The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2009, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 20
CKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to allCKee is a name known to all
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Wat the hell is foster doin??? he doesnt deserved to b our no. 1... lousy... or may i say f up!!
He was like David against Goliath Jones trying to outjump, outwit and outsmart the Sunderland striker. Alas, our dear Foster left the slingshot at home

Since Schemichel's departure, we have had tons of lemon goalkeepers. Only Van der Sar comes a distant close...Foster simply CMI. Thought Kusczak would be a better keeper.
Old 06-10-2009, 09:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 838 / Power: 18
richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

KJAER WON`T RULE OUT UNITED SWITCH

Palermo defender Simon Kjaer says he would not turn down a move to Manchester United just because he is a Liverpool fan.

The Red Devils are reportedly keeping tabs on the Denmark international, who has been linked with a number of top clubs in the past, including Real Madrid and Liverpool.

While the centre-back is a Liverpool fan, he has admitted that if his chances to play regularly at Old Trafford were greater he would opt for the Red Devils.

The 20-year-old told Tipsbladet: "If United just had two defenders whilst Liverpool had three, I would choose United without hesitation.

"It does not help to choose with the heart in that kind of situation. I am a professional."
Old 06-10-2009, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2080 / Power: 0
machoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond reputemachoman has a reputation beyond repute

Owen set to resume training on Tuesday

Tuesday, October 06, 2009, 01:15:27 HRS

Manchester United's English forward Michael Owen, seen here in September 2009, will return to full training on Tuesday after missing his side's draw with Sunderland on Saturday.

Manchester United striker Michael Owen will return to full training on Tuesday after missing his side's draw with Sunderland on Saturday.

Owen was forced off during last week's Champions League victory over Wolfsburg after suffering a groin injury and didn't recover in time for the Sunderland clash.

But, although it was initially feared the former Liverpool star would be out for three weeks, he is now ready to return to action.

"I'm back in full training from tomorrow (Tuesday)," Owen told At The Races on Monday. "The older you get the more you get to learn your body.

"Probably a few years ago I would have carried on playing and pulled something and been out for a couple of months or a few weeks at least.

"I felt something coming. If I'd continued or done another sprint then I think I would have pulled my groin.

"So I came off just before it happened and instead of three or four weeks it's three or four days. So that's something you get with experience."

Meanwhile, Owen, who has 89 caps and 40 goals for England, has not given up hope of making Fabio Capello's 23-man squad for the 2010 World Cup in South Africa.

Owen has yet to feature for Capello and was left out of the Italian's squad for England's final World Cup qualifiers against Ukraine and Belarus.

"We'll see about that," he replied when asked about featuring in next year's finals.

"Every aim for an English footballer is to go to the World Cup and get in that squad.

"I've got six or seven months to do as well as possible for Manchester United and hopefully Fabio Capello will be watching."

- AFP
Old 06-10-2009, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
mayday deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just give foster some time...after all, vds still out and look at fletcher....he is finally looking like a utd 1st teamer...and he took like 7-8yrs? anyways, i fear tt foster will not have the luxury of time like fletcher to stake his claim for the no 1 jersey..

meanwhile, i hope owen start to score somemore as mr rooney seems to be sliding into his customary barren spell after his red-hot scoring form recently.

comon you reds!!
Old 06-10-2009, 04:49 PM
Samster

richie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to beholdrichie_rich is a splendid one to behold

DE LAET GETS NEW UNITED DEAL

Manchester United have handed a new contract to Belgian starlet Ritchie de Laet.

The 20-year-old defender only joined United in January, when the Red Devils signed him from Stoke.

He has impressed Sir Alex Ferguson since making the move to Old Trafford and is now on the verge of the first team.

And his progress has been rewarded with a new three-year deal.

"Alex Ferguson told me I'm very close to the first team," he told The Sun.

"There has been talk of me going out on loan but Sir Alex said I can't leave as he may need me. The new contract is a surprise and fantastic news."

It is also reported that United team-mate Danny Welbeck is also close to agreeing a new three-year contract at Old Trafford.
Old 07-10-2009, 08:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
jasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjasonng deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Van der Sar close to return

Edwin van der Sar is certain he will be ready for Manchester United's Premier League clash with Bolton on October 17, after missing the start of the season through injury.

The Dutch keeper has been sorely missed by United.

The veteran Dutchman has been out of action since breaking a couple of fingers in a pre-season encounter with Bayern Munich in July.

However, Sir Alex Ferguson had previously offered encouraging reports of Van der Sar's recovery and the former Holland skipper returned to action in last night's reserve team triumph over Everton.

The 39-year-old is confident he will be available to face Gary Megson's side as United look to get their campaign back on track after Saturday's disappointing 2-2 draw with Sunderland at Old Trafford.

