The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2011, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 20
kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!
Re: Bandung/Jakarta FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles_joy06 View Post
Hi Bro kawabanga,

how can it be boring when you have your jakarta gf with you. Im sure you will enjoy the trip.

bro, try send you a PM but your mailbox is full.

cheers

charles
I been ban bro not sure of what reason and i dont care cos it not the 1st time.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Samster

kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!kawabanga is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bro,

Venetian Spa is quite near to the Bandung airport (around 20mins if no traffic) so i expect the taxi fare to be less than Rp50,000 (~$7). You might want to have a look at Mutiara Hotel which is less than 5min by taxi or you can walk to venetian Spa( about 10-15mins). Or you can try Sukajadi hotel further up but is near to Paris Van Java.

Hypersquare also have open air eating place ..so you can have your dinner there as well. Not forgetting Club Amneisa is at the side of Venetian Spa where you can see lots of syt enjoying themselve in the club.

Just my 2 cents worth, hope it help you to enjoy bandung.

cheers
charles
I love Amneisa... super power syt FOR singles. Try ur luck and maybe u can catch one...
Old 05-08-2011, 11:17 PM
Samster

Bro, mail me at [email protected] , please do inform me if you have mail me cos i am inactive as i am using my office mail regularly.
Old 06-08-2011, 11:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Bro, mail me at [email protected] , please do inform me if you have mail me cos i am inactive as i am using my office mail regularly.
Bro, check your mail.
Old 06-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, check your mail.
Bro, no email receive..
Old 06-08-2011, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 19
Charles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCharles_joy06 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro,
mail got bounce back. or you can send an email to me [email protected]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawabanga View Post
Bro, no email receive..
Old 07-08-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4020 / Power: 15
lobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond reputelobowolf has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Happening in Surabaya

The Desperados at Shangri La hotel is a good place to find good quality FL. The Desparados is located at the basement and closes at 2AM, so if you are stuck looking for a lady past midnight then head for this place. A bottle of beer will cost you Rp. 70,000, for other drinks it will be more than Rp. 100,000. You can just hang around and scan the place for the lady of your choice. The price that the ladies will quote is generally 1 million rupiah (the ladies there may not speak fluent English but they can very very fluent in quoting the price ) but can be bargained to Rp 700,000 or even less but I guess that will depend upon where you are from because that is what they will ask you first. If don't want to spend time scanning and talking with the ladies and also want to save money on the drinks (on yourself and the lady too), then go down to the basement about 2am, as there will be ladies leaving the bar without their luck, so you can bargain even more there but again, the trade off will be that those are the remaining ones of the evening but they are still good enough.

On the second night, the lady I took to my room was good looking young Indonesian lady. I was out of cash so we went to the ATM to with draw some money and she walk with me like my girlfriend . Don't worry if you don't have a condom then, as the ladies come there prepared with all the necessary stuffs . We took a shower together and she gave me a good rub to my little brother. The good thing is that they don't look at the time and can lie on the bed and talk during the foreplay. She did get calls from her mom (that was what she said, unless its her bf or husband) to check her whereabouts. She text her, probably telling her that she is out with her friends. After the deed was done I went down to drop and was surprised that she came there with her car.

For those guys who are not into FJ but like those massages with HJ, then book a masseuse at the Shangri La hotel to come to your room and they will arrange that - just make sure you tell the person that you would like a young lady because I forgot to mention that and an old aunty turned up She did offered the service but I had to decline.

There is also this site for out call services to your room, but most of them can't speak English, you just have to quote the amounts.
http://pijatsurabaya.com/pijatpanggilan.php

Based on my personal experience, pick the ladies up from the bar, they may be slightly on the higher end but the quality and the service is worth it.

Hope that helps for those travelling to Surabaya and staying in Shangri La hotel
Old 07-08-2011, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro,
mail got bounce back. or you can send an email to me [email protected]
will send you bro..
Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Bandung/Jakarta FR

Quote:
..Venetian Spa is quite near to the Bandung airport (around 20mins if no traffic) .... Mutiara Hotel which is less than 5min by taxi or you can walk to venetian Spa( about 10-15mins). Or you can try Sukajadi hotel further up but is near to Paris Van Java....
Good/useful info on Bandung/Jakarta. Thanks for sharing and Upz. Just return U. Cheers.
Old 08-08-2011, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11740 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Good/useful info on Bandung/Jakarta. Thanks for sharing and Upz. Just return U. Cheers.
Bro, u also interested in Indon girls?

Thank you
Old 09-08-2011, 03:56 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26717 / Power: 26
Kalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond reputeKalv has a reputation beyond repute
Bandung/Jakarta FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Of course?? Girls are girls. Jakarta/Bandung a bit far. More on Batam/Pulau Penang - nearer. Thanks for sharing and your pts. Greatly appreciated. Cheers.
Old 09-08-2011, 10:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalv View Post
Of course?? Girls are girls.
Everyone wants Indo pussy
Old 09-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 681 / Power: 18
Pink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to beholdPink_Flyod is a splendid one to behold

I am regular in Amnesia KTV... nice gals and not as expensive as Vegas. The gals in Vegas are bit more chio but you need to control the spending...
Old 10-08-2011, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink_Flyod View Post
I am regular in Amnesia KTV... nice gals and not as expensive as Vegas. The gals in Vegas are bit more chio but you need to control the spending...
wow u must be super rich bro. hahahah the sissy papi wanted to charges us 1.5million rupiah plus 200k rupiah x 14hrs for booking per pax.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fabkeane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening in Surabaya

Hey there friends,

Planning to go to surabaya next year (advanced planning) around february to meet my indo girlfriend ...but she leaves around 5 (don't ask ) so will need info on a good 3 or 4 star hotel not too far from the airport... preferably not 20 minutes away, if possible... was looking through google, and interested in novotel, sheraton or garden palace... anyone can recommend one? Also, will be lonely at night so some recommendations on MPs and FLs will be most welcome. Thanks guys.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1