The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff

Notices

Newbie Issues/Say "Hi"/Testing/Tech stuff Test posts & questions regarding the forums. Please note that NEW MEMBERS are on moderation for a couple days in the other forums. However, this test forum is unmoderated & your posts will appear immediately. Note that you are still free to post messages in ANY section you choose but messages that you post in the other sections will not appear until they are released from the moderation queue. Your moderation period is over when the "(M)" below your nick disappears. Reputation cannot be added or deducted in this section.
NB: You cannot get out of moderation by posting in this section ONLY. You have to contribute positively in the other sections. 

Sam's Private Picture Forum - so much pussy juice! Image
View the sexiest broads that money can buy at Sam's Private Picture forum. SIX years worth of uncensored images all thumbnailed and catalogued for your downloading convenience. Join Now!

User Tag List
FoxyThai, Garudannn, seduction68

Old 14-08-2008, 09:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wassup08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Newbies HELPLINE.. Newbies Please post your question here.

when do i know that i have been approved to the private section? will u all reply me through pm or email ?
Old 14-08-2008, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1415 / Power: 20
silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

hi,
i have a question. i am trying to up the point of a few members here but when i click on the scale on the right hand side of their nick, there is no pop-up window. i understand under normal circumstances, there should be a pop up window but in my case, the scale is basically just a gif picture. i also had tried using other web browser but it's still the same.
Old 15-08-2008, 12:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 17
ePoet is a Helpful and Caring SamsterePoet is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverblue View Post
hi,
i have a question. i am trying to up the point of a few members here but when i click on the scale on the right hand side of their nick, there is no pop-up window. i understand under normal circumstances, there should be a pop up window but in my case, the scale is basically just a gif picture. i also had tried using other web browser but it's still the same.
Hi bro silverblue,

If you are using other browsers, but still on the same computer, it may be a cookie-setting problem. Try the following measures and see what happens:

1. If you are using IE, go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Security. Make sure it is not set to "high". Medium is best (although I am currently using medium-high).
2. Again, go to Tools --> Internet Options, but this time go to Privacy. You ought to allow pop-ups from SBF. Under the section for Pop-Up blocker, go to Settings and add in www.sammyboyforum.com as one of the sites to allow pop-ups.
3. Also allow SBF cookies. Under Tools --> Internet Options --> Privacy, under the settings sections, click on "advanced" and uncheck the "override automatic cookie handling" checkbox if it is checked.

Hope this helps.

"Good sexperiences deserve good prose... Great sexperiences deserve great poetry!" ~ ePoet
Old 15-08-2008, 02:15 PM
Samster

silverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud ofsilverblue has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ePoet View Post
Hi bro silverblue,

If you are using other browsers, but still on the same computer, it may be a cookie-setting problem. Try the following measures and see what happens:

1. If you are using IE, go to Tools --> Internet Options --> Security. Make sure it is not set to "high". Medium is best (although I am currently using medium-high).
2. Again, go to Tools --> Internet Options, but this time go to Privacy. You ought to allow pop-ups from SBF. Under the section for Pop-Up blocker, go to Settings and add in www.sammyboyforum.com as one of the sites to allow pop-ups.
3. Also allow SBF cookies. Under Tools --> Internet Options --> Privacy, under the settings sections, click on "advanced" and uncheck the "override automatic cookie handling" checkbox if it is checked.

Hope this helps.
i tried the method but it still doesnt work. funny thing some member have YM or MSN below the scale and i am able to click the icon for YM or MSN. Just cant click on the scale
Old 15-08-2008, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 18
Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerlau View Post
Hi bro, How to earn point ?
Work for it! In every sense.

Start by reading the stickies for information!

Tiger
Old 15-08-2008, 05:17 PM
Samster

Midnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMidnightiger is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup08 View Post
when do i know that i have been approved to the private section? will u all reply me through pm or email ?
Guess you may need to PM the Boss for an answer.

Regards
Tiger
Old 15-08-2008, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
i tried the method but it still doesnt work. funny thing some member have YM or MSN below the scale and i am able to click the icon for YM or MSN. Just cant click on the scale
I think you just wait for the next day and try again. It happened to me before but later on it's own, it became OK back.

Regards
Tiger
Old 16-08-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Wassup08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnightiger View Post
Guess you may need to PM the Boss for an answer.

Regards
Tiger
oh...thanks but who is the boss?
Old 16-08-2008, 10:24 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

what browser have you used?? do u disable any scripts?

Quote:
hi,
i also had tried using other web browser but it's still the same.
boss u also dont know. he uses the nick sammyboyfor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wassup08 View Post
oh...thanks but who is the boss?

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 16-08-2008, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Sexy View Post
what browser have you used?? do u disable any scripts?
i am using IE and Firefox and did not disable any scripts. i have tried on my laptop, PC and friend's laptop and still the same.
Old 16-08-2008, 03:30 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
hi,
Are your browsers capable of supporting ajax?

If they can't, there are a lot of features in this forum that won't work for you.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Samster

ok,i just realized i am doing the wrong steps all the while..when i read that i am suppose to click on a scale, i click on this
instead of this
so now i know matter how hard i click, the pop out window won't come out. And just realized the existence of this little button today So sorry for all the trouble
now i can add points already
Old 16-08-2008, 06:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Quoted: 609 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ok,i just realized i am doing the wrong steps all the while..when i read that i am suppose to click on a scale, i click on this
instead of this
so now i know matter how hard i click, the pop out window won't come out. And just realized the existence of this little button today So sorry for all the trouble
now i can add points already
How on earth did you mistake some green dots for a scale???

If you had read the 2nd post in this thread, you would have seen all the diagrams that big sexy spent many hours compiling.

http://sammyboy.today/newbie-...ml#post1447237

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 16-08-2008, 10:53 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
TallMan is Cool - loads of Potential

Big Sexy,

The link to "read here if you need reputation point." doesnt seem to be live. Could be a prob one my side, but do have a look, just in case.
Old 17-08-2008, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

thanks.. link has been update..

got your pm ... did u register as the same nick in the new forum? i cannot find your nick there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TallMan View Post
The link to "read here if you need reputation point." doesnt seem to be live.

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1