The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 15
Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!
Re: The Gals and Sex We Never Want to Forget. Let's share the memories here

Quote:
Originally Posted by funfox View Post
Nice share bro turnip.
I’m enjoying your posts and they do trigger some memories of early rendezvous of mine. Keep going bro. Upz u
Thanks Bro, but I only have LL, KK and my current girl that I do not want to forget, but will not be writing about my current girl.
I do have more than a few I do not want to remember
My next one will just be the haze period of my life, after LL.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
I never knew why he chose me......

but the kind of safe and warm feeling he gave me, really can’t forget.
Hello Sis, thanks for sharing.
It is always good to have a view from the other side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
my first visit to a China sauna joint.

Until today, i still think of her and 'what if she never see me at the lift lobby'.

And this is my story of the gal and sex i never want to forget.

**i too lazy to write all the sex parts. it was really good.
Ahhs, they come and they go, but in the mind they will stay with us.

Thanks for sharing
Old 29-09-2023, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 80 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 15
rotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of lightrotaryshooter is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turnip View Post

Ahhs, they come and they go, but in the mind they will stay with us.

Thanks for sharing
she actually came to singapore for a holiday with her family before covid. we already discussed in wechat that i was her customer when she was in sales.

brought her family for seafood. Quite good friend now but we will secretly pinch each other's backside when the husband is not looking or in front. Nothing happened cos we have moved on.
Old 29-09-2023, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
raxip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
she actually came to singapore for a holiday with her family before covid. we already discussed in wechat that i was her customer when she was in sales.

brought her family for seafood. Quite good friend now but we will secretly pinch each other's backside when the husband is not looking or in front. Nothing happened cos we have moved on.
Did you decide to end it because you heard that she was bring her daughter over and you don't want this to go onto the next generation?
Old 29-09-2023, 04:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6668 / Power: 17
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxip View Post
Did you decide to end it because you heard that she was bring her daughter over and you don't want this to go onto the next generation?
Dude ?
That is a seriously strange question.

It was probably her way of telling him that she was married and has a child now.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 29-09-2023, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11811 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Very nice peaceful cum naughty endings
Old 01-10-2023, 05:43 PM
Samster

Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!Turnip is one of the Best!

因为路过你的路
因为苦过你的苦
所以快乐着你的快乐
追逐着你的追逐

Wrote quite a bit.
Deleted them all.

Everyone need different things, everyone wants different things.
One size does not fit all.
But when you know you are happy and content, cherish it.

Everyone fucks up. Everyone.
Its who remains with you throughout that matters.

Old 03-10-2023, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 0
Touch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackenrose View Post
but the kind of safe and warm feeling he gave me, really can’t forget.
During secondary school, after class, I was still in classroom passing time waiting for eca.
Suddenly there was screaming, friends and I went to check it out. There was a mouse(rat?) in the girls toilet. One girl was in the cubicle don't dare to come out. Other girls huddled outside the toilet.

I checked it out, asked the girl to open the door cos she was at the end cubicle and mouse ran there to try to escape. I piggyback her out, went to my schoolbag, got my PE shirt out and wrapped it around my hand.
Got another friend to help, chased down the mouse, held it in place with broom, I picked it up, threw it into the drain outside school.

I later got together with one of the girl huddled outside the toilet.
She said she started noticing me because she was very impressed with what I did and made her feel very safe when with me.

Nothing spectacular. But it is a very sweet memory for me
Old 04-10-2023, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 17
monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold

Happening in 2010. I was part of the company that organised a conference in SG. She came together with her boss and 3 other colleagues. I recalled she was in her early 20s. Being a Thai, their English wasn't great so I guide her team on instructions and where to go in SG. Exchanged her numbers and continue to stay in touch.

After the event, we went from chatting to mild flirting like complimenting her boob size, fair skin and pretty..etc. then progress to sending noti pics of undergarment and then nude. Even dressed up in chinese cheongsam for me during CNY.

Then came the visit to TH. We were both shy. I was married then and she knew. We didn't know where this would end but we were both horny from months of teasing.
I vaguely remember all the kissing and foreplay. I was her first male encounter which explain her poor bj skill but she made it up with enthusiasm. We touched, licked, kissed every part of our bodies. Finally gor to touch her boobs which i have been seeing dogitally for months. Tasted her pussy and hearing her moans in real life. She had 1 rule - she wants to reserve her virginity for her future husband. I respect that. So have to settle with hj and cum on her body.
We met few more times in the span of few years as I don't have excuse to travel to BKK and I also can't afford to. But we remained in touch. I brought her new bra and she shown me. Dare her to take off her panties at work. We DIY in office toilets. I kept some videos.
This goes on for 4 years since we first met. And suddenly, she stop everything. She refuse to answer my calls or message. I guess she want to stop all these but leave me hanging without a closure. It has been years and still zero reply from her. This is one of the sweetest memories but a huge regret. Why regret? I should just push it in! Haha. My dick head was already rubbing her wet oussy lips. Oh well, that makes life more interesting.
Old 05-10-2023, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touch View Post
During secondary school, after class
But it is a very sweet memory for me
Quote:
Originally Posted by monger02 View Post
Happening in 2010. I was part of the company that organised a conference in SG.

This is one of the sweetest memories but a huge regret. Why regret? I should just push it in! Haha. My dick head was already rubbing her wet oussy lips. Oh well, that makes life more interesting.
Thanks for sharing brothers.

