The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 14
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold
Re: most pervert things done?

Enjoy my gf zaogeng consider pervert?

We ran out of cigg so a few nights back so pull my gf to 7-11 to buy cigg. I like her to wear revealing clothes so..... she was in a spaghetti top only so told her to grab a shorts and we can go. No bra no panty. Then we went to a nearby playground to smoke when I saw a friend walk pass. He came over to chat with me while my gf was still sitting down playing with her hp. The spaghetti top that my gf wore was quite loose and we were standing so can see her breast and nipples clearly. Only A cup but pink nipples. The lights also quite bright. My friend saw her zaogeng but I pretend I didn't know and continue to chat with him. Lasted a few sticks.... although my gf has small breast but she is those pretty and cute type. Quite sure my friend go home to pcc about her.
Old 09-07-2012, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Enjoy my gf zaogeng consider pervert?

We ran out of cigg so a few nights back so pull my gf to 7-11 to buy cigg. I like her to wear revealing clothes so..... she was in a spaghetti top only so told her to grab a shorts and we can go. No bra no panty. Then we went to a nearby playground to smoke when I saw a friend walk pass. He came over to chat with me while my gf was still sitting down playing with her hp. The spaghetti top that my gf wore was quite loose and we were standing so can see her breast and nipples clearly. Only A cup but pink nipples. The lights also quite bright. My friend saw her zaogeng but I pretend I didn't know and continue to chat with him. Lasted a few sticks.... although my gf has small breast but she is those pretty and cute type. Quite sure my friend go home to pcc about her.
Cool bro. I used to have a very young gf whom i insisted on wearing skimpy outfits to zaogeng for my friends to see. Somehow i get a big kick doing that because it wasnt any love and just all fun and shit.

This young gf, or should correctly be called a 'friend with benefits', always stays over at my place being braless and she would blow me off when she's drunk. Some nights when we are bored i would ask if she wants a ride down to the nearest 7-11. She would want to put on her bra and i would brush it off saying 'aiya no need lah very fast one'. She's aint tiny, in fact she was a big B cupper at age 15 already with a bit of mass, so sometimes while she's clabbed in my oversized PE t-shirt (i'm 5 yrs older than her) the whole bloody image of her is damn hot lar.

And she knows it, and gets a big kick out of doing it, that slut She would later admit whispering in my ears that 'Hehe, that malay cashier confirm buay tahan liao just now'

Afterwhich i would punish her by insisting a BBBJ+CIM. Oh she loves it.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
And she knows it, and gets a big kick out of doing it, that slut She would later admit whispering in my ears that 'Hehe, that malay cashier confirm buay tahan liao just now'
Nice bro! I like to showoff my gf to some of my friends too.

My gf knows when she zaogeng and does not mind. She is quite open minded and sometimes I will tease her about the guys' reaction when they saw her zaogeng. She always say won't lose any meat if they see, but will scare they take pics using hp or spycam.

That night she knows my friend is bioing her breast. Girls have this sixth sense when guys look at them and her spagh top is loose and my friend is standing beside her. She knows what I am trying to do and try to suit me.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
JinTuaLiap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The person who zapped me, thanks alot. You shouldnt be reading this if you cant accept things.
Old 11-07-2012, 01:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kokkh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Vendor left her house keys in my office when doing a site visit, pcc over the keys and the thumb drive, also rubbed her ear digger against my dick and scooped the cum up.

imagine her holding on to the soaked cum keys and digging her ear with my cum on it. ultimate pcc experience.
Old 12-07-2012, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 320 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1657 / Power: 19
Penetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant futurePenetrator3 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Nice bro! I like to showoff my gf to some of my friends too.

My gf knows when she zaogeng and does not mind. She is quite open minded and sometimes I will tease her about the guys' reaction when they saw her zaogeng. She always say won't lose any meat if they see, but will scare they take pics using hp or spycam.

That night she knows my friend is bioing her breast. Girls have this sixth sense when guys look at them and her spagh top is loose and my friend is standing beside her. She knows what I am trying to do and try to suit me.
Yes bro, we all love to share yeah! Me and my buddies always talk about the lian sluts we bonked during our younger days and all admitted to having a hard-on looking at so-and-so then, especially when we know they dont mind their bf's brothers looking at them.

Oh man i wish i never grew up
Old 12-07-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penetrator3 View Post
Yes bro, we all love to share yeah! Me and my buddies always talk about the lian sluts we bonked during our younger days and all admitted to having a hard-on looking at so-and-so then, especially when we know they dont mind their bf's brothers looking at them.

