The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2012, 10:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
You mean 'sensible', don't you?

Ya, should be sensible. One of friend did that

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 31-10-2012, 01:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: Pinay maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bangster View Post
You mean 'sensible', don't you?

Maybe he meant her clit will become sensitive after all the housework then proceed to screw
Old 31-10-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
mrhumsap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Hey guys...not sure if this is the right area to bring this up...I will try anyway...my situation is this...I am in SG quiet often as this is where my head office is. Last time I came, I met a pinay maid, just bumped into her in a bar, chatted but nothing happened. Got her number and we spoke a few times.

I told her I am coming to SG again soon and she seems excited. She wants to stay with me in my work apartment when she is not working. No doubt sex will be wild.

Now...my question is...never met a maid before...is there anything I need to know about pinay maids? I am not looking for a gf and I told her that but she still willing to see me. In general terms, are they faily harmless?
wow she has found a good catch
Old 31-10-2012, 06:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yeah...but damn she is hot!
Old 31-10-2012, 07:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by traveller97 View Post
Hey guys...not sure if this is the right area to bring this up...I will try anyway...my situation is this...I am in SG quiet often as this is where my head office is. Last time I came, I met a pinay maid, just bumped into her in a bar, chatted but nothing happened. Got her number and we spoke a few times.

I told her I am coming to SG again soon and she seems excited. She wants to stay with me in my work apartment when she is not working. No doubt sex will be wild.

Now...my question is...never met a maid before...is there anything I need to know about pinay maids? I am not looking for a gf and I told her that but she still willing to see me. In general terms, are they faily harmless?
What I will do really depends on where u picked her up....u mentioned in a bar?

If u pick her up at the wet market, u can proceed with ur small head
Old 24-12-2012, 08:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
traveller97 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys....this is the long overdue FR....caught up with the maid. She was fun, could hold the conversation. We went for a drink at XXXXX and then XXXXX XXXX. She was a poor drinker, she only had a glass of wine but that was enough to get her going. She was dancing, etc...as the night was nearing the end we got a taxi and as we got on, she whispered that we should go to my place. She didnt want to go home yet. She got touchy feely. We made it to my room and things heated up...I decided I do not like small girls. I am around 180cm and she was 150 something...way too small for me....dont get me wrong, it was fund throwing her around the bed, etc but she was way too small..

Two comments - pinay maids are cheap dates, they dont drink much but get wild quickly, strike rate including this one is 100%, Singaporean girls...drink a lot and a hot session in a hotel room is not always guaranteed.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1