The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 20
webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!webb_chiam is one of the Best!
Re: What the most daring place u ever make love?

my bedroom during the evening time, my parent and sis are juz outside at the living room watching tv heehee
学习就像是嫖妓,因为又要花钱还需要出力。
梦想就像是意淫,做不到的话就靠想像吧。
Old 25-02-2007, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
SeAHuM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by webb_chiam View Post
my bedroom during the evening time, my parent and sis are juz outside at the living room watching tv heehee
It will be more thrilling if you leave the door just slightly opened.

Hey panties, I have been watching you!
Old 25-02-2007, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 786 / Power: 20
superchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to beholdsuperchevy is a splendid one to behold

last friday my ONS want me to bring her to my office..... i say ok , in my office there is a fridge inside i store some volka etc.... pour some for her and change the light to table lamp more romantic.... lock my door and start to deep kissing and follow by a bbbj in my sofa ....for a good 15min with touching the wet pussing while she is sucking hard finally i shpt my load in side her mouth.... clean up listen to some music and lefy my office a happy man ...
Old 25-02-2007, 03:40 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Bkk hotel >15th floors up

Then, reverse order with me on railings facing her. She rode me standing up using railings for support. Facing syscraper Baiyoke Sky, what a (s)experience.
Wa bro is against or on the railings?
On means wa... no scary ar... 15th floor is vv high leh
Old 25-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1902 / Power: 19
lancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant futurelancelim has a brilliant future

For me..

1) Tiong Bahru Plaza GV - Weekday evening so no one.. took off my ger's bra and g-string... got bbbj from her... I'm 18 and she's 16..

2) Bishan GV - Same ger. Had another BBBJ from her in her sch uniform

3) Double decker bus upper deck rear - evening but that direction no people

4) Double decker bus - fingering her on a packed bus

5) Changi Airport toilet & stairs

6) Petting in lift

7) Sentosa chalet with my classmates and mentor downstairs

8) Sentosa breakwater near siloso beach - BBBJ and fingering only. Weekday afternoon

9) ONS with her nephew sleeping next to us and a bunch of chinese workers in the rented room

10) My ex-gf's friend on my ex-gf's bed when my ex-gf went to buy something (don't zap me for this... her friend too hot and wild to resist )
Old 25-02-2007, 06:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
..against or on the railings? ..no scary ar... 15th floor is vv high leh
Even if in midst of passion, I not spiderman lah. My feet firmly on patio, but can't say same of another part my anatomy hehehehe
Old 25-02-2007, 06:38 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1243 / Power: 0
dominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud ofdominion has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
My feet firmly on patio, but can't say same of another part my anatomy hehehehe
haha i see bro... thot sitting on railing thats vv dangerous, n scary... but also b careful oh.. secarly got voyeur take video n post on the sammyboy link n picture exchange
Old 05-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8176 / Power: 23
Glen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond reputeGlen2712 has a reputation beyond repute

This happened in the wee hours of the morning, approx. 3am, so it was freaking quiet except for occasional vehicles cruising by. Though there were moments when i saw 2-3 cars slowed tremendously wondering wat the sexhell was going on.... Damn~ what to do, Mr. Willy took control over my Big Head.

Just as you take exit 15 on the PIE towards CTE, there's like a bay or something for temporary stopover. Bonking there was FUCKING AWESOME. Even got her out of the car, walk over to the driver side, squat on her 3-inch heels and blow me. Subsequently, i got out of the driver seat, got her standing pinning against the door frame, got my Thrusty Piston inside her @ Full Throttle.

If Bros are wondering where it is..... here's da link.
http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...star=1&level=5

Bro/Sis Who Left Their Nicks Requesting To Be Awarded In Return, I'm More Than Delighted; Contributing My Points Of Praises To U.

List Of UPPEES: Lokmachaudog, whitebull, 7ofHearts..... Who's Next?

