The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 11-07-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
WhiskyCoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgump View Post
Actually got. ONS. At bar. This was after the covid restrictions. Maybe next time I'll tell the story.
They did it at the bar, right in front of you? Hope you'd share the story
Old 11-07-2022, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 3
ssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskyCoke View Post
They did it at the bar, right in front of you? Hope you'd share the story
Ok, glad you asked. This is a short series.

The ONS Pickup

This was after the covid restrictions were lifted. Naughty wifey and I decided to chill out and have some night life. I won't disclose the location, for privacy reasons, except that it was at a popular street filled with bars.

Wife wore a white miniskirt, blouse, and as usual, she wears no bra or panties. We chilled first at a bar. Opposite our table were a group, I think at least two couples with some friends. The guys at the table noticed my wife and were looking at her. So I asked my naughty wife to show her pussy, but somehow the view was obstructed, and it was dark. No one noticed and soon they left. We felt bored, and so we left too for another bar.

More interesting here. We sat on a high table, and high chair. We started drinking as usual, minded our own business as we flirted with each other. Just ten feet away was another single guy, he was alone, good looking. Later we would learn he's an expat from India - the fair good looking, mixed type.

He was constantly looking at our direction. Of course we knew he was looking at my wife's long slender legs, her miniskirt up to her crotch, barely covering her pantiless pussy. After many drinks, I think about an hour, we were getting tipsy, and I was touching my wife's thighs, rubbing her thighs. We were naughtily flirting like young couples, even kissing lightly. Her skirt was so short, she kept her legs folded at all times, but she had to pull it downwards many times so it would cover her pussy.

This guy was just looking at her all these time, probably getting a hard on and imagining all kinds of things with her in his mind. Then I told my wife, let's tease the guy. She got off her high chair to reposition her chair closer to mine so she could sit facing his direction. Then she unfolded her legs to give him a view. We are sure he saw. My wife would tease as she folded and unfolded her legs - everytime she did that, he'd get a glimpse of her shaved pussy. And sometimes she would leave her legs unfolded for a few minutes, giving him a nice view. He was all alone, so there was nothing to distract him. Must have been getting horny looking at her.

Then it was closing time. We decided to leave. But my wife wanted to go to the ladies. I saw as my wife climbed down the high chair, she opened her legs really wide (momentarily). Such perfect view, almost spreading her pussy to this stranger. Exhibitionism.

I waited at the table. Then the guy tailed her to the washroom. I didn't notice, but my wife told me later. He asked if he could kiss her. She said you can kiss my hand. So he did. Then he asked for her number. She also gave it to him. She told me about this only on the next day. My initial response was why did you give him your number? She said she would give her number, but she can always block his number. The next day, he pinged her, inviting her out for drinks. She refused, and it continued for the next few days. They were friendly, even slightly flirtatious. My wife would say no. But next time if you're stressed, we can go for drinks. Hinting to him it's no, but not a no forever. Of course I knew everything about it - she showed me the messages.

After a week, my wife asked me whether I'm interested to join her for drinks with him? Meaning, she was quite receptive about meeting this guy. I said no, so she shelved the idea about meeting him. Then I said why don't we arrange for a meeting with this guy. We can go for drinks. Tell him I'm coming along. She said ok. The arrangement was set for the following weekend.

We went to the same place. Again no bra or panties, and a tiny miniskirt. But this time we sat inside, tucked behind, a little away from the crowds. She introduced me as her husband. He was very courteous, respectful and was a gentleman. I think he dare not make any advances, having discovered I'm her hubby. We drank, had good conversations. When he left for the toilet, I whispered to my wife to sit on the chair next to him. Let him see her tits or second view of her pussy. She did, but actually could not show anything to him, as the table had blocked the view of her legs. I don't know whether he realized my wife was not wearing any panties, and her legs were open under the table, just next to him. So kinky, but boring, uneventful except for a good conversation.

Came closing time and he said he needs to get a grab car. So I offered to give him a lift back. He agreed. We walked out of the pub, and while walking to my car, I held my wife close to me and whispered to her. Why don't you sit at the back of the car with him. I will drive. Let him suck your tits. My wife agreed. We were all already tipsy by then, but I could still drive.

He must have been surprised when he got in the back seat, suddenly my wife says she will sit behind (of course pretending. It was already planned with her). As soon as I drove off, they started smooching in the back seat. It must have been my wife who made the first move, because he dared not do anything in my presence. Now he knows he has the greenlight.

