The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-11-2011, 08:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
saddick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Saddick,

IMO Dusit D2 is just another pricey hotel to reside. Given it's location at Changklan, there's nothing interesting things to see/view when you wake in the morning beside having foxy lady just situated behind the hotel, about 2 mins walk, typical night bazaar that all over thailand has, Starbuck and 24 hrs burger king restaurant, not to forget about 10 mins walk to the entertainment complex....
I like to stay in resort that is located in the nature environment too. I like the tranquillity and the feel of green. It is a waste that your favourite resort has fold up. Or else I may take your recomendation to chill out over there.
Yes D2 is expensive, but I have a very bad habit of staying in nice hotel, maybe because my current bedroom suks. Last year I paid US1200 for 6 nights in D2. But it is really darn nice, no regret. And I request for a room that is facing the new year eve fireworks at Thapae Gate.

As for girl friendly, I wasn't stop for bringing 2 Swedish girls to my hotel room in the evening.
Old 24-11-2011, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Yes bro, foxylady will be one of my option, but as my first virgin visit there... I'm not sure how to look up for WL & the damage... I'm not bring a lot.... Approx SG1.2K for 4N 3D inclusive of sight seeing....

Can advise the damage...?

Thank you
SGD1200 for 4 nights is sufficient.

Just my suggestion, it may or may not be perfect:
Chiang Mai Plaza hotel is average price and the room and breakfast is not bad. Food is everywhere from hotel to streetside stalls and they are very much afforable. Go to agoda and book your room. So food and hotel is around SGD400.

I dun expect you to pump and grind everynight, are you?
i suggest you go for 1st night to Pandora and 3rd night to Sayuri, and get your job done there, no need to bring girl back to hotel. 2 nights total cost with less than 10min transport around SGD220

2nd and 4th night, you can go foxylady and warm up or whatever bar that is recomended. Just drink and chill out, no ta pao. 2 nights total cost around SGD60 or more, depending how much you drink.

As for day time, go to Ranvel tour and book daytrip to tour around CNX or even join a cooking class. Average daytrip price is about SGD45. Total for 3 daytrip is around SGD150.

In between you can go for some massage which cost you as low as SGD8 to SGD45 or more. Average total for 2 massage is around SGD60

400+220+60+150+60 = SGD890.

The above are my experience pricing for less than 1 year ago. And I have tailor it to your budget with some allowance left in case you want to pump and grind 4 nights.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterhi View Post
Wa, good for u n ur buddy, 恭喜你们... As u will have free local guide to bring u to the good places... As if u go to Pai, there is also a Lisu Village there n the ppl there can speak chinese just like us...
You are right, my buddy's wife is from Lisu tribe. I've seen their wedding photo and both of them dress up in Lisu style.. quite interesting. Her mandarin is very fluent and fair skin like Chinese. I think Chiang Mai can find very good wife.

I enjoy both Pai and Maehongson. But Pai is becoming more commercialize as compare to 5 years ago. Now it is more noisy with live music and the ppl are getting more HIGH. But still, I love Pai.
Old 24-11-2011, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Ok, WeLcUm u back to Sillyapore, as I not sure if I m going to CNX next month, as I still have a return ticket on 06th Jan, maybe got to change to Songkran period... But first got to see if got the $$ anot... u take care over there... Catch u if I can... 555++. still got no chance to meetup with u...

555+ Both occasion is ''sanook'' to go, but Songkran is the best as not only splashing water to the ''sao sao'' but also touch their ''narak'' face to put powder, at same time able to take number for line up at Warm Up when night falls.

Finally next year able to try Songkran @ CNX, as previous years all had in Krung Thep, as far as concern from what I heard Songkran @ CNX is one of the best around the region.
Old 24-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by saddick View Post
SGD1200 for 4 nights is sufficient.

I have tailor it to your budget with some allowance left in case you want to pump and grind 4 nights.
Woah bro... thank you so muchy...

Actually looking at my signature probably tell you I'm going to bonk every night.
In fact I've draft out a plan schedule but it's not possible to post it here because it's a PDF format....

In my next post will be my plan
I appreciate your effort to tell me if I've chosen the right thing/place to cheong...

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-11-2011, 11:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1784 / Power: 17
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

Calling all bros...
Here's my plan schedule
Please, I do appreciate you in put in numberical answering (Damage/Suggestion)

Day 1. ETA Chiang Mai 2330H
Cheong in Eco Resort Hotel
Fabrique Disco (tar boa)

Day 2. (day till night)
Sight visit Doi inthanon National park
Dinner at Charoenrat
Muay Thai kick boxing
Hot Shot Disco (tar boa)

Day 3. (day till night)
Doi Pui Tridal Village National Park
Pandora massage
Loy Kroh entertainment centre (Beering)
Infinity Disco (tar boa)

Day 4 (day till night)
Weekend market
Wiang Kum Kam Underground city
Bamboo rafting
Night market
Iron Eagle (pub)
Monkey Club disco (tar boa)

Day 5 (day)
Temple sight seeing
Ratchapat Uni (Glass type chicken den, I supposed? Short time)
RTB

Did I miss anything out? Seems like Foxy lady is very popular in this Thread.... Is it a die die not to be miss?