Pm Me Ur Latest Posting: Philip888

Old 05-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 20
itsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samsteritsabt6x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

years back..had an ons fm basement disco of hotel pheonix...we r both in heat...took her to the open carpark behind..took up a spot under a lamppost & juz ramp her doggy style over the boot of a car....;p
Old 06-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
shuanger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancelim View Post
For me..

1) Tiong Bahru Plaza GV - Weekday evening so no one.. took off my ger's bra and g-string... got bbbj from her... I'm 18 and she's 16..

9) ONS with her nephew sleeping next to us and a bunch of chinese workers in the rented room

hmm firstly u talk abt u and ur adventure wif ur gf... so i presume u are a guy.. ok nothin wrong...

but next u talk abt ONS wif her NEPHEW ...
Old 06-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 326 / Power: 19
Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!Funseekerguy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsabt6x View Post
years back..had an ons fm basement disco of hotel pheonix...we r both in heat...took her to the open carpark behind..took up a spot under a lamppost & juz ramp her doggy style over the boot of a car....;p
Me tried with a ONS frm that disco too... and both of us were quite drunk.. then suppose to go up to the car park to get the car and end up pressing the wrong lift button. Lift went up to the highest level and it was the roof top where all the air con compressors are fitted there.... find a spot behind one of the compressors and start pumping her away...still can see the sky and the moon above us... damn shiok and fun...somemore the COM CENTRE building is just opposite... wonder anybody saw us from the building or not..hahaha.. best part is.. there is still a toilet beside.. after finishing.. still can wash up there
Old 06-03-2007, 12:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
exoskeletal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funseekerguy View Post
Me tried with a ONS frm that disco too... and both of us were quite drunk.. then suppose to go up to the car park to get the car and end up pressing the wrong lift button. Lift went up to the highest level and it was the roof top where all the air con compressors are fitted there.... find a spot behind one of the compressors and start pumping her away...still can see the sky and the moon above us... damn shiok and fun...somemore the COM CENTRE building is just opposite... wonder anybody saw us from the building or not..hahaha.. best part is.. there is still a toilet beside.. after finishing.. still can wash up there
haha..talking ant ONS.. had one with a friend within my clubbing group during my younger days.. our group of friends had left us behind.. so both of us just continue to drink and party.. then suddenly got quite hot as body contact increases.. before i know it.. we were inside marriot alone... haha.. off come our clothes and i starting banging her all night..

and we're still friends after that.. isn't that just nice? hehe..
Old 06-03-2007, 12:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Loverboyz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1) Tried once in zouk long alley toilet years back, kana caught by bouncer and threatened to call in the cops, after jacking off, manage to zipped up and dash out of zouk together with my fling.

2) Bonking my gf beside her sleeping sister.

3) Inside car along mount faber parallel parking lots, bo bian (siao chiong nao) anywhere; anytime.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 21
xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!xmensg72 is one of the Best!

My list:

1) in the lift. was actually doing some data collection on the number of block in Pasir Ris with my ex gf but some how we walk and walk until one quiet block then I suddenly brought her up to the highest floor and bonk standing doggie in the lift. Damn kan jiong because it was abt 1pm to 2pm and scared got ppl come to take the lift. Chop chop finish.. Sexciting.

2) In hokkaido hot spring. It was those individual ones for couples and family.

3) In uni toilets cubicle in the afternoon. Bonk and stop when someone comes in to use the toilet.

4) HDB Stairways.

5) Sentosa cable car.

6) Siloso Beach.

7) Westin balcony

8) Bintan swimming pool in the middle of night when everything was closed. was caught by security but we were still in out swim wear so just told him we wanted to swim bec was too hot. He prob know we up to no good and told us nicely the pool was close and need us to go back to room. Bo bian, finish the job in room. Wat a rush to be caught.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
DenmarkDoll deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wah, so many repeated threads.

After reading so many threads, i still think, Cinema and Carparks are the most popular places. hehe!!

And i can't catch how people sex in the lift wor... Standing?

Please stated SBF Nick with MSN address when pming.... So that i will know not what Ali baba people anyhow add but are bros here mah...

Please do not give fake nick. We are here to have fun. Not flame.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1