I took a long drive, even took a detour, to give them more playtime in the back seat. He sucked her tits, played her pussy, I could hear my wife moaning. Must have been fingering her. Finally we arrived and I dropped him off at his apartment. He invited us to come up for a drink. I said no. Its too late, we want to go back and sleep. He asked several times, and I kept saying no. And so we drove off.

Before I could reach the main road, he called my wife on her phone. Said he left something in my car. So I drove back, thinking perhaps he dropped his wallet in my car. But instead, he invited us to go up for a drink of whiskey. He was almost begging. Said something pleading like "You can't leave me like this. Just come for a drink".

This time I said ok. Wait for us at the lobby. While parking my car, I told my wife, we go for drinks. But no playing. Just drinks, then go back. My wife said ok.

At his apartment, we sat at his balcony. My wife sat next to me, while he sat opposite us. We chatted, while he served us whiskey. I can drink a lot, especially beer, but with whiskey, I was getting high. After awhile, our guard went down. I was aroused to see my wife in her miniskirt, already lifted above her crotch, no longer covering her pussy. So arousing to see her open legs, with him sitting just opposite, and casually talking rubbish.

Then he said he needed to get more ice. He went to the kitchen. While he was away, I asked my wife if he was looking at her pussy (silly question). Then I asked her to show her tits too. She said how to show? Because the blouse she was wearing covered her nn quite well. So in my half drunken state, I removed her blouse, right on the balcony, and my wife was so willing. When he came back, another surprise for him - his guest was now topless at his balcony.

We continued chatting, and I occasionally touched my wife's nn, right in front of him, at the balcony. I was feeling very horny, and I wasn't hiding it. Then he asked my wife to sit on his lap. He simply said, "here, come and sit here", while tapping on his thighs. My wife without even asking me, got up and sat on his lap. He bear hugged her from behind, and got busy playing her nn and then pussy. My wife also getting all horny, she asked me to join her. I got up, and picked her up, carried her to the hall, and dropped her on the sofa.

I was on her right, he was on her left - each one had their own nn to play by himself. He was also playing her pussy, but I didn't since she has only one pussy, and I don't want to touch his hand. We all got really horny, with all that playing with my wife.

Then I picked my wife up, and carried her to his bedroom. I didn't ask for permission. I forgot my manners. I stripped what's left of her clothes (just a miniskirt) and stripped myself and started fucking my wife on his bed. He sat on the bed and was my wingman sucking her tits, playing with her whichever he could.

My wife asked me for something I have never done to her before - she asked me to fuck her in the ass. I was too drunk to understand her, so I ignored her and just continued fucking her pussy. But I changed to doggy style. then he stood in front of her - and asked her to bj him. She bj him while I was doggying her from behind. My wife was totally enjoying it - and so were all of us. Then I came. And I lied down on the bed. Then he got into action to serve her, fucked her, in the ass too. He used condom. It was only then I understood what my wife was asking me. He had to change condom, lube her up and finally came in her ass.

Then he went for a shower, while my wife and I cuddled on the bed. After shower, he joined us and cuddled with her. Chatting and resting, we were both soon touching my wife and playing with her again. Then he moved down and started licking her pussy. The he put on condom and started the second round with her. I sat and watched, kissing my wife while he was humping her. But mainly watching. He cummed again.

Both exhausted, my wife fell asleep. So we left the bedroom and we went back to the balcony. Continued drinking our whiskey, and chatting till the wee hours of the morning while my wife was fast asleep on his bed.

Finally I said its time to go. I began to get dressed, while he entered the bedroom to wake her up. I waited at the hall, but the bugger wasn't coming out. So I went to the bedroom and saw him fucking her again. She was clearly enjoying it - the third round. And he clearly couldn't get enough of my wife's pussy, he wanted it one more time before she left. I sat on the bed, this time I was the wingman. But I don't think he cummed this third round.

After it ended, we made plans right there on the bed itself - with my wife. to have another session next Saturday. My wife agreed. So we finally left his place.

The next day, I used my wife's phone and asked him to install Telegram or wechat, so we can chat discreetly without revealing my cellphone number. He agreed, but he never did it - despite me reminding him once. Instead, he was contacting my wife directly and inviting her. And my wife as usual, was flirting, not now, maybe next week you can call me.

I didn't like this. And I told my wife directly I disapprove. So she said ok. She blocked his number, and I deleted his number from her phone. That was the end. Never had any contact since then.