"I will be ready for Bolton,'' he told MUTV. "I feel good and I haven't had any reaction. The match is still 10 days away so I have more training to do, then I will be ready for my first start of the season.''

Van der Sar's return is likely to mean a period in exile for Ben Foster, who despite being billed as a permanent replacement for the Dutchman has struggled for form.

Ferguson put his faith in the former Stoke keeper following his dismal performance in last month's Manchester derby but Foster was again at fault, for Sunderland's second goal on Saturday.

The United boss will not want to drop any more points, especially with trips to Liverpool on October 25 and Chelsea on November 8 looming fast.

And for Van der Sar that offers another chance to test himself at the highest level having cast doubt on the general assumption that he will retire in the summer.

"Of course I could train but there are a lot of lads away on international duty so there are not many players around,'' he said. "I just felt this was the ideal opportunity to get some action in a real game.''
Old 08-10-2009, 10:47 AM
Samster

POGBA CLEARED TO JOIN UNITED

FIFA have cleared Paul Pogba to join Manchester United.

The teenager has been caught up in a battle between United and Le Havre, which appeared to have similarities with the case that has landed Chelsea with a ban on signing players for the next two transfer windows.

At one point, with Le Havre president Jean-Pierre Louvel becoming so vitriolic in his statements, United felt compelled to issue a warning for him to keep quiet or risk being taken to court.

And the Old Trafford outfit have been vindicated in their stance after a judge, appointed by FIFA to rule on the case, upheld United's verdict that Pogba could not have been offered financial inducements to breaking a contract - because he didn't have one.

Le Havre insisted inducements had been offered to break a contract, something the club immediately denied, a stance reinforced by Sir Alex Ferguson, who insisted it has never been club policy to pay the parents of players, as had been alleged.

In fact, the argument never even got that far as the judge decided Pogba was still an amateur because he had never received anything beyond normal expenses to play for the club.

And, because of his age, Le Havre could not have got an agreement for him to sign a professional contract anyway.

In delivering his judgment, the judge wholly accepted Manchester United's argument as to why international transfer clearance should be issued immediately, dismissing all Le Havre's submissions.

"Manchester United is pleased to confirm that the Football Association has been authorised by FIFA to register Paul Pogba as a Manchester United player with immediate effect," said a statement released by the club this evening.
Old 08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Samster

JOVETIC FLATTERED BY UNITED LINK

Fiorentina star Stevan Jovetic admits he is flattered to be linked with a move to Manchester United, but insists he is happy to stay with the Viola.

Recent reports have suggested United are keeping tabs on Jovetic following his impressive showing against Liverpool in the Champions League last week.

Jovetic caught the eye with both goals in his side's 2-0 success over the Reds which led to talk of interest from a host of Europe's top clubs.

The 19-year-old is ignoring the speculation and claims he has not plans to quit the Artemio Franchi.

"I read about the transfer stories around me and am honoured by Manchester United's interest, but I am very happy in Florence," Jovetic told Serbian daily Blic.

"At Fiorentina I have everything I need to grow and improve as a player. I have a contract with the Viola for another five years and I have no intention of leaving."

Jovetic also admitted he was still coming to terms with his performance and his side's recent win over Liverpool.

"Beating Liverpool was surreal. I'm still dreaming," added Jovetic

"I am convinced the victory against Liverpool will be remembered for a long time.

"Now we have an advantage over Liverpool, but there are still four games to play."
Old 09-10-2009, 05:23 PM
Samster

FA TIGHT-LIPPED ON FERGIE

Football Association chairman Lord Triesman has refused to comment on potential disciplinary action against Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson in the wake of his outburst at referee Alan Wiley.

Ferguson has been asked to explain himself by the FA after he aired his belief that Wiley was not physically fit to take charge of last weekend's late draw with Sunderland at Old Trafford.

With the FA attempting to promote a Respect programme in football, which is now in its second season, the United boss could be facing a possible touchline ban and a fine for his controversial comments.

However, while a regulatory authority continues to investigate the incident, Triesman has declined to give his view on whether Ferguson should be reprimanded.

"I am not going to talk about a case which is in our process," Triesman told Sky Sports News.

"It would be like talking about a court case in the middle of the process. I don't think that is right and I don't think it helps."

He added: "I won't go into the case. If you ask me to start commenting on a case which is in front of a court and I did, you would think, 'this guy has lost his marbles'.

"The football regulatory authority is a quasi-independent, in quotes, 'court in football'. That is exactly what it is."

Triesman, though, does not deem it correct for managers to give their opinion on the performance of referees, either before or after a match.

"I don't think that managers should ever comment on the impartiality of referees," he said.

"I don't think that it is ever right for them to say things in advance of a game which is going to be difficult.

"Broadly speaking, it is well worth looking at the hard data of referees because often they have been exemplary."

Despite the events of last weekend, which also saw Blackburn chief Sam Allardyce criticise match officials after his side were thumped 6-2 by Arsenal, Triesman believes Respect is having an impact.

"The Respect programme is showing some very healthy signs in grass roots football and, I think, in the professional leagues as well," he said.

"For the most part, referees have been saying that.

"Do we have a bad weekend from time to time? Well, yes. Will we need to make sure we press on? Yes."
Old 12-10-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
brabus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc7176 View Post
Wat the hell is foster doin??? he doesnt deserved to b our no. 1... frankly i hav high hope on him b4 the start of the season!! but as the season wore on, he is not my no.1 liao... gosh!! he is so poor... lousy... or may i say f up!!

this guy is suck
Old 13-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Samster

OBERTAN MAKES RED DEVILS BOW

Manchester United new-boy Gabriel Obertan finally got to make his long-awaited appearance in Red Devils colours at Hyde on Monday night.

Along with Brazilian full-back Rafael Da Silva, Obertan completed the first 45 minutes of a 3-0 Manchester Senior Cup win over Oldham.

It marks the end of a frustrating start to life at Old Trafford for the former France Under-21 star, who was snapped up from Bordeaux in the summer by Sir Alex Ferguson.

An outstanding prospect as a teenager, Obertan's career has stalled after a succession of injuries in recent times and almost as soon as Obertan had completed his £3million move to the Old Trafford club, Ferguson revealed he would be sidelined for a matter of months after developing spinal problems.

However, Bordeaux coach and former United defender Laurent Blanc still feels Obertan can enjoy a successful career and Sir Alex Ferguson no doubt received news this evening with a measure of hope as he continues his short break in New York.

Both Obertan and Rafael, who was forced to have shoulder surgery in the summer, will realistically be looking towards the Carling Cup trip to Barnsley on October 27 to make their first senior appearances of the season.

Ferguson will also be kept informed of Wayne Rooney's fitness after the England striker picked up a calf injury during his own superb performance in the Ukraine on Saturday.

In the manager's absence, Rooney will be monitored by United's medical staff, with Ferguson expected to receive a more detailed update on the forward's fitness when he gets back to Manchester on Thursday.

That is 24 hours before he must contact the FA to offer his observations for the widely-publicised attack on referee Alan Wiley, which triggered Saturday's surprise apology.
Old 13-10-2009, 05:08 PM
Samster

Not sure whether it is good news or bad news....but here goes the latest gossip.....

JAMES TO UNITED?

There's a cracking slice of bulls**t in The Daily Express, who report that Alex Ferguson is so unconvinced by the form of Ben Foster that he is going to make a move for a keeper nudging 40.

The paper claims Manchester United could make a bid for David James, who would cost around £1million in January.

Portsmouth are apparently 'braced for a battle to hang on to James', but wouldn't have much chance of keeping him if United started sniffing around.

To be honest, the Express don't sound at all convinced about their story, using James's eligibility for the Champions League as the key justification. By that rationale, The Gossip column could be a target for United, if it wasn't for our total lack of footballing ability. Not that we're comparing ourselves to David James, but you get the point.
Old 15-10-2009, 01:25 AM
dummydam

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Rooney is Irrepraceable says Terry

According to John Terry there is only one man in England team who is Irreplaceable and that is Wayne Rooney.

John terry says that Rooney is the only player in Fabio Capello is team who is Irreplaceable.

“We have missed Wayne in big tournaments. When we have been at tournaments, he has picked up an injury and a suspension,” Terry told reporters at a press conference today.

“Is he the one that is irreplaceable? I think so. I think we have seen him mature as a man and as a player in the last one or two years, grow up and take a lot of responsibility.
Old 15-10-2009, 01:26 AM
dummydam

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Old 16-10-2009, 12:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5740 / Power: 23
dc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond reputedc7176 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by richie_rich View Post
Not sure whether it is good news or bad news....but here goes the latest gossip.....

JAMES TO UNITED?

There's a cracking slice of bulls**t in The Daily Express, who report that Alex Ferguson is so unconvinced by the form of Ben Foster that he is going to make a move for a keeper nudging 40.

The paper claims Manchester United could make a bid for David James, who would cost around £1million in January.

Portsmouth are apparently 'braced for a battle to hang on to James', but wouldn't have much chance of keeping him if United started sniffing around.

To be honest, the Express don't sound at all convinced about their story, using James's eligibility for the Champions League as the key justification. By that rationale, The Gossip column could be a target for United, if it wasn't for our total lack of footballing ability. Not that we're comparing ourselves to David James, but you get the point.
pls we dun need him when we still hav another ah pek VDS ard!!

Proud Member of SBF Tiko Club

dc's Wellness Spa

Retired from cheonging... Up in mountain!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1