The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 07-04-2016, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
RayGoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatronnie77 View Post

http://www.shenhua69.com/mollyy/
http://mygongzhuwang.com/yezi-2/

Old hag abt 40s. Bad service. All fake FR at okt websites. Flat tits. Stay at No 9 Tan Quee Lan Street #05-zerotwo. Better avoid and save yr money.
Night night bump
Old 08-04-2016, 02:00 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
sshung1 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuss1987 View Post
Yes, is the 1st gal which appear her face, photo look so chio, lastime decide to book her but the timing is not match, i free she no free, she free i no free >.< anyway, thanks bro's reply, hope to see her back as i looking for a fl with good attitude
she got wechat!
Old 08-04-2016, 09:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
maverchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xuan-xuan/

FAKE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Bonk her in doggy for about 3mins, asked me if I have cum. She said that do too long not good. Then why on earth u choose this line of trade. She's not worth even half of what she asked for.

Bio Data
Name: 萱萱 (Xuan Xuan)
Looks: Refer to pictures
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 48kg
Boobs: 36’D’

Service Provided
Shower [鸳鸯浴]
Full Body Catbath [全身漫游]
Breast Massage [性感胸推]
69 Painting [69舔妹妹]
69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69深喉旋转无套口交]
CIM [口爆]
COB [射身,射胸]
Passionate FJ [激情做爱]
GFE [女朋友的感觉]

Damage: $200/60 mins/1 shot (Room & CD Included)
Old 08-04-2016, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1303 / Power: 21
ahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud ofahbengseng has much to be proud of

why did you proceed even when u realized she is dishonest?
Did you think she will provide decent service?
I will leave instantly if i were you.

Feel sorry for you, thankyou for sharing,
it serve as a lesson for chiongsters here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverchan View Post

FAKE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Bonk her in doggy for about 3mins, asked me if I have cum. She said that do too long not good. Then why on earth u choose this line of trade. She's not worth even half of what she asked for.

Bio Data

Old 08-04-2016, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5203 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverchan View Post

FAKE PHOTOS!!!!!!!!!

Bio Data

Service Provided
Shower [鸳鸯浴]
Full Body Catbath [全身漫游]
Breast Massage [性感胸推]
69 Painting [69舔妹妹]
69 Deepthroat Twisting BBBJ [舔蛋蛋,69深喉旋转无套口交]
CIM [口爆]
COB [射身,射胸]
Passionate FJ [激情做爱]
GFE [女朋友的感觉]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahbengseng View Post
why did you proceed even when u realized she is dishonest?
Did you think she will provide decent service?
I will leave instantly if i were you.

Feel sorry for you, thankyou for sharing,
it serve as a lesson for chiongsters here

Thanks Bro. sharing.

This girl 2nd times appear in this thread. Wa lau Ehhh... 200 for fake photo... than 3 min bonk.....
Bro. very kind le.....

I have a overnight recently damage less than her. No wonder some FL increase to 230....250

Old 08-04-2016, 06:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 11
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Night BUMP......
Old 08-04-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
luckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to beholdluckyboiboi is a splendid one to behold

Looks like most of the bad services are related to PRC FLs.
Old 08-04-2016, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 396 / Power: 15
ds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterds84 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any FR on her?

http://mlgirls88.com/yo-yo-sgd-150/
Old 08-04-2016, 10:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
battlebetter is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post

Thanks Bro. sharing.

This girl 2nd times appear in this thread. Wa lau Ehhh... 200 for fake photo... than 3 min bonk.....
Bro. very kind le.....

I have a overnight recently damage less than her. No wonder some FL increase to 230....250
Hey bro,

Where can we get overnight less than 200? Please send us your overnight recommendation. Tks.
Old 09-04-2016, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Sevensword is Cool - loads of Potential

http://520sgbaby.com/girl.php?sid=29 Any info on this $200 girl.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 11
BADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to allBADBONKS is a name known to all

Morning BUMP........
Old 09-04-2016, 09:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 280 / Power: 9
Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!Laglag is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ds84 View Post
She was mention before in this thread.
Old 09-04-2016, 09:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
sand is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Thanks Bro. sharing.

Bro. very kind le.....

Frankly speaking, 200 for China Girls is not worth at all even though she is pretty. If you add another 50, you can bonk girls from FL3 in a nice hotel. I find that Maximum I will pay is 150 for PRC in Model category. I don't understand why people still want to fall into their trap. May be they are new to SBF? These girls increase price partly people tip them when they provide good service so they think they can fetch more so they increase price. Actually, there is no need to tip them because it's their job to provide good service. Tipping will spoilt them and they will become proud. If there is a market for 200 bonk on PRC, I can't imagine all of them ask for this kind of price in the near future. So better don't spoilt them, a lot of people like to spoilt them by giving them many things and treat them like gf. After they go back, will they remember you? I wonder.

Last but not least, Don't support bonking those cost more then 150. Go FL3 better, if you got lots of money to spare.

Here is another one that is not worth to bonk at 230. I would rather bonk the 250 in FL3.

Also, I don't believe the comments mentioned in SG wolf and it could be a make up story.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=894
Old 09-04-2016, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5203 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sand View Post
Frankly speaking, 200 for China Girls is not worth at all even though she is pretty. If you add another 50, you can bonk girls from FL3 in a nice hotel. I find that Maximum I will pay is 150 for PRC in Model category. I don't understand why people still want to fall into their trap. May be they are new to SBF? These girls increase price partly people tip them when they provide good service so they think they can fetch more so they increase price. Actually, there is no need to tip them because it's their job to provide good service. Tipping will spoilt them and they will become proud. If there is a market for 200 bonk on PRC, I can't imagine all of them ask for this kind of price in the near future. So better don't spoilt them, a lot of people like to spoilt them by giving them many things and treat them like gf. After they go back, will they remember you? I wonder.

Last but not least, Don't support bonking those cost more then 150. Go FL3 better, if you got lots of money to spare.

Here is another one that is not worth to bonk at 230. I would rather bonk the 250 in FL3.

Also, I don't believe the comments mentioned in SG wolf and it could be a make up story.

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=894
Bro. U r right.... 150 above not worth it.

I m only willing to pay more than 150 for those RTF gO.Od bO.nk. They are willingness to serve well, high GFE, allow "ALL IN ONE' , special treatment etc. I can paid double for 1 shot and those willing accompany Ggggg...

I may consider luckY .... I seldom meet a girl provide rush job or no..no...or can not this ot that.... The worse case also over 40 min... even tried 80 budget BarBie big bO.Obs D cup given special BBBJ by hitting her tongue few hundred times and poke her mouth and bO.Obs FxXk.

Lastly, I still preferable PRC...High GFE... gO.Od service, can chi chat, playful. I dun have chance to post Si Bei Bad FR.

Recently, one of my regular FL know I work under pressure and stress, she advised me to overcome critical time... Safe job .. An appreciated FR posting for her

CheeRS
BH

Last edited by beautyhunter; 09-04-2016 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-04-2016, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1818 / Power: 16
freedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant futurefreedom1984 has a brilliant future

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=860

any FR on this lady? I can't find anything..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1