The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-09-2023, 08:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 16
ffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samsterffml is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Waxing or IPL Erection

Any recommendations?
Old 25-09-2023, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 18
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuzie View Post
Any bros encounter while doing waxing or IPL, your small head get erected and the lady provide a happy ending for you?
Long ago, I did get erection during waxing at a clean join. I apologised. The lady told me it is normal. She said in fact it is easier to do waxing with an erection. It was one of the clean join so no happy ending.
Old 25-09-2023, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1006 / Power: 6
rlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud ofrlskyline has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Long ago, I did get erection during waxing at a clean join. I apologised. The lady told me it is normal. She said in fact it is easier to do waxing with an erection. It was one of the clean join so no happy ending.
the girl pretty?
Old 25-09-2023, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 631 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

I had an experience with a clean TCM though...the therapist was loosening my thigh muscle and the shaking made my cock swing side to side...and it got erected...she noticed the erection and of course did nothing but did a few brush over the small head a few times...ended up she stared at the hardened cock and can't do anything...I told her sorry and moved the hardened one to one side..she said never mind, but seldom see customer erect so hard..when I moved it to the side, so coincidentally came in contact with her hand..I think she felt the hardness but pulled back in slow motion...tried to visit her again but she always busy...
Old 26-09-2023, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreuzie View Post
Any bros encounter while doing waxing or IPL, your small head get erected and the lady provide a happy ending for you?
If the Therapist that is doing waxing or IPL for you. Trust me your bro can be standing tall and hard that the Therapist will tell you need to calm down cos too hard for her to move around. Hit Waxing still ok but IPL when the shot in your ball your brother will be soft.
Old 26-09-2023, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 569 / Power: 20
rapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to allrapier1978 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
I had an experience with a clean TCM though...the therapist was loosening my thigh muscle and the shaking made my cock swing side to side...and it got erected...she noticed the erection and of course did nothing but did a few brush over the small head a few times...ended up she stared at the hardened cock and can't do anything...I told her sorry and moved the hardened one to one side..she said never mind, but seldom see customer erect so hard..when I moved it to the side, so coincidentally came in contact with her hand..I think she felt the hardness but pulled back in slow motion...tried to visit her again but she always busy...
That why after i come across beauty spa that provide waxing/ipl/facial and have good after care service i never visit clean shopping mall for my waxing already.
Old 26-09-2023, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 647 / Power: 2
XMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to allXMM84XMM is a name known to all

i did a couple of time at one of the waxing chain with 15 outlets in sg. Everytime sure erect one when they need to hold your dick and shift left or right. It's very normal for them, sometimes they get another colleague to come in help together lol ... of course it's clean with no special. Prefer it this way, make u damn gian but you can never get it. Unless u try sian them out..

Old 27-09-2023, 04:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 493 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3189 / Power: 20
cavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond reputecavemao has a reputation beyond repute

i used to go winkwax i think one of the older waxing joints..... the auntie is friendly and buay chio but got once she ask another staff to come in do for me, quite chio but the waxing is painful, kkj and balls shrink lol
Old 27-09-2023, 05:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryAirlearn View Post
had considered IPL but i scared subjecting my cock and balls to laser

can bros share the experience?
its normal to have an erection when the therapist is handling my lil bro, but the fact they are professionals means its a common sight to behold

anyway i pref IPL over waxing because the treatment is more lasting as i'm looking for fuss free low maintenance hair removal. waxing to me is more painful and need to go regularly to remove the hair which can be costlier.

my therapist (shop based) uses an IPL machine that has a chilled nozzle that help to cool the skin upon contact/laser shot fired. on top of this she will also apply a generous amount of gel lubricant to cool the skin prior to the shots fired, all this is done to alleviate and reduce pain if any.

i recommend applying some aloe vera to the treatment area after the session to keep the skin moist and well. now i typically go visit her every 6 to 8 weeks once for maintenance.
Old 30-09-2023, 12:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1520 / Power: 14
cataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant futurecataramp has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotstuff82 View Post
its normal to have an erection when the therapist is handling my lil bro, but the fact they are professionals means its a common sight to behold

anyway i pref IPL over waxing because the treatment is more lasting as i'm looking for fuss free low maintenance hair removal. waxing to me is more painful and need to go regularly to remove the hair which can be costlier.

my therapist (shop based) uses an IPL machine that has a chilled nozzle that help to cool the skin upon contact/laser shot fired. on top of this she will also apply a generous amount of gel lubricant to cool the skin prior to the shots fired, all this is done to alleviate and reduce pain if any.

i recommend applying some aloe vera to the treatment area after the session to keep the skin moist and well. now i typically go visit her every 6 to 8 weeks once for maintenance.
Just curious does IPL includes crack?
Old 30-09-2023, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
playplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyplayplay88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
IPL is great. More expensive though. It’s like your skin being hit by a stretched rubber band. Just prior to feeling the slight pain, it’s freezing cold then the light will flash and on the skin surface. It’s bearable even when it’s in direct contact with your whole nether region. End result is excellent. Been completely hairless and my Mrs loves giving me a blow job as there isn’t any irritating loose bush.
Bro, can share the IPL ctc? Been for waxing a few times but want to try IPL see what difference.
Tqvvvm
Old 01-10-2023, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2620 / Power: 20
Hotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond reputeHotstuff82 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataramp View Post
Just curious does IPL includes crack?
hi bro, yes my contact i just PM me includes butt crack for IPL as well.
Old 01-10-2023, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 253 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 11
Camryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to beholdCamryaltis is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by playplay88 View Post
Bro, can share the IPL ctc? Been for waxing a few times but want to try IPL see what difference.
Tqvvvm
Fabulous Aesthetics
Old 02-10-2023, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 10
APHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAPHTEC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMM84XMM View Post
i did a couple of time at one of the waxing chain with 15 outlets in sg. Everytime sure erect one when they need to hold your dick and shift left or right. It's very normal for them, sometimes they get another colleague to come in help together lol ... of course it's clean with no special. Prefer it this way, make u damn gian but you can never get it. Unless u try sian them out..

Which lady did the waxing for you? the left one?
Old 02-10-2023, 10:15 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4199 / Power: 23
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by APHTEC View Post
Which lady did the waxing for you? the left one?
Prettiest of the 3?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1