The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-04-2014, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
yanyan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by massagelover669 View Post
actually hor bro.. i agree FreelanceSG, Cuntinuous, EscapadeWithPRC, AtasHouse , coffeeNtea, ImperialFantasy, Berrylicious and Darksider all same girls and it is irritating.. but they like different from mingzhao leh... or are they the same?
I agree with bro massagelover.I can see the connections between EscapadeWithPRC, AtasHouse, coffeeNtea, ImperialFantasy, Berrylicious, Darksider, FreelanceSG, Cuntinuous. Maybe bro Revelations can point out, for the benefit of other brothers who are as inexperience as me, how exactly does MZ fit in with these other 8 OKTs?

On another note, I have tried these girls from liltiger's den. And they are really worth every minute and dollar spent.

Cherry:
http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=432387

Lovely:
http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=424122

Cheers
Old 20-04-2014, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 0
Alami deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My little contribution..

I have been visiting her frequently for the past 6 months:-

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=426504

Her massage is well balanced and the ending unforgetable. Always keep you wanting to return for another session immediately. I think I am "hooked" by her liao.
Old 20-04-2014, 07:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
elika deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by elika View Post
someone run without paying after visiting wen xin ...HP 84800038 , age abt 50, not much hair and comb back..please warn your gers or darling to beware of this guy....knn hope he rot in hell...
this guy register his wechat with this number and post his picture...and he do such thing...i m thinking if i want to post his picture online? or post his pic up to stomp and let the whole world know what he did....wonder if there is any complication posting his picture?
Old 20-04-2014, 09:12 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
HornyGDragon is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Lil Tiger's Den EXCLUSIVE
CUTIE 可爱

Cutie is indeed in league of her own. When I invited in the unit, I was greeted by the sight of a truly adorable lass. She took my breath away and I was swept off my feet. She is of pint size, but has good-looking legs, and a nice bust for such a slim and small body. She wears her auburn hair in a classic messy bun. She was wearing a translucent satin shirt with the bottom tied up, subtly revealing her slender waistline and her breasts. They were full, high, round, and firm, but, I knew, even without the evidence of my hands, they were also soft as pillows but sleek as silk. The nipples were modestly small, but visible, surrounded by just a suggestion of their areolas, beneath the shirt without a bra. Cutie is professional, cheerful and calming, all at the same time. I feel like she really listened to me and was very intuitive as to what I needed. I'm also a huge baby on the table and don't tolerate on hard massage. She constantly checked back with me on her strength, making the massage a pleasurable one. Even though she has a pint size body, she really knew how to rock it. As she sat on top of me, we teased and caressed like lovers, at the same time, she had her hands all over me, tracing out the contours of my body and stroking and kneading my penis. She continued to catbath me all over while resting her pint size body on mine. She looked up at me with her almost-innocent black eyes occasionally as though to check back on my satisfaction. Things got a little more heated and she threw her arms around me and we kissed passionately. I responded by turning her around and getting of top of her as we continued making out. Then seeing those perfectly formed breasts pointing up at me, I dropped my head and started to suck them. Cutie was writhing all over the place in a state of ecstasy. Finally, she got back on top of me and worked on my penis with her breasts and hands until I came all over us. Thank you Cutie, I had a great time.

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=435384

I noticed your text are all the same, but changed the name.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
My little contribution..

Her massage is well balanced and the ending unforgetable. Always keep you wanting to return for another session immediately. I think I am "hooked" by her liao.
Agreed. And she is very friendly too. Her new location is a nice condo!
Old 20-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 0
Aaron03 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=439560

any bros tried?
Old 20-04-2014, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 11
dream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydream57king deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingzhao528 View Post
气质美少女中国歌星♥❤ 雨芯 YU XIN ❤♥ 24SYT SEXY MASSAGE/GFE BM/HJ/$90 INC VIP ROOM

Meet YU XIN 24SYT, is beautiful, elegant and in a class of her own. Most importantly she has the inner beauty and personality that makes her a rarity; the perfect package. She first time coming to Singapore.