This guy didn't play his cards right. This was not a cheating wife scenario. It was a couple he was playing with. Play by the rules - everything goes through the hubby, and don't try to hide it. Since he didn't understand that, so I pulled the plug.

The end.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Ok, glad you asked. This is a short series.

The ONS Pickup

This was after the covid restrictions were lifted. Naughty wifey and I decided to chill out and have some night life. I won't disclose the location, for privacy reasons, except that it was at a popular street filled with bars.

Wife wore a white miniskirt, blouse, and as usual, she wears no bra or panties. We chilled first at a bar. Opposite our table were a group, I think at least two couples with some friends. The guys at the table noticed my wife and were looking at her. So I asked my naughty wife to show her pussy, but somehow the view was obstructed, and it was dark. No one noticed and soon they left. We felt bored, and so we left too for another bar.

More interesting here. We sat on a high table, and high chair. We started drinking as usual, minded our own business as we flirted with each other. Just ten feet away was another single guy, he was alone, good looking. Later we would learn he's an expat from India - the fair good looking, mixed type.

He was constantly looking at our direction. Of course we knew he was looking at my wife's long slender legs, her miniskirt up to her crotch, barely covering her pantiless pussy. After many drinks, I think about an hour, we were getting tipsy, and I was touching my wife's thighs, rubbing her thighs. We were naughtily flirting like young couples, even kissing lightly. Her skirt was so short, she kept her legs folded at all times, but she had to pull it downwards many times so it would cover her pussy.

This guy was just looking at her all these time, probably getting a hard on and imagining all kinds of things with her in his mind. Then I told my wife, let's tease the guy. She got off her high chair to reposition her chair closer to mine so she could sit facing his direction. Then she unfolded her legs to give him a view. We are sure he saw. My wife would tease as she folded and unfolded her legs - everytime she did that, he'd get a glimpse of her shaved pussy. And sometimes she would leave her legs unfolded for a few minutes, giving him a nice view. He was all alone, so there was nothing to distract him. Must have been getting horny looking at her.

Then it was closing time. We decided to leave. But my wife wanted to go to the ladies. I saw as my wife climbed down the high chair, she opened her legs really wide (momentarily). Such perfect view, almost spreading her pussy to this stranger. Exhibitionism.

I waited at the table. Then the guy tailed her to the washroom. I didn't notice, but my wife told me later. He asked if he could kiss her. She said you can kiss my hand. So he did. Then he asked for her number. She also gave it to him. She told me about this only on the next day. My initial response was why did you give him your number? She said she would give her number, but she can always block his number. The next day, he pinged her, inviting her out for drinks. She refused, and it continued for the next few days. They were friendly, even slightly flirtatious. My wife would say no. But next time if you're stressed, we can go for drinks. Hinting to him it's no, but not a no forever. Of course I knew everything about it - she showed me the messages.

After a week, my wife asked me whether I'm interested to join her for drinks with him? Meaning, she was quite receptive about meeting this guy. I said no, so she shelved the idea about meeting him. Then I said why don't we arrange for a meeting with this guy. We can go for drinks. Tell him I'm coming along. She said ok. The arrangement was set for the following weekend.

We went to the same place. Again no bra or panties, and a tiny miniskirt. But this time we sat inside, tucked behind, a little away from the crowds. She introduced me as her husband. He was very courteous, respectful and was a gentleman. I think he dare not make any advances, having discovered I'm her hubby. We drank, had good conversations. When he left for the toilet, I whispered to my wife to sit on the chair next to him. Let him see her tits or second view of her pussy. She did, but actually could not show anything to him, as the table had blocked the view of her legs. I don't know whether he realized my wife was not wearing any panties, and her legs were open under the table, just next to him. So kinky, but boring, uneventful except for a good conversation.

Came closing time and he said he needs to get a grab car. So I offered to give him a lift back. He agreed. We walked out of the pub, and while walking to my car, I held my wife close to me and whispered to her. Why don't you sit at the back of the car with him. I will drive. Let him suck your tits. My wife agreed. We were all already tipsy by then, but I could still drive.

He must have been surprised when he got in the back seat, suddenly my wife says she will sit behind (of course pretending. It was already planned with her). As soon as I drove off, they started smooching in the back seat. It must have been my wife who made the first move, because he dared not do anything in my presence. Now he knows he has the greenlight.

