The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 27-03-2009, 11:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
fotoman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
I can't really help you out over here as I only knows that there is a few very nice Italian restaurants over there and many English style pubs other than many service apartments.......!

Other than that you have to explore and up-date us....ok!
Seems you're one of the shifu when comes to Bangkok nightlife.
Maybe next time got chance to learn from you.
Old 27-03-2009, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
mekongcatfish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoman View Post
any bros help please?

i am going to bkk this sunday...staying soi langsuan area...any shifu to guide me?
Bro Fotoman, kindly do not pick up FL in Lumphini park. Their rates are cheaper than other parts but some of them come with a host of nasty surprises, such as STD, under age, drugs addict, etc. Some of them will steal your belongings and disappear into the night.
Enjoy your bonking trip.
Old 27-03-2009, 04:30 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by fotoman View Post
Seems you're one of the shifu when comes to Bangkok nightlife.
Maybe next time got chance to learn from you.
Sorry to say this, I am just a normal guy not any shifu.....like you nothing more.....by the way, what Bro Mekong cat says is 100% correct, very good advice that I have overlook, never never try to take any girls from Lumbini Park regardless of what happened or how pretty or how sweet the girls looks, they are the "rejected" merchandise ........very problematic though they are cheap don’t be tempted by it and where you stay is very near to it.
Old 27-03-2009, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4950 / Power: 24
vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
I will be in BKK from fri to sun
call me if u dun wan see ur tirak
come to ramkhamhaeng sanuk mak mak
Old 27-03-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaxvms View Post
call me if u dun wan see ur tirak
come to ramkhamhaeng sanuk mak mak
U not even in Bkk... tiu
Old 28-03-2009, 08:21 AM
Samster

vaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond reputevaxvms has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U not even in Bkk... tiu
1 hr froom ur hotel lah
nvm cya in jc
Old 28-03-2009, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1 hr froom ur hotel lah
nvm cya in jc
No problem.... so lonely in BKK last evening...
Old 28-03-2009, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
taikoo is Cool - loads of Potential

FRs on my visit to BKK two weeks ago.

first night:

Called my old girl whom I have known for more than a year now.

Her name is Alee. Age 25 y/o. Boobs34b. Very cooperative girl. Except for allowing me to take pictures. She is like a perfect GF. Only downside is she can come only after 10pm and can only stay short time. No limitation on what I can do with her. As usual paid her THB 1,000 plus THB100 for taxi.

Second Night:

Called another girl, whom my friend met in a massage parlour during his previous visit. I called her. She said she no longer works in the MP as the business was closed down during the airport seize. Called her around 10pm. She took an hour to come. After that, absolute heavenly experience with a 20 year old.

Asked her to massage me first. She took me to the bath tub and gave an exquisite rub for about 30 minutes, taking extreme care in cleaning tip to toe.

After that on the bed massaged my body so perfectly that I am still yearning to go back to BKK. After massage for about 45 minutes, the fun started. She was like a horny GF, kissing me passionately. After 15 minutes of hot foreplay, I unloaded my self in her wet recepticle.

She was ready to stay back. However, since I had to go for an early meeting next morning, sent her off.

Her name is Phoon. Age 20. Breasts 34B. A bit short and slightly plump. But a great GF material. Paid her THB 1,500.

If any one want the telephone numbers of the above girls, PM me. In return appreciate some phone numbers for girls in BKK and Singapore.

Bye and take care.
Old 28-03-2009, 10:50 PM
Samster

Third Night:

with a local friend to a place called Long Beach (originally known as Love Boat). Apparently the local visit this place mostly. Its a huge place. There are atleast 4 budget types.

First type is in aquarium. Damage THB 2100. Second type is in the open near the restaurant space. Damage THB 2500. Third category is in inside bar-like room. Damage THB3100. Fourth type sitting together with third type. Damage THB 4500.

