The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old Today, 05:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Slowest slow slow MLs are best

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Besides being a smoker, May loves alcohol too.
I'm seeing her later to test the smell 😛😛😛😛
Old Today, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4891 / Power: 20
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G2Lim2Peanut View Post
[Budget, with no service compromise]

Went to check out a Viet ML in the Boon Keng area. I'm guessing it's about 10 mins walk from the Boon Keng MRT, parking is fairly easy as well.

Arrived early so I did my usual check out around the place, quite a handful of Spas around this block alone, saw some nice looking MLs, since they smiled, I decided to collect some other contacts.

Back to the main ML I went to see. Her name is Lisa from Vietnam.

First thing to note, she is budget friendly.
50 entry
50 tip

While changing in preparation for my massage, I noticed there was no shorts provided. She knocked, came in, slapped my bare butt and told me to just lie down.

Massage is solid, I give a good 8-9/10.
Interesting technique, she dabbed some ointment or oil on the bottom of my feet, calves, thighs, lower back, shoulder blades, base of neck and upper arm. I only realized later the ointment is similar to tiger balm but hotter. She then added regular massage oil over the ointment, followed by an incredible deep massage.

Overall massage lasted about 30 mins, she the proceeded with some leg massage.

She threw a towel over the already very dim lights and stripped bare naked. She stood by my side and placed my hand on her butt.

No GQ was popped she just proceeded with teasing handjobs and surprisingly BBBJ. I could not ask rate or anything, because the twirling of her tongue over my tiny head which wasn't tiny anymore, put me into orgasmic-trance. The sensation was like, I want to cum but cannot.

This tease continue with alternating sensual HJ and BBBJ. I was already fingering her at this time as she went through various moves such as B2B, coming up to my neck, breathing deep into my ears, sucking my ear lobes, sliding her tongue to my nips and then back to BBBJ then DFK. It was non stop action.

Finally I came all over her boobs and neck in a 69 position with her pussy grinding my face.

It was almost an hour, I realized the action was a full 20-25 mins.

She then told me 50 tips is sufficient.

Definitely a gem. Can massage, can tease, can do good HJ, can BBBJ.

GOOD Fr bro, mind to share your gem 💎
Old Today, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
Kooker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Went to check out a Viet ML in the Boon Keng area.

Finally I came all over her boobs and neck in a 69 position with her pussy grinding my face.

Can share this bro?
Old Today, 06:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Michaelh888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share May contact? Last time I had it and lost as change device. Thanks
Old Today, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 645 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2141 / Power: 20
wahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond reputewahhero has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by retepoet View Post
I'm seeing her later to test the smell 😛😛😛😛
Smell from where?
Old Today, 07:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jay3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Can share contact please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilikesyt82 View Post
Can share contact?
Old Today, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by YakunBoy View Post
I have a 28 yr old ML to share but she only does massage + release. Wanted to help her out as she shared that business has been slow recently.

Location is at Alexandra area.
Entrance 58/hr + 1B for release & top roam.

I have been going to her for more than a year, and would go find her every 4-8 weeks. What made me going back is her decent massage and she is not a time watcher. After release she will do some relaxing head massage too! What didnt make me go find her every other week is because she does not offer fj and there are other trees in the woods for me to venture..

Bros interested to try can pm me. I would prioritize bros with powers and higher points. Thanks.
Able to share ctc?
Old Today, 07:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 0
Starky666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Went to check out a Viet ML in the Boon Keng area. I'm guessing it's about 10 mins walk from the Boon Keng MRT, parking is fairly easy as well.

Arrived early so I did my usual check out around the place, quite a handful of Spas around this block alone, saw some nice looking MLs, since they smiled, I decided to collect some other contacts.

Back to the main ML I went to see. Her name is Lisa from Vietnam.

First thing to note, she is budget friendly.
50 entry
50 tip

While changing in preparation for my massage, I noticed there was no shorts provided. She knocked, came in, slapped my bare butt and told me to just lie down.

Interesting technique, she dabbed some ointment or oil on the bottom of my feet, calves, thighs, lower back, shoulder blades, base of neck and upper arm. I only realized later the ointment is similar to tiger balm but hotter. She then added regular massage oil over the ointment, followed by an incredible deep massage.

Overall massage lasted about 30 mins, she the proceeded with some leg massage.

She threw a towel over the already very dim lights and stripped bare naked. She stood by my side and placed my hand on her butt.

No GQ was popped she just proceeded with teasing handjobs and surprisingly BBBJ. I could not ask rate or anything, because the twirling of her tongue over my tiny head which wasn't tiny anymore, put me into orgasmic-trance. The sensation was like, I want to cum but cannot.

This tease continue with alternating sensual HJ and BBBJ. I was already fingering her at this time as she went through various moves such as B2B, coming up to my neck, breathing deep into my ears, sucking my ear lobes, sliding her tongue to my nips and then back to BBBJ then DFK. It was non stop action.

Bro can share your gem ctc?
Old Today, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 12
javasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to beholdjavasql is a splendid one to behold

Recently was at cbd for meetings. Chance upon a newly opened spa in the office building mall. Decide to commando in and take a look. They seems to have a promotion $50/hr. Took up 1hr and served by E**a. Vrry clean environment and her massage was really good. Right pressure, right technique, right place. I almost fell asleep. Then after almost 45 mins later was asked to flip over and she shyly whisper to me popping GQ and proceed with the deed.
She wore oversized top with tight yoga pants. But however she is not as fat as it seems to be. Left a happy man thereafter and tip her 1b.

Massage skills 9/10
HJ: 8/10 i like how shyly she look at me
Rtm: yes if they still have the $50 promo.

Please share your playground with me to exchange ctcs. Thanks.

Last edited by javasql; Today at 10:29 PM. Reason: Sharing
Old Today, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Jaws6 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by javasql View Post
Recently was at cbd for meetings. Chance upon a newly opened spa in the office building mall. Decide to commando in and take a look. They seems to have a promotion $50/hr. Took up 1hr and served by E**a. Vrry clean environment and her massage was really good. Right pressure, right technique, right place. I almost fell asleep. Then after almost 45 mins later was asked to flip over and she shyly whisper to me popping GQ and proceed with the deed.
She wore oversized top with tight yoga pants. But however she is not as fat as it seems to be. Left a happy man thereafter and tip her 1b.

Massage skills 9/10
Bro can share thanks
Old Today, 10:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Pppsssttt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by javasql View Post

Massage skills 9/10

Please share your playground with me to exchange ctcs. Thanks.
Hi bro, can share contact?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1