The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-11-2006, 08:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1509 / Power: 20
KLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant futureKLKOOL has a brilliant future
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raak View Post
He is referring the 'middle finger' to you.
shoo shoo.... this one between me and the finger wielding one
Brother of Realm, Tiko#41

U. N. R. E. T. I. R. E. D.
Old 18-11-2006, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
After reading all these posts, I realised I had hit my objective & shall
not post until need be at a later stage. U can flame all u want & I don care cos the facts are not right with so many clones around.

Take for eg, naemlo & Cummings will jokingly flame me or one another & they don need clones to do tat & we are back as friends eventually whereby no hard feelings involved. Only Naemlo will know how close me & Cummings are.
BTW i will like to tk the clones for such highly entertainment postings. Like wat Datuk mention,
they are like my fans...hahaha...

Take Care & Cheers to all
EH, DON'T HIDE LIKE TORTOISE FIRST. U STILL OWE ME ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS AS WE PROMISED. U STILL OWE ME NOW 133 POINTS. TALK SO GARANG LIKE A MAN, NOW MUST SURRENDER ALL YOUR POINTS, YOU WANT TO RUN.

I THOUGHT OF NOT POSTING AGAIN, BUT SEEING YOUR XIA LAN ATTITUDE, NB U ARE REALLY 1 KIAM GAN CB 25 TAU KIA.

NAEMLO AND YOU VERY CLOSE IS IT? OK THEN WE GET NAEMLO TO COME IN HERE AND CLARIFY. I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY HE ONLY MEET YOU ONCE.
Old 18-11-2006, 02:35 PM
Raak

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
EH, DON'T HIDE LIKE TORTOISE FIRST. U STILL OWE ME ALL YOUR REPUTATION POINTS AS WE PROMISED. U STILL OWE ME NOW 133 POINTS. TALK SO GARANG LIKE A MAN, NOW MUST SURRENDER ALL YOUR POINTS, YOU WANT TO RUN.

I THOUGHT OF NOT POSTING AGAIN, BUT SEEING YOUR XIA LAN ATTITUDE, NB U ARE REALLY 1 KIAM GAN CB 25 TAU KIA.

NAEMLO AND YOU VERY CLOSE IS IT? OK THEN WE GET NAEMLO TO COME IN HERE AND CLARIFY. I THINK I READ SOMEWHERE YESTERDAY HE ONLY MEET YOU ONCE.
Anyone he met is very close to him one mah.
using his bad-mouthing others to get the rapport he wanted la.
it is ok. let him run..the most he running in the room with fon.
panic piece of shit.
Old 18-11-2006, 04:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Cyber@id deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.romantic
But If Mr Romance, Cyber@id, Noni Juice Still Comes Back And Post, I Bet They Wouldn't See The Last Of Me.

I'm wondering WHAT THE FUCK can you do to me? Blow me or what?
Old 18-11-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
The_Unrepentant deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLKOOL View Post
Hello Bro... TV also admit to wrong doing... Must list again here meh... hao lah...
1. He Conned Many Samsters here ... pretending to be friend and earning commissions behind their backs
2. He Masterminded Flame wars against anyone who spoke up.
3. He moved one step further by disclosing identities of people who can outlast his flaming campaigns
4. He creates a environment of physical intimidation against his naysayers in HDY

So this issue is already considered CONFIRMED!!!
I never say it is false. i only say if u don do anything wrong, no body can anyhow put blame on u. whether he is conster or whoever, who cares. why do u ppl start thread and warn others? because u good heart ? scared ppl also got con like u??

sorry . i don buy tat. do i sound stupid to u? must be lah. the reason is because u and ur bros feel cheated. It is more of a personal grudge than watsoever reason already. if not y u feel so angry over it? if not y do u bother ppl believe u or him? if really got ppl don believe u get cheated is their business.

same same here. lomance issue is also abt personal grudge. not beacuse any one here is good guy. wan to warn other abt this cb kai. i repeat personal grudge. Nevertherless THE TRUTH IS THE TRUTH.

Abt ur pt 3 and 4, who was the one who physically intimidated u? say again please. my eyes got problem. put big big. font 7.

oii psyberegg please help me to look at this post. my eyes got problem thank u beri much.

Tv is conster. liar. I agree. But u and ur bro TD are also liar. whether both of u are conster a not i don know. after the lomance issue we can stir this shit again and again and again.

i am not good guy. confirm. Tv is bad guy. u and TD also not gd guy. psyberegg is good guy or bad guy? i let u say.... u wan to say??

Last edited by The_Unrepentant; 18-11-2006 at 05:54 PM.
Old 18-11-2006, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummings View Post
I wait for your answer...Unrepentent you so like to kaypo u also can come

I cannot go . I am clone . if i go my identity is exposed.

look at my nick. i got a lot of hater after me. u can ask my clone dnat to go thoguh.
Old 18-11-2006, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance View Post
After reading all these posts, I realised I had hit my objective & shall
not post until need be at a later stage. U can flame all u want & I don care cos the facts are not right with so many clones around.