I took a long drive, even took a detour, to give them more playtime in the back seat. He sucked her tits, played her pussy, I could hear my wife moaning. Must have been fingering her. Finally we arrived and I dropped him off at his apartment. He invited us to come up for a drink. I said no. Its too late, we want to go back and sleep. He asked several times, and I kept saying no. And so we drove off.

Before I could reach the main road, he called my wife on her phone. Said he left something in my car. So I drove back, thinking perhaps he dropped his wallet in my car. But instead, he invited us to go up for a drink of whiskey. He was almost begging. Said something pleading like "You can't leave me like this. Just come for a drink".

This time I said ok. Wait for us at the lobby. While parking my car, I told my wife, we go for drinks. But no playing. Just drinks, then go back. My wife said ok.

At his apartment, we sat at his balcony. My wife sat next to me, while he sat opposite us. We chatted, while he served us whiskey. I can drink a lot, especially beer, but with whiskey, I was getting high. After awhile, our guard went down. I was aroused to see my wife in her miniskirt, already lifted above her crotch, no longer covering her pussy. So arousing to see her open legs, with him sitting just opposite, and casually talking rubbish.

Then he said he needed to get more ice. He went to the kitchen. While he was away, I asked my wife if he was looking at her pussy (silly question). Then I asked her to show her tits too. She said how to show? Because the blouse she was wearing covered her nn quite well. So in my half drunken state, I removed her blouse, right on the balcony, and my wife was so willing. When he came back, another surprise for him - his guest was now topless at his balcony.

We continued chatting, and I occasionally touched my wife's nn, right in front of him, at the balcony. I was feeling very horny, and I wasn't hiding it. Then he asked my wife to sit on his lap. He simply said, "here, come and sit here", while tapping on his thighs. My wife without even asking me, got up and sat on his lap. He bear hugged her from behind, and got busy playing her nn and then pussy. My wife also getting all horny, she asked me to join her. I got up, and picked her up, carried her to the hall, and dropped her on the sofa.

I was on her right, he was on her left - each one had their own nn to play by himself. He was also playing her pussy, but I didn't since she has only one pussy, and I don't want to touch his hand. We all got really horny, with all that playing with my wife.

Then I picked my wife up, and carried her to his bedroom. I didn't ask for permission. I forgot my manners. I stripped what's left of her clothes (just a miniskirt) and stripped myself and started fucking my wife on his bed. He sat on the bed and was my wingman sucking her tits, playing with her whichever he could.

My wife asked me for something I have never done to her before - she asked me to fuck her in the ass. I was too drunk to understand her, so I ignored her and just continued fucking her pussy. But I changed to doggy style. then he stood in front of her - and asked her to bj him. She bj him while I was doggying her from behind. My wife was totally enjoying it - and so were all of us. Then I came. And I lied down on the bed. Then he got into action to serve her, fucked her, in the ass too. He used condom. It was only then I understood what my wife was asking me. He had to change condom, lube her up and finally came in her ass.

Then he went for a shower, while my wife and I cuddled on the bed. After shower, he joined us and cuddled with her. Chatting and resting, we were both soon touching my wife and playing with her again. Then he moved down and started licking her pussy. The he put on condom and started the second round with her. I sat and watched, kissing my wife while he was humping her. But mainly watching. He cummed again.

Both exhausted, my wife fell asleep. So we left the bedroom and we went back to the balcony. Continued drinking our whiskey, and chatting till the wee hours of the morning while my wife was fast asleep on his bed.

Finally I said its time to go. I began to get dressed, while he entered the bedroom to wake her up. I waited at the hall, but the bugger wasn't coming out. So I went to the bedroom and saw him fucking her again. She was clearly enjoying it - the third round. And he clearly couldn't get enough of my wife's pussy, he wanted it one more time before she left. I sat on the bed, this time I was the wingman. But I don't think he cummed this third round.

After it ended, we made plans right there on the bed itself - with my wife. to have another session next Saturday. My wife agreed. So we finally left his place.

The next day, I used my wife's phone and asked him to install Telegram or wechat, so we can chat discreetly without revealing my cellphone number. He agreed, but he never did it - despite me reminding him once. Instead, he was contacting my wife directly and inviting her. And my wife as usual, was flirting, not now, maybe next week you can call me.

I didn't like this. And I told my wife directly I disapprove. So she said ok. She blocked his number, and I deleted his number from her phone. That was the end. Never had any contact since then.

This guy didn't play his cards right. This was not a cheating wife scenario. It was a couple he was playing with. Play by the rules - everything goes through the hubby, and don't try to hide it. Since he didn't understand that, so I pulled the plug.