Dear All my friends, I'm Mingzhao528. I'm confident that my friendly masseurs will try their level with sincerity and enthusiasm towards online friends.

♥❤ Photo Gallery ❤♥

INFORMATION

Name > 雨芯 YU XIN
Call > +65 8260 6567
Location > Wait for update
Language > Chinese - Service All Range Customer

HER MISTY'S
Looks > 8.5
Age > 24yo Post-90s
Height >163cm
Weight > 44kg
Boobs > 34D

DAMAGE

$90 ~ 60mins Include VIP Room - NO FJ

HER SERVICE
Sexy Switzerland Oil Massage 性感瑞士推油按摩:YES - Switzerland spa erotic soft massage.

Relaxed Head Pressure Massage 轻松头部减压按摩:YES - Escape to a world of serenity and tranquility. She will make you feel special in her care.

Girl Friend Boobs Massage 女朋友感官按摩:YES - High girl friend feeling sexy boobs massages.

Super HJ 超棒飞机手: YES - She comes closed to you and does a beautiful handjob until you releases a nice load of fresh hot semen and she rubs it all over your cock and balls.

GFE 女朋友感觉: YES! - She is naturally curvaceous with beautiful soft skin. People say "I'm not only hot and sexy but super fun, entertaining and very accommodating."

For More SYT masseuse please click on the logo below!

Nurse went home for upgrading and saw her “Yu Xin” thread still there, click it and saw this new girl photos which looks quite good, bright sparking eyes. What made me go was the words “Singer” and “34D”, chop chop make a booking and head east. An elegant lady in white greeted me at the door, made me change slippers and we headed to a nice big room, the music was playing and she was singing away, a real singer. After washing up in the attached bathroom, I relaxed on the bath and enjoyed her singing closer.

What surprised me was that her massage was quite ok, right place, right points even though can sense she is abit rusty. As we chit chat, realized she was a professional beautician for a few years back home, so give her some time, I am sure she will be as good as any professional masseur. Her 2 hugh boobs on my back was real motion round the world type. The best part I am her first customer in Spore

As she massage my legs, can feel that her massage is real good. My hands also went into auto rubba mode, her facial expressions and soft humming shows that she enjoys it, a real gentle lady when treated gently will let go and enjoy herself. She then came beside me and hugged me, with those big boobs pressed against me, I went to suck and suck, mold and mold, she singing gets more intensed. Her hands never left my didi and even at times use 2 hands, before she can finish her concert, I cummed my full week’s load. She clean me and carry on hugging and chatting till it was time to wash up and leave.

Ratings:
Looks- classy, will look better with light make up
Body- smooth body, big sensitive boobs, likes to be gently touch all around
Massage- Experience and Good but needs time to become pro
RTM- See another new gal there and hear boss say have another 2 at another place and more coming next week. So have to spread my M around.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 19
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I try tis ml b4... if I rem correctly mq skin tone is towards tanned. Her photo look whiter n nicer than real person. Plus pt is her mssg skill not piano, bm, no rush n friendliness. Minus pt bbbj (site indicate bbbj??) no kissing soft tits. Anyway just my opinion.. end.
Old 20-04-2014, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 19
RedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRedDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alami View Post
My little contribution..

my previous post on mq was referring to tis ml...
Old 21-04-2014, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 0
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

one small review from me after reading about Ting Ting..
http://sammyboy.today/showthr...2#post10878662

read many great reviews from this thread and decided to make my first appointment with her immediately. managed to get a late night last slot, which was quiet and good. she actually look much better than the photo, great smile and great figure. despite being her last, she doesn't show her fatigue and still put in effort and i can feel the massage strength coming from her.