Take for eg, naemlo & Cummings will jokingly flame me or one another & they don need clones to do tat & we are back as friends eventually whereby no hard feelings involved. Only Naemlo will know how close me & Cummings are.
BTW i will like to tk the clones for such highly entertainment postings. Like wat Datuk mention,
they are like my fans...hahaha...

Take Care & Cheers to all
no wonder u can suteerak can be good friend. help me to ask him which regular he send to DB for using vulgarity and what water desalination plant idea he invent. thanks a lot. korb kun makk makk .
Old 18-11-2006, 05:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Noni Juice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic
But If Mr Romance, Cyber@id, Noni Juice Still Comes Back And Post, I Bet They Wouldn't See The Last Of Me.
Hi Mr.Romantic

how are you today? i m back posting!so how now?
Old 18-11-2006, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
I'm wondering WHAT THE FUCK can you do to me? Blow me or what?
oii can u help me to look at the post below this post of urs? thank u beri much.

actually i wan to ask u how it feels like to have a whole bunch of 'bros' who feel so intimidated by u that they don dare to speak their minds against u. A whole bunch of samster and bro who say they respect u but i don know respect u for wat?wat quality do u have that they must respect u so much? can teach me? what exactly did they respect u abt? care to share?

I think it must feel very song right. so many ppl scare of u. even ur supposedly bros.

In this forum, u sam and nirvana got a lot of ppl respect. if i can learn all the good qualities the 3 of u , then i will be the ultimate respected samster in sbf.
Old 18-11-2006, 06:10 PM
Red_Perrier1099

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Unrepentant View Post
actually i wan to ask u how it feels like to have a whole bunch of 'bros' who feel so intimidated by u that they don dare to speak their minds against u. A whole bunch of samster and bro who say they respect u but i don know respect u for wat?wat quality do u have that they must respect u so much? can teach me? what exactly did they respect u abt? care to share?
In this forum, u sam and nirvana got a lot of ppl respect. if i can learn all the good qualities the 3 of u , then i will be the ultimate respected samster in sbf.
I think what you should do first is start collecting points.
When you have many points, then people will respect you.

Of course you must also attend networking sessions like TCSS gathering and cheong with samsters and bro here and there with them.

But then must be steady lah, dont secretly collect commision or be a CB kia bad mouthed other people behind their back. lol
Old 18-11-2006, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
i am not good guy. confirm. Tv is bad guy. u and TD also not gd guy. psyberegg is good guy or bad guy? i let u say.... u wan to say??
yo aunt repentant

No one would care about who you are, whether you're good or bad. If you are trying to stir something between me & the realm bros, you're wasting your time. You can see clearly liao bo?
Old 18-11-2006, 06:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
oii can u help me to look at the post below this post of urs? thank u beri much.

I think it must feel very song right. so many ppl scare of u. even ur supposedly bros.

aunt repentant

First of all, you must post using your own nick, not clone. If you can do that, then I'll tell you what to do next, ok bo?
Old 18-11-2006, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyber@id View Post
yo aunt repentant
You can see clearly liao bo?
How to stir between u and realm bro? If wan to stir also stir u and nirvana or sam. Then got show. The realm bro got balls to fight u meh? this , u know i know they know. Who balless who got integrity who is liar ?maybe not all ppl can see. only the wise*pointing to myself* can see. if i just wan to stir shit between u and them , i will not mention sam and nirvana.

I am more ambitious than u think. I wan to stir a bigger pool of shit. The thing i don like to see is some ppl self proclaimed they machiam like sibei got integrity but the TRUTH is they are as low as me ,u and TV. Maybe TV is lower. I need to worker harder to surpass him .

everybody can see who are the liars now.maybe not yet. the stupids cant. All are liars. u also liar. say wan share story with me last time but never share. only up me. tio bo?

How u feel after reading klkool post ? song bo? must be damn song lah. if i were u , i will laugh till chua sai. then stir my own shit.

But y must post using resident nick? i don see sam reveal himself also. he still got a lot of ppl respect him. If i use my resident nick u really teach me? But i don believe u anymore cause u lie to me last time.

sometimes i pity the 3 of u. maybe not sam. nobody dare to speak their mind in front of u. even ur 'bros'. haha. don u feel damn lonely at times?
Old 18-11-2006, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Perrier1099 View Post
I think what you should do first is start collecting points.
When you have many points, then people will respect you.
Of course you must also attend networking sessions like TCSS gathering and cheong with samsters and bro here and there with them.

But then must be steady lah, dont secretly collect commision or be a CB kia bad mouthed other people behind their back. lol
U r damn wrong. haiz....look like u r not as wise as me yet. wat u say maybe right. but very troublesome and long path. clever ppl take short cut. u only need 1 thing . ppl confirm respect u.

this u can consult sam or psyberegg.
Old 18-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
sometimes i pity the 3 of u. maybe not sam. nobody dare to speak their mind in front of u. even ur 'bros'. haha. don u feel damn lonely at times?
aunt repentant

I think everyone of us will feel lonely at time, maybe you won't because you too busy stirring shit mah.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1