The sweetness and warmth of times we have once lived through.
Perhaps our reminiscing is our best way of knowing that they left a cherished imprint on us.

And for me, not too sure what and how to write anymore.
No more particular girl that left a mark on me that did not fade quickly when out of sight.
What I do have is a period of haze after, where I went whoring so hard...so reckless.
So many girls, so furious the sex.
If not for some pics I took then, the memories may just be a speck that even time forgot.

I did upload the pics onto the forum, under a different nick.
Don't remember the nick though and can't find it, and I was so glad I found the pics again in my digital storage last year.
Thought it was lost for good.

Took sleeping aid last night, still feeling after effects, when my mind is clearer, will see if I can recall anything worthy enough to remember.
Old 05-10-2023, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2741 / Power: 14
beargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond reputebeargyz has a reputation beyond repute

Happened almost 10 years ago, got together with a butch buddy from secondary school days.
Did pen down some stories with her back then here in SBF (old posts),
but sadly we didnt end up with a good ending.
Broke up and patch back several times, end up still went separate ways.

Insecurity from her, insensitive of me, as well as overseas job opportunities, we went separate ways, lost contact, left with facebook connection.
Years passed; last saw her married with another girl overseas, and here i am single and roaming in SBF.

Till this day, i still regret i didnt hold her back when she decided to leave SG, perhaps we could be sharing more stories here... as couple and possibly parents..
Care to share.
Old 05-10-2023, 09:57 PM
Samster

monger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to beholdmonger02 is a splendid one to behold
Just for context, this is her dressing when I first met her. How to resist?

Quote:
Happening in 2010. I was part of the company that organised a conference in SG. She came together with her boss and 3 other colleagues. I recalled she was in her early 20s. Being a Thai, their English wasn't great so I guide her team on instructions and where to go in SG. Exchanged her numbers and continue to stay in touch.

After the event, we went from chatting to mild flirting like complimenting her boob size, fair skin and pretty..etc. then progress to sending noti pics of undergarment and then nude. Even dressed up in chinese cheongsam for me during CNY.

Then came the visit to TH. We were both shy. I was married then and she knew. We didn't know where this would end but we were both horny from months of teasing.
I vaguely remember all the kissing and foreplay. I was her first male encounter which explain her poor bj skill but she made it up with enthusiasm. We touched, licked, kissed every part of our bodies. Finally gor to touch her boobs which i have been seeing dogitally for months. Tasted her pussy and hearing her moans in real life. She had 1 rule - she wants to reserve her virginity for her future husband. I respect that. So have to settle with hj and cum on her body.
We met few more times in the span of few years as I don't have excuse to travel to BKK and I also can't afford to. But we remained in touch. I brought her new bra and she shown me. Dare her to take off her panties at work. We DIY in office toilets. I kept some videos.
This goes on for 4 years since we first met. And suddenly, she stop everything. She refuse to answer my calls or message. I guess she want to stop all these but leave me hanging without a closure. It has been years and still zero reply from her. This is one of the sweetest memories but a huge regret. Why regret? I should just push it in! Haha. My dick head was already rubbing her wet oussy lips. Oh well, that makes life more interesting.

Old 05-10-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6668 / Power: 17
Nov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond reputeNov4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Just for context, this is her dressing when I first met her. How to resist?

Good stuff.

But Bro, now if you look back, don't you think something not right ?
Feels off, 20+ yr old virgin, but so daring with you, trusting a man to not penetrate her when naked, hot and heavy in hotel room.
Seems a bit strange to me.

Relax, have fun, chill out....

This clip relaxes me and makes me smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNNCG6v3TcY
Old 06-10-2023, 08:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 479 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10097 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Bro Nov4

It is not strange.

Did with two colleagues who are 21/22 years old.

Initially some kissing and caressing of their breasts and do not proceed further.

After a few rounds of the above, proceed to sucking their nipples and caressing their vaginas (with panties on).

The tell them that I will not penetrate without their consent.

Most of the time French kiss, caress breasts and suck nipples. I took out penis and did fucking motion (rubbing between their legs) whilst standing. By then they are so horny. Automatically, they will remove their panties to have body to body contact. My penis will rub their vaginas which are dripping wet.

Surprised that they reached orgasm without penetration.

They have so much trust in me. Carried on for some time until they get married. By the way, both knew that I am married.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov4 View Post
Good stuff.

Feels off, 20+ yr old virgin, but so daring with you, trusting a man to not penetrate her when naked, hot and heavy in hotel room.
Old 06-10-2023, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargyz View Post
Happened almost 10 years ago, got together with a butch buddy from secondary school days.

Till this day, i still regret i didnt hold her back when she decided to leave SG,
Thanks for sharing.

Got reminded of a slim and tall tomboy I once knew, very pretty, and cause she was really tomboy, got along very well with her.
Very strange why I never targeted her, later got gf and became distracted, and then lost contact. Have not thought of her until your post.
Wonder how she is now.

As for your regrets, no way to know if she was the right girl for you, but most probably was the wrong time for both of you.
Boys mature slower than girls, even more so in this age of distractions and temptations.
The most important thing you need to ask yourself is, did you grow/learn from this relationship after.
I did not from mine, until it was too late.
Old 06-10-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

I guess its a mix of very gullible and horny. That trip might be her first overseas work trip and met a more senior non thai guy.
We are still connected on Facebook and strangely she is still single.

I'm just dying to know what make her stop everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nov4 View Post
Good stuff.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1