looks 8.5/10 definitely better than many we see around here, her age isn't accurate, she told me a different number though.
body 8/10 little baby fats but still look slim
boobs 9/10 C, soft yet firm
massage 8.5/10 not the best but still good enough for me to rtm anytime soon
JG 8/10 spends time and effort doing it
HDLY 6.5/10 his portion i felt so-so but still acceptable for me
catbath & BJ N/A, she accidentally bit her own tongue, open wound
HJ 8/10 slow & steady
attitude 9/10 friendly, chatty and always smiling
rtm YES
Old 21-04-2014, 11:20 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2381 / Power: 20
m00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond reputem00tix has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SongDa View Post

Call Xiao Xiao @ 8695 2488

Name: Xiao Xiao 小小
Attitude: ULTRA Friendly, SUPERB Gfe
Body: Slim & Petite
Boobs: 34 B
Height: 158cm
Weight: 43kg
Looks: Pretty & Foxy With Smooth Complexion
Room: Discreet, Cozy & Clean!
Language: Chinese SMSes or Calls only

Her Massage Package Includes:
[If There Is Time Restriction, You May Mix & Match The Following Services Within 60/90 Mins]

Auto Roaming : Whole Body Allow
[You Will Be Allow To Caress Her WHOLE Body During The Session]

Steam Massage Therapy Bed: 蒸汽按摩理疗床
[This Is The First & The Best Massage Equipment In The Market! Multi Purpose, Solid, Your ULTIMATE Answer To Curing Your Pain!]

Whole Body Essence Oil Massage/Shiatsu : 全身精油推拿/指压
[She Had Many Years Of Experiences. Authentic, Soothing & Good!]

Head & Abdomen Treatment : 头和腹部按摩
[While Laying On The Steam Bed, Be Pampered By Her Massaging Your Head & Abdomen Area]

HDLY : 海底捞月
[Performing Erotic Hand Movement On Your Precious & Balls In Varies Positions. Shoik!]

Hand Job : 打飞机
[This Is Her ULTIMATE Showdown! Be Taken Aback By How GOOD She Is Able Pump Your Sexual Adrenaline To Da Max!]

Special Services:
[To Take Note This Service Is Available Only In 90 Mins Package]

Egg Detoxification Treatment : 鸡蛋排毒养生疗法
[She Will Use Cooked Eggs To Massage The Area Around Your Precious]
[The Eggs Will Expel Internal Harmful Poison Which Results In Better Blood Circulation & Improve The Health Of Your Private Part]

Services that She don't provides:
FJ & Other Services That Are Not Mention Above
Other Initmate Actions Depend On Your Chemistry With Her

Damages:
$90/Massage + Steam Bed + Head & Abdomen Massage With 2xHJ/60 Mins
Or
$130/FULL Package With 2xHJ & Egg Detox Treatment/90 Mins

♥♥♥ Big Cozy Room With Attached Shower Included ♥♥♥
Tried this lady recently .... ANQI from magic and jessie from the same stable much more better than xiao xiao ....

bro Songda is not so truthful to fellow samster out there ... delete those bad review ... recently posted a bad review of xiao xiao was deleted after that ... better skip xiao xiao ... is not as good as what they recommend .... there much more better and certified masseuse out there !!!

pissed that mine review been deleted :-(

Going to leave this flower city soon .......
Old 21-04-2014, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 14
Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!Smallandstrong is one of the Best!

Am I the only one here that patronize bro SQ's stable? Hmmmm....
Old 21-04-2014, 02:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 13
Fadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFadedsquare is a Helpful and Caring Samster

http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=435548

Anyone review on this? Looks decent..
Old 21-04-2014, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 14
smikel is a Helpful and Caring Samstersmikel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smallandstrong View Post
Am I the only one here that patronize bro SQ's stable? Hmmmm....
SQ I support Shuang Shuang but too bad, not here liao....

Wawa is my next that I support.

Wonder which ger is good too under SQ.... any recommendation?
Old 21-04-2014, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 252 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1044 / Power: 13
tohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud oftohKiaBee has much to be proud of

★ 5 Stars Masseuse Xiao Jing ★ Authentic Massage|BM|HDLY|JG|Unlimited HJ|$80 INC RM|

Anyone tried her before?

I remember there are some really gd reviews on her in the past but can't seems to find the old thread anymore...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1