The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 17-10-2016, 09:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7710 / Power: 19
masterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond reputemasterwanker has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

The FA should just change the referee . Even a former MU player said the current team got no chance to beat Liverpool at Anfield. Expect one of the Man U players to score an own goal . Rooney to get red card . Pogba to slip and fall . The only player who could stop Liverpool is David De Gea .

Ignore list: Jason_

LiverpoolClown
Old 17-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterwanker View Post
The FA should just change the referee . Even a former MU player said the current team got no chance to beat Liverpool at Anfield. Expect one of the Man U players to score an own goal . Rooney to get red card . Pogba to slip and fall . The only player who could stop Liverpool is David De Gea .
Don't get too over confident 1st! Pool always disappoints us whenever we feel Pool gona win.. Might be draw game although I silently hope it's 3pts in our pockets.
Migs or Karius please don't fumble...
Old 18-10-2016, 06:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 839 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2917 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
What if Mourinho parks the bus?
Mourinho brought a 6-man truck to Anfield
Old 18-10-2016, 07:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 11
LeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud ofLeeHsienLoong has much to be proud of

Very lucky to get 1 point because we almost gave Man Utd 3 points.
Bloodly Mourinho did it again.
Just like how he parked the bus in 2014.
Fucking coward.
Old 18-10-2016, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
Fucking coward.
Man U goal keeper helped them to draw while Liverpool goal keeper almost lose the game by passing the ball to opponent. This new goal keeper a bit raw to play in BPL.
Old 18-10-2016, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 625 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2523 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Awful game. United nullified us and we were too scared first half.

Nine times out of ten Coutinho's shot goes in. DDG with two world class saves.

First clean sheet albeit not due to Karius but United's woefulness in front of goal. 

Sturridge was awful and the game changed on its head when Lallana came on. Mignolet should be recalled (and I'd never thought I'd say that this season).

That said, think United lucked out because we didn't have Wijnaldum and Lallana start the game. We are clearly a far better team than they are. We have a far better manager than they have. We are just clearly still suffering from the mythical United inferiority complex to just have the belief that we can stroll onto any pitch and tear them to pieces. Hopefully we learn from this and don't allow it to happen again. Ever.

Btw the top 4 GD looks interesting - 8 , 9, 10, 11 - goals in order from 4th to 1st!
Old 18-10-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4961 / Power: 12
Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Man U goal keeper helped them to draw while Liverpool goal keeper almost lose the game by passing the ball to opponent. This new goal keeper a bit raw to play in BPL.
Ah Gong say give the give the new goalkeeper time to settle in . If Liverpool can give Mignolet 3 years I don't see why we can't give him that time. After all he is still young. You very heng no need to run road.

Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool cannot win against teams that park the bus . That headless chicken failed to score despite him talking too much here. Ah Gong really feel that the sick toufu time is also up . Can't really see him fit into Klopp's system . Maybe have to sell him when he is fit and get an all out striker that can play anywhere upfront .

Already Upped: otamay ; Koizumi ; diputs1269

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 18-10-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24052 / Power: 27
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Maybe He likes to do raw !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong say give the give the new goalkeeper time to settle in . If Liverpool can give Mignolet 3 years I don't see why we can't give him that time. After all he is still young. You very heng no need to run road.

Ah Gong don't know why Liverpool cannot win against teams that park the bus . That headless chicken failed to score despite him talking too much here. Ah Gong really feel that the sick toufu time is also up . Can't really see him fit into Klopp's system . Maybe have to sell him when he is fit and get an all out striker that can play anywhere upfront .
Said many times Liao..MC King shd b sold! He can't tahan Klopp 's pressing game! But ah gong , this morning 's bus was Sibei tua teng one! Triple deckers !

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 18-10-2016, 09:45 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 21
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

ball-less display by JM, typical of him
Old 18-10-2016, 10:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

After seeing Karius performance last night, I feel that he is not up to the standard! He does not have the commanding presence of a top goalkeeper.He looks very shaky.Can't imagine him kicking the ball straight to the opponent in front of him last night! Almost fainted
Between the devil n the deep blue sea, I will still go for Migs over Karius as 1st choice goalie.
Old 19-10-2016, 01:15 PM
Samster

Baigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond reputeBaigonggong has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sex crusader View Post
Maybe He likes to do raw !

Said many times Liao..MC King shd b sold! He can't tahan Klopp 's pressing game! But ah gong , this morning 's bus was Sibei tua teng one! Triple deckers !
Ah Gong see the match also buay tahan. They park a tank instead of the triple deckers . Maybe Liverpool should try and buy DDG . That MC king really have no impact on the game. Pogba is just an ordinary player . The referee did not kelong. Hope Klopp will come up with plan to destroy teams that park tank in front of the goalie.

Upped b4 :

2nd round to up : SureScore ; Prince7 ; TwinTowers ; lonebonker ; Cafu ; sailsingapore Greenfrog ; SimplyUnperfect ; Lemon2 ; lipe ; xpeipanx

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-10-2016, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
After seeing Karius performance last night, I feel that he is not up to the standard! He does not have the commanding presence of a top goalkeeper.He looks very shaky.Can't imagine him kicking the ball straight to the opponent in front of him last night! Almost fainted
Between the devil n the deep blue sea, I will still go for Migs over Karius as 1st choice goalie.
This is his first big game . But at least the team keep a clean sheet.

Upped b4 :

MIA :

Age is just a number.

Ignore

LiverpoolClown
Old 19-10-2016, 01:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 10
Firmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of lightFirmino is a glorious beacon of light

Many must have forgotten that David DG was once called the worst goalkeeper in the PL. Fast forward 5 seasons and he is world class now whom almost every big club wants between their goal.

Mignolet was given time and yes he is still rather unfinished but is a good shot stopper. Age is also catching up for Mignolet so I am not sure about him as a long term solution.

Karius is young and not well known when purchased.

Strangely Karius seems to be performing the same mistakes as Mignolet. Could it be down to strategy or is our goalkeeping coach not just up to the mark?
Old 19-10-2016, 02:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 891 / Power: 9
Europa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to beholdEuropa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baigonggong View Post
Ah Gong see the match also buay tahan. They park a tank instead of the triple deckers . Maybe Liverpool should try and buy DDG . That MC king really have no impact on the game. Pogba is just an ordinary player . The referee did not kelong. Hope Klopp will come up with plan to destroy teams that park tank in front of the goalie.
At least we did not lose the game and get 1 point.

JM was a very negative coach who only hope not to lose the game. All the pundits commented on JM negatively.

Liverpool lost home and away last season playing our biggest rivals.

Liverpool EPL fixtures 2017/18
Old 19-10-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 484 / Power: 19
Chinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of lightChinakid is a glorious beacon of light

Keeper should be given more match..... Not one or a few matches to perform. You need the defenders also to get familiarise with each other more to form a solid Defence. At least he kept a clean sheet playing against Man U . Hopefully will bolster his confidence. Remember he is also just back after breaking his hand. My thinking only.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1