The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 28-12-2010, 09:47 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
vvss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
I too been harping the same - some even zapped me .. asking for a contact of a maid is equating them to hookers, and despite repeated notes saying chemistry is not always confirmed, bros dare to ask and even zap me ..

As you say- the guys who ask maid contact should be ready to share contact of girl friends / wifes Anyway, that was a harsh one ..

Anyway the thread is to share the tricks and not the treats ..

Or is it the prospect of free sex that is making people like maniacs demanding 'contacts' ???? Rarely do they no free sex can more than equate to more pain .. as I said, some girls who knew my address even left notes under my door .. And while maids may seem dumb, while you are in the shower, they can smartly fish out your details .. and may or may not hold it against you (now that is the scary side of me doing the talking .. )

PS: I have shared some contacts, but no feedback - not that it matters .. and those who did pass me some contacts, I had a 50% success rate - which is good enough - unlike some bros who ask for contact and then say "please specify if good to fuck, and I want a young looking .. " which makes me wonder where I ever mention I became a papasan !!!
hi bro etsys and fellow bros,

i a newbie to SBF and during the explorations of this SBF I spotted this interesting thread (thanks to TS aka bro The Lord) and guess what.....i been stucked to this thread since last thursday and until now!!!! i been reading from post #1 and just managed to read up to this post and realised that there are still so many posts to go.....nvm guess i will complete reading to the last post asap so that i can catch up and update to this interesting thread....thanks again to bro The Lord!!!!!

ok, cut the craps.....what i want to comment is that i fully agreed with those BOLDED comments above by bro etsys....when The Lord initiated this thread, i believe his intention was to share his experience of chasing foreign maids as his FBs and hoping to exchange ideas/experiences with fellow bros who also had similar encounters so that he can improve his skills (which I see he did and had already upgraded himself to next higher level.....^_^). further, i believe he does not intend to give out his contacts initially and he only wants to share his experience and gain from others experiences too….i guess he was too excited when he saw this thread was so greatly supported and with many success FRs by many bros who joined in after beginning of this thread, then he started to share his contacts as per requests by fellow bros whom he thought he can trust but turned out that there were ungrateful and betrayal bros whom disappointed him, this eventually turned the situation sour and upset him that he had to be MIA for long period (5 months, if i not wrong ????)
bro The Lord, if you are reading this....i hope i am right about the above

ok, next, its in fact a mind opener to me and realised that the "tricks" which most of the bros here did were all those simple tackling tricks which we all might have been used it when we started to tackle the girls sitting next or near to us in the same classroom or next classroom during our shcool days when our organ start to develop.
i just cannot understand why still there are so many bros asking for contacts here??? maybe they just want a quick one or they been used to go for second hand shoes including their current wife..... if that’s the case that any bros here want a fast one by asking for contacts, think might as well go for cat50 which all the pros will give you the full package, shower/bbbj/fj....this is more sweet, simple and clean, am i right to say that???

i remember bro The Lord been kept repeating the word "thrill" in his FRs, its kind of thrill which many of us wish to experience in our adventurous life. so for those bros who asked for contacts, i would say you had missed out the thrills which those successful bros had, because they got their contacts by themselves and not by asking for contacts where is similar to asking for sex thru OKT (haizzz)....

this thread had actually refreshed my mind-set (which had been rusty) of sian-ing all women out there be it local girls, DFW, FT, etc to be my FBs if they agreed to….
nevertheless, i can say that the success to this adventure is very simple , i.e., to respect your FBs to-be and sian them the way we used to sian and treat all the girls when we were young with the same objective (i.e., to have sex with them on bed, am i right to say that?), then we can have great fun and enjoy the GFE which we had lost after so many years...

hope to see more incoming FRs…..
Old 28-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

To: Fubar69 : well, if only you had little bit more patience and read up a few pages In case you dunno, DIA - Dead in Asia or Dick in Ass .. or I am out of choices

To : vvss : yah, you sort of summed up the whole thread .. cheers mate - you got a lot patience ..

Though a lil' disclaimer : there are others who have contributed equally to strike the points you have highlighted ..

cheers and happy new year in advance ..

