The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2006, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 446 / Power: 20
san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Horney Honey CFM

whoa bro jap lover......not bad leh.....hahah....msg me the your appt time for your rtf on pam ar....

btw bros....pam and honey flying off quite soon.....quick hands and legs before they leave
Old 09-06-2006, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 20
LED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLED... is a living Saint! - you won't find better

My rule .......Rainy day = bonking day

Reach the lair, greeted by a SYT .......sweet, nice hair......
After the bath, use hair dryer to blow dry me......haha.......cute.......action begun, waste no time manz.........grab her to bed and start exploring her....while lickin her nips.....felt her pussy moist easily.....position change, she starts to attack my nips and slowly down south......very focus and from time to time will wave her hair allowing me to enjoy the view ...... 10mins passed, she guilded my rod into her moist and tight lair........she came within 1min .....haha.......faster then me.........can see she enjoy herself while i finish in doggie.......SWEET
Second rd was even better, lasted long, she came multiple times......felt great but she said she can come easily and fast........here goes my ego

Name: Honey
Look: 7 .......grows on you, SYT, more tanned then pic
Figure: Petite, little tattoo above nei nei
BBBJ: 7........very focus
FJ: 8.5........ Was a pretty good bonk, long time never come twice
Att: 8.5 great GFF

Overall, a great bonk, nice ger and take care of her ....worth the $$$$
Old 09-06-2006, 05:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My first FR with Bro San68.

Yesterday reading through forum and found this thread. Seems like honey worth a try. Never had experience with Bro San68's gals so send him a pm for him to contact me back. Received his sms abt 30 mins later. In the end settle for honey at 1:30pm slot.

This morning sms Bro San again for the confirmation and the location. Got the information and drive down to the hotel.

Still got some time so went for my lunch first while sending sms to Bro San abt my arrival.

Soon after receive the rm number and mai tu liao, proceed to the battle site.

Try knocking on the door on the first attempt but no one open. Waited for another 5 mins and try again. Finally honey open the door and she was dressed in a blue night sleepwear. First look, alot of difference from the photos provided. She look more tan and skinner than the photos.

Sit down on the sofa and light a cigrattes. Both of us keep silent and she was trying to hand those towels. Kind of difficult to break the ice. Talk cock abit and ask her to come over and sit on the table. Try to fonder her and finally feel glad that we can communicate abit more.

Went over to the bed to take of my sock to go for a quick bath and ask her to join along but she claimed that she had just taken. She help me to undress while on the bed and I strip her sleepwear. After that she offer to help me to wash up in the bathroom.

Back to the main battle site getting down into business. Started with her on top for a good 15 mins and can see her that she's very skillful in this position. Closing her eyes and enjoying every moment. Change to missionary and finish off with my favourite doggie.

Resting on the bed, she offer to sleep close to me with the full body contact. Talk abit on her job in LOS and at the same time she carress me touching my didi and playing with it.

Slowly didi wake up again and proceed with the second shot. BBBJ again and cap me with her on top. After 25 mins of fighting with multiple postion change, still cannot come. so told her to stop as time running out.

Overall good experience with a lovely gal.

Name : Honey
Look : 7 (SYT type)
BBBJ : 7.5
FJ : 8.5
Att : 8.5
Frenching : 8 (Good tough fight)
RTF : Maybe
Old 09-06-2006, 10:57 PM
Samster

san68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersan68 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

keke bro yleong99.......shiok bo??? she say you yan dao leh.....

kick off Germany in app 1hr....

ponder the idea if our bros did honey or pam in doggie while watching the match??? if either side scores.....gooooooalllllll
Old 10-06-2006, 12:21 AM
stickyman

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Wow...... watching a match and bonking... good idea...

Watching the match at late nights.... gal got working meh...
Old 10-06-2006, 12:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 19
yleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyleong99 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Kekekek!!

Zhun bo??

RTF got better rates??

Hahahah!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68
keke bro yleong99.......shiok bo??? she say you yan dao leh.....

kick off Germany in app 1hr....

ponder the idea if our bros did honey or pam in doggie while watching the match??? if either side scores.....gooooooalllllll
Old 10-06-2006, 08:12 AM
Samster

of course la bro
Old 10-06-2006, 08:26 AM
mindstate66

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks Bro San to arrange a session with Pam. I have been MIA due to back problem and only now the doctor clear me off. So I guess you can imagine my mood to have a good time ASAP.

It was a rainny day but I managed to get to the hotel quickly. Can't wait to see Pam, as I was told she is good. Door opens and there appears a tall gal. Anyway, we hug and kiss like lovers that missed each others. We exchange a bit of words and learnt that she will be leaving soon. But hope to have a look around Singapore, so we look at the maps and I commented several place near by and time that shops will be open. Sensing that time is a factor, we proceed to shower.

At the shower, she carefully wash the important parts and also did a body-to-body massage, with her hands teasing my nipples and little brother. Damn.... now I am really getting hot. Quickly dry off and proceed to bed. I partically 'push' her onto the bed as I am getting a bit too eager..... try imagine a few weeks with no sex! We start with light kisses and our hands roam around. I commence my attack with kisses on the ears, throat and her nipples, which get harden quickly. Knowing that I got her in the right mood, I start to finger her and was on top of her. Dive right down and give her a oral... in which it got her to moan softly. She did try to give oral to me but our position is not too correct. Sensing that she is about to cum, I lay back as she quickly place a cap on my brother. She started to ride me, I flip her over and pin her below, pumping for around 5 minutes before I switch to me standing by the bed and her on the bedside. There I start to pump even faster, and we kiss all the way until I shot the first round.

