The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, ntucchief, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 25-11-2010, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20357 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Wow quite sometime no login here so many solid stories

Thanks bro thomas88 and MitMit for the short and juicy write up

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 26-11-2010, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 20
thomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to beholdthomas88 is a splendid one to behold
Re: after morning pills

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
uncle Thomas - maybe a version of Postinor - which is a post-incident thing ..
Yes....but the problem is China are very good at making fake product disregarding health safety.
Old 26-11-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: after morning pills

not saying nothing

Anyway, the weekend is up .. and those guys who haven't tasted - test out Blowfish .. it's picking a nice collection of 'decent' maids (or high class maids ?? ) haha ..
Old 28-11-2010, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted

You know I know with HIS High Class Maids

Old 28-11-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 724 / Power: 17
magix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to beholdmagix85 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitMit View Post
Hi bros. What contraception did u guys used? This maid kept telling me not to use the condom. Asked me to shoot outside will be safe.

Since she like raw so much, was thinking asking her to take pill. but her employer will find out or not if take pill got to take everyday right?
Dun do raw unless she's on the pill. I got my house maid to start taking the pill as soon as she agreed to be my FB. If have to use condom, it'll be damn inconvenient...
Old 02-12-2010, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 527 / Power: 23
manfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of lightmanfon is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Dun do raw unless she's on the pill. I got my house maid to start taking the pill as soon as she agreed to be my FB. If have to use condom, it'll be damn inconvenient...
Dun do raw EVEN if she's on the pill
Old 02-12-2010, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
cheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycheekyfeet deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magix85 View Post
Better to think twice. Not worth the risk.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 18
tn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytn_lengchai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by manfon View Post
Dun do raw EVEN if she's on the pill
Then do it on ODD day instead.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 457 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 23
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

tn_lengchai: don't think many people catch your pun .. anyway up you for the smile of the day ..

As for the rest- please don't degenerate this thread into a raw/protected fight .. while most consider maid as equivalent to GF - so call clean stuff, there are some of us who still consider them to be a little better than FL - especially the promiscuous ones .. if you read my past posting i mention most maid easy to catch also have many guy on the side ..

Play safe ..
Old 03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 912 / Power: 21
Ronsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to beholdRonsee is a splendid one to behold

In the end its a choice each of you have to make whether u decide to do the maid RAW or with protection.

Whatever the outcome of your decision, the consequences will have to be borne by you alone.

Bros here will and can only give you their advice and personal opinions and experiences.

This is a forum to share & exchange feelings, experiences and encouragments if needed.

No need to get assertive on the Raw vs Protection issues...

Just my 2 cents,

Cheers
Ronsee

Pole-At-Arms
SP2010
juicer
thrustee
Qizai
Ciblover
jamjelly
SpankMeEasy
Old 04-12-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 672 / Power: 19
pokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to beholdpokeman71 is a splendid one to behold

My own maid is going back liao. Not coming back. Is it still risky to bonk her.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 21
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha, reading through this tread make me think of trying my luck. But my house one can't make it, and better don't shit in own yard.
Old 04-12-2010, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
LauWu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
Bro, So you had been eyeing her for this so long and now thinking of bonking her? Forgot about it, why ask for trouble.
Old 04-12-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 230 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11073 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pokeman71 View Post
They will still come back to work but not for you, if not they will go Hong Kong So don't harbour the thought unless you want to make her your FB

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 04-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
weewee23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by diputs1269 View Post
They will still come back to work but not for you, if not they will go Hong Kong So don't harbour the thought unless you want to make her your FB
Don't think its a good idea? Especially when maid knows everybody in your family.. hmmm...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1