After much deliberation, myself and my friend took the third type. Girl was looking hot with short hair and sexy. Only after reaching the room did my displeasure started. In the bathtub, she motioned to me that I should not squeeze her breasts. On the bed no massage. She started to moan the moment I touched her breast. She was not allowing me to touch her vagina or suck her breasts. Was pissed off. Asked her to do cowgirl on me and finished off.

After reaching down told the OKT that the girl was a big let down. After my friend came told him the same thing. when he told the OKT, OKT told him that if you go for beauty, service sucks. But before taking I did ask him whether she gives good service, he confirmed she does. Any way THB 3100 was not well spent. Forgot her name but she is a good looking girl in third category with shor hair. Be aware.

Bye and take care.
Old 28-03-2009, 10:58 PM
Samster

Fourth Night:

Went a massage place called Thonglor. I think this MP is known mostly to the locals. Because my local friend took me about six months ago and this was my third visit there. This time on my own.

This place is a very clean place like a home. No aquarium here. All the girls wear thai dress as their uniform. Excellent service right from the time you enter the place.

I normally take the THB 2250 package. We have to pay THB 750 first at the counter and THB 1500 to the girl after the deed.

Once you are seated, they call all the girls. Each one of them is well endowed. I think they carefully select the girls with perfect features. All of them are good looking. This time I chose a 22 e y/o girl with 34c boobs. Total time is 90 minutes. First I chose to have fun and later asked the girl to do massage. First 40 minutes were like you are with your girl friend. After that the massage is also good. The girl brings you down to the reception area, makes you wear the shoes. Very good service.

Location of this place is behind Emporium Mall. You have to take the road on the right of emporium mall and after 30 meters there is a lane on the right. The last shop house on the left is Thonglor (the one before this is a Technical massage or some such thing)

Good worth for the money spent.

Bye and take care.
Old 28-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
No problem.... so lonely in BKK last evening...
bkk how to be lonely
Old 29-03-2009, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 543 / Power: 17
ownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of lightownage_sex is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by taikoo View Post
Fourth Night:

Went a massage place called Thonglor. I think this MP is known mostly to the locals. Because my local friend took me about six months ago and this was my third visit there. This time on my own.

This place is a very clean place like a home. No aquarium here. All the girls wear thai dress as their uniform. Excellent service right from the time you enter the place.

I normally take the THB 2250 package. We have to pay THB 750 first at the counter and THB 1500 to the girl after the deed.

Once you are seated, they call all the girls. Each one of them is well endowed. I think they carefully select the girls with perfect features. All of them are good looking. This time I chose a 22 e y/o girl with 34c boobs. Total time is 90 minutes. First I chose to have fun and later asked the girl to do massage. First 40 minutes were like you are with your girl friend. After that the massage is also good. The girl brings you down to the reception area, makes you wear the shoes. Very good service.

Location of this place is behind Emporium Mall. You have to take the road on the right of emporium mall and after 30 meters there is a lane on the right. The last shop house on the left is Thonglor (the one before this is a Technical massage or some such thing)

Good worth for the money spent.

Bye and take care.
Link to Thonglor Massage - http://www.thonglormassage.com/index1.html
Old 29-03-2009, 04:19 AM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all

Quote:
bkk how to be lonely
I have ever tried walking for 2 hours late night unable to find fun. Ended up went back to room and ring up for service.
Old 29-03-2009, 04:14 PM
New Samster

My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all
Red face Re: Bangkok Field Report

Hello bros,

My last trip I saw the hotel but never stay there. Looking at the price, location and design of the room is quite a good deal. Do they provide free WIFI to guest?

Thanks.
Spermmyboy
Old 29-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spermmyboy View Post
I have ever tried walking for 2 hours late night unable to find fun. Ended up went back to room and ring up for service.
although siam hotel is clsoed but hundreds of girls are still standing along the road
forget abt scratchdog,spicy1 or 2 lah...if bobien go bossy to look for FL....got gems
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1