After a quick clean off, we proceed to bed and lay down to rest. Round 1 really drain off about 40% of my strength. And I think it would be some time for me to gain and my strength. But her hands was on my brother.... and it became so hard that I have to do something about it. We kiss passionately and our hands were all over. I started to finger her again, as she move on top of me and give me a chance for a 69 treatment. She continue to moan softly as I enjoy the taste of her pussy. After a few minutes, she cap me and bring to ride on me again. This time I position both of us facing each other while sitting. I like to licked her nipples and teased her while pumping slowly. Then I flip her again on all fours on the bed while I stand by the bedside, pumping dogie style standing.... Finally shot the 2nd round in the traditional missionary style.

Due to timing, I have to quickly move on and have little time to chat with her non rest for a while. Left the place in just over an hour.... Overall, I had a great time! Thanks Bro San!

Name : Pam
Look: 9, Big eyes and model look
boobs: c-
Frenching: All the way
Bbbj: 8
FJ : 8
Attitude: 9

Remember what you promised me on my next rtf bro san68
Old 10-06-2006, 11:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
sportserj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here is a short FR on Honey... still owe bro san 2 FR on his previous gals...

Look : 6.5
BBBJ : 6.5 ( quite soft.. but very wet)
Figure : think B cup..but no tummy, slim and small fig (i prefer like big boobs..)
FJ : 8.5 (she get wet easily..)
Frenching : Yes
attitude : 9.5
RTF : thinking of... when is she leaving?

Very good service from her and we click quite well...
Old 10-06-2006, 10:07 PM
Samster

both pam and honey leaving really soon bros so rtf bros fast hands and legs

bonking them in doggie style while your fav team scores
Old 11-06-2006, 04:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Daniel Tan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Meet honey today, here is my FR for honey.

Look: 8 ( Suit my taste, sexy look )
Figure: 8
BJ: 6
FJ: 8
Att: 9 ( Very friendly, Great GF feeling... )
RTF : Yes
Overall : Excellent....... ( Worth it !!! )

Thanks san68 for arranging it for me so soon...
Old 12-06-2006, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ink333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by san68
both pam and honey leaving really soon bros so rtf bros fast hands and legs

bonking them in doggie style while your fav team scores
Pm u already regarding honey.

waiting for u good news
Old 12-06-2006, 07:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
1022koair deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks san for arranging Honey on Saturday. Here my FR:

Look: 8 ( SYT look )
Figure: 7 (small build)
BJ: 7, she said she don't really like to do BBJ.
FJ: 8 (very accomodating)
Att: 9 ( Very friendly, Great GF feeling... )
Overall : Excellent.
Old 12-06-2006, 08:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sengkang9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Horney Honey CFM

Hi, just tried Honey on Sat.

Boy, does she look different from photos. Bro San, maybe you shouldnt put up studio taken photos in yr website. But she still very SYT, pretty, slim & perky where we like to fondle, hehe.

We went for shower (empty tub), & I told her that I would like to have a tub washup. Without hesitant, she went to fillup the tub...we proceed with the usual thai style tub wash with body massage, frenching & bbbj.
Bbbj was good, I meant really good becos she went deepthroat!

I stop her from giving CIM becos I want to prolong my enjoyment. We washup up & proceed next to the bed.

There she continued her bbbj (deepthroat) again but I could cum. So I told her to lie down & I svc her. She was so high with moaning & hip moving against my tongue. Next she cap me & I pump her for 5 mins. Feeling tired, I told her to take over on the top. Thats the best part, she grind herself against me (like GF trying to cum for herself). You know, not like the usual WL, FL on top humping up & down on yr dicky trying to get you to cum asap.
In no time, I felt the contractions & she grind even more harder with strong jerks, she cunmmed! I followed. We stayed there for a while, trying to recover ourselves. Then we washed up & she gave me a massage.

We rested & proceed for round 2.

Look : 8 (very sweet & pretty. Got petit mouth)
BBBJ : 8 ( Deep throat, quite soft.. but very wet)
Figure : think B cup..but no tummy, slim and small fig (boobs just the right size)
FJ : 8.5 (she get wet easily..)
Frenching : Yes like GF
attitude : 9.5
RTF : Why not. I think she leaving on 19/20 Jun.
Old 12-06-2006, 10:39 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
go30 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR on HOney...

I seldom did FL...but after viewing her photos..i smsed san68 at 2am for the earliest session on Saturday.

Beep...Beep...i woke up and session approved. It was a damn heavy rainy day, and when i got into the room. She quickly help me to undress and dry up..with her personalise hair dryer. THen we proceed on with quick bath and jumped onto the bed. She very sweet and pretty (IMHO), talked to her for about 10 mins while my hands is checking her out. Then she slowly proceed south to attrack my dick. Have a good n long session with her wet tongue...almost want to CIM..then she said 'STOP'...want me to do her as she felt wanted it. So we have a good bonking until i am fully unloaded...we proceed to wash up. Then we chat and watching TV...suddenly, my phone rang..i answered...next i know...her lips is again onto my dick...doing wet and slow bbbj...i can hardly talking with business partner over the phone..anyway, i finally cummed while talking on the phone..and she seems satisfied with her slutty kind of look...this my virgin 'phone' BBBJ...after that, she cleaned me up and begin with solid massage until the session end.

Look : 8.5/10 (samster that know me, won't believe that i give this rating)
Figure : 8/10
Service : 10/10
BBBJ : 10/10
FJ : 9.5/10 (Tight pussy and can feel her grabbing before she cum)
RTF : Certainly..once i am recovered !!!

That's all folks....

Last edited by go30; 12-06-2006 at 10:58 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1