Oh man i wish i never grew up
Whether we grow up does not matter, you can find younger/wild gfs. Reason why you should not get marry early. When gf becomes your wife, hard to ask her to do all the daring stuff. Wife and gf are different. Not all my gf are open minded but I try to find these kind. More fun and exciting.

When younger, I had 2 very close bros. We share all the juicy stuff and also let each other enjoy free shows. Share gf naked pics/videos, ask gf to wear sexy/revealing clothes, make gf zaogeng in front of them, free show when we hanky panky/sex, peep at gf bathing/sleeping/changing, exchange gfs as well (only a few times). Too bad of a girl we went on our separate ways.

Not sure if I want to list all the juicy details.... But 1 time my bros were over my place for mahjong and ask my gf then to come out to acc me. She was only in panty and hugging a soft toy to cover her breast. Was losing money that time and trying to distract them but showing off her at same time.

Maybe you can exchange your juicy stuff with me.
Old 13-07-2012, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 15
rabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrabin1980 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

The most recent and most perverted thing we have done

PARDON THE POOR ENGLISH...MY ENGRAND NOT SO POWDERFUL!

Before I start...I swear this is NOT FICTION. ITS TOO DIRTY TO BE FICTION. Sincerely hope this qualifies as a perverted act.

My current gf is scorpio and I am aries. There is basically no end to how perverted we get. Everytime we fuck she wants to do something dirtier than the last. Its kinda exhausting but its the kind of sex where you hold your orgasm back for as long as possible while she has 3-4 orgasms and when you finally blow your load, your bulbs just fuse and you wake up 4 hours later feeling sore, used, achy, drained and completely satisfied!

Just before she went on her summer vacation, she wanted to have the kind of sex that will linger in our minds for the next 2 months. We had dinner and drinks with friends at a local bistro. I was wearing a black shirt and jeans and my trustworthy leather jacket as it was a chilly night. She wore a smokey red dress that showed off her cleavage and ample breasts (38D...i never liked big breasts until I started dating her) and some nice silky stockings. While at dinner she excused herself and went to the ladies. She comes back later and just stuffs something into my jeans while my friends weren't looking. I was sure she was up to something downright dirty and nasty so I didn't pull it out completely. I slid it out of my pocked slowly and realized it was a leopard print g-string. I know my gf's underwear collection inside out....but I have never seen this one. I saw the tag Anne Summers...and I realized the woman just wants to fuck tonight! She was now going commando with a dress that ends mid-thigh on such a chilly night.

After dinner we catch a cab back and she's already rubbing me through my pants and pulling my hand towards her her muff. Luckily UK cabbies are not so close minded and I guess after a whole night of ferrying drunk ppl around the guy was more than happy to see some nice action in his backseat. In fact, he took the longest route possible back to our place.

We could barely make it past the guard house without groping each other. Open the fireproof door to the apartment and she pushes me agaisnt the wall and unbuckles my jeans and starts sucking me off like a whore on heat. The door wasn't even closed. We could hear drunk postgrad students walking past etc. I had to forcibly pull my cock out of her mouth and drag her to our kitchen where she poured me a single malt whiskey and got herself some vodka.

My pants were still around my ankles. She turns the kitchen chair around and forces me to sit with my legs spread. I put on nice progressive house music on freakyradio.com. We turn off the light and open kitchen fire escape door. All the drunk Brit waiting for cabs could see what was going on as we are on the ground floor. She removes my pants and boxers completely and goes down on her knees. I light up a cigar and take sips of my whiskey on the rocks while she alternates between sucking my cock real nice and sipping on her vodka. In between I would grab her hair and make her choke on cock or pull out my cock and slap her face with it.

After 20-30 mins of that I kill the cigar and take her to the bedroom. Her dress is literally ripped off. I pour copious amounts of edible massage oil all over her (yup...ruined the sheets but it was worthwhile ). And give her a good back rub concentrating particularly on the ass and the puckered hole. In between I would scratch her with my nails cause we like mildly painful pleasures. Slid in one finger into her bum, one into her pussy and one rubbing her clit while she was still facedown. I could tell she was going to orgasm any minute now so I decided to speed up the finger movements and she came screaming!! Gushed all over the bed.

She was certainly up for much more. I grab some ice and come back to find her still lying face down. I placed 2 pillows under her tummy to hike her bum up a little, oiled up my throbbing cock and slid it into her well worked arsehole (she loves anal by the way).Fuck the lousy condom. Raw is how she likes it. Once I was in, I placed an ice cube in the small gap between my cock and her round arse (dunno if the ice would stay in place if her arse was flat). Everytime i slid in and out the ice cube would move back a little and slam back to stimulate her arse. Her 2nd inevitable orgasm was even hotter than the first.

