The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-04-2012, 02:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1349 / Power: 21
hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

erm, wrong. Earthquake in phuket. According to 'The Nation'

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30180053.html

Old 17-04-2012, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Bro, u ok? Free for Coke Zero??? Take care...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hosayboh View Post

http://www.nationmultimedia.com/nati...-30180053.html

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-04-2012, 03:03 AM
Samster

hosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud ofhosayboh has much to be proud of

yah sure. same number. Saturday night will be at Sofa Patong. Then sunday night somewhere in town, not decided yet.
Old 17-04-2012, 03:09 AM
Samster

hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok i stay very close to Bangla is there a Sofa in Patong? As there r some changes as I have not been there for just 10 month, just went back last week saw some change, dun know izzt GOOD or BAD... See u Bro Hosayboh... U tāke care...

Quote:
yah sure. same number. Saturday night will be at Sofa Patong. Then sunday night somewhere in town, not decided yet.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 17-04-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

mistress should be fine... just a small 'jump' by the land..

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Yo, hope u r ok? I hope my MISTRESS is still ok over there... u take care Bro...

Wa, Bro, that is PRICELESS... I hope I dun get it... As I cannot run fast but I think I can roll faster...
yup... from thalang, think it might be the begining of many more?

Quote:

Old 17-04-2012, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 0
despicableme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone knows the ex rate at phuket now?
Old 17-04-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

I hope so, got to bring her back very far from home... what to do...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittosoft View Post
mistress should be fine... just a small 'jump' by the land..

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-04-2012, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok i stay very close to Bangla is there a Sofa in Patong? As there r some changes as I have not been there for just 10 month, just went back last week saw some change, dun know izzt GOOD or BAD... See u Bro Hosayboh... U tāke care...
Yup, at the southern end of patong, towards Kata/ Simon's cabaret...
Old 19-04-2012, 12:41 AM
Samster

There r some changes too inside Bangla... See u... I will be going to HKT tomolo... Nw in BKK... Hope everything will be fine...

Quote:
Yup, at the southern end of patong, towards Kata/ Simon's cabaret...

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-04-2012, 02:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
laifaiyee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any bro at phuket, after so many earthquake alarm is there bar girl available for fun? ? or all hiding in mountain to avoid tsunami?? will be arrive to patong tonight, if no girl for fun better change to bangkok for fun liao.
Old 19-04-2012, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 364 / Power: 17
werwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwerwet2 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by HKT Boy View Post
Depends what kind of club you want but for local live band type clubs then try Kor Tor Mor or Sofa. Both these places are full of young locals. Another place to try out would be Timber Hut, older crowd with a few Farang expats.

If you want some girls then try out Duzz, Intro, and Barzaah. These are coyote clubs so the girls will be pretty but sadly no take outs.

Hope this helps.
one thing to ask, kor tor mor , sofa, timber hut, are all these place closely located like bangla ? phuket town also have pink panther ah or someting pink de ah , is it stilll exists and where too ? is it same near kor tor mor sofa timber???
Old 19-04-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster

Wet weather at the airport... Dun worry Bro, sure got girl if theree not shaking...

Quote:
Originally Posted by laifaiyee View Post
any bro at phuket, after so many earthquake alarm is there bar girl available for fun? ? or all hiding in mountain to avoid tsunami?? will be arrive to patong tonight, if no girl for fun better change to bangkok for fun liao.
Bro, can walk but they r not so close to each other, as I also not too sure as I m Patong man, Phuket town not very good... Wait for old bird bring me go 66CC...

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwet2 View Post
one thing to ask, kor tor mor , sofa, timber hut, are all these place closely located like bangla ? phuket town also have pink panther ah or someting pink de ah , is it stilll exists and where too ? is it same near kor tor mor sofa timber???

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-04-2012, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
kittosoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wet weather at the airport... Dun worry Bro, sure got girl if theree not shaking...

Bro, can walk but they r not so close to each other, as I also not too sure as I m Patong man, Phuket town not very good... Wait for old bird bring me go 66CC...
Not really within walking distance. Please do not walk in town at night as there are No walkway like Singapore.
Old 19-04-2012, 08:52 PM
Samster

Ok, roger... Will have to wait for ppl to bring me go walk around Phuket as I m newbie never go cheong in the town...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittosoft View Post
Not really within walking distance. Please do not walk in town at night as there are No walkway like Singapore.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 19-04-2012, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
HKT Boy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by werwet2 View Post
I'm afraid things in Phuket town are more spread out. Kor Tor Mor, Sofa, and Timber are all in town but not walking distance. You'd need your own transport, taxi, or motorcycle taxi. But at that time of night might be a bit tough to get taxi or motorcycle taxi. Maybe pre arrange a taxi for the night? Or if you're real handsome then manage to pick up some chick and get her to drive you around and party with her. Haha...

There's Pink Lady in Phuket town, there's actually a few of them spread out around town. It's worth a look but it's VERY local so you may feel a bit out of place. Unless you speak Thai. Pink Lady I'd go to the one close to Royal Phuket City Hotel. It's very close to the intersection where Fantasia is.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1