The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 09-06-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Sean Connery is an overstatement, perhaps Sam partner?

5555 yup thunder and your guessed is incorrect, big rains again today early morning.
Yup started raining at around same time last night but stopped at around 3am local time. Everyone made their way home. Not sure if it rained after I reached home. Guess it will be a norm for heavy downpours for the next few days. Bros kindly note the weather change to avoid stuck in the rain.
Old 09-06-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
So no choice, got to stay in hotel, watch discovery channel and join the old senile man watching his brothers in action while using right hand to wank.

Tv news already warned that for next few days same pattern of weather will be like that in BKK. So need to make some plans before night falls.
Well, advice is to get a lady before midnight these few days so as to avoid disappointment. Heavy downpours are expected and transport back hotel after discos would not be an easy feat.

Seen many drenched customers running into bars for shelter completely soaked. So much for a holiday trip.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 345 / Power: 20
naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!naruto99 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SEAJ View Post
Interesting!
What are the ST/LT rates and for what kind of girls?
thanks
SEAJ
Was at angelwitch, got trap by this ger since day 1, ST 3000; LT 8000 (after 1am is 6000)..

Look GND, those you can bring home to show as wife, got those celebrity feel (charisma), and not tanned like most Thai ger, first look will be like how come she will work at go go bar..

So far every nite is with her for LT, cz so far no other go go bar gers I saw can match...
Old 09-06-2015, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naruto99 View Post
Was at angelwitch, got trap by this ger since day 1, ST 3000; LT 8000 (after 1am is 6000)..
WTF... what has gone wrong in BKK sex scene or am I out of the league? Next will be 10000 THB LT? I can only admire these guys paying these money. Frankly, I have to bow to u for being so rich, 320SGD per night.
Old 09-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 0
pitykia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hello hello!. My bangkok brothers .. I am back in banglOK Liao... does any.brother knows any messaGE parlor that does prostate massage swee swee one . Within walking distance of hwai kwang MRT @@ 11June any brother wanna come out in the afternoon for some beer 😁
Old 09-06-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Piangz...got money also not like this throw leh...out of my league... At least you enjoy bro.
Old 09-06-2015, 08:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 0
halohalo11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bros , when i visited RCA , i saw few number of Singaporean guy bringing chio thai gal go clubbing , may i know how can i pick up one and clubbing together ? Cheers ! Thanks
Old 09-06-2015, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 727 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post
bros , when i visited RCA , i saw few number of Singaporean guy bringing chio thai gal go clubbing , may i know how can i pick up one and clubbing together ? Cheers ! Thanks
haha i did the expensive way. tar bao! went to one of the agg bars and LT her. but before i LT her, i got tell her my terms la - clubbing and she stay till what time the next morning. tar bao her ard 11-ish then went clubbing...it was one hell of a night O_o

but i think it depends on personality of the girls...some are super focus, just want to ST and come back and snag another customer. some really sick of whatever they are doing and just want to rest up and cuddle in your room. buy them LD and talk to them first loh...a bit heng suay one la. but i will pick those naughty and more on ones for clubbing. get her high enough and you can do almost anything you want la. but i think since we still foreigners, dont be too much la, especially in public places even in clubs

other bros, share ur sexperience leh!!
Old 09-06-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Airport taxi surcharge hike approved.

The Nation June 9, 2015 7:37 pm

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong approved Tuesday the request to raise the taxi surcharge at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport from Bt50 to Bt75-Bt95.

The surcharge for big-sized taxi or vans will be Bt95 while that of sedan vehicles will be Bt75.

The burden in the first six months will be shouldered by Airports of Thailand, which operates the two international airports. AOT is also instructed to improve the taxi service, to lower the operating cost and public complaints.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by halohalo11 View Post

Quote:
Depends, many places to pick up and bring them to clubbing together. All you need is money. In Thailand if you ugly but rich, not an issue, many girls will auto flock at you the moment they know you willingly to splurge on them.

One of the few places is Nana Entertaiment Plaza and Soi Cowboy. Note these girls are whore, so nego with them for Long time arrangement, and tell them that you have intention to go party first before proceed to make love.

Some of them have bottles in these clubs already, and you only need to pay for the mixers and ice.
Most of these Singaporeans u seen are actually regulars coming to Bangkok. They have giks/ part time lovers here in Bangkok. Some whom they know the girls from Thai discos in sg. So when they come over will meet the girls. Otherwise like bro 88088 mentioned , they got their companions from bars and clubs with girls available to book for the night. Unless u are their friends/giks , they most often would ask u/customer to open new bottles. So they can keep the bottles for their own partying with friends on a separate occasion.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Airport taxi surcharge hike approved.

The Nation June 9, 2015 7:37 pm

Transport Minister Prajin Juntong approved Tuesday the request to raise the taxi surcharge at Suvarnabhumi Airport and Don Mueang International Airport from Bt50 to Bt75-Bt95.

The surcharge for big-sized taxi or vans will be Bt95 while that of sedan vehicles will be Bt75.

The burden in the first six months will be shouldered by Airports of Thailand, which operates the two international airports. AOT is also instructed to improve the taxi service, to lower the operating cost and public complaints.
Thanks for the update! But sometimes when I travel out of airport without someone fetching me at the airport, I would head to the departure hall and exit out and hail a cab which had just dropped off passengers. Not much to save the airport charge but faster and quicker. Will even round off the meter charge and give some tips for the time saved. Sometimes the queue is freaking damn long. Within 20mins I reached my place instead of probably still inside the long queue.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 14
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Let's change the mood abit...oilies ... what's your fav

Tried a few, dream heaven, tulip, cck and the most talked about addict.

To try next, 101 premium, angles and this orea which just read about... All along the 24/26street... anyone tried before?
Old 09-06-2015, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Thanks for the update! But sometimes when I travel out of airport without someone fetching me at the airport, I would head to the departure hall and exit out and hail a cab which had just dropped off passengers. Not much to save the airport charge but faster and quicker.
Past few times, the queue is rather short and fast... maybe I was lucky.

For those staying in BKK, if u are away for a few days, u can park your car in the airport... per day, 24hrs is about 250thb. The last weekend, I went HCMC on Fri and back to BKK on Mon... the total parking is about 700, which is almost the same as my taxi fares.

Last edited by naemlo; 09-06-2015 at 10:54 PM.
Old 09-06-2015, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 10
SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!SEAsiaJoe is one of the Best!

Quote:
Was at angelwitch, got trap by this ger since day 1, ST 3000; LT 8000 (after 1am is 6000).
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
WTF... what has gone wrong in BKK sex scene or am I out of the league? Next will be 10000 THB LT? I can only admire these guys paying these money. Frankly, I have to bow to u for being so rich, 320SGD per night.
Omigawd!!!

I am truly shocked with such rates!

Just Dizzy
SEAsiaJoe

Old 09-06-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Thanks for the update! But sometimes when I travel out of airport without someone fetching me at the airport, I would head to the departure hall and exit out and hail a cab which had just dropped off passengers. Not much to save the airport charge but faster and quicker. Will even round off the meter charge and give some tips for the time saved. Sometimes the queue is freaking damn long. Within 20mins I reached my place instead of probably still inside the long queue.
Nowadays, I prefer taking the normal airport train to makkasan station and back.
Cheaper and faster, less hassle and avoid the traffic jam unless I'm late or
carry a heavy bag then I will take one way taxi to M station and or airport.

I usually travel around by MRT and or BTS trains, only take taxi to G Clubs.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 10-06-2015 at 03:03 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1