The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-03-2017, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

We need more quality MLs.
MLs who have been in Singapore for a long time need to leave the country for good.
Old 03-03-2017, 03:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
shadlightsg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have anyone who tried 妹妹 from all gotten their particulars recorded?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadlightsg View Post
Have anyone who tried 妹妹 from all gotten their particulars recorded?
Wah, what happened there?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Wah, what happened there?
Visited her earlier. Seen by the worker. Took down name and ic number. Any cause for concern?
Old 03-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittenbyml View Post
Yeah, she told me that too. But I don't remember for some reason, who was she, and is she in javabean bro's compilation?
Coral

Page 9.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 03-03-2017, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 0
lovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlovesaint is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oh CORAL!!! remember her.. she used to provide BBBJ when she was here.. and i remember writing an MR about her.. she mentioned her BBBJ is not her expertise but her JG is good.. i nearly shoot till the ceiling..
Old 03-03-2017, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 728 / Power: 14
pinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to beholdpinkfish is a splendid one to behold

http://sglonelyguy.com/mi-tang-massage/

Anyone tried Mi Tang/Honey before? Can't find any MR on JB list
Old 03-03-2017, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
Powerstations deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadlightsg View Post
Visited her earlier. Seen by the worker. Took down name and ic number. Any cause for concern?
Is she working in Spa? It is common you are required to provide your name and IC number at the counter. So I never visit spa ML anymore.
Old 03-03-2017, 07:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Powerstations View Post
Is she working in Spa? It is common you are required to provide your name and IC number at the counter. So I never visit spa ML anymore.
Not spa. Condo leh. But after this. Will probably not visit manned condos. Cause I do see other names in the list. I hope this is not cause for concern.

BTW. She is worth a visit. But is heading back in 2 weeks (plus minus). Bros who like small petite ladies can give it a try.
Old 04-03-2017, 01:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 18
hee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhee01 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

MR For Mint from MGZW

http://prcprincess.com/model/mint/

Finally managed to book a session with Mint yesterday night . Location is pretty alright , few minutes walk from MRT

Mint lives alone in a nice place. So you got all the privacy you want. I was greeted by this lovely mint with hug and kiss after door closed

Lots of hugging and we hit the showers., shower together and she washed me clean clean with some teasing , after she leads you to the battlefield, her naked body in full view in front of you is a sight to behold.

Message is pretty ok and she has a massage bed to do that. Kinky action is moved to the bed and it really feels you are in some av with an innocent angel.

Her famous badminton HJ is one of the best i ever try , very shiok experience , i released 2 times in less than 30mins

Mint is chatty and nice so never an awkward moment with her. Well worth your money.

For bros who loves young SYT. Mint is for you.

Looks : 8.5 /10 Pretty cute SYT
Shower.: 8.0 /10 wash clean clean
Frenching : 9.0/10 good frencher
Catbath : 8.5/10 lick from ears to below with boobs rubbing
HJ : 9.0/10 Pattern more than badminton , shiok shiok with 2 times release
GFE : 9.5/10 GFE feeling till max , treat you like BF
RTM :Of course
Old 04-03-2017, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 11
gongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud ofgongzhu100 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
Is mygongzhuwang website down? Cant seem to enter....
today is the Server problem T.T , but Now is back to normal bro
Old 04-03-2017, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
mikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymikeshinodaz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
We need more quality MLs.
MLs who have been in Singapore for a long time need to leave the country for good.
Those who stays long term is Singapore may be a risk to many rich bros here with wife/girlfriend.. hope new ones will come soon.. in the meantime, found a new job and semi retiring.. those who wants to eat chicken rice, please come to pioneer mrt .. extra chicken for those who quote sbf .. (the irony of visiting chicken but oneself sell chicken)
Old 04-03-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
verysexynoob is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

2 overdued reports, first of all, the good

MR for Lynn (LTD)

Location: SA. Near MRT, same condo as another JB tier 1 girl. She said she intending to move to another location because too many neighbors at her floor.
Looks: 8/10. Put on makeup, and she look prettier than her photos.
Body: 7.8/10. She is tall, ard 1.7 with very broad shoulders. Complimented her on her height but she doesn't like it becoz cannot get bf hah
Boobs: 7/10 (C)
Massage: 7/10. Did not undress at beginning of massage but did not bother request anyway. Her massage is hard and can make your bones crack. Depending on your chemistry with her, you might get more mileage with her with rgd to roaming
HJ: 8/10. Sensual enuff
Damage: $110
RTM: I like MLs that doesn't give off commercial feel (like Serene) so most prob will RTM (depending on moolah). Although she does not say talk alot, she can open up and be more comfortable if you speak nicely and 尊重 her. She deserves to go back to Tier 1.

MR for ENNA 恩娜 (LTD)

Looks: 4/10. Sorry, just not my cup of tea. No! Not the type that will grow on you.
Body: 6/10. Petite, even proportion.
Boobs: 6.5/10. B.
Massage: 5.5/10
HJ: 5/10. I asked for 2 times. First time was ok and 2nd time was terrible. Not interested and wanted to quickly finish off.
Damage: 110
RTM: Nope. Maybe I am unfair to her in this MR (she did try her best to massage etc) but sorry because her looks so plain jane (IMO), it turned me off for the entire session. Disclaimer, one man's meat is another man's poison
Old 04-03-2017, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1447 / Power: 19
phony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud ofphony has much to be proud of

Any MLs can pro in 龟头责? Can Intro?
Old 04-03-2017, 08:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1790 / Power: 11
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Ivy is back at Sbc.
Area G
Near Mrt.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1