The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 05-03-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shadlightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptAm View Post
If you talking of 妹妹 (Apartment / condo) from sgloneyguy, I didn't get my particular record by condo security as I just followed what 妹妹 sms said.

Hope that help!
Maybe was just unlucky. Raining when I went in and he saw me while clearing the rubbish. The room should be out of view if we go in via the car park. Doubt there will be any cause of concern for people with particulars taken. Just don't like the idea of leaving traces.. Hehe
Old 05-03-2017, 02:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milobing View Post
We all know who Mint is. We all know you always RTM Mint. You don't need to say it again and again and again and again.

I visited Mint and she was way below my expectation.

You can zap me.
Hahahaha fanboy exposed
Old 05-03-2017, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooi View Post
Any fr for this girl?

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=642560

If not must go commando liao
The glass beside her in the photo distorted like that you also want to try? Good luck
Old 05-03-2017, 03:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 11
maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!maestrokey is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Ivy is back at Sbc.
Area G
Near Mrt.
Bro which Ivy? Can elaborate?
Old 05-03-2017, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by maestrokey View Post
Bro which Ivy? Can elaborate?
just go lah, gum you wan.
ask for tarma, check out her roomie then feedback to us.

bbbj tarma den shiok ma wahahahaha

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 05-03-2017, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
whooi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
The glass beside her in the photo distorted like that you also want to try? Good luck
wah bro u really have a sharp eye.. i think i'll pass.. wait till FR come out first
Old 05-03-2017, 04:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4151 / Power: 22
titan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond reputetitan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Goto JB list, then use "search this thread" function.

https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p...&postcount=355
thanks! appreciate it! up your points too!
Old 05-03-2017, 05:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
wrxstik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any review or feedback for this girl ?

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php...highlight=dana
Old 05-03-2017, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 9
Ahau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAhau is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by wrxstik View Post
any review or feedback for this girl ?

https://sammyboy.today/showthread.php...highlight=dana
she is Delia in SLG, was previously advertised in LTD as 'Wisma' if i'm correct xD
can check this bro MR for your decision
https://sammyboy.today/showpost.p...ostcount=28242

you can also top up for FJ as she's also in wolf site under name 6+1号 Alina
Old 05-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16496 / Power: 48
Javabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond reputeJavabeans has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnation89 View Post
anyone tried http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=2665 ?

Or any recommendations for good bbbj / cim
She was Xiao Ya (SH69)

https://sammyboy.today/showpost.php?p=15025358
Old 05-03-2017, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
RaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRaymondNg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

My MR for Shui Er.

http://sglonelyguy.com/shui-er-massage/

Book 60mins with her. Location was discreet and she has parking lot at her apartment and it's along the purple line.

Was kind of shock when she opened the door. Her current look probably resembles 50-60% of her pic in the link(am already quite humble). She looks more than 35.

Showered alone and was suprised that she was nude when she comes back bringing a drink to me and hinting me that she does have extra services offered. I declined politely.

Massage started ok but un-coorindated. Strength is ok and she has a decent massage bed. Sensual started at 20+ mins, she allows 4G roaming but no sucking of nipples.

After deed was done, she continue to massage my head until 50min time and i proceed to shower.

Overall experience wasn't good and will not return.
Old 05-03-2017, 09:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 18
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

MR for MoMo
http://sglonelyguy.com/mo-mo-massage/

Location - Do sms her for location

Looks - 9/10 SYT and hot! One of the few girls who could give me a boner when I first entered her cosy apartment.

Body - 9/10 Slim, paired with a nice pair of C cups. Spent most of my time fondling her body as her forte is not her massage. Minus 1 point as she does not have that model height.

Massage - 2/10 A pity that she has no idea how to massage (who is there for massage anyway ? For my next RTM, I shall skip her massage and go straight for the main dish)

Sensual - 8/10 (Solid BBBJ. Almost CIM but she pulled out. How to tahan when she kept giving me that CFM look
The rest of the session is up to your imagination, but I had a fking awesome time.

GFE: 9.5/10 Kc is strong here (trying hard not to be xiaopang. Bros beware!)

Price point that will put most MLs to shame.
$110/hr for BBBJ/1 HJ

Sorry Vera, you're good but I've found someone better.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 18
sneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud ofsneakyboy has much to be proud of

I don't post much but given the many lousy MLs around, I thought I would just share a good experience I had with Mei Er . (I've tried most of the top MLs and to me, this gal is definitely up there)

http://www.liltigersden.com/meier/

She has been around for a while but her photos look too good to be true so didn't dare to try despite the somewhat positive MRs so far. Luckily I took a chance last week and only wished I had tried earlier.

Looks : 8/10 (I think she is one of the prettier ones around. Seems young but I'm bad with age. Surprisingly, she looks exactly like the photo in the middle with long hair and when she puts up her hair, she clearly looks like the gal in the rest of the photos)
Body : 8.5/10 She is not the petite kind and voluptuous would be a better
description for her. No tummy but still with C/D boobs.
Massage : 8/10 (I'm really particular about this and she really has the strength and some technique. She also does a mean head massage.
Frenching : No frenching but light pecks
Catbath/Teasing : 8/10 (She reminds me of Wawa for those who remember her, Not as good but still shiok)
HJ : 8/10 old liao so can only do 1 HJ but it was good. Putting my face towards those huge boobs and tasting them was amazing
GFE : 9/10 I think her EQ quite high and easy to kenna KC.
RTM : Already went back once within the same week. Hopefully this MR doesn't make it harder to book her again.
Old 05-03-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
Maximiliano deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to look for Hawaii looking for a good massage and some fun.
Place is nice and big and clean. Had a quick shower alone with her outside the door chatting with me. Probably she wanted to see if I washed myself properly but that’s ok. Dried off with a clean towel and went to lie down.

She asked me to lie down for the massage. Don't really know what style but it's very relaxing and I dozed off quite quickly. She tapped my shoulder gently when she's done with my back and legs and hands. Requesting me to turn over my body, so that she can continue with the front part of the body.

Her HJ is kinda SOP and a little mechanical. Just like a girlfriend doing it for the first time. And this feeling kinda simulate me even more. She looks a little shy and blushing when HJ-ing me. Hahaha.... After few mins, all my cum flowed onto her hands, and she excused herself to wash hands.

Went for shower alone and chatted with her a bit before handing her money and left a super happy man.

Service was very good, place is clean and quiet, bed sheet smells fresh, and she is very friendly and chatty if u can click with her. Overall 9/10, value for money. Definitely rtf 100%

Go support her bros. I strongly recommend it.

http://prcprincess.com/model/hawaii/
Old 05-03-2017, 11:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 8
Ronin99 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRonin99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah.. suddenly spoiled for syt choices...
- gini (qbjj)
- ivy (sbc)
- momo (sglonely)
Plus rtm Lynn (ltd)

Tough choices sia.. how come nvr tio abit of toto/4d/bigsweep haha..
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1