The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 681 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1515 / Power: 16
skihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant futureskihon has a brilliant future
Re: Bedok reservoir spa

I think the lowest rate also can have extra, is see how you click with the ML. i tried before. I told her if i pay for $88 i will have lesser blues to have better service from her. I told her i prefer take lower package, pay higher service. Then the ML smile smile, in the end i pay her 100 for her service with downsouth feeling the forbidden zone.
Old Today, 12:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
torneo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can’t remember if it was MF spa or the one next door. Took normal package n was pushed to upgrade to 88 in the room but no GQ. I end up asking GQ myself and was told no go! Lmao. One time and one time only. Drive 5 mins away got 2 other shops in other part or reservoir with more fun!
Old Today, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by torneo View Post
Can’t remember if it was MF spa or the one next door. Took normal package n was pushed to upgrade to 88 in the room but no GQ. I end up asking GQ myself and was told no go! Lmao. One time and one time only. Drive 5 mins away got 2 other shops in other part or reservoir with more fun!
Thanks for the information! Maybe I try a few time then if still don’t have then go the other part of the reservoir .
Old Today, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 707 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2251 / Power: 9
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiroi View Post
Thanks for the information! Maybe I try a few time then if still don’t have then go the other part of the reservoir .
y not save ur money and straight go other part of reservoir?

the spa u go is carrot shop... unless u kenna the ml gong tao.. y keep letting them play you and keep going back...

u r senior here.. boh koh leng u dunno their pattern...
Old Today, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 21
shiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to beholdshiroi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
y not save ur money and straight go other part of reservoir?

the spa u go is carrot shop... unless u kenna the ml gong tao.. y keep letting them play you and keep going back...

u r senior here.. boh koh leng u dunno their pattern...
Because she really cute . 😊

Her massage skill I would say also quite good. So still ok to go for the massage only. The $88 mostly just try once test luck and will revert to normal massage next time . Cause I stay walking distance .

Most of the time after unlock the girl , be it hj, bj or fj ( ktv pub girl ) , after seeing the body 1 time then I lost interest already . Seldom rtf unless skill super good plus price ok. I willing to pay slightly higher then market rate the first time to unlock to see the body and feel the skill. After that if rtf price neee to back to market rate then I go for it .

So far my ktv pub girl is like that . Ml seldom find new hunting ground . But old hunting ground need to travel .
Old Today, 02:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1616 / Power: 21
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

Bros, can u give the spa name?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1