PS: for those looking for a 'collection' place - this Sunday, because of New Year, many disco in OT have Tea dance - time to recce the latest offerings ..
Old 28-12-2010, 02:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
seelookseelook deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Bro K: you don't always think hotel hotel, if you want max fun .. go park, movie, and then sometime just jalan jalan. The girl need to be treat nice and romance, not just as f machine ..
i concurred

romance is the key to nice fuck....
Old 28-12-2010, 03:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I met my high class maid FB at a bookstore and take her to 5 star hotels. I think that is the route I suggest you take.
Old 28-12-2010, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 15
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
I met my high class maid FB at a bookstore and take her to 5 star hotels. I think that is the route I suggest you take.
Dont lie, my cam caught u drag her in with your mouth..!
Old 28-12-2010, 07:16 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
no no .. noooooooooooooooo

I have witness that he used chloroform on her and dragged her away ..

(Or was he smelling so strong that she faint ?? )
Old 28-12-2010, 07:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
5* only!!!! u damn cheap stake lah, so high class should go for 6* president suite, post it here and show us how your high class maid does her attend b duty there....aiya, jia lat, i forgot she is maid so cant go 6* later stopped by security

so ya hor, one more thing, since you treating your high class maid so well, guess her mother and grandmother should be super high class, should ask them to join in for orgy also then happy family gathering and sing new year song together.
Old 28-12-2010, 07:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1310 / Power: 23
MitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud ofMitMit has much to be proud of

Last Sat. I went to H81 Dickson and was rejected cos FB maid did not bring wp out. Walk over to another H81 nearby also rejected. so no choice but drove to a multi storey carpark for action.

Quite a few ppl saw us cos horny maid was pumping and moaning so loud tt my car shook!

She only allowed to go out once every 2 week. In fact when the hotel rejected us, i told her we skip sex n go for a movie. But while driving, she cant help but unzipped my pants and play with my hardened dick.

so no choice just go up to a multi storey carpark nearby even tho the carpark was quite packed.

the moment i parked my car, she went down on me suck out all my energy.

i told her im abt to cum but she speed up the pace. so i just let go all my sperm into her warm mouth. surprisingly, she swallowed every drop of it and smiled happilylo at me. i ask her why she decided to swallow. she said another maid told her the man will not forget her if she were to swallow his sperm.

any bro here with FB maids tell u that when they swallow?
Old 28-12-2010, 09:31 PM
Samster

ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
any bro here with FB maids tell u that when they swallow?
Two of my indon FB maids swallow,
One tell me that that will make me remember her forever.
One told me that, she believe drink that will make her look young..
btw i will PM u 1 hotel, last 2 week sunday i go still 1 ic can, but now not sure, u want u can try. The counter guy look like china man, blur blur one..
Old 28-12-2010, 11:07 PM
Samster

someone just zap me and ask me to prove with foto..
Foto of wat..?? The maid..??
U Crazy or siao ! U never dated maid before Is it..?? Post their foto here, to let her get intro trouble with their employer..
How can we sure that her employer not a samster..! Want to comment use brain lah!
Zap nevermind, leave nick lah. Scare for wat?? Really MF.. must spell out for u or not! Scold u, u also lanlan..!
Old 28-12-2010, 11:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -383 / Power: 0
fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s fazer6s

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
But I tot I saw him at Botanic Gardens

Spotted

You know I know with HIS High Class Maids

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuplo...ddcd080c08.jpg

Presiden Re-Elect

COURTESY IF S.B.Y.1
Old 29-12-2010, 09:55 AM
Samster

wah.....so quiet!!!!!

not much FRs been up here recently, maybe due to school and festive holiday seasons, maybe most bros being scheduled for other compulsory activities arranged by their OCs or their pinay FBs went back for holiday too???.......errmmmm...good good good, very good sign, that means i can get more chances to sian them and who knows i might get 3some

only see that stupid "high class" maid FB putting up nonsense here, thought we will get jealous and drooling for such nonsense (OUT OF THE TOPIC...THE THREAD IS SCREWING MAIDS AND NOT FL/WL), haizzzz......again he had missed out all the funs which most bros had with their maid FBs.
Old 29-12-2010, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
paperboyboy is Cool - loads of Potential

what is DIA stand for ?
Old 29-12-2010, 03:22 PM
Samster

paperboy: DIA: if you don't have time to find, me thinks, is Dick in Ass, Dead in Asia, Donkey in Ass, Damn Idiot Asking - dunno leh

Care to find out where you see DIA ; Probably you know the answer too

(PS: not to offense any wise-ass who feel like zapping .. )
Old 29-12-2010, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
application9999 is Cool - loads of Potential

Date in Asia lah
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1