The end.

To be honest. It was a nice story but ending part not really good and very unfair to you.

I want to ask for picture on this story but is okay then.

Let move on to next chapter.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 3
ssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to allssgump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revolutionx View Post
To be honest. It was a nice story but ending part not really good and very unfair to you.

I want to ask for picture on this story but is okay then.

Let move on to next chapter.
We enjoyed the night very much. I loved most was the spontaneity - we weren't expecting anything at all, and too bad it was only one session. And I learnt so much more about my naughty wife. How open she was with these games.

Yeah, the above was taken at the first bar I mentioned. Wife was showing pussy to the next table, but from their angle, it was blocked. We left soon after and hopped to the second bar.

For bros keen on high res cam, this is the highest.

This was from the second bar. Taken from the position where the guy was seated. I went to the washroom, and shot the scene on the way back to our table. I was seated on her left. Notice her short skirt, it kept unfolding and was getting higher and higher. She constantly pulled down her skirt to cover her pussy. She later turned her chair to directly face the cam. Then started unfolding her legs. And when she climbed down the chair, imagine how she has to open her legs to climb down the high chair. I think he would have gotten the best view of any stranger, literally spread pussy view. How often have you seen a gal's pussy exposed in public, until managed to see a stranger's spread pussy?

If you recognize the place, please shut up. We don't want to bring any unnecessary hype to the premise. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengbok View Post
welcome back bro, just curious if you are open to show the current nn pic

Current nn pic. Back to A cup. This was at the balcony. My wife topless, chatting at the balcony. He was seated on the chair (bottom right), but went to get more ice. My wife sat next to me (opposite).
Old 12-07-2022, 11:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 14
spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!spaman7 is one of the Best!
Smile Re: Teacher with a Braless Student – Home Tuition

Quote:
We enjoyed the night very much. I loved most was the spontaneity - we weren't expecting anything at all, and too bad it was only one session. And I learnt so much more about my naughty wife. How open she was with these games.

Yeah, the above was taken at the first bar I mentioned. Wife was showing pussy to the next table, but from their angle, it was blocked. We left soon after and hopped to the second bar.

This was from the second bar. Taken from the position where the guy was seated. I went to the washroom, and shot the scene on the way back to our table. I was seated on her left. Notice her short skirt, it kept unfolding and was getting higher and higher. She constantly pulled down her skirt to cover her pussy. She later turned her chair to directly face the cam. Then started unfolding her legs. And when she climbed down the chair, imagine how she has to open her legs to climb down the high chair. I think he would have gotten the best view of any stranger, literally spread pussy view. How often have you seen a gal's pussy exposed in public, until managed to see a stranger's spread pussy?

If you recognize the place, please shut up. We don't want to bring any unnecessary hype to the premise. Thank you.

Current nn pic. Back to A cup. This was at the balcony. My wife topless, chatting at the balcony. He was seated on the chair (bottom right), but went to get more ice. My wife sat next to me (opposite).
Thank you for the nice sharing.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:20 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -13 / Power: 0
Ballz is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:

Wow amazing pictures! Thank you for sharing
Old 12-07-2022, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 274 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2257 / Power: 14
Revolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond reputeRevolutionx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Wow. I didn't expect it man. Thanks so much. Keep it cumming.
Old 12-07-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

SIMPLY AWESOME BRO!!!

Your stories are the best! Made my day! keep them cumming!
Old 12-07-2022, 11:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 18
cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!cheesie is one of the Best!
Quote:

bold landing strip! clear visual to attract and guide.
Old 13-07-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 0
BlueDotPower deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheesie View Post
bold landing strip! clear visual to attract and guide.
Like an arrow pointing to the hole?
Old 16-07-2022, 12:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 607 / Power: 12
Golden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to allGolden Apple is a name known to all

power bro you and your wife really kinky
Old 16-07-2022, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 5
covidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud ofcovidd has much to be proud of

nice story
Old 16-07-2022, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 0
Ttelda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Wonderful view!
Old 17-07-2022, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6219 / Power: 21
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

The end.
It sounds silly and stupid to many readers BUT this happen to many of the readers on a daily basis. Follow the rules, be less egoistic and respectful of all parties if you want the fun. Don't go behind the back because nothing can be hidden.

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 20-07-2022, 01:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

You're a lucky man bro TS, with such a kinky and sporting wife, cheers to both of you

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1