Please, I don't exchange point...
Old 24-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Calling all bros...
Pandora massage
Loy Kroh entertainment centre (Beering)

Did I miss anything out? Seems like Foxy lady is very popular in this Thread.... Is it a die die not to be miss?

IMO, foxy lady is just another typical ago go, so its ok to give a miss, beside the girls there, IMO not that great looking. (I went last two months ago, but didn't saw any eye candy except for one from CEI)

Pandora slight pricey compare with Sayuri Complex. So I suggest you go to Sayuri. (remember to go slightly late maybe around 4 plus onward)

Since you already got the intention to go to the entertainment center, so can forget about the foxy lady, as in the entertainment center you can find gems.
(read my previous FR)
Above is input is one man's meat one man's poison.

I notice you like to go after hours disco instead the normal one?
Old 24-11-2011, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:

Actually Foxylady is more of a farang place. Due to their price, they have some pretty nice chic over there.

Seems like you know what and where you wanna do.

Just remember to add in your FR in this forum from your sexcapades.

Happy boinking
Old 24-11-2011, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yes D2 is expensive, but I have a very bad habit of staying in nice hotel....Last year I paid US1200 for 6 nights in D2. But it is really darn nice, no regret. And I request for a room that is facing the new year eve fireworks at Thapae Gate.

As for girl friendly, I wasn't stop for bringing 2 Swedish girls to my hotel room in the evening.
Wowee, tarma 'song' 2 swedes?! Kiss and tell leh.

As for hotel choice, it's personal and comfort level (budget permitting). Proud Phu Fa Resort (Mae Rim) is good, private and few cosy chalets. But now high season price, did 3x this year circa thb2800. Almost next to hi so Paviman (but huge complex).

Leaving tonight on that only CNX daily monopoly flight. Hear evening temp at 17C? Sure needs some1 to warm me up.
Old 24-11-2011, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post

As for hotel choice, it's personal and comfort level (budget permitting). Proud Phu Fa Resort (Mae Rim) is good, private and few cosy chalets. But now high season price, did 3x this year circa thb2800. Almost next to hi so Paviman (but huge complex).

Leaving tonight on that only CNX daily monopoly flight. Hear evening temp at 17C? Sure needs some1 to warm me up.
Mae Rim, good location, tiger kingdom and x-center one of the few tourist attraction, not to forget long neck tribe or the karens are within the area too.

It's slightly cold here bro, prepare to bring some cardigan or sweater. Maybe a bottle of blue label able to warm you up at the niman soi 19, WARM UP, with sao saossss surrounding you.

Have a safe flight, and korb kun mak for the 7 point pii!!!
Old 24-11-2011, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ok, so see u there... As I have been to Phuket for Songkarn for the past 7-8yr n izzt getting more n more boring for me, maybe I m getting too old for it already, as I also heard alot from the Thai ppl also tell the best place to enjoy Songkarn is CNX... As they play for 2week in Phuket 2-3day also cannot take it lioa so Maddness... can't wait to splash wet there... Cok Dee...

Quote:
555+ Both occasion is ''sanook'' to go, but Songkran is the best as not only splashing water to the ''sao sao'' but also touch their ''narak'' face to put powder, at same time able to take number for line up at Warm Up when night falls.

Finally next year able to try Songkran @ CNX, as previous years all had in Krung Thep, as far as concern from what I heard Songkran @ CNX is one of the best around the region.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold

Ya, agree with u Bro, the Lady in the north r good, but I still having found what I m looking for... As Pai become popular just because of the show Pai In Love which make the place so PoP with the local n Farang... I rode passby Pai 5yr ago but izzt the first time I stay there for 3days this yr, n I quite like Pai... Maybe got to go there n explore more if I can... As the cold weather in the mountain is priceless... the peaceful n quiet life there in the morning...

Quote:
You are right, my buddy's wife is from Lisu tribe. I've seen their wedding photo and both of them dress up in Lisu style.. quite interesting. Her mandarin is very fluent and fair skin like Chinese. I think Chiang Mai can find very good wife.

I enjoy both Pai and Maehongson. But Pai is becoming more commercialize as compare to 5 years ago. Now it is more noisy with live music and the ppl are getting more HIGH. But still, I love Pai.

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊
Old 24-11-2011, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Wowee, tarma 'song' 2 swedes?! Kiss and tell leh.
No tarma, just that I happen to click with them during my day trip. They were having a 1 month backpack holiday in Thailand. Pretty fun girls and friendly. I found out from them that it is a norm that companies in Sweeden usually give annual leave of 1-2 months for vacation, unlike Singapore. And it is a current trend that Sweedish like to pick Thailand for vacation.

Actually by joining day trip we can get to know many backpackers and can party together.

On another trip to Chiang Rai, I get to know 2 pretty China girls from my tour group. But no luck for me. Maybe because I was a bit too pushy, but I cannot resist because one of them looks like Karena Lam. Anyway, I fail it or perhaps I am not good enough... sigh.
Old 25-11-2011, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
...or Songkarn for the past 7-8yr n izzt getting more n more boring for me

Change of environment and surrounded with fair skin pooyingssss won't make you boring next songkran I guess.
Old 25-11-2011, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Change of environment and surrounded with fair skin pooyingssss won't make you boring next songkran I guess.
I hope to go songkran too as I have never been to one before, especially in CNX.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1