I wasn't going to let her rest just yet.I pull out and shove my cock into her neglected pussy (ok...not hygienic i know but in the heat of the moment, stuff happens).I continue pounding her pussy just like I did her arse with a new cube of ice in place. And within minutes...she came again.

Her juices were dribbling down her legs and i wanted to taste it. I turned her around for a more traditional missionary. No ice this time. Just gave her a good licking for being the dirty cock slut that she was acting out. Her 4th and final orgasm. My cock was in need of some serious attention so I flexed her legs at her waist. She stabilized herself by placing her hands on the back of her knees so her pussy and arse are both up for the taking. I slide my almost painfully aching cock into her pussy...pound her hard. Then switched to her arse and back. I decided to exert more pressure for harder deeper pounding by straightening out my legs and using my ankles and toes for support rather than the knees. This gives a spring like action.

After 7-10 minutes of that I could feel the inevitable warm feeling you feel in your groin just before you blow your load. I pull out, she knew exactly what to do. She jumped onto the floor and got down to her knees and I gave my cock a few good tugs right in from of her face and blew my load all over her face and hair. She pulled my cock back into her mouth and sucked every last drop and kissed me...this is when she surprised me. While kissing me, she let some of the cum flow into my mouth and made me gulp down my own cum.It was so perverted and kinky that we were biting each others lips while kissing.

We shared a smoke after such hot sex. 3 hours of multi-orgasmic perveted kinky dirty nasty sex knocked the wind right out of us. We cuddled and dozed off in bed. All soaked in a funky mix of massage oil, her cum and my cum all over (including her hair and mattress and pillows).She nearly missed her bus to the airport the following day.

AND THAT MY FRIENDS IS BY FAR THE MOST PERVERTED THING I/WE HAVE DONE...and trust me...we have done quite a bit.

If you visit my thread Interesting Fetishes http://sammyboy.today/showthread.php?t=296965 you will realize the kind of perverted sex/ fetishes we love.
Old 09-08-2012, 08:42 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt View Post
Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

if u masturbated the night b4, your sperm in the container wld hv dried up by the next morning. girls know abt such things too ... haha
Old 09-08-2012, 08:48 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -200 / Power: 0
luv2suck luv2suck luv2suck

Quote:
Originally Posted by squirt View Post
Anyone here got done any pervert things like sniffing gal's underwear? Can share your story? I start mine first:

Insurance agent:
I had an appointment with her. This agent, name starts with J, was very pretty and cute. Always wanted to pump such girls, but i am very shy. So with this appointment, I thought: since I can't pump her, why not make her do some other things?

After some thoughts, I got an idea. I masturbated into a film container the night before. I put it in my pocket. When I met her the next day, I behaved like normal. When she left her office to take me some drinks, I quickily took out my container and using my finger, I dipped into the container and using the sperm coated index finger, I dipped into her cup of milk tea(luckily she was not drinking plain water). Then i stirred it with my finger to dissolve it. When she came in later, I behave like normal again and talked about insurance things. THen I saw her took her cup and drank the tea. Lunkily she didn't notice anything wrong with the tampered drink. THe feeling of seeing her drinking my sperm really very shiok. Later when i left her office, i PCC in the toilet, let her waited outside. When I came out from the toilet, I smiled at her and she looked like very shy, eyes look down on the floor. Sometimes I wondered whether when a person PCC fantasizing someone else, will the other party also received the mental signals?

not really done anything pervert unless giving bj to a 14yo boy counts as pervert. he was my landlord's youngest son. he caught me sucking his older brother and demanded that i did him otherwise he will report to his dad. i didn't mind him reporting to the dad cos it wld only mean having suck the father off too but things changed when he threatened to report to the mother! dat's when i gave in and suck the 14-yo boy too. and surprising his dick was larger than the older brother's.
Old 11-08-2012, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
kurios deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2suck View Post
not really done anything pervert unless giving bj to a 14yo boy counts as pervert. he was my landlord's youngest son. he caught me sucking his older brother and demanded that i did him otherwise he will report to his dad. i didn't mind him reporting to the dad cos it wld only mean having suck the father off too but things changed when he threatened to report to the mother! dat's when i gave in and suck the 14-yo boy too. and surprising his dick was larger than the older brother's.
Your sex life is so colorful
Old 12-08-2012, 01:06 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow HeartThrow

For this, not a pervert thing done by me. But something I saw while I was jogging today. Around 7pm, saw a china couple, and found that it was weird that the guy's hands were inside the girl's shirt. So I slowed down and realised that the guy was removing her bra. The guy took out an orange color bra and kept it inside his gf's handbag. They knew that I saw what they did but just pretend as if nth has happen.
Old 12-08-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
adventured deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

During sec sch days sometimes I lazy to go PE cos we always had to run and not much time for games like football. So I ponteng PE telling teacher that I'm sick and show her some medication that is unfinished.

