? Anyone kena std before from the more well known stables like pacific stars/monte29 before?
Old 09-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
jasonho1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dunno if this is the right place to post but what's the risk of std from fls here? Anyone kena std from the well known stables like pacific stars/monte29 before? Sorry for noob question lol
Old 10-02-2015, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
flyingfoxtrot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fion(Ma Ma San)

Wrote a FR about Fion from mms yesterday, however I think it's a short and I was tired so just did a draft post. Got the time to write a slightly better one today.

Although I have not bonked a lot of thai girls, but I can say she is much better than most of the PRC i've bonked. I'm someone who is slow to warm up but yet Fion is able to make me feel comfortable enough to start joking with her. So within the first 5 minutes of meeting, she was "dry-riding" me. Meaning to say she was simulating riding me with our clothes on. I was pretty tempted to just get in the action, rip off her clothes and start doing her. Initially I thought I wasn't able to enjoy myself or even perform as I had already visited another FL the previous day. However Fion was so feisty and sexually charged that she managed to get me hard even before we took off our clothes. Watching her strip is a tremendous joy, when she lifts up her top to reveal her boobs, the view was so stimulating that I just stood there in awe. Before we even left the room, I just pulled her hand and turn her around and grind her ass with my dick. She responded by following up with her own action and we were grinding each other for about 10 to 15 seconds before I stopped.

During shower, she took the effort to soap you properly, both front and back. My hands were everywhere over her nice slim body. Gently squeezing her body and soaping her with my hands, I moved further down and rubbed her clit with my right hand while my left hand was soaping and squeezing her tits. All the while grinding her ass with my dick, try it all with soap and you get a nice ass massage. I had to keep reminding myself not to spend too much time in the shower so speed up a bit and proceed to room.

I'm a pretty simple guy who don't really expect too much fanciful foreplay. Want to screw her badly. But her bbbj was really good, with her flowing locks of hair brushing against your thigh, absolute view. She blew me for about 5 minutes before I really want to screw her bad. So I told her to cap on and she automatically came on top of me and started riding me. Switched to missionary and this is where I really enjoy myself. Holding onto her tiny ant waist, I just furiously pumped her while she moans away. I totally lost myself in another world as my ears blocked out her constant moanings while I pumped away. Seeing my dick hard and entering her was simply too much for me as I came in less than 10mins. Even then, I didn't pull out as she pulled me towards her and hugged me while I lay on top of her. Ultimate move for gfe. She just hugged me and her nails gently clawing on my back.

2nd round, I just want to focus on missionary and enjoy the heavenly view. I wished I lasted longer and can take in all the view there is. But my stamina so so only, so very fast kaput~ haha...

Once again, I have to say thanks to Bro Simon for the swift arrangements and for bringing such a nice girl. Looking forward to visiting his girls again.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4313 / Power: 18
Reya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond reputeReya has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
nice live pics!!!
Old 10-02-2015, 02:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
zeal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ytd morning got a slot with Yuri from vipthai. Okt reply fast and willing to answer questions, very friendly! Location easy to find and accessible by public transport.

Door open and I stepped in, Yuri was hiding behind the door, wearing a dress. Exactly same as photo! Syt with pretty face. She got this Korea look also. Went to her room and ice was easily broken. She even serve me ice water. This is the 1st time I received this kind of service.

Look: pretty face sure won't reject kind. Same as photo! No gimmick.
Boob: natural b, looks good on her. She keeps saying hers is small.
body: slim. Nice waist and nice butt for doggy.
Bath: sop. Bathroom very small no space for action.
bbbj: enjoyable. She starts with my balls and slowly engulfing my tool. With slow n fast suction.
fj: she gets wet easily and I think no need ky De, but she still use.. maybe my tool big Hehe. did multiple position and she follows thru haha, can see that she's horny also. Sexy moan with Cfm face. I feel that her moans r real, super sexy.
French: all the way even when not in fj, hugging and kissing, tongue fight. She likes it. Playing with each other body in between sessions.
Gfe: sky rocket high, can chat anything. about primary sch english ba.

Btw I think today is her last day! Bros who like Syt and sucker for french dun miss her out! I dunno isit chemistry or what, really felt like lover over the sessions. Leaving sextified!

Thx vipthai for bringing this wonderful gem! And also the friendly Okt!
Old 10-02-2015, 08:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
vipthaiclub deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Wink Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeal View Post
Ytd morning got a slot with Yuri from vipthai. Okt reply fast and willing to answer questions, very friendly! Location easy to find and accessible by public transport.

Door open and I stepped in, Yuri was hiding behind the door, wearing a dress. Exactly same as photo! Syt with pretty face. She got this Korea look also. Went to her room and ice was easily broken. She even serve me ice water. This is the 1st time I received this kind of service.

Look: pretty face sure won't reject kind. Same as photo! No gimmick.
Boob: natural b, looks good on her. She keeps saying hers is small.
body: slim. Nice waist and nice butt for doggy.
Bath: sop. Bathroom very small no space for action.
bbbj: enjoyable. She starts with my balls and slowly engulfing my tool. With slow n fast suction.
fj: she gets wet easily and I think no need ky De, but she still use.. maybe my tool big Hehe. did multiple position and she follows thru haha, can see that she's horny also. Sexy moan with Cfm face. I feel that her moans r real, super sexy.
French: all the way even when not in fj, hugging and kissing, tongue fight. She likes it. Playing with each other body in between sessions.
Gfe: sky rocket high, can chat anything. about primary sch english ba.

Btw I think today is her last day! Bros who like Syt and sucker for french dun miss her out! I dunno isit chemistry or what, really felt like lover over the sessions. Leaving sextified!

Thx vipthai for bringing this wonderful gem! And also the friendly Okt!
Thanks bro(zeal)Your Good FR & Great Support!
Vipthaiclub!
Old 10-02-2015, 09:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1743 / Power: 10
iloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant futureiloveboom has a brilliant future

Bro jasonho1985.... i think you are asking stupid question....if u dare to call chicks....u should dare to take the risk bro....so far the stables i go in this dome has no problem at all
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1