I had two very chio classmates in my class, one is E, another is XT and both sit quite near to me. So one day I ponteng PE and was resting in the classroom and I realised that both E and XT had a bottle of the same milk tea on their desks. Actually many of the girls in my class drink that brand of milk tea.

Evil thoughts made me took E's and XT's milk tea, uncapped the bottles and lick it to taste their sweet saliva while I pcc. Then I made sure I cum into the 2 bottles of milk tea and shake it a little to mix my cum into the milk tea but did not shake too hard to make the milk tea foamy and suspicious. The best part was watching them drink their cum-tainted milk tea and not realising anything amiss.

I even act blur ask XT whether the milk tea is nice or not cos I haven't tried that brand and she say it's nice and offered me to take a sip! I just decline and I told her that I will buy it after school.

From then on, I everyday brought a bottle of that milk tea and sometimes I will pcc and cum into E's and XT's milk tea either during PE when I ponteng or during recess time I will go back to class and take their bottle of milk tea to toilet to pcc.
Old 24-08-2012, 06:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 14
Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!Brainstorm is one of the Best!

Seems like PCC is a hot pervertic act here. I share my little PCC game with you guys ok?

I like to visit massages that end with a hj. After a few times, I got bored paying for the same up and down HJ. I began to think of how I can cum on the ladies. So I began to errr brainstorm. My first experience was when I was receiving a bbbj. I didn't tell her I was about to cum. My first spray shot into her mouth and she was stunned. 2nd spray hit her clothes. Then I just lost control of the direction of the rest of the sprays.

The 2nd thing was during HJ. She was leaning from my right. Facing downwards, she was licking my left nipple. Her boobs are in my mouth where I'm busy sucking away. My right fingers are digging the latest MRT tunnel, clearing the water away from inside the tunnel. Without warning, I gave a super-soaker attack. My spray shot into her hair, 2nd spray went into her ears, she turned to look and got shot in the face. Struggling to break free, I arched my body left and right and I just shot randomly. It is like putting a hose on the floor and then turning on the tap, the water just randomly spray everywhere.

Both times, I apologised and said I cannot control the direction of my cum. Lying on the massage table and watching the ladies desperately trying to clear traces of me from their bodies was erotically fun. How do you clear off cum from your wavy hair and from the insides of your ear tunnel?

And guys, that's my little game of How do you cum? or How cum. So guys, how did you cum? Try accumulating points. If you hit everything, you get 10 points. Perfect 10!

Shoot on
Hands: 1 point
Clothes: 2 points
Face: 3 points
Hair: 4 points.

Last edited by Brainstorm; 24-08-2012 at 06:45 PM.
Old 25-08-2012, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 23
kelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud ofkelvindartz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainstorm View Post
Seems like PCC is a hot pervertic act here. I share my little PCC game with you guys ok?

I like to visit massages that end with a hj. After a few times, I got bored paying for the same up and down HJ. I began to think of how I can cum on the ladies. So I began to errr brainstorm. My first experience was when I was receiving a bbbj. I didn't tell her I was about to cum. My first spray shot into her mouth and she was stunned. 2nd spray hit her clothes. Then I just lost control of the direction of the rest of the sprays.

The 2nd thing was during HJ. She was leaning from my right. Facing downwards, she was licking my left nipple. Her boobs are in my mouth where I'm busy sucking away. My right fingers are digging the latest MRT tunnel, clearing the water away from inside the tunnel. Without warning, I gave a super-soaker attack. My spray shot into her hair, 2nd spray went into her ears, she turned to look and got shot in the face. Struggling to break free, I arched my body left and right and I just shot randomly. It is like putting a hose on the floor and then turning on the tap, the water just randomly spray everywhere.

Both times, I apologised and said I cannot control the direction of my cum. Lying on the massage table and watching the ladies desperately trying to clear traces of me from their bodies was erotically fun. How do you clear off cum from your wavy hair and from the insides of your ear tunnel?

And guys, that's my little game of How do you cum? or How cum. So guys, how did you cum? Try accumulating points. If you hit everything, you get 10 points. Perfect 10!

Shoot on
Hands: 1 point
Clothes: 2 points
Face: 3 points
Hair: 